Completed [Kova's Wishing Well] Meeting New People (Kizora)

The well has almost been the reason for helping Nilika meet the most interesting people and once again it has done it.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Kova's Wishing Well] Meeting New People (Kizora)

Postby Nilika on March 10th, 2014, 1:32 am

Nilika eyes sparked with the light of understanding. It all made sense to the Konti. No wonder she’s greyish, she a raven Kelvic. She felt so stupid for not being able to figure it. She almost hung her head in defeat. The comment about her parents being nomads brought a smile to her face. It made her think of her grandma. N’Fisa used to go everywhere in Mizahar with her sister, but decided to stay home with Nilika. A whimsical smile still played upon her lips as she heard Kizora ask about her. "Oh I’m from Mura. It’s in the middle of the ocean of a sort. Is there anywhere that you might like to do,” Nilika hoping to speed more time with the woman.

There was something about her that fascinated the young Konti, but whatever it was it was entertain to see how it would turn out. “Ooo maybe you should visit the Theater,” Nilika said with excitement, “though I haven’t been able as of yet, but from what I have heard it funny."
Sig by the lovely Trickster
Threads Currently Roleplaying With Others: 4/6
Due to RL, replying and making threads will be slow for a month or so. Sorry for inconvenience.
Nilika
Your Sorrow is Mine Also

Words: 77568
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2013, 12:51 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[Kova's Wishing Well] Meeting New People (Kizora)

Postby Radiant on April 15th, 2014, 8:29 am

Nilika :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +1 XP
Socialization +2 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Kizora: Acquaintance
Kizora: Raven Kelvic

Loots

Kizora :
I see you haven't updated your ledger with the [Winter 513 A.V] seasonal living expenses yet, please do so and PM me, then I will give you your grades. :)

Notes :
Too bad it's abandoned, but oh well, enjoy your grades!

Nilika, a note, I found your dark blue text on black background hard to read, please change the font color to something lighter.

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous