Punishment (Soshakuakamamushi)

The nightmare continues for the Dhani Reimancer.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Postby Annalisa Marin on February 12th, 2014, 2:56 am

Anna’s rage started to subside as the Dhani dragged herself across the floor, her arrogant smirk returning as the beaten and battered woman moved to carry out her orders. That was exactly where Anna felt Aka belonged, at her feet crawling on the floor for daring to try and attack her mistress. She begged so pitifully and it was that fact that brought Anna’s notice to her ravaged back, noting the bloody streaks ripping across her flesh. She actually saw the damage as though it were for the first time, a slight pang of frustration and regret shooting through her heart. She had gone a little over the edge, likely if she didn’t arrange for those wounds to be bandaged and cleaned Aka might be crippled.

The Sorceress opted to push just a bit further, not much, just a little more humiliation to drive home exact how much in her power the Dhani was. The dark haired woman lifted her foot and pressed down on the Vipers head firmly, intending on pinning her to the cold stone floor. It was a statement as much of an action, that Aka was under her heel and would stay there as long as Anna desired. It was more for humiliation’s sake than anything else, intended to aid in crushing her spirit.

“Hear me now slave, this right here is where you belong, under my heel. You are a possession, as much as one as my bed or my ring. I own you; I decide if you writhe in pleasure or scream in pain, I am the one who controls your destiny, I am your goddess now. You are not a queen of anything anymore; you are just a tiny, insignificant, toy that I can use as I see fit. I care for my possessions though, so your life with me can be one of pleasure and bliss where you need never want for luxury, or pain and torment where you will endure far worse things than lashes. I suggest you decide which you prefer quickly, slave.” Anna said, grinding her heel slightly into the Viper’s head before removing it.

The Sorceress moved away from the fallen slave at that point, remembering the explosion that had rocked the Elements Sanctum not chimes ago. In her rage she had forgotten it, so the woman looked towards the entrance and opted to check and see what had caused it. Besides, she needed to arrange for one of her slaves to wash Aka’s wounds and bind them before infection would set it. The last thing she needed was the Dhani expiring after a simple beating.

“I’ll return to take you to my bed in a few chimes, for now you are going to lay there and consider just what you prefer here. You are not going anywhere Aka, you are mine and you will stay mine and nothing will change that.” The Sorceress stated, padding off towards the entrance with that.

A quick res generation and transmutation later and Anna was standing in the Element Sanctum proper, viewing a very grisly scene. Scorch marks marred the stone of the Sanctum, the corpses of more than one Apprentice lying in the midst of it. Those still alive had backed away from the scene and apparently the woman who had caused it. The blonde haired Master Apprentice, Silvia, smirked as she viewed the devastation caused by powerful Pyromancy. That smirk vanished when she noted an angry mistress glaring at her.

“Mistress Marin, I certainly hope I didn’t disturb you.” The woman said, her tone carefully neutral though a spark of madness flickered in her eyes.

Anna strode past the lesser apprentices and moved to loom over the shorter blonde, grey eyes narrowing to slits. She still held a whip coiled in her hand, and it certainly looked like she was more than ready to start flogging someone. Really, Silvia’s little explosion had probably saved her life, so Anna couldn’t be overly angry with her. However, discipline needed to exist in the Sanctum in some degree, so that was what prompted the Mistress of the Elements Sanctum to harshly backhand the Master Apprentice.

The slap of flesh meeting flesh echoed though the cavern, and Silvia bore a look of shock but the dark haired woman ignored that and fixed her eyes upon a Nuit wearing the barely decayed flesh of a young girl. The Apprentice flinched under the Mistress’ grey eyes, but Anna did not commit violence upon her but rather gave an order.

“Go and find my medic-slave, she’s the red head in the slave pen. Give her the supplies she uses and bring her to my private quarters, my pleasure slave is in need of tending to.” The woman commanded.

The Nuit bowed and immediately set to the task, Anna meanwhile turned her attention back to the Master Apprentice. The blonde had recovered somewhat and stared up at her Mistress with some mad defiance in her blue eyes. Anna had always liked her spirit, but she knew that at the moment she needed to make an example.

“You have lost control again I see, Silvia. This is the reason you failed your last Wizard Examination you fool, your inability to control yourself. I took you under my wing and have brought you far, and your utter lack of restraint is how you repay that debt to me?” Anna inquired.

“Mistress, it was their own fault. They were weak, didn’t you say that you disliked weakness in your Sanctum? Don’t you see? I was doing this for you…” The woman said, attempting to lean into the Mistress, who would have none of that as she halted her with a raised hand.

“Enough, Silvia. I’m docking your food rations for a weak and assigning you to the care of the slave pen until you show enough self-control to be trusted with live spars and instruction.” She said, slicing a hand before her to halt any protests brewing in the Master Apprentice’s mind.

At that moment the Nuit returned from her task, leading a red haired girl that was carrying a wash basin and some bandages as she by now knew the drill of Anna’s habits. The Sorceress waved a hand in errant dismissal for the crowd, which dispersed easily enough into their squads. The tall dark haired woman entered into her private quarters to find the slave already at work on Aka. She simply sighed to herself and entered her wardrobe.

By the time she would exit, having taken her time to change into something more fitting for a bit of rest, namely her purple nightrobe, the slave had already finished cleaning the Vipers wounds and would start to wordlessly bandage her up. Once she was finished with her task, Anna would dismiss both Apprentice and slave from her quarters. She replaced the stone door at the entrance and then silently would pad over to Aka.

“Now, tell me, slave. Are you in a better state of mind to do your duties? Or do we need to dirty those nice clean bandages?” The Sorceress would say, tapping her whip idly.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Words: 1635951
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on February 12th, 2014, 8:29 pm

Twenty fresh gash wounds on her back, dripping first blood with each passing tick, shocking the Viper unbearable amount of pain, enough to cause her higher brain functions to dull, Aka wanted to kiss Anna's feet again, just to make sure the human was pleased, but suddenly, the back of her head felt heavy, it fell, crashing her forehead to the cold floor, "A-... ah, n-no..." Aka could only whimper as Anna's foot pinned her head down, adding insult to injury, twenty bleeding injuries. Unable to move, the Viper was forced to bow like a slave.

The human's words fell on writhing ears, the broken Viper squirmed as she desperately tried to nod her head, but the pinned state wouldn't allow her. She kept silent throughout the ordeal, not because she wanted to, but because she was unable to form coherent sentences, but the thought of being Anna's possession branded itself deep on her mind. She was no longer a queen, she was just a pleasure slave of this human, trapped forever in a gilded cage, shackled, and collared, her job was only to writhe in pleasure as the human violated her or to kneel beside her, acting as a decoration. "N-n... naah!" The grind brought a pitiful scream from the Viper's lips.

"..." As Anna moved away, Aka's body went fully limp, laying there on the floor with tears and blood flowing, her arms slowly hugged her chest as she curled herself up, whimpering broken words of apology. She was not going anywhere, she didn't want to go anywhere, she just wanted to lie there, hoping it was all a horrible dream. Aka closed her eyes as her body lay still, oblivious to everything, the chains on her shackles and collar stopped rattling as if offering a semblance of sympathy to their prisoner.

Another figure came into the room, Aka didn't care who, this figure picked her up then put her on Anna's bedside, she just accepted everything. Her slitted eyes slowly opened though, finding a red-haired girl gently washing her wounds, Aka's nerves sprung to life as pain wracked her form, "A... aaaaah! N-no... d-don't, it hurtsss! It hurtsss!" She begged to the girl, but the other slave just smiled weakly to her and didn't stop, the redhead must be grateful for her fate as a medic-slave, at least she wasn't tortured like this, the slave pen was a better place compared to this lavish room.

How odd, bandages were wrapping around her body again, this time focused on her torso to cover her back wounds, the Viper didn't notice Anna's presence until she spoke, Aka trembled at the sorceress' voice, bringing up her shackled hands to cover her face, "N... no, d-don't... pleassse, Mistress, I... it hurtsss, no more, I will do anything, jussst, don't hurt me!" All the time, her slitted eyes was completely focused on the whip, wishing for Anna to throw the cursed thing into the Void.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Annalisa Marin on February 12th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Anna’s rather arrogant smirk had replaced itself upon her face, a thrum of victory flaring in her mind at how the mighty Dhani begged for the sorceress to not hurt her again. It amazed her how much perspective could be gained once a person received a good few lashes after spending time in a warm embrace. Compared to the pain, the pleasure would no doubt appear so much better by comparison, the benefits to simply just giving in no doubt outweighed the costs. The way her eyes looked upon the cruel device of torture in Anna’s grip was certainly telling; there could be no doubt how very scared the Dhani was. The Sorceress, satisfied the slave had learned her lesson simply moved to place the whip on her writing desk.

The tall dark haired woman would then slowly help the Dhani to her feet, her touch much more soft and tender than it had been a little while ago. She would make gentle shushing sounds, like an adult attempting to calm a frightened child as she slowly would help the Viper onto the lavish bed, pulling aside the plush covers for her to cover herself up. Gently Anna would trail her fingers down the Dhani’s cheek, her touch tender and her expression having softened significantly.

“There now, you see? You have obeyed, you submitted, as long as you continue to do so I’ll be gentle with you and only ever make you ever feel protected and safe. I’ll care for you, make you feel good, you only need to understand your place and every day with me will be blissful.” She would say softly, planting a light kiss on Aka’s tear stained cheek.

The tall woman undid the fasten at the front of her robe, letting it fall to the ground and leaving her standing naked in the room. The woman would then help herself onto the bed, pulling aside the covers as well and pulling up alongside Aka. Her arms would move to wrap around the Viper and pull her into her, the Sorceress appreciating the warmth that emanated from the Dhani. She would simply hold the smaller woman there for the moment, cuddling with her and letting herself forget for a moment who Anna really was. She didn’t let her full guard down of course; the Dhani might have noticed that her Mistress still possessed some tension to her muscles.

“They call your people rather coldblooded, mmm, but you feel so warm. I approve of it really; I could just fall asleep like this. Though, alas, Sahova never sleeps. Petching Nuit. I really do hate them, far more than you could probably hate me, slave.” Anna whispered, planting a kiss against Aka’s forehead.

The sorceress’s left hand would trail downwards, teasing at the Viper’s skin as it crept closer to that place between Aka’s legs. She would idly let a finger circle it, not making a move just yet and simply teasing at her pleasure slave to make her squirm a little more. Anna would catch the Dhani’s lips in her own, carnal need and desire clear in the action. The tall woman would carefully let her tongue peek out and tease at the other woman’s lips, as though requesting entry. If it was granted the pink member would enter into Aka’s mouth, tasting and searching at every inch and wrestling with the Viper’s own. She would invite the other woman to reciprocate as well.

Anna would pull her much more tightly into her own body, her mannerism possessive though she made certain to keep in mind the no doubt tender wounds on the Viper’s back. They would heal no doubt, but they would probably ache for a time to come. Her advances halted for a moment as she paused for air, before diving back into it. The sorceress idly had a thought, recalling that Aka probably had not yet received her water for the day. She smirked into their lip locking, purple translucent res generating on Anna tongue and transmuting to cool water.

She’d keep that little display of reimantic power up for half a chime, letting Aka drink deeply of the water before pulling out of the heated ministrations. Her grey eyes were gleaming with the fires of lit passions, desire clear in her expression but she held back. The tall woman had her arrogant smirk return to her lips as she opted to drag this out as long as she could.

“Beg me to petch you, slave. Beg me to make you writhe in ecstasy.” Anna said, her words seductive and husky.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on February 13th, 2014, 5:56 pm

Even though Anna put down the ghastly whip, Aka was still trembling in fear, especially when the woman started approaching her. "No... pleassse no... no..." She whimpered, but didn't dare to raise her voice, as Anna grabbed her shackled wrists, Aka's body froze, her eyes clenching shut, expecting another abuse from the tall human. It didn't come, instead, she was gently raised by her, the touch felt so much different than before, Aka's whimpers slowly subsided as she let herself be taken to the bed, the shushing whispers worked their way through her broken mind.

The Viper didn't know how to react, still expecting it was all merely a ruse, but when she was gently laid down on the fancy bed and affectionately tucked in with the covers, a look of confusion began replacing the fright, the finger trailing upon her cheek brought a light gasp from the Viper. Anna's words finally confirmed her doubts, Mistress simply wanted her to obey, nothing else, just submit all of her to the human and she would be alright, she would be cared for in her restraints, graced with pleasure every single day, truly it was the best life a slave could have, yes, she was a pleasure slave, a toy, Anna's possession, and nothing more. "M-mistress..." The first coherent word she spoke after a while, Aka's voice was very submissive, losing all traces of royal pride or any pride of a sentient being. Her lips slightly parted, slowly curling into a meek smile when Anna planted her lips on her stained cheek.

Aka would watch in fascination as Anna undid her robe, now the woman was clothless, her very own Mistress who would be toying with her, forcing her to squirm in pleasure whether she was willing or not. The Viper slightly shifted her body, the chains on her shackles and collar rattling, keeping her reminded of her position as a slave. Aka scooted to give Anna room as the woman climbed onto the bed, but she found her smaller body being pulled towards her mistress, Aka kept her shackled hands to her own chest, unable to return the hug even if she wanted to, she just lay there with Anna, unmoving and silent, only light moans of pain due to her stinging back.

"Mistress, I... it'sss becaussse..." She wanted to explain that the flame God marked her as one of his, but saying such things could anger the Mistress for she was hers and hers alone, Aka cut herself off, idly wondering if Ivak was watching in contempt right now. If he decided to rain down his flames upon the room, she wouldn't mind. Aka was slightly amused by the contrast between Anna's wods and her tone, for the first time, she felt truly happy when the human kissed her forehead, she felt happy as the woman called her a 'slave', "Mistress, I... I love you," Aka bent down submissively, planting her face just above Anna's chest, "I belong to you..." she slowly closed her eyes, expecting Anna to sleep with her.

Her eyes suddenly opened in surprise when she felt the human's hand trailing down her body, teasing her skin, until it reached her core, "M-mistress?" She asked in confusion, she thought Anna was going to sleep, the finger circling over her flesh made the Viper squirmed inside the covers, her shackled hands instinctively reaching out to grab Anna's shoulders, desperately trying to fend off the pleasure. Her mouth gradually opened as soft moans escaped her lips, but the human quickly seized the opportunity and took possession of her lips. Aka's moans became muffled, with her being held and restrained, she couldn't do anything but accept the human's affections, the push of Anna's tongue was met with no resistance, the human entered her tongue to the Dhani's mouth, exploring every inch of her. Her own tongue tried to fight back, but it was no use, she was losing, she couldn't win against her owner.

With the finger still endlessly teasing her and her mouth consumed, Aka's arousal grew rapidly, blush started to appear on her skin, she was pulled even closer, now completely bound to the human, her pleasurable torment would rest for only a few ticks before Anna consumed her mouth again, Aka just lay there, accepting everything.

"Mmmph?!" The sudden stream of water widened the Viper's eyes, she was sensitive to water, especially drowning, having a particular phobia to swimming, Aka immediately thought Anna was going to drown her, she wriggled her body in vain, she wanted to beg for mercy, but her tongue was being held back by Anna's own. Thirty ticks of torture as Aka was forced to drink down the water lest she drowned, the panic combined with helplessness aroused her further, her eyes half-closed as heavy breaths left her lips, "Mistress... I... pleassse, pleassse," she brought her shackled hands to hug her own body, "Take care of me, I am yoursss to ussse asss you ssse fit..."

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Annalisa Marin on February 14th, 2014, 3:59 am

Anna held her smirk and planted a kiss on Aka's forehead, finding that she liked the girl so much more when she was like this. Submissive, meek, accepting. It had taken a week or so but Anna felt she had finally broken her, shattered her resolve and turned her into the perfect little slave. A far cry from the arrogant and brash Viper before, she was a shadow of that creature that had existed before being put before the lash. It felt good, to have broken her and molded her into this little perfect plaything that she could enjoy and partake of. More than good, it aroused her passion and ignited that spark within her breast.

“Oh my perfect little toy, of course you are mine. Mine to use as I see fit; to tease and please for day after day. There is just one little thing, I don’t think I like the name Aka. Your name is Slave, know it and burn it into your mind because that is what and who you are now. My slave. Forget that other name, that other life where you needed to face hardship. Here in my arms you’ll never face that as long as you submit to your mistress.” Anna whispered, her tone husky.

She was scared really, being threatened with that dagger had shown that Aka had not been as fully in her power as she would have liked. Anna was possessive, mostly because she had experienced loss and as such hated losing what she viewed as being hers. It was almost a childish instinct and impulse, like a girl that had never learned to share and coveted. It was a fear that ran deeper than a phobia really, losing what was hers always managed to devastate her. No, the Viper belonged to her and no other and that was how it needed to stay.

The Sorceress’ fingers toyed and teased at Aka’s core, never quite entering but allowing anticipation to rise further in her slave. After a little more Anna finally permitted her index finger to enter, toying around within the warmth between the Viper’s legs. Her long fingers allowed for much more reach than her tongue had, allowing her to explore beyond what she had before. Anna teased around inside the Viper, circling around her tender and sensitive flesh and admiring the moisture found within.

Once she was satisfied with these ministrations the Sorceress would add her middle finger, poking it inside her carefully. She could feel every spasm and muscle movement like this; it was much more pronounced as Aka was all around her exploring digits as they move curiously here or there. She had yet to do this, exploring a little bit deeper and curious as to what little hidden nooks and crannies she could touch that otherwise would have remained forgotten. The Sorceress simply was familiarizing herself with the new terrain, getting a feel for what it was like further inside.

Once the tall woman reached as far as her two fingers could go she would pull back, exiting Aka for the time being and raising her fingers to her own lips to admiring that divine taste. The sorceress felt her own arousal grow, aching for attention from the Viper but remembering it was always a good idea to finish what one started. Her hand trailed downwards again, this time giving no teasing and simply entering with her index and middle fingers. She then lightly started into a slow rhythm, where she simply moved in a little bit and out.

As time went on she would press on deeper and increase the tempo, wanting to build the slave’s pleasure up before bringing her over the edge to a climax. The whole time she held Aka close, able to feel her writhing best this way and able to appreciate every shuddering gasp. That and she rather liked the warmth of the Viper’s body against hers, the presence of someone next to her comforting the woman more than most could probably realize.

Anna would speed it up, her own desire aching and practically dripping between her legs, moving her fingers in long deep strokes. She would continue until her slave would reach her climax, waiting until she would finally explode with pleasure. Once she did Anna would bring her fingers to her lips again a taste of their residual flavor once more, flares of warmth shooting to her own core and causing her to squirm slightly.

“Oh, slave, you taste divine as always. Perhaps you wouldn’t mind peeking underneath the covers and having a taste from me as well, you can do such wonderful things with your mouth my little toy. Then, then you and I can just sleep for a little while.” Anna urged, her grey eyes clouded with lust as she moved her other hand up Aka’s back and to the back of her head.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on February 14th, 2014, 8:10 pm

The Viper tried hard to stifle her moans, like a Dhani she was, even when broken and battered, pride had always find a way to manifest, she refused to beg for Anna to quit teasing and just violate her. If the human was determined to tease her all night long, she would endure it. "Mistress..." Anna seriously expected to converse with her while teasing her like this, how cruel of her, the Viper struggled to focus her mind, slowly forming coherent sentences in her mind, her hissing voice then spoke, her words interrupted with her soft moans and gasps, "My name..." Her name, her identity, the last reminded of her reign as a Dhani Queen, the Mistress wanted her to forget it, to abandon her very self to serve her, replaced by the title marking her as nothing but a possession, free to be played with as human wished.

"No, I..." Trying hard to focus her thoughts due to the pleasure jolting to her body, Aka's lips trembled as a tear formed on her right eye, trailing down to the pillow, staining it, the request came in a soft whisper, but it was like a blow to her heart, she didn't want this, she already submitted, how much more the human wanted? She didn't want to forget the name she so proudly bear for over a century, her mother gave her that, it was utter heresy to her mother if she abandoned the name, Aka could feel her mother's spirit coming back from the realm beyond to punish her traitorous daughter, "Mistress," then again, Anna was here, she would take care of everything, she was her goddess, Aka's mind came back to the whip, she shuddered, part fear part pleasure. For this one, she wouldn't let it go, but Anna didn't have to know that, "Very well, mistress, I'm 'Slave', yoursss alone..." She lied through her teeth, even though Anna would call her 'Slave' from now on, she couldn't forget the name she held for hundreds of years.

Finally, the mistress stopped teasing and began entering her core, the Viper gasped, her stifling attempt broken as her she writhed in Anna's embrace, she couldn't move much due to being held and had no choice save for squirming, pleasure clouded her mind, Aka abandoned all other thoughts and just lay there. The sorceress' extremity was inside her, it felt very different from her tongue, with no mercy, Anna added another finger to explore the Viper. Her waist shook in pleasure, her lust coating Anna's fingers, the Viper's sense was dulled except for touch as Anna reached deep into her. "Ugh..." A sense of relief, the human removed her fingers, but as if to boast, Anna tasted her own fingers, the fingers that had been coated in her lust, "M-mistress..." It was an oddly arousing sight, but she before could think further, Anna invaded her again, this time not bothering to tease.

Aka arched her back, unwittingly pressing herself closer to the human, the steady rhythm shot waves of pure pleasure throughout her body, Aka helplessly squirmed as Anna's fingers entered and exited her, gradually gaining in intensity and depth, the Viper's moans increased in volume with each thrusts, and then... a flash of white, climax gripped her being, with a long hissing wail, the Viper clenched her eyes shut, letting her body completely surrendered to pleasure, giving Anna the writhing she so desired. She lay back, burying her face into the human's chest, higher thought process dulled by the pleasure.

After chimes of trembling and twitching in afterglow filled with soft breathy moans, Aka slowly opened her eyes, hearing the words spoken by Anna, "T-thank you, Mistress..." she meekly replied, blushing at the compliment, then she nodded, accepting her command, "I will, p-pleassse excussse me," Aka then would wait until Anna release her, letting the human held her head, she crawled into the covers, positioning her mouth just above her mistress' core. If Anna didn't open the blanket, the Viper's small body would be wholly covered by the wide fabric, the sounds of chains rattling accompanied her as her hands reached out to gently hold Anna's thighs, pushing it outwards to spread the human's legs. Then, she slowly bent down, softly kissing the human's core, she held the kiss for a few ticks before pulling away then bent to kiss it again, then again, then again.

At her fifth attempt, Aka would take it a step further, her tongue peeked out to slowly lick Anna's core, dragging her tongue over the sensitive flesh, the Viper would continue this for about two chimes, then she gently plunged her tongue, entering the human, tasting her nectar. With a breathy moan, the slave relished in her Mistress' taste, taking in everything her lust could offer, she mimicked what Anna did to her just now, starting the rhythm slow, her tongue moving but never exiting the human.

She would continue her work, gradually climbing speed and strokes, then after a while, the Viper had enough, she would grant the Mistress the release she coveted, Aka pressed her face close, her shackled hands tightly gripping the human's thighs, she closed her eyes as she held nothing back, furiously lapping the human until Anna came to a climax, then Aka held herself still, drinking in the honey flowing from Anna. With a muffled moan, the Viper slowly drew herself back, straining as she swallowed audibly. If she was allowed, Aka would climb back up to Anna's side, nuzzling her cheek just above Anna's chest, "Mistress..."

OOCI think this should be my last post in the thread, no? :) We can continue the next plot in a different thread. :D

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Annalisa Marin on February 14th, 2014, 10:05 pm

Anna allowed the Viper to go down under the covers, shivering in anticipation and squirming just a little bit as the other woman spread her legs. Part of her relished in this, placing her pleasure in the hands of Aka as it signified to her how she had broken the other woman and made her into her possession. She felt her warmth roiling and demanding some form of release, waves of need and longing assaulting her mind. She needed some form of release otherwise she would go mad; she bit back pleading words that threatened to rise on her lips.

The sorceress twitched slightly as Aka planted kisses upon her center, a throaty moan rising her throat as her fingers dug into the bed. A light tease of her tongue came next eliciting further moans of pleasure and starting to place a fog over her mind that pushed out every coherent thought. The Viper continued her teasing for two torturous chimes and it was all Anna could do not to scream for the other woman to just petch her. A pitiful mewling whimper, one unbefitting of the powerful Mistress of the Elements Sanctum, tore itself from her throat at this torture.

Finally the slave tired of her teasing, finally entering her core which caused Anna’s eyes to shoot wide and a loud gasp to be torn from her throat. Her breathing started to become more heavy, her lust dripping from her and allowing Aka to drink it down. Her muscles twitched at the Viper’s explorations, clenching up around her exploring tongue snuggly only to retract moments later. The slave was in a position of control to some degree; Anna had no doubt that if she asked it that she would beg for Aka to keep going. Her waist rose and her moans rose in volume, the only sensations that mattered were those created by the slave’s tongue.

Finally the tempo increased dramatically, drawing a loud cry from the Sorceress’ lips as she could feel the pressure building and building. Aka was trying to grant her the release she so needed and Anna could feel it fast approaching. When it finally happened, when climax was finally achieved a loud shuddering cry tore itself from her throat, her entire mind going blank in a single explosion of purest pleasure. Her lust flowed to the Viper, an audible gulp being heard from Aka soon after and signifying that she had enjoyed her little present.

The Sorceress accepted the Viper into her arms once more, holding her close and possessively as she felt sweat having form on her skin. One hand lightly circled her hips while the other held her head into that spot just above her chest. Anna could feel the other woman’s heartbeat, concentrating on the sensation and finding it almost hypnotic. This was her perfect moment, one where she let her many masks fall and just allowed herself to be human and feel human emotions. No matter the distrust she tried to feel towards the Viper, affection had planted itself in her heart towards the other woman. Aka had managed to worm her way inside the Sorceress’ affections, Anna had no intentions on letting her go so very easily.

Perhaps that was why Anna allowed those traitorous and dangerous words to fall from her lips, those words that had damned her so often. Those words that the Sorceress had learned to equate to weakness and heartache, but also of warmth and affection. They were never spoken lightly, but she found tragedy often followed them.

“I love you, slave.” Anna whispered, her eyes closing and her troubles melting away as her heart thawed slowly.

OOCCertainly! I'll put this one up for grading, feel free to get up the next one whenever you can. Always a joy threading with you.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Mirage on March 11th, 2014, 6:20 pm

This thread has been moved to my office until I finish all of Sahova's grades. If this thread does not get graded within the next couple weeks please feel free to PM me and nudge this thread up for grading :)
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

Previous