Completed [The Rearing Stallion] A Promise Kept (Ethan)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[The Rearing Stallion] A Promise Kept (Ethan)

Postby Orion Michaels on February 28th, 2014, 12:45 am

As with most of what Orion said, the blacksmith didn't reply, seemingly lost in his own world of thought as the blue eyed squire spoke, taunted, inquired, and mocked. Confident that Ethan hadn't truly come to legitimately talk to Orion for any purpose but that which the squire had stated, he felt no reason to continue the conversation. He was not surprised that Ethan didn't engage him much. No sense is starting a losing battle, he surmised.

It was a bit surprising, however, when he brought up Sera Alicia. At that moment he did indeed remember who Ethan was. The man who grew offended when Orion inquired as to the talents of their little team. The man who wanted to play the hero, or the martyr as it would have been in reality. Visions of the insulted expression and the subsequent pouting crawled from the depths of his memories, causing a soft chuckle to escape from the squire’s lips.

Of course it was him.

"No wonder it eats you up so much. I wonder, did you find out Hadyn and I were having a child before or after you came to dislike me that day?" Grinning, Orion continued with his departure, failing to answering Ethan's question but neither did the knight in training wait for an answer to the one he'd asked. The blacksmith held nothing for Orion, though he would have to keep an eye on him, perhaps even bring him up with Hadyn. The thought of such a man being near his son was an unnerving feeling. Someone who seemed to think he had all the answers like him, would he actually try and force his way into a father role for Liam?

He supposed if there was something between Hadyn and Ethan, he would prefer to hear it from her lips. For all he knew this man was a jealous admirer who’d never spoken to the weaponsmith. He would have to cross that bridge if it came to it. If she wanted him to know about something, she would tell him. Neither of them pried into the other’s life, contented to ensure Liam was cared for between them. That was it, and it was working as far as the squire could tell.

Unless he found himself interfered with, Orion would make his escape from the Rearing Stallion, ready to move on from an evening thus far wasted.
Orion Michaels
Cut to the punchline

Words: 1033425
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2012, 12:33 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

[The Rearing Stallion] A Promise Kept (Ethan)

Postby Radiant on March 12th, 2014, 3:46 pm

Orion :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Socialization +2 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Love Triangle: Orion, Hadyn, Ethan
Ethan: He Loves Hadyn

Loots
-1 Shield Point

Ethan :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Glyphing +1 XP
Drawing +1 XP
Observation +2 XP
Socialization +3 XP
Rhetoric +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Love Triangle: Orion, Hadyn, Ethan
Orion: An Aloof Father

Loots

Notes :
Ah, Love triangles, always love the ensuing shenanigans. Great work, Orion and Ethan.

Orion, don't worry, your actions here does not count towards "ridiculing an innocent citizen" as Orion is doing an argument with Ethan in a civilized manner. "Ridiculing an innocent citizen" is about insulting, jeering, or bullying someone who didn't do anything or innocent, giving the image of a 'thug' more than a 'squire/knight'. However, it does slightly fall under " Conduct Unbecoming of a Knight/Squire", specifically, Arrogance.

Ethan, I'd appreciate it if you tell me about the 'Ranuri' rune he drew through PM, to my knowledge, you can't mimic a gnosis' effect through glyphing alone. Actually, according to the Lore. Runes does nothing on its own, it affects other magic such as Reimancy or Voiding. Please keep this in mind in your future threads.

Also, like I said in the OOC thread, Sylir is very much alive since the Djed Storm of 512 A.V. :)

That aside, enjoy your grades, guys. :)

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous