Completed Chaotic Inferno (Annalisa)

Who shall emerge victorious?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Chaotic Inferno (Annalisa)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on February 7th, 2014, 6:29 pm

OOCI... LOVE it! Hehehe! :D :thumbsup:

She felt some kind of twisted relief washed over her, Anna promised to let her people retreat, using her position and title as assurance, however, what kept the insect from taking back her words, breaking her promise and forced the Viper to watch her people die? Without her leadership, there was no way the Dhani forces could win, the realization combined with being perfectly aware that she didn't have any other choice horribly dented her pride as a queen. Her thoughts were interrupted as the sealed entrance suddenly exploded, she groaned and turned her head to its direction.

Please... Another dilemma wracked her mind, part of her hoped it was her warriors who entered, barging in to assist their queen, but the Sanctum was a death trap, marked by glyphs of great arcane power and to make matters worse, they wouldn't know about it until it was too late, entering now would cause more needless deaths. The three figures who entered were not Dhani, but more of Anna's ilk, Aka exhaled a small sigh, a mixture of relief and despair, there was no helping her now, even if she managed to kill this woman with a surprise attack, those three underlings would finish her off. The fallen Dhani Queen watched in silence as the insects chirped amongst themselves, she gave a reptilian glare at the blonde who had the audacity to look at her.

Hehe... excellent, my warriors Though facing certain defeat, Aka gave them a small mocking grin, their so-called golems and wizards were troubled by a horde of 'sub-humans'. At least one of her plans worked perfectly, her forces would destroy the place where they created those walking giant statues, crippling a significant portion of the Sahovan army, they also took out two higher-ups, magnificent. Still, the Dhani won a battle, but they would lose the war, once they found out about her fate, morale would crumble like Myrian bones between a Constrictor's coil. She returned Anna's angry glare with an arrogant smirk, as if saying 'Like that, insect?'. Her little gesture resulted in her being kicked though and by Ivak, it hurt. "Ugh!" In her wounded state, she couldn't dodge the slow - for a Viper Dhani - kick, it hit her side and Aka fell to the right, barely holding herself with her trembling arms. Her hair ribbons, along with her clothing, had burned away, resulting in Aka's bare form with her waist-length hair cascading down her back to the ground.

The kick tethered close to send her into the dreamscapes, but she held on, slowly turning her head to look at the secret room that seemed to spawn out of nowhere. The damn insect bitch loomed over her, like an eagle to its snake prey, Aka hoped she would get it over with, just execute her already, painful or not, she didn't care. "Don't... touch me," She growled as Anna dragged her finger on her body, she felt so dirtied and tainted, a creature so low touching a glorious Dhani. Aka's hateful expression turned into that of horror when Anna denied her the release of death, forcing upon her a fate much worse than Dira's realm, the life of a slave, if such 'life' could be called living. "No... no! Kill me! Kill me... jussst kill me!" How could it end like this? Decades of struggle just to end up as the slave of an insect! Never, the woman must be crazy if she thought Aka would accept, she would rather slit her own throat. She wanted to generate more res, to spawn an earth spike inside her own body, impaling her heart to commit suicide, but she ran out of power and Anna didn't let her concentrate, her finger pressed hard right on her wound, the Viper's small body trembled as she bit back a pained scream.

Her slitted eyes widened in horror when one insect underling procured what looked like shackles and a collar, being one of the Dhani, Aka was very familiar in the dark business of slavery, she even had some slaves of her own, adorning them with manacles and collars... now, the very same fate would befall upon her, how ironic. "N- Aaah!" She wanted to protest, no matter how futile, but Anna suddenly connected her fist to her gut, the Viper trembled as her arms instinctively covered her stomach and her body hunched down in pain, but it didn't stop there, her jaw was rudely grabbed, forcing her slitted eyes to gaze upon her future restraints. As it turned out, they were no ordinary shackles, they were called 'Djed Shackles' and true to their name, they could disable a person's ability to use personal magic, any personal magic. This basically sealed her option of committing suicide with her reimancy. Honor? What honor? Wearing them was worse than a slave's brand for a proud reimancer like her.

"P.. petch, petch you!!" She hissed at Anna as her wrists were forced to bear the shackles, one on each wrist. Even under intense pressure, her crafty mind still worked an escape plan... and it found one, of course, this insect seemed to not realize that a Viper's snake form was much smaller compared to their Dhani and human form, she could sneak an escape by transforming to her snake form, the shackles would have nothing to bind as her arms would fuse to her body. A sound plan indeed, she would escape, build an even stronger army, and utterly destroy Sahova, Anna would regret the day she let the Dhani Queen lived.

However, once again, fate just loved to mess with her, her scarlet eyes fell upon the shiny golden collar, then explained its terrible purpose. She knew... by Ivak, Anna knew of her transforming ability, that collar would shock her to death should it had nothing to cling on. Aka's expression gradually turned into that of complete despair, No! Help me... somebody help me!! She begged in her mind, but it was too late, the golden collar clung tightly around her neck, she really looked like a slave now, the chain least just added insult to the injury. The Viper gagged when a sudden jerk of the collar pulled at her neck, she grabbed the cursed thing with her shackled hands, trying to wrench it away, but of course, it was futile. Rage clouded her mind, now the insect was calling her a slave, though fake, she preferred Anna calling her 'your majesty' instead, "Get off! Unhand me!!" She protested as the blond insect 'helped' her, obviously toying with her fallen enemy.

In the end, Aka shakily stood up and her feet dragged itself to follow Anna, her eyes became half-closed, but quickly shot open wide when the blond called 'Silvia' whispered words of sadistic venom, "W-what... what? N-no! Don't touch me!! Don't ever touch me!!" She would try to struggle and should by some sadistic glee, they let her go, Aka would try to escape by running away, but of course, her wounds failed her, she would stumble after a few steps, falling to all fours. "Pleassse, pleassse jussst kill me..."

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Annalisa Marin on February 7th, 2014, 8:35 pm

Anna felt a slight pang of sympathy cross her heart for the fallen queen, knowing how very terrible the fate she had just forced upon her was to any wizard especially one so skilled. To be made a slave; to be reduced to a possession to an opponent she had just tried to kill must have been soul crushing. The pang passed quickly enough, remembering that the Dhani had promised the very same thing to her if she had lost. To be made the Queen’s personal plaything… no doubt this situation would have been reversed and it would have been Anna begging for death. As such she crushed any sympathy that might hamper her actions.

The Dhani cried out, attempting to get away from Silvia though that hardly surprised Anna considering how very mad her Master Apprentice was. A powerful reimancer, but she tended to indulge in cruelty a little too much even for Anna’s taste. Her last slave had borne a number of faint scars from her playtime with the Master Apprentice, Anna idly considered just handing Aka over to her for the first week. Might warm the Sub-Human up to the Sorceress’ tenderer embrace, though likely the damage wouldn’t be worth it.

The Sorceress allowed her grip on the chain attached to the collar slacken as Aka tried to flee, only for her to stumble over herself and fall to all fours. The tall woman clucked her tongue in disapproval, striding up beside the fallen Dhani and kneeling down next to her. She grabbed a handful of the Viper’s hair and forced her to look into Anna’s own grey eyes. That sickly sweet and almost predatory smirk was of her face and when she spoke again her voice dripped with honey.

“Die? Let me tell you what I’ll do if you die, if you decide to take the noble way out of this and rob me of my victory. I’ll make sure your people are slaughtered down to the last here on Sahova, but I won’t stop there. I’ll lead an army of Golem’s to your homes and butcher the Vipers to every last man, woman, and child. I’ll make sure your race is made into nothing but a memory and I’ll make sure that before they all die they know that it was because of you they were given that fate. So, it’s very much in your best interests to continue to live.” Anna stated sweetly.

Anna released her grip on the other woman’s hair and allowed her hands to trail down her back, her eyes glittering slightly in a strange affection. She hated losing what belonged to her, it probably stemmed from losing her parents to the plague. Aka was hers now, her spoils of war, and losing her would be a rather irritating loss. She wanted to turn this arrogant snake into the perfect slave, to twist and humble her.

“What was it you promised to make me into? Your personal living doll? Shackled and collared as a slave? Your own little personal plaything, to use and abuse as you saw fit because an ‘insect’ like me should be grateful and honored to be your little toy, am I right? Well now the tables are turned on you, your majesty, but that’s not a bad thing. I care for my possessions; if you are a good little slave I’ll treat you right and you may even come to like your lot. If you don’t, I’ll discipline you. Do we understand each other, pet?” Anna said, pulling the Dhani close bodily and whispering into her ear.

"I won't ever kill you, but if I have to I'll smash your legs and arms to a pulp. You don't have to walk to give me what I want, you just need a working mouth. I can make you suffer in ways you couldn't imagine in your darkest nightmares, and you'll live through it all. You'll linger and pleasure me every single day, its up to you whether your life with me is painful or pleasurable." Anna said, nibbling slightly at Aka's ear.

The dark haired Sorceress lightly trailed kisses along the abused creature’s neck, resisting the urge to break Aka in here and now. She was injured, and they had a battle to end above so unfortunately such lovely pleasures would have to wait. Anna pulled the new slave to her feet and coiled the chain up around her fist so that the Dhani would be forced to walk closely to her. Silvia meanwhile had watched the whole exchange with some amusement.

“Mistress, forgive my impertinence but why not simply lobotomize her? Best to be sure she’ll never be a wizard again, the procedure might even make her more… complacent.” The Master Apprentice inquired.

Anna cast a glance to Silvia and smirked, the woman was good but she still had much to learn about using her toys.

“Now Silvia, if we lobotomized her she might indeed become more… simple but that would hardly be fun. I think my new slave understands the situation well enough, and if it turns out she doesn’t she will soon enough. Now behave yourself, m’dear, and I might let you join me in breaking her in.” Anna said, moving towards the entrance to the Sanctum.

She nodded to the pair of Nuit there, who bowed their heads and followed instep behind the trio. Anna would occasionally slow her pace to allow Aka time to find her steps, the soft glow of magelights directing their path to the Dungeons above. The Sorceress noted the odd collapsed ceiling here or there and a number of corpses both of Nuit and Dhani alike. This had certainly been quite the battle, and displayed that Sahova was not quite as safe as it could have been.

Finally they reached the stairs up to the Dungeons and the Sorceress made certain to draw a little purple res into her hands. The scene was chaos, which bled out into the Courtyard and beyond easily and it was enough that Silvia took a sharp intake of breath. Golems and wizards alike fought Dhani in a bloody struggle for dominance, magical projectiles flying here or there with wanton abandon. The Sorceress basked in the chaos, feeling her mark pulse pleasurably.

She pulled the Dhani queen into her and wrapped and arm around her waist, her hold rather possessive. Anna bent her head down to the Queen of the Viper Dhani, her tone low and baring the undercurrents of a threat.

“Now then, your majesty, your public waits. Let us end this senseless violence shall we? Then we can see to treating your injuries and getting you situated with your new royal duties.” Anna said, smirking into the words.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Words: 1635951
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on February 8th, 2014, 4:54 am

Falling from a mighty Dhani Queen to an insect's slave, with virtually no means of escape, in a matter of chimes was like an utterly unforgiving blow to her body, heart, and soul; Aka could see everything she had built crumble before her very eyes, the gears in her mind turned rusty as part of her shut down, absurd wishes such as Sahova suddenly exploding, killing all those within it; or Anna suddenly dropped dead for unknown reasons, those wishes suddenly made sense, how pathetic had she become to think such things.

It felt like an eternity before the insect approached her slave, in fact, everything looked slower and serene as if the flow of time leisurely prolonged her humiliation, Anna's voice gained a ghost-like echo property, but the venomous sweet words rang clear in the Viper's mind. The sudden jerk of her hair forced her neck to tilt upwards, like a ground-bound snake looking upon a sadistic eagle, it became clear to her that this woman would taint every inch of her body, touching her as she pleased and of course, there was nothing she could do about it but empty protests. "You... how could you?" She knew it, nothing would ever go right, everything she did since her loss was meaningless, Anna didn't keep her promise, she twisted her words. What the insect wizard offered was a temporary mortgage regarding her people's lives. At that moment, a proverbial red line formed between her and all Viper Dhani in Eyktol, if she died, they would die.

"That'sss not what you sssaid," The cacophony of emotions inside the Viper fought with each other, this time, rage took the sage once more, "You lied to me! You said you would let them live!! Let them go! My live has nothing to do with it!!" Amazingly, she could form coherent sentences despite her state, Aka surprised herself, so her conscience as a Dhani Queen still linger, no matter how small. Aka dragged her fingers on the damaged Sanctum floor, clenching both of her hands to trembling fists. Not only slaughter, they would make sure it was her fault, Queen Akamamushi's undoing that brought the giant statues and undead wizards upon the Nest. She felt a tear coming, it was the first time she wanted to cry out of despair since a long time ago, Aka promised herself to be strong, if her past self looked at her now, she would kill herself. She didn't answer Anna verbally, but her silence meant her begrudging cooperation.

Her wounded flesh made it more sensitive to touch so when hands trailed on her bare back, Aka shuddered, the chains on her collar rattling, mocking its prisoner. How she wanted to reach out and choked this insect until her pretty face turned blue and gouge her eyes out, combining blue with fresh crimson. The many dents on her pride were added as Anna decided to mentally crush her with irony, using Aka's own boasts back at her, "..." She wanted to retort, confirming to them that insects were meant to be toys to glorious reptiles, but in her state? Silence was the only option.

No, don't touch me... NO! Though her lips were closed, her mind screamed in horrified protests as the human embraced her without permission, the gesture and sweet tone greatly contrasted with her words, Aka was genuinely surprised at Anna's psychopathic plans, the thought of destroying her slave's arms and legs, but leaving them alive, never came to her. Sure, Aka had slaves and she loved to play with them, but hacking off their limbs was over the line. The notion was so ugly and wrong, Aka instinctively hugged the person closest to her in a deluded attempt to seek protection, of course, the aforementioned person being Anna, the very same villain who caused it in the first place. "No... no, d-don't do it, pleassse..." She didn't realize her deteriorating mental state, now able to say 'please' to a creature she deemed an insect.

Pleasure? Aka immediately knew what the sorceress meant, she would be a slave of pleasure, performing sensual services to her; for a proud female of a matriarchal race, few were more insulting, especially since she was the highest ranking Dhani in the nest. Horrified, disgusted, angered, but unable to do anything, Aka just shuddered and hugged Anna tighter as her neck was ravaged by the tall insect, "I hate you... I hate you!" She cursed despite the gagging sensation due to the chained collar being pulled, the Viper shakily stood back up, forced to be in close proximity with the disgusting creature, a creature that managed to horrify a Dhani through threats of torture.

The Viper didn't really understand what the insects chirped about 'lobotomy', but her gut instincts told her it was dangerous and wrong, she could never be a wizard and became more 'complacent'? What in the name of Ivak was it? The Viper didn't know and frankly, she didn't want to know. Still, she gave a very angry gaze at Silvia, her scarlet slits narrowed further at the lesser insect. They spoke of breaking her as if she wasn't there, it was like listening to betrayers conspiring against her even though they knew perfectly that their very target was with them. The Viper looked down, watching the cursed silver clamped around her wrists, they curbed her magic, her transformation, and denied her death through her people's lives, Aka feared they might just succeed.

The walk was agonizing, her body and mind tortured with every step she took, the only solace she could grasp was the pile of Nuit corpses, truly dead, but among these corpses were her faithful warriors, after a while, she couldn't take it anymore and just closed her eyes. Screams, battle-cries, groans, explosion, a whole orchestra of war filled her ears as they got louder and louder, a battle was near, Aka instinctively tried to summon her res, but jolts of pain flowed throughout her body as the shackles denied her djed flow. She opened her eyes as Anna pulled her close and wrapped an arm around her waist, she watched in pride overpowered by horror, her warriors fought so bravely, all for the glory of Siku and the Queen, but... as Anna said, it would end soon, not with the Dhani's victory. What awaited her next didn't help much, after telling her people to surrender, she would be dragged off, never to see them again.

"Ah... I... No..." This was wrong, all queens, kings, commanders, everyone could see that what Anna did was utterly cruel and heartless, forcing an enslaved queen to make a public speech, while bound in shackles, collar, and leash. The dam cracked and a tear found its was trickling down from her right eye, no pull of chains, but her throat felt heavy and constricted, her voice refusing to come. She couldn't do it, what would they think? The possibilities were endless. Aka's body went limp, she would fall but Anna's hold kept her standing, albeit similar to a lifeless mannequin.

Hisses of pain brought her back, her people was losing, she was supposed to support them after her business with the Sanctum was done. It was done alright, but went horribly wrong. This must end now, lest they would all die in confusion, waiting for the queen who never came, "L... li..." her lips trembled as she hugged her own chest, trying to comfort herself, "Listen... to me," Her voice was just above a whisper, barely audible, of course no body heeded her. She must try harder, it was wrong, everything about this was wrong! Aka swallowed down everything and shouted with all her might, "LISTEN TO ME!!!" A twisted miracle happened, the fighting gradually stopped as all eyes, Dhani, Nuits, and golems alike turned their heads towards the shackled queen. "A... ah..." She could feel it, the various initial reactions, all focused upon her. The emotionless stare of golems, the amused smirks of undead wizards, and the most worst of all, the shocked look on her faithful warriors, generals, and lesser Queens.

"It's... over..." Aka gritted her teeth, looking diagonally down as she clenched her eyes shut, her hands clenched so hard, they turned even paler than her skin, then she suddenly opened her eyes, tears streaming down her cheeks, and faced the crowd back, "IT'S OVER! I... I lost, y-you can go home now... I'm sorry, forgive me, I... please... jussst go home..." A horrible speech, but she didn't care.

All went silent, perfectly silent except for the passing winds, but an angry hiss echoed in the battlefield, a Viper in Dhani form, one of the lesser Queens, golden scales with orange stripes on her body, slithered forward, shoving everyone in her way, Dhani and Nuits alike. The lesser Queen slithered to face the Queen, apparent disgust on her serpentine face, "Queen Soshakuakamamushi," Her slitted eyes observing her fallen queen up and down, she didn't bother to hide her revulsion, "What did I tell you? Thisss whole invasssion wasss bullssshyke! I told you again and again, AND AGAIN! But you didn't lisssten to me..." The lesser queen made a disgusted shrug of her shoulders, looking at Aka as if she was garbage, "I'm curiousss, why in the name of Siku, an imbecile like YOU, could be choosssen asss Queen? I am far more fitting, Sssee thisss, brothersss and sissstersss?!" The lesser queen turned her back, facing the crowd, "Thossse of you who lissstened to thisss failure of a Queen, do you finally sssee?! She told us falssse promissses of glory and richesss, but look at her now... all ressstrained like sssome kind of ssslave..." The lesser queen turned back to Aka, looming her serpentine mug to the human-formed Viper, her split tongue licked her once, and then, she spat at the former queen, "Qu-, no, Aka, from here onwardsss, I'll take charge, you are unfit to be Queen, may your sssoul rot forever in thisss forsssaken isssland," The lesser queen then abruptly turned back and began shouting commands to the Dhani forces, telling them to return to the ships and go home.

The Viper couldn't say anything, she just stayed silent during the ordeal for she knew everything the lesser queen said was true, each and every word, her little ambition had costed them almost everything and it was only by Anna's 'kindness' that they survived, the wizard could have just kill her and proceeded to destroy the headless army. Aka fell down to her knees, tears still streaming down from her wide opened eyes, "I'm... sssorry, truly... I'm sssorry..." At least, what was left of them could survive and she still could protect her people, through a live of slavery.

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Annalisa Marin on February 8th, 2014, 7:03 am

Anna smirked at the reactions of the crowd, her wizard comrades looked upon her with approved smirks and the Dhani almost appeared horrified by the sight of their queen in chains. Amaryllis had been right all that time ago, appearances really did make the difference. She had appeared before them with a Dhani queen bound in the most humiliating of ways, her own superiority assured and shown quite blatantly. Aka looked to be a beaten and battered slave; a far cry from the arrogant Dhani that had stridden so brazenly into the Elements Sanctum. Anna meanwhile looked to be the victorious heroine, or villainess depending on the point of view.

Aka delivered her little announcement and if Anna could she would have been positively glowing in pleasure, those words cementing in her mind firmly her victory. It was over and now Anna was the superior one, she was the one who had ended the assault on Sahova with a single decisive act and with only the use of Djed Shackles, a glyphed collar and threats. No doubt Amaryllis would have been proud, petch, Rhysol himself doubt smiled upon Annalisa Marin this day. The human part of her felt awful about this by contrast, that she had so humiliated and degraded another living creature. It seemed something that a Nuit would do, though Anna suspected her life here had very much affected her with their outlook.

Another Dhani slithered up to them, this one cursing and spitting at Aka and it was then that Anna knew her victory was beyond any doubt, not just in battle but against the fallen queen. To her own people she was now nothing, abandoned to rot in Sahova at the hands of its masters. Truly the sorceress felt amazing for the most part, powerful and drunk upon her victory this day. The only thing that would make it all the sweeter was staking her claim upon her new slave at the end of the day, when Aka would be squirming beneath her. For now though, best to seize the moment left open to her.

Anna strode forward, her arms open wide and her expression held in that arrogant sweet smirk as she gazed all around her. Grey eyes fell upon her public, and she cleared her throat audibly. Unlike Aka when she spoke her voice was smooth and confident, her words seeming to echo for a distance. It was the voice of an orator.

“My friends; we have won a great victory here this day and ended a savage assault upon the Citadel decisively and swiftly where others might have fallen! We stood fast and indomitable against our foes, proving once and for all that we of Sahova are the superior force in this world. That even though the old Alahean Empire is lost to time, we stand defiant against that march of the ages and preserve the strength of the mighty empire even today.” Anna started, her voice clear and loud.

“I bid you allow our foes to depart from this, the bastion of the old world so that they might spread stories of our might and our power. So that all of those who would oppose the advancement of civilization and progress, may look on in fear when the day comes for Alahea to rise anew from the ashes. Let them hide and fear the day when our march shakes the world itself when we advance upon them!” Anna said, raising a hand skywards.

“Long live Alahea! Let us reach towards the sky!” The Sorceress declared loudly.

This declaration was met by a loud cheer and a number of wizards both Nuit and Pulser alike following her motion of reaching a hand skyward. The metallic sounds of golem voices sounded out as well, as they took up the chant along with the living and undead. Her name followed on their lips as well, hailed as the Heroine of Sahova and the Slayer of Serpents. Her victory was complete, she had won and it had all fallen into place so perfectly it almost didn’t seem real.

Of course the political implications of her singlehandedly pushing back this invasion were not lost on the Chaon, this would likely be the catalyst for a massive leap in advancement. Silverheart’s bringing the Warden’s to prominence was paltry compared to this victory. She hadn’t just shown herself a champion to pulsers but to all of Sahova, an exemplar for any wizard to follow. Yes, she suspected very soon the political world in the Citadel would be shaken. However that was a consideration for another time, for now it was time to handle her new slave’s wounds. As well as gather as much information on how the other Master’s had fared.

The Sorceress yanked the crying Dhani to her feet, pulling her close and gazing into her eyes with dull grey orbs that contained hints of passion in them. She turned her gaze to her Master Apprentice and jerked her head towards the main floor of the Dungeon. Silvia seemed to receive the message and ordered the two Nuit apprentices to follow her. They would get her the needed information, now it was time to see about getting Aka medical attention.

“Well now, I’d call that a resounding success. Pity about your people scorning you, your majesty, if only they knew what you had saved them from I wonder if they might have thrown themselves at your feet. Ah well, such is life. One moment you’re a Dhani queen, the next you are made a Sahovan Master’s pleasure slave. Lhex is funny like that. Anyway, let us be off to the Palsa Hydrasa. We’ll see about patching you up, I can’t have a broken toy sharing my bed now can I?” Anna said, tugging at Aka’s collar and starting off in the direction of the Palsa Hydrasa.

It was the interesting nature of Sahova to be ever industrious, even now after a brutal invasion the Nuit seemed to fall into a routine. Some were already making repairs to golems as they passed and a few were carrying comrades in the same direction Anna and Aka were headed in. The ornate doors of the Palsa Hydrasa had stood strong against the invasion; though the telltale signs of scorch marks indicated that the Vipers had not been for lack of trying to enter the domain of Amaryllis. The Sorceress pushed on the doors and they opened effortlessly, washing both Aka and Anna in the full beauty and splendor of Alahean construction and art. The domain of Amaryllis was as magnificent as ever, seemingly untouched by the horrors of the invasion, though the Nuit and Pulsers lingering here or there waiting to be treated told another story.

Amaryllis was nowhere to be found, most likely she was already in the midst of assisting with a body transfer ritual. Anna did manage to nab one of the Nuit’s Apprentices and convince him to assist the Dhani with her wounds. The pair would be taken to a side chamber, where the man quickly set about applying salve here and there and beginning to wash and bind Aka’s wounds wordlessly. A small comfort compared to the fate now looming before her.

Anna was leaning against a nearby wall with that same smirk on her face, regarding the Dhani with more than a little amusement. The spoils of her victory, a former queen and former reimancer of some considerable power. Again that last nagging part of her conscience bit at her, reminding her how very cruel she had been to Aka in the Elements Sanctum. It was pushed aside with the knowledge that the Viper would have done the exact same thing to her.

“Oh, not sure I mentioned this before. Insect is a rather disrespectful form of address, so I expect you to address me as Mistress at all times. If you don’t… it might be grounds for punishment. You’ll respond to Slave of course, or bitch, or pet, or petch girl, or whatever suits my fancy at the time.” Anna said as the Apprentice did his work on Aka.

"I typically take in fiery girls as my pleasure slaves, because I rather like a challenge. I'll tell you the same thing I've told your predecessors, learn to obey and dedicate yourself to pleasing me and you'll find I can be a very kind Mistress and a generous one. Get it into your head that you are mine from this point on, that you belong to Annalisa Marin. If you don't we'll have to see about 'adjusting' your attitude." The Sorceress said.

"Honestly its a pretty easy life, you spend your days in my bed and in my arms and get petched by me. You get three meals a day, clean clothes, and access to my bath and grooming services. Occasionally when I have audiences you also kneel at my side and look pretty through the firewall. It could be much worse, you could be in the hands of the Council and enjoying Dungeon's hospitality." Anna said, shrugging slightly.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on February 8th, 2014, 10:09 am

Aka's consciousness was mostly non-existent when Anna performed her victory speech, her mind was currently broken by crushed pride, humiliation, and utter stomping of her dignity as a Dhani... no, not just Dhani, as a sentient being. The agonizing cheers of Nuits, humans, and golems tortured her as if each of those cheers also mocked the captured queen, the Viper kept her head down, not bothering to wipe her tears, some of them dripped down to her knees. How could they? To celebrate while the leader of their enemy lay in shackles. Each of them would know her name, the queen who was reduced to a pleasure slave, the reimancer whose powers taken away from her.

That petching ungrateful lesser queen, she was always a thorn in her rule, disliking Aka just because she was not born in their nest, that bitch must be drowning in delight, finally overthrowing the former Queen, but it didn't matter anymore, nothing mattered, except for the fragile promise held by Anna, a promise the wizard could break as easily as turning the back of her hand. "U.. ugh..." She meekly groaned when her mistress decided to pull her collar, she grasped the cursed thing with her hands as she stood up. Another embrace, and this time, Aka unbelievably felt safe, her basic self-preservation instinct told her Anna was the fortress she could hide from the judging eyes of the retreating Dhani forces and mocking gazes of the Sahovan wizards.

She broke eye contact after a few ticks, finally having the compulsion to wipe her tears, it seemed 'Lhex' was the term for 'Fate' around here, Aka didn't know about the powerful God and if she did, she would be cursing his name, how could he be so cruel? To take all of her efforts and smashed it down with one little slip-up back in the Sanctum. This 'Palsa Hydrasa' she spoke, it must be some kind of medical facility, even undeads need physical maintenance apparently. Her heart ached at being called a 'toy', a proud female reduced to being a plaything, Anna's wish to get her patched up only filled her with horror, her life would be prolonged for the satisfaction of this insect, she never thought a Dhani's long lifespan would add to her suffering, if only she was a mouse Kelvic... "No, I'm not... I'm not a toy..." Her voice barely a whisper, she had no other choice but to follow Anna, still grasping the collar with her left hand, while her right hugged her own belly.

Being enslaved made her paranoid, she felt eyes glancing at her from the passing Nuits and humans, Aka didn't realize it, but her steps slightly caught up with Anna, seeing the sorceress as a source of protection. The Viper wasn't in the mood for appreciating art at the moment, she didn't care nor notice about the Palsa's lavish structures, she kept her head down, grasping at her collar and gritting her teeth, focusing to fight back another wave of tears. One of those walking corpses directed them to a chamber, then he began to touch her wounded flesh, "Hsss!" She hissed in protest when the salve stung her wounds, but the stoic undead just continued with his work as if she was a statue in need of repair.

Only the sounds of running water and wrapping bandages echoed in the chamber, Aka didn't say a word while the undead patched her up. Now, the Viper's small form was decorated with the silver shackles, golden collar, and white wrappings around her limbs, waist, chest, and forehead, a bizarre fashion. The undead finished his work and promptly left the room without another word, now, only the Master wizard and former Queen were left, "..." The former Queen motionlessly sat on the bench, still in the same position. In Eyktol, Anna's request would grant her immediate execution, expecting a Dhani queen to call her Mistress, but here... she was nothing, just a living toy, "M..." Her lips trembled, the previous held back tears trickling down again in steady drops, creating wet stains on her bandages, if she disobeyed, Anna would punish her, the threat of having her limbs cut off still vivid.

"Mis... No... I.. I won't, n-no..." She couldn't do it, but the faces of the snakelings back in Eyktol flashed within her mind, those innocent souls in the hands of a golem, crushed to death, they didn't deserve such fate, they shouldn't pay for her mistake, "V-... very well, M-m... m-mistress..." At that moment, what remained of her dignity snuffed into the Void. She lowered herself further by agreeing to be called derogatory titles and by addressing the insect as Mistress, "I despissse you! D... don't do thisss to me! Why... why?!" Aka tried to wrench her Djed shackles away, but it clung to her flesh like vices. In her desperation, she tried to create her res, resulting in her body being shocked with pain, the Viper twitched as she curled her body on the bench, her sobs echoed in the chamber.

She was merely a challenge for Anna to conquer, just another girl to add to her long list of 'conquered' slaves, The Viper stopped her sobbing and gazed at Anna with an expression of pure hatred that would impress Uldr, "Kind..." Hilarious, 'kind' and 'Annalisa' were like oil and water, they would never mix short of a divine intervention, "You bitch..." She cursed, barely audible, not really caring whether Anna heard it or not. The 'life' she offered was one of the most degrading, shameful, and vile thing she ever heard, nothing to do but be violated and humiliated, truly, death was a much better option, "Don't touch me! By a human... my body... no, I won't... I won't!" She covered her ears, clenched her eyes shut, and curled up, in a desperate attempt to shrug it all off as a horrible nightmare.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Annalisa Marin on February 8th, 2014, 7:54 pm

Anna was enjoying this on a perverse level, slowly but surely working away at Aka's mind and resolve. She was not obedient just yet but time made anything possible and on Sahova time tended still. The Sorceress noted her new bandages with some annoyance, a reminder of just how very fragile living beings were. Also of exactly how fragile Aka’s life here was, as no doubt her taking the girl as a slave would not be enough punishment in the eyes of some Nuit. Anna would need to be very careful in the coming days, the political situation was going to be quite the nightmare soon enough.

Aka curled up in on herself, as though she were trying to push it all away and that this weren’t true which led Anna to believe she must have an amazing capacity for self-delusion. The tall dark haired sorceress strode over to Aka and gripped her wrists, pulling them away from her ears and leaning in close again. She did not appear pleased, her grey eyes glaring down at the Dhani with seemingly barely contained rage.

“Why? Why!? You are seriously asking me why I’m doing this to you, you stupid petching bitch? It’s because you were stupid enough to invade my home, to kill my friends and apprentices, to try and take what was mine from me. You took those things from me so now I am reciprocating and taking you as my payment for that. That Sub-Human was right; this situation is your fault, not mine or anyone else’s. You deserve so much worse than this, to spend your years screaming in pain and searching for release. I’ve granted you a mercy, and you cast it in my face. I hate you, slave, I hate you for the pain you have caused me and the loss your people inflicted on me.” Anna hissed, her façade crumbling and showing the enraged woman that lay beneath.

“I’ll shield you from the terrors of Sahova, things that haunt my darkest nightmares when I sleep at night and have me waking up screaming just from remembering them. I’ll give your people mercy, and I’ll give you a new purpose, if you cannot appreciate my generous restraint in not massacring the vermin you call your kin then you are more than a stupid bitch, you are a delusional stupid bitch.” The tall woman said, placing as much contempt behind the word ‘vermin’ as possible.

She released Aka, only to firmly grip the chain attached to the Dhani’s collar and pull it so that the woman would either stand or fall flat on the floor of the room. Her expression was slowly returning to its former calm and controlled mask, the arrogant smirk returning quickly enough. She had let the slave see how much she had been hurt, how much emotion lay beneath the surface of all the arrogance and it had felt like a mistake. Passion was what separated her from the walking corpses, but her passion was also her weakness unfortunately. It made her human, and to be human on Sahova was to be weak.

Her eyes raked Aka’s form, now covered in bandages and looking much like an abused slave that had angered her mistress far too much. Anna needed to work off this pent up anger and stress and her new pleasure slave looked like just the thing to assist in that regard. Besides, Silvia would likely not be returning from her little information hunt for a few bells, so the Element Sanctum would be all clear and empty.

“Come along, slave, it’s time to set you to work.” Anna said simply, tugging at her chain and moving to leave the room.

The would pass through the Palsa Hydrasa once more and out into the Courtyard, the dead already being lined up and number of Dhani were among them. Some of those Dhani were simply moved in the direction of the Palsa Hydrasa, their corpses to serve Sahova’s never ending hunger for bodies. As they crossed into the Dungeon in silence Anna idly wondered how long it might take for Aka to acclimatize to her new life. Probably some time, but luckily the lives of her entire race being dangled over her head would probably serve as sufficient leverage.

The pair would enter the Caverns and begin their walk through the tunnels, apprentices Anna recognized as her own were already clearing blocked ways. Hopefully everything would be up and recovered by the next season, a generous estimate but Anna was optimistic. Sahova was industrious to a fault and had many ways to ensure its gears continued to turn. Anna herself was quite familiar with these ways, being a reimancer herself.

The broken entrance to the Elements Sanctum caused Anna to sigh slightly, remembering having lost her door when Aka had entered. It had been a good petching door, solid and still easy to open inwardly and it didn’t open outwardly. Another thing the Viper had stolen from her with this invasion and it was certainly something she intended to get paid back for. As they entered the Sanctum Aka would notice that the corpses of her guards still lay on the floor, Anna made a face towards them.

“I should really get this place cleaned up. Can’t have garbage like this laying on the floor of my domain now can I?” Anna quipped cruelly, smirking back at the Viper.

The Sorceress approached a Glyphed wall that was located in an almost unnoticeable alcove, touching a single Glyph in the sigil. The wall crumbled to dust, a small tuft of air blowing past the pair as it did and Anna lead them inside the side cave. One of the first things she had done after taking over the Elements Sanctum had been to expand it and create an elaborate series of rooms. Maelstrom had been a genius but interior decorating had certainly not been his forte.

One such chamber had been her private quarters, a large room bearing all manner of finery that she had imported from the mainland. She was a creature of comfort after all, and her rather deprived Apprenticeship had taught her to appreciate such things even more. A large four poster bed with silk sheets dominated the far wall, purple mage light illuminating the whole of the room in a gentle glow. Two little side chambers led to separate privies, a large door corridor nearby led to a massive walk in closet. A small round table with some chairs was off to the side and writing desk was located pushed off to the wall. It was a room the size of many labs located on the Gug Andjak, and Anna had created it with her own reimancy.

“Welcome then to decadence incarnate, my own little comforts in Sahova and also you’re new home. The only ones permitted in here are you, me, and the occasional slave to make sure the sheets are replaced and the privies emptied. My predecessor had very little use for comfort being an undead mad man; I however learned to appreciate the finer things in life after my first year here. This room alone cost me quite the pretty Miza.” Anna remarked as she idly willed res from her feet and into the ground.

She rebuilt the stone wall at the entrance, making certain to keep a few little cracks in its thick structure to allow air to enter. It would prevent any from entering unannounced and more importantly prevent Aka from escaping. The Sorceress made a beeline for her closet, gesturing absently to the rest of the room as she let go of Aka’s chain.

“Feel free to make yourself comfortable, just be aware that any damage you do to this room I’ll be taking out on your hide.” Anna said as she went to find a change of clothing.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on February 9th, 2014, 3:24 pm

The Viper kept curling up, trembling like a scared little girl, trying to shrug off the presence of a tall monster by deliberate ignorance. The aforementioned monster named 'Annalisa Marin' didn't allow such solace however, her longer limbs reached out and gripped Aka's shackled wrists, easily pulling them apart due to the difference in physical strength, Aka's slitted eyes shot open and her lips whimpered as she looked into those grey eyes as if they were fear itself.

Anna's roaring speech was like an orchestra of rage, blazing to the Viper's mind like a charging army upon a crack on a fortress' wall, the fortress that had little left to defend itself, Aka perfectly knew what Anna were talking about, those were the very things she tried to close off just now, the human's confirmation of that lesser queen's words destroyed another section of Aka's soul, tears began streaming down her wide-opened eyes... again, but with her wrists being held, she couldn't hide nor wipe it. She was the payment, how fitting, a payment for her own faults. Anna's speech made it look like she was a kind person, saving the former Queen from a fate much worse than a pleasure slave. Aka bit her lips, the unyielding Dhani pride rose up, if the woman hated her so much, "If you hate me... why don't you jussst ki-..." She stopped at the sensitive word, remembering the human's ultimatum, that each Viper would be slaughtered, truly, it was the only thing keeping Aka from attacking Anna to the death.

"..." She went silent, turning her gaze away from Anna as she began her second paragraph of twisted affection combined with insults, calling the glorious Dhani race as 'vermins'. At the word, the former 'vermin' Queen abruptly turned her gaze to stare at Anna in the eyes with her reptilian pupils, profanities and insults regarding humankind bubbled up inside her, but she swallowed it all down for the sake of her people, even though scorned by one of them, "I..." her glare softened, until she looked down, a depressed sigh from her lips, "I underssstand... Mis... mistress..." Every single time she said the unfitting title, her heart ached, her pride screaming at her to stop, this insect's age was a mere infant compared to her, if Aka was one of them, she would be old enough to be Anna's great-great-grandmother.

"Agh!" She hated it, how Anna casually pulled at her neck like she was some kind of dog, dragged around like a pet, the Viper groaned in protests and pain, Anna seemed to accept her obedient attitude and returned to being the sadistically sweet calm human with a smirk she so wanted to claw off her face. Aka was forced to stand up, a much better option than falling to the ground in humiliation. She felt very self-conscious when Anna's eyes scoured over her form, being thankful for the bandages that covered her private parts... for now. "..." No words replied to Anna as she led Aka through tugging.

The Viper tried to ignore everything around her, the Nuits, damaged structures, and most of all, corpses of her kin, they had fought valiantly, only to gain nothing, only to see their Queen captured by an insect, she had failed them and she put their lives on the line, a very fragile line that Anna could break at a moment's notice. The Viper feared for what was to come, she feared her mind might succumb to the never-ending slave life, her sense of self being corroded over time, slowly but surely.

As they arrived in the Sanctum's entrance, Aka's eyes immediately fell to the corpses of her elite guards, Masanamu and Rasaham, two guards who accompanied her for years, ready to risk their lives for her, to give everything they had, if they were still alive, they would fight Anna to the death, despite all might think. What remained of their physical body was insulted by Anna, flares of hatred endlessly assaulted her mind, urging her to tackle down the insect and suffocate her in the blood of her fallen warriors as a tribute to their sacrifice, but as always, the rage quickly replaced into despair, knowing she could do nothing without risking her race's lives. "I'm sssorry..." She murmured, giving a final look to them as Anna revealed another secret room.

The human's room was lavish and exquisite, fit for a Dhani queen, the Viper had to admit, she got good taste. The large bed caught her eye, that bed... she would be laying there most of the time, squirming as the human violated her. Aka shuddered, she felt her body going limp and had to grasp at her collar chain to straighten herself up. The Viper turned her gaze to the ground, refusing to look at Anna while she proudly explained her home, also Aka's home now apparently or 'cage' to be more appropriate.

The sight of res from Anna's feet brought a despaired gasp from the Viper, how she wanted to use her magic, but these cursed shackles denied her, Aka turned her head back to see the entrance, the gate to the outside world, blocked by walls of stone, trapping her in. If the shackles weren't there, such stone walls would be nothing for the master reimancer. The release of her chain abruptly caused the Viper to drop down to her knees, a look of utter disbelief on her face, she absent-mindedly rubbed her shackles and collar, cursing their very presence.

After walking for so long while wounded, the bandaged Viper stumbled to a nearby chair and sat on it, still grasping at her restraints, "When..." she wanted to cry, to just let all out, but never, not in this insect's nest, "When will... thessse ssshackles be taken off?" her tone was monotone, losing her usual haughty attitude, a stupid question, but she didn't care.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Annalisa Marin on February 9th, 2014, 6:27 pm

The closet possessed all manner of fine clothing in it, including various other similar robes to what she was wearing current. Anna knew exactly what she was looking for and ran a hand against the fabric of a purple silk robe that tied off at the front. It was lovely, perfect for her purposes really as it was easily to put on or remove. Considering her stress from the day’s activities she suspected it would spend most of the time off as she enjoyed her new slave’s assets. A smirk found its way to Anna’s face as she removed her sandals, remember that a bell or so ago just who that slave had been. If anything that meant she was going to enjoy every tick of breaking her, of putting the proud Dhani exactly where he place in the social order was.

Anna stripped off all her clothing and replaced it with the purple robe, tying it off at the front as she padded out of the closet on bare feet. Her gaze fell upon the fallen Dhani, who clutched at her shackles and asked a hollow question of Anna and a rather stupid one. Remove her shackles? Why? So she could attempt to reignite a fight with Anna and escape from the island? So she could attempt to snatch Anna’s victory from her fingers? No, the sorceress liked the Viper just like this, collared like a dog and shackled like the slave she now was.

The sorceress made long sure strides to the Viper, that smirk still on her face as she reached out and grasped Aka’s jaw and forced her to look up in her eyes. Anna wanted to seize her victory here and now, but she felt she could still get a little more cruel entertainment from the Dhani before it came time to take her upon her bed. She wanted to humiliate and crush Aka’s spirit completely and utterly, to destroy her sense of self. Anna wanted her to view herself as being a possession, a toy for her mistress to use and abuse as she saw fit.

“Oh, Aka, do those shackles chafe at your wrists? Do they hurt you? You should have told me and I would have removed them sooner. Tell you what; if you do something for me I’ll do something for you.” Anna said, stepping back from the shorter woman.

“Crawl on the ground and kiss my feet, beg your mistress to remove the shackles from your body. Beg for forgiveness from Rhysol, the Defiler himself. Then, pleasure me with your mouth. Make me a happy woman and then I’ll make you happy.” Anna said, her expression hardly joking.

The tall woman untied the front of her robe, opening it just enough to display her womanhood to the Dhani. Her arousal at the situation was clear for the Dhani to see, she wasn’t just enjoying forcing Aka to degrade herself for small comforts. No, she was aroused by the thought of the Viper kissing at her feet desperately to lose the shackles around her wrists. The Sorceress gazed down at Aka, her eyes clouded with barely contained desire and dark passion.

Anna wiggled her toes invitingly to the Viper, smirking down at the former queen as she basked in this moment. She wanted to utterly crush the woman, to make her feel worthless and like she was indeed nothing but Anna’s toy. Really the human part of her mind recoiled in disgust at what she was attempting to force on Aka, not just slavery but an utter violation of the rights of a sentient being. An erotic pulse came from the scar over her heart, moistening her even more.

“Come now Aka, surely I do not ask much from you here. What happened to that fiery resolve? Or would you rather remained shackled forever and ever as I violate you in every possible way. This isn’t about me after all; it is all about you and what you want. I’m giving you a way to gain what you so desire. All you need to do is seize the opportunity.” Anna said smoothly, lightly tapping at her chin ponderingly.

“Then again, maybe you like those shackles really… maybe you that is why you won’t take my generous offer.” Anna mused, looking like she was considering taking back her offer at any moment.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on February 9th, 2014, 7:53 pm

Aka heard the sounds of footsteps approaching her, definitely her captor's, she raised her head, her eyes leaving the shackles and gazed upon Anna's form, completely different from the Viper in both height and curves. Aka looked similar to a pre-teen human girl despite being over a century old, even to the diminutive Viper Dhani, she was considered short, her rising to Queen was a complete testament on how appearances didn't matter compared to actual power, but in Sahova, in this room, all of those didn't matter, she was a mere slave and being significantly smaller than Anna made her very self-conscious, the human showing off her body through the purple robe didn't help her case.

"!?" Her eyes widened in surprise when Anna grabbed her jaw, but they quickly narrowed in contempt at the forced eye-contact, her fingers instinctively clenched, reading to spring out and use her nails to rake at Anna's arrogant mug. The human's questions were obviously rhetorical in nature, she didn't need to answer them, it would only goad the human further. The shackles didn't just hurt her, they utterly crushed her dignity as a master reimancer, denying her djed flow was the worst thing that could happen for a personal wizard. Though she tried to hold back her emotions, Aka couldn't help but to perk up when Anna gave a tiny ray of hope about removing the cursed shackles, Aka eagerly watched the woman as she stepped back, she would make this human remove her shackles, then immediately reward her kindness by dousing her whole body in lava, see how she liked molten rock on her skin.

"W... what?" The offer however, was completely and utterly absurd, Aka half-expected Anna to be jesting, but no... of course she wouldn't, of course the human wanted her to beg like a pet dog. Rage filled her mind, it overpowered everything else, her rights as a sentient being was being stomped upon, not only Anna wanted her to defile her mouth through her feet, but on her womanhood as well, a Dhani queen, servicing an insect, how preposterous.

Aka turned her gaze away at the sight of Anna's privates, if only Anna was her lover and a Dhani, Aka would gladly service her, but... she was a human who forcefully brought her into this state, only in one case she would lower herself to kiss at her feet and womanhood, in her snake form, she would gladly 'kiss' her with her fangs, injecting her deadly venom into the human's tender flesh, corroding her from inside, let her suffer in extreme pain for chimes before finally returning to Dira, it wasn't possible unfortunately, with the golden collar tightly grasping her neck. The moment she turned into a snake, it would explode, killing her, which meant, the genocide of her people.

"No..." As always, it was the images of her people that curbed her rage, replacing it with despair. As long as Anna held her people's lives in her hands and the arcane restraints clamping on the Viper's body, Aka was powerless, unable to die, unable to fight, unable to escape, the only option left was to submit, an option much worse than death.

The human spoke as if the humiliating act was but a simple service, repeatedly stabbing at her pride, using threats that she would do no matter what Aka did, twisting the situation to make Aka the one at fault, truly, the human was foul beyond belief, Aka wondered if she was secretly Siku herself, disguising as an insect just to toy with one of her children, the daughter who gained the favor of Ivak instead of hers yet still managed to rise as Queen, was this the Serpent Goddess-Queen's punishment to her? If it was, she prayed for the God of Flames to utterly burn Siku to ashes.

Anna's commanding voice brought her out of her self-induced delusion about gods and their punishments, she considered Aka's silence as reluctance to a 'sweet' offer, an offer she would be foolish to refuse, Aka's fists clenched, her nails almost ripping the bandage wrapping her palms, so this was the life of a pleasure slave, she knew about it yet experiencing it herself felt so different, no matter what she did, Anna wasn't going to remove them anyway, "You lie... both you and your god are liars, your words are deceptions, everything that come out of your lips are venom!!" She didn't know where it came from, but Aka felt her spirit lifted through unadulterated wrath, she stood up from the chair, looking up at her captor through her scarlet slitted eyes, "I won't sssubmit to you! I... HATE you!! I DESPISSSE you! I. AM. NOT. YOUR. SSSlAAAVEE!" In her anger, she didn't think much of Anna's reactions, she just wanted to let out all of her rage to the petching insect bitch.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Annalisa Marin on February 9th, 2014, 9:49 pm

Anna’s lips curled in displeasure as Aka denied her, salvaging her defiance and insulting both her and her god as well as denying her fate. Grey eyes flashed in rage, a passionate emotion once more returning to her spirit as she reached out suddenly and gripped her slave’s collar roughly. She would lower face to being mere inches from the Dhani’s, the fires of chaos flickering behind them in a destructive and violent blaze. It was not often she let her mask drop but when it did flew to either extreme most often, in this case she was angry enough to flash freeze the Dhani.

“Oh, I am indeed quite the liar, slave. I am a woman forged by Rhysol’s blessing, I lie and corrupt and destroy to serve him. You are right about that, but you are also wrong about what you are. You are my slave, from now onwards. Perhaps… perhaps I’ll find ways to use your forms in useful ways. Tear out your fangs and force you to pleasure me like that? We have nothing but time to experiment here on Sahova, Aka. Rest assured you will spend your days in my arms, whether you like it or not. You WILL submit.” Anna hissed malevolently.

“However, since you don’t seem to realize this it seems I’ll need to educate you. So, by all means let’s get started shall we?” Anna asked rhetorically, releasing her grip on the collar and delivering a harsh back hand to the Dhani’s jaw.

The tall woman coiled her fist around the chain of the collar and viciously tugged at it, pulling the Dhani towards the bed despite any struggles Aka might put up and heedless to any protests she might have. Once they would reach the bed Anna would bodily toss the smaller woman onto the bed idly willing res to pool at the bottoms of her feet. A light tap of her foot was given and two long tendrils of purple translucent res sprung up from the ground, wrapping around the Dhani’s extremities and transmuting to cold earth to bind her to the bed with her arms bound over her head and her legs pulled to foot of the bed. It would look rather like she was stretched out, and probably feel like with just a whim from the Sorceress that Aka could literally be ripped in half.

Anna meanwhile shrugged off her robe, letting it fall carelessly to the ground and leaving her standing naked as the day she was born. Over her heart was the elegant crimson scar where Rhysol’s blood had touched her, each heartbeat seeming to make it pulse malevolently. Anna briefly let her fingers trail over the scar, an aroused sigh escaping her lips as she felt its soothing erotic presence. Rhysol’s power was always with her, even here and now.

The tall Sorceress smirked to Aka as she slowly and almost menacingly helped herself up to the bed, swinging her leg over the Viper so that she had mounted her. She would simply loom over the Viper for now, basking in her own power here as she looked down at the fallen queen. She wondered how good her squirming would feel beneath her, how arousing her impassioned denials might sound. Anna was certainly eager to find out.

“You have fire, spirit. I suppose would have been disappointed if I had broken you so very easily, but as I’ve said I have plenty of time. I’m going easy on you here to be honest; your body is already too wounded for me to flog you for disobedience. I will make you mine in flesh and mind, slave; it’s only a matter of time.” Anna said, grinding her hips into the Viper.

The Sorceress lowered her body over Aka’s legs slowly, trailing soft teasing kisses down from her stomach and towards her sensitive flesh. Her lips were curled into a cruel smirk, placing a kiss right above the Dhani’s core and allowing her tongue to lightly tease at the spot. To her annoyance her affections were halted by a bandage which she savagely tore into, ripping them off heedless of any discomfort she might have caused Aka.

“Oops, I’m sorry dear. Did that hurt? Why don’t kiss it and make it aaalll better.” Anna said, her tone seductive.

Anna kissed lightly at her sensitive skin, teasing and mocking her slave for a little bit before allowing her pink tongue to peek out from behind her lips. A few light licks were the only warning Aka would receive before the sorceress plunged it slowly into Aka, lapping at everything it could taste. She didn’t go too deeply at first, simply working at her slowly. However eventually it became too difficult to restrain herself, and she allowed herself to explode deeper and deeper. She was rather meticulous about the whole thing, almost like she was inspecting another part of something she owned.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes