Completed Brink Of Delusion (Annalisa)

An inferno reduced to smolders can still reignite itself.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Brink Of Delusion (Annalisa)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on February 15th, 2014, 7:11 pm

The Elements Sanctum, 14th of Bell, 91st of Winter 513 A.V

It was early afternoon on the magical fortress of Sahova, but deep within the Caverns, where the Elements Sanctum lay, domain of Chief Reimancer Annalisa Marin, the light of Syna did not reach it, magelights made out of sorcery replaced her instead. In this cavern where the floors, walls, and even ceilings, were covered in Glyphs holding immense amount of arcane power, also secret doors only known to few. One of these few being fallen Dhani Queen Soshakuakamamushi, now a pleasure slave to the Chief Reimancer.

"..." Aka stayed silent, kneeling beside the human sorceress' throne in the Sanctum, doing her other duty, to act as a pretty decoration for Anna's guests, it was one of the few moments she would be allowed to leave Anna's room, but she was still trapped within the Sanctum. The Viper was clothless, save for the golden collar hugging her neck, a brand new collar, combining the effect of Djed Shackles and exploding glyphs, the Viper no longer needed to wear her shackles, freeing her hand, but her magical powers were still curbed.

The Viper shifted her position, now the rattle of chains only came from the chain leash attached to her collar, she lay her head on Anna's lap, acting as the perfect obedient slave she was. Ever since the human denied her reimancy, humiliated her in front of her race, scorned by one of her lesser queens, threatened to keep living lest Anna would commit genocide on her kin, lashed her without mercy in the past, and promised her affection should she completely submit; her spirit was broken, the once proud viper who wielded flames like her own body was reduced to smoldering smokes.

Aka's slitted eyes watched with disinterest as a figure entered the cavern, it was one of those Nuit wizards, he was here to speak to the Chief Reimancer. The wizard wore thick black hooded coat that covered most of his features, he respectfully gave a bow to the Chief Reimancer, then he calmly spoke his purpose, "Mistress Annalisa, it came to the notice of the Council that you are keeping the serpentine queen as your slave, while we're sure you are punishing her for her transgression against us, we feel it might not be... adequate enough. We wish to take her into the Dungeons for harsher punishments".

The Viper was unperturbed by the Nuit's ominous words, she simply rubbed her cheek against Anna's lap, cooing softly, "Mistress... pleassse don't let them take me away".

OOCYou can play the wizard from now on, Anna! :D

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Annalisa Marin on February 15th, 2014, 8:11 pm

It was rare that Anna felt on edge about anything, very rare in fact as ruled over the Element Sanctum with the same authority that a queen did her kingdom. A missive had arrived earlier in the day, telling her to expect a representative of the Council of Five in her lab so naturally she had made all due preparations. She was not exactly sure why the Council would send someone to her, if they had wanted to they could have simply summoned her. Perhaps they had noticed her rather large political support gained after the Dhani incursion. Perhaps Qiao was getting a little nervous that she had gained so much power in one fell swoop.

Whatever the case was, Anna sat upon her throne of stone created by her own reimancy with her slave at her side. Her typical arrogant smirk was on her lips as she awaited the arrival of the wizard sent her way. On the inside though she was carefully calculating, knowing that she couldn't quite afford to alienate the Council just yet. Soon, very soon she might be able to make a bid for power. She just had a few more pieces to get together on her side of the board.

Aka laid her head in the Sorceress' lap and Anna smirked down at the Viper affectionately, petting her softly as one might a favored pet. She belonged to her now, the sorceress knew that. The Viper had broken and been a much more obedient slave for it. The scars on her back displayed the price for disobedience, since then Aka had been perfection incarnate. She was hers, body and mind and no one else's.

Finally the wizard arrived, his face concealed beneath the shadow of a hood though that hardly surprised Anna. He was not the one who mattered, it was the words of the Council he spoke that mattered to her. Once they were spoke, Anna had to take a bit of a chime to properly process the outrageous request she had just heard. It was one that rose fire in her veins and caused her eyes to narrow dangerously upon the Nuit.

As Aka spoke softly her plea the Sorceress placed a possessive hand on her head, idly playing with a strand of her hair. No, she couldn't afford to let the Council take her, however there were a number of political implications to consider here. If she refused this request outright, it was the same as declaring conflict against the Council. If she acceded to it, then it would be taken as a sign of weakness on her part that Qiao could use against her. A very clever move on his part, very clever indeed and not something Anna could easily worm her way out of.

"This is a highly irregular request for the Council to make. I claimed my slave through combat and the rights of the victor. It is no business of the Council what I do with her." The Sorceress said.

"The Council would remind you, Mistress Marin, that you serve Sahova first and foremost. As such you serve the will of the Council, the Archwizard, and Alahea." The wizard responded, his tone diplomatic.

The significance of that statement was hardly lost on Anna, who gritted her teeth slightly. It was a statement that told her to get in line, to march to their orders or oppose the will of Alahea. Aka was certainly no doubt important for interrogation reasons, but she was being used as a convenient political piece against her. It burned Anna to consider giving in but it was looking like she might very well have to. She was not ready for a fight against the Council of Five just yet.

"I see... I was unaware that the will of Alahea was equivalent to infringing upon the authority of one of her masters." She responded, her tone sarcastic.

"I would not presume to know, Mistress Marin, I am only a messenger of the Council." He replied, inclining his head in difference.

The tall woman turned her gaze towards Aka, calculating the situation and weighing her options. Another arrogant grin played at her lips as she opted to play this out just a little bit, perhaps knowing how very much she had been broken might make the Council's request seem a little more invalid. That, and shattering Aka even further could be rather fun.

"Well, slave, it would appear my hands are tied in this situation. A pity, you were a rare gem to find in this life. I guess I have no choice but to hand you over." Anna said, a little more loudly than necessary and with an almost believable regretful glance being given towards Aka.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Words: 1635951
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on February 15th, 2014, 9:18 pm

The Viper listened to the conversation with a submissive look, moaning in delight as Anna patted her head, she slightly shifted her body to better comfort herself. Anna's hand placed itself on her head, the Viper didn't object, in the past, this act alone would cause the human to lose a hand, disrespectfully placing one's hand upon a Dhani Queen, but now, it didn't matter.

"..." The Viper felt a slight pang of worry when the Wizard seemed to gradually push Anna into a corner, if the Wizard ended up giving her into the hands of those undeads, the Viper would rather be lashed twenty times again, nothing was worse than the Dungeons. The worry slowly grew and evolved into outright horror when Anna actually considering to give her up, "M-mistress, no!" Aka accidentally raised her voice, but she quickly covered her own mouth then looked down apologetically.

"Don't let them drag me away," The Viper changed her position, now she was facing Anna's side, still kneeling of course, her right hand reached out to firmly grasp at the human's hand, "I belong to you and you alone, Mistress," Her voice didn't hide its meek tone, the Viper's head then bent down, kissing at Anna's hand, "Only you," she seductively continued her kissing before taking Anna's index finger to her mouth, gently suckling it as a child would to a candy, "Don't let them..."

Meanwhile, in the slave pen, a certain slave, the one responsible for delivering food, was suddenly grabbed from behind, knocked out... then dragged off into the darkness. An omen of things to come.

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Annalisa Marin on February 16th, 2014, 6:47 am

Anna quirked an eyebrow when the Viper rose her voice in an outburst, something which drew the attention of her guest as well she noted with some mirth. Aka knew what horrors the Dungeon's held, the terrors within that building being manifold and almost unimaginable. The Sorceress didn't let her pleasure show on her face, simply allowing the Viper to go on. She was going to be the selling point for the whole act here, Anna needed her reactions to be genuine. Otherwise the messenger's report to the Council would indicate something not favorable.

The tall dark haired woman allowed Aka to take her hand and felt a shiver course down her spine when the slave kissed it submissively. Her mannerisms were so broken, so reliant upon the Mistress of the Elements Sanctum. A shadow of the queen that had attacked the island of Sahova and threatened it so. Anna wanted to make sure the Wizard got the full image of just what she had turned Aka into in so short a time. No longer a proud sentient being, but an unthinking toy, a possession for Anna to play with as she wanted.

When the slave started suckling on her index finger Anna felt a pulse of warmth shoot through her body, the submissive reaction arousing her greatly. She made a mental note to reward Aka with for this later, perhaps getting her some ceremonial clothing. Something nice, not too ostentatious but something that showed that Anna valued her. Fear was a great motivator but rewarding loyalty was always a good idea, reinforcing the idea that Anna was a kind mistress.

The Sorceress would let Aka continue her ministrations for half a chime longer before withdrawing her hand from the Viper and leaning down, her grey eyes lit with seductive mischief. She would lightly cup the Viper's chin with her other hand, tipping her head back to the right angle. Then she would take Aka's lips in her own, admiring their softness for a moment before drawing back.

"Mmm... don't worry, I won't let you go that easily. Remember, what is your name?" Anna asked.

Regardless of the answer Anna would flick her gaze to the Wizard, who seemed to have fallen into his thoughts. She would shoot an arrogant smirk his way as she sat back primly in her throne, drumming her fingers against her chin idly. As impassive as the Nuit were one could still learn to read them if they paid attention to their subtle tells. This one was thinking, pondering.

"As you can see, there is no serpentine queen here. Only my slave, I assure you, what remained of that other person is gone." Anna said at length, her voice smooth like honey.

Hmm... be that as it may, Mistress Marin, the Council's orders were very clear to me." He said after some consideration.

Anna drew back into her thoughts, pondering for a way to stall for just a little more time. That was all she needed, a few days before she could arrange it so the Council would not be a problem any longer. Her expression turned thoughtful, searching for a valid reason to delay their advances.

"Very well. In that event, I would call for a four day grace period. During that time the Council is free to make their preparations as needed for receiving her." Anna said, her tone sounding a little defeated.

The Nuit seemed to think on this for a chime or two, finally nodding his head in acceptance. He no doubt had much to report on the state of Aka in any event, with luck her shattered mind would be enough to convince the Council to back off. If not, then that four day grace period would be more than enough time for her to make her move as the Council no doubt needed to prepare quarters for a powerful Reimancer like Aka. She just needed to stall for time.

"As you say, Mistress Marin. I will communicate your desires to the Council, expect to hear back in four days time. Until then, I wish you a good day." He said, bowing low before making his way out the Sanctum.

Anna was pleased, though no doubt Aka would be less so since as far as she knew the Sorceress had just given her up the Council with a four day delay just to get a few last uses out of her. However that was the intension, Anna wanted to force the Viper to beg and demean herself even more. She wanted to break her even further, to shatter everything in her world other than pleasing her mistress.

"Well, I think that went rather well, don't you, slave?" The sorceress asked, her tone light.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on February 17th, 2014, 5:46 am

The mistress was fond of her gesture, this urged Aka to continue, perhaps by pleasing her, Anna would disregard the suspicious hooded undead who brought message from the people Aka was trying to defeat just weeks ago. With soft moans and gasps, the Viper endlessly consumed Anna's finger. When the human pulled her hand away, the Viper made a longing look at Anna, like a slave whose life completely revolved around her mistress, she gave Anna a small giggle as Anna cupped her chin, gladly returning the soft kiss.

Anna seemed fond of reminding Aka on who she was, the human was obviously expecting her to answer 'slave' instead of her real name, the Viper paused for a tick, reminding herself that she promised Anna to throw away her previous identity, "It'sss 'Slave', Mistress..." her voice trailed off, though Aka perfectly knew how Anna was treating her, her heart ached when the human said 'what' instead of 'who is your name'. She really did think of her as a mere object, perhaps a fancy doll who could move on her own.

As Anna turned her attention back to the undead, Aka obediently lay her head back on Anna's lap, now her submissive smiling expression slightly dimmed down, another prick on her heart, the flames of hatred trying to blaze its way, but the cold ice of oppression branded on her back snuffed out the fire, the Viper watched in silence as the undead 'argued' with the Chief Reimancer, trying to appear as polite as possible. "M-mis..." Her throat gagged, Anna would actually doom her fate, the Viper's head went limp in despair, four days, four days until she would be tortured for all eternity.

"Mistress..." The Viper's hands on Anna's lap slowly clenched into fists, a barely audible sob, then two, then a tear fell from Aka's left eye, tricking down her cheek to Anna's skin, "You sssaid you loved me, t-that I will alwaysss belong to you, ssso," She raised her head, showing the face of someone who just lost all hope with her tears flowing and lips trembling in despair, "Why?"

A flash of determined scarlet slits, barely a tick, before they returned to the submissive eyes of a slave, This won't do... I need more time...

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Annalisa Marin on February 17th, 2014, 7:03 am

Anna gave a patronizing look to the heartbroken Viper, and really the sorceress did feel a little bit of remorse at the idea of continuing to break the woman but she crushed it. She wanted to be Aka's everything, her lover, her life, her savior from death but she wanted to force the woman to lower herself even further to gain those shields. She needed to shatter her entirely, to break her down to build her up into the slave she wanted. Anna had spoken those traitorous words, she had said them not lightly at all. She loved Aka to a certain degree, but through that love she needed to be absolutely certain of the Viper's allegiance.

"Bah, the Council barks as they will. I could very easily set things in motion so that you won't be take away. I have that power, gears could be set in motion on your behalf so very easily my little slave." Anna said, trailing a finger down her cheek.

She spun it like she wasn't planning on doing it anyway, she needed Aka to feel as though Anna was willing to place everything on the line to keep her alive. With that knowledge she would know the sheer devotion the sorceress would be willing to display on her behalf. With that in mind, that would make Anna's next request of her seem much more fitting really, another sign of devotion and the sign that she was willing to sever all possible connections to the world other than Anna.

"However, I'm not entirely convinced some remnant of your past does not remain in your mind. I'm willing to devote everything I am to you, my slave, to take no other into my bed, to hold no other in my arms, to whisper loving words in no one's ears but yours. I'm willing to take you as more than just my pleasure slave, to make you my partner. I do love you, slave, more than you could ever know. I'm not convinced you love me like I do you however." The sorceress said, her tone becoming more gentle and tender.

Anna leaned back in her throne, her grey eyes fixed upon the Dhani in judgment of some form. She couldn't just give her a task, the words had to come from Aka and not be put in her throat. This was the final step to making her belong to her, the culmination of her long time of working on the slave. If she could get the slave to devote herself to her, then Anna will have finally won their struggle. However, she also needed to know how very seriously the Mistress of the Elements Sanctum was in her devotion.

"I would be willing to sign a Grand Oath alongside you, slave. One that would enforce a union with the Ukalas and all within as our witnesses, one that would bind us together." Anna said, her tone completely and utterly serious.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on February 17th, 2014, 7:27 am

The Viper felt relief washing over her like a tsunami, the sensation was so overwhelming, the Viper froze for a few ticks, Anna was merely playing along with them, she wasn't planning on truly giving her away. She gently caressed Anna's hand that was trailing her cheek, whispering words of gratitude repeatedly. This was a very good development, the Viper didn't endure weeks of utter humiliation and disregard of her rights as a sentient being for nothing, the Viper took a sharp breath as a feeling wormed its way to her heart, love, not just forced love of a broken slave, but the love of happily married couples. Ridiculous, she couldn't feel love for the woman who treated her as a pleasure object, could she?

"Mistress, that's..." She gave Anna a submissive look of regret, even after all this time, the human didn't truly trust her devotion, but Anna's promise of taking no one as her lover other than her intrigued the Viper. Am I not just a pleasure slave to you, Mistress? She decided to keep her thoughts unspoken, Anna wanted to alter her status from 'slave' to 'partner', an odd proposition. The Viper mulled over the human's words for a chime, looking down at Anna's lap as she carefully constructed her thoughts, "I love you, Mistress, I beg you to believe me..." Aka loved the human, but for the most part, the love was forced upon her by threat on her people's lives, and part of her mind just giving up all resistance, opting to just accept everything.

A Grand Oath, Aka had heard it to some degree, it was supposed to be some kind of unbreakable magical contract, the Viper's slitted eyes widened for a tick, she wasn't aware of this, not at all. This could destroy everything and the Viper bet Anna would want her answer right now, the Viper's breath became ragged, she needed to stretch out the situation, it couldn't end like this, "M-mistress, I love you with all my heart," Aka said, softly kissing the human's lap, brushing her cheek on it, "But a Grand Oath, I... I need to prepare my heart and sssoul, I will mossst appreciate it if we do thisss after the Council turn their gaze from me asss to not make them sssuspicious," She was a Queen, Aka wasn't a stranger in the matter of politics, "T-they might sssee the Oath asss your way to 'cheat' out of thisss, Mistress".

Screw this! There's no more time! Just you wait, insect, I'll make you pay for everything you did to me... Even her own thoughts faltered, she felt bad for wanting to kill Anna. Perhaps, I'll let you go, without you, this wouldn't be possible.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Annalisa Marin on February 18th, 2014, 6:35 am

Anna drew back a little bit, her expression a little bewildered by Aka's response to her proposition that certainly seemed rather desirable all things considered. She might have started to get a little suspicious, though the Dhani's next words confirmed a different story at least to Anna's mind. Her slave was worried over the politics of the situation, something that brought that usual arrogant smirk to her lips once more as she settled back into her throne. She looked rather like someone who was holding a rather juicy piece of information, one that she was almost reluctant to share.

It was only natural for Aka to be concerned about that little detail, the Council was indeed a formidable force all things considered. It had taken the sorceress years to gain the political support needed for her next action, her ploy would be carried out in the days granted to her. It was sooner than she would have liked to have moved most certainly, but such was the way of things. Goron Silverheart's piddling achievements would be as nothing compared to this.

"Oh my little slave, no need to be so afraid. The Council won't be a problem much longer, nor will the Archwizard for that matter. You see that grace period is rather significant, as it will give me the time to gather my allies together and strike out against both. In one fell swoop I will deal with the Council, replace Zarik as Archwizard of Sahova, and seize complete dominance in the name of Rhysol. So really, the Council's opinions matter little at this stage, their fate is sealed. You, you will be safe as can be, my love." Anna calmly explained, leaning back in her throne and smirking down at Aka.

Yes, everything would go according to plan and Sahova would belong to Rhysol and Rhysol alone. He would no doubt reward her for bringing this great victory into his hands, for bringing this catalyst for future chaos into the fold. Anna so wanted to drink of his approval and praise, wanted to feel the warmth of his love and acceptance once more. She merely wanted to look upon him and feel no fear this time, but only the faithful devotion he was due for everything he had done for her.

Her fingers idly played with Aka's hair, twining through it as she admired the quality apparent in it. The dark haired sorceress felt that tug of affection in her heart once more, the desire to make Aka hers forever once more returning to the forefront of her mind. She needed that security, that knowledge that she would take no other as well. Anna had opened her heart even just slightly to Aka, now she needed to make certain it would never be wounded again.

"So you see, I have everything under control. So you have nothing to be apprehensive about. Do I need to show you how much I love you again, is that it? Is my touch what you want? To feel secure and warm before having to bind yourself so?" Anna questioned, her grey eyes peering down into Aka's eyes as her fingers moved to trail down her cheek.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on February 19th, 2014, 5:48 pm

By Ivak, how foolish of me, I have endured for so long, my body and mind corrupted, I didn't expect this human to bind herself with me in an Oath! The Viper mentally bit her nail in frustration, if she signed the Oath, there would be no going back, any sliver of hope of ever escaping the island would puff into thin air. The Viper cursed at the human, for narrowing her already slim chance. On the outside, she kept her submissive slave demeanor, so ingrained into her mind, part of her personality actually accepted her fate, "I... I ssse, Mistress," She kept laying her head on Anna's lap, "I know you will sssucceed and all will fall under your rule, jussst like me..." She kissed the human's thigh. Excellent, human, deal with the Council, make it easier for me.

Aka gave a long exhale of her breath as Anna played with her hair, relishing in the affectionate act for the moment. The offer was rather rhetorical in nature, Aka assumed Anna would love her whether she accepted or not, her decisions as a slave didn't matter, the Viper gave Anna a submissive smile, caressing the human's lap, "If that isss your wisssh, Mistress, pleassse take care of me..." She then would accept everything Anna would do to her, just letting the human had her way.

In the Prairie, outside the Citadel, two small cobra-sized serpents slithered through the bush, they met up with each other and hissed as if speaking, "We have obtained the key, we are ready for the Queen's Ordersss..." One serpent, with brown scales adorning his body, hissed. "Underssstood, I ssshall visssit and inform her about thisss." The other one, also with brown scales replied in kind. They looked like very identical in appearance, giving the image that the serpents were twins. As quickly as they came, the snakes slithered away from each other.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Annalisa Marin on March 17th, 2014, 1:25 am

Anna felt arousal growing in her body as Aka continued her submissive display, for all intents and purposes she looked the perfect obedient slave and that was just what the sorceress wanted. Her finger traced a pattern down her back, trailing a path out along the Viper’s warm flesh as she let out a brief exhale of breath. Aka was hers now, soon the Viper’s very soul would be bound to the Mistress of the Elements Sanctum and all she was would belong to the Chaon. Things were going according to plan for once, her web of plots and lies were building up to the master piece.

Yes, the Viper was right, soon all of Sahova would fall under her sway just as Aka had and then by extension would belong to Rhysol. His holy influence would grip the Citadel and Alahea would belong to him and only to him. She had promised it to him after all, she kept her promises to the Defiler no matter the cost to her. Even if loving affection had wormed its way in her heart for the Dhani caressing her thighs she still knew who her true master was, Rhysol owned her as far as she was concerned and in that she found her purpose.

“Aww… not to worry slave. I always take care of you; you’ve been so perfect over this last while and so yielding. You are so unlike the others, they never lasted so long as you. None of them quite satisfied me as you do, or warmed my heart along with my body beneath the sheets.” Anna whispered, getting to her feet and gesturing for her slave to do the same.

The sorceress ran her hands along the cool chain that connected itself to the other woman’s collar, the golden thing being a masterpiece of Glyphing. The chain was a physical thing, a good binding, but the Grand Oath would ensure that Aka would never rebel against her again. She had needed to discipline her once and that had been enough for the Dhani queen to break under her heel. However the sorceress wanted to eliminate any traces of that other life she had led, to make her belong only to her and her alone. Underneath all the domineering and cruelty, there was that scared girl who never wanted to be cold and alone in this world no matter the cost.

Pale lips trailed tender and affectionate kisses down the Viper’s cheeks, before catching her lips in her own and pulling the Viper onto her lap as she sat back down again. The Dhani was rather small enough to fit comfortably on Anna’s lap, and the sorceress would rest her own back against the throne and give the other woman room to lean back into her. The dark haired woman ran light circles around Aka’s navel with her finger, her other arm wrapped lower around the Viper’s waist. Really it hardly mattered to the sorceress that she was wearing expensive clothing, or that they were where they were. The Elements Sanctum was hers.

“I love you; I love you because you are perfect. Because you are mine and mine alone, because with you I don’t have to be cold and alone. When first we met I thought you something I needed to destroy; now I know that to have done so would have been a great mistake. I love you slave.” Anna muttered, her tone almost painfully longing and a far cry from the powerful Mistress of the Elements Sanctum. There was need there, need for something beyond mere flesh and pleasure.

The finger circling Aka’s navel strayed lower and toward the other woman’s core, teasing at it before gently entering and playing at her warmth. Anna’s heart was beating fast, likely the Viper would be able to hear it as she was upon her lap. The sorceress didn’t care if the Viper’s climax would send droplets of nectar to stain her robes; there was no greater possession she owned worth more than Aka. The dark haired woman would continue her ministrations until she reached climax, whispering her love into the slaves ear and kissing the crown of the former Queen’s head.

OOCSorry for the looong wait and the meh post, figured I'd just keep it moving to see what this secret plot was. I'll be faster with this from here on. :)
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes