[Gug Andjak ]A haunting amongst the dead[Elaine Spade]

Clyde and Elaine are once more reunited

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

Postby Clyde Sullins on April 20th, 2014, 11:23 pm

"Hmm... That was better than the first one you've ever done. Thanks!"

Clyde was not really sure how to respond to that. In a small way it was a compliment, saying it was not his worst soulmist ever to make... But it also was not saying much on it. In the end she was somewhat satisfied with it, but surely did not find it appealing as other bits of soulmist she had been offered...

It seemed she had been getting some on the side, and it was better than what Clyde could give her... Clyde did not have time to think much on this depressing thought, and was saved from replying, due to the pain in his gut.

"Oh that! Just you need blood to make it don't you? The more soulmist you'll make, the more you might like your own blood later. Nothing important forge..."

"So, Clyde? Are you alright? Ho-how about we go to your place and you rest? Hope you don't mind my company there."

Another spasm hit Clyde's chest, and something that should not be clenching clenched. At the same time another thing wavered and almost unclenched, something that he did not want to unclench in front of Elaine, let alone in the middle of a forest with nothing to wipe himself with but thorns.

Stomach cramps, that was what it was. He was not sure why, he had not actually eaten any of the berries but the one blue one. The purple one he had spat back out. As for the soulmist, he had simply chewed it, and then spat it out, no actual eating had occurred with the rest of it.

Perhaps that simply meant that the effect would have been much worse if he had actually swallowed and eaten the berries, instead of just chewing them up for awhile. Or perhaps a bit of the juices had trickled down his throat amongst the chewing...

Either way, Clyde needed to relieve himself, and in a way that did not mean using a bush. More like in a way that involved making a hole in the ground. And with the pain urging him onward he had a feeling it would be none to clean a process.

“Yes yes, just hurry, I need to find a place to use the restroom. Hopefully I can make it back.”

Perhaps if Clyde had not been in such a hurry to find a place to go to the bathroom he would have argued more about Elaine following him, or of her following along to were he was resting before his judgement... But all he could think off was the muscles in his belly and lower half clenching and unclenching, and could not think about such social things at such a time.

In the end it seemed that after offering Elaine the soulmist Clyde would be heading back to the citadel as fast as possible, and Elaine would learn of where he was staying for now...

Of course once he took his judgement he would likely be moving, but it was where he planned to stay till his judgement time arose.

Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Strange on May 22nd, 2014, 10:29 pm

Clyde Sullins

Skills

Skill Name Experience
Philosophy 2 XP
Persuasion 1 XP
Leadership 1 XP
Evasion 3 XP
Observation 1 XP
Herbalism 2 XP
Medicine 1 XP
Spiritism 2 XP
Meditation 1 XP
Foraging 2 XP

Lores

Elaine's Tale: a Murder and a Makeover
Elaine: A Bond of Love or Friendship?
The Forest of Thorns: Exactly What It Says On the Tin
The Forest of Thorns Fauna: Strange Dogs with Bunny Ears
The Forest of Thorns Flora: Blue Berries give Brain Freeze
The Forest of Thorns Flora: Red Berries are Just Right
The Forest of Thorns Flora: Purple Berries are Sour

Elaine Spade

Skills

Skill Name Experience
Materialisation 2 XP
Soulmist Projection 1 XP

Lores

Clyde's Tale: A Terrifying, Regenerating, Blinking Monster of Doom
Clyde: Is this Love?
The Forest of Thorns: More Thorns Than A Lake Has Water
Clyde: Followerr of Rhysol
Rhysol: God of Evil and Chaos
Philosophy: Morality is Relative
Philosophy: Change is Good, Chaos in Moderations is for The Better
The Forest of Thorns Fauna: Strange Dogs with Bunny Ears
The Forest of Thorns Flora: Blue Berries give Brain Freeze
The Forest of Thorns Flora: Red Berries are Just Right
The Forest of Thorns Flora: Purple Berries are Sour

Comments :
This thread was really engaging to read despite not being familiar with your PC's relationships I could feel it in your writing. A pleasure to grade. Keep up the good work you two.

Amended on the 24/5/2014 to add Foraging XP.

I have awarded your grade to the best of my ability. Of course I'm not infallible so if you have any comments or queries about your grade feel free to PM me.
"I'm such a Silverheart fangirl"
Strange
AS of Sahova

Words: 71649
Joined roleplay: January 17th, 2014, 7:07 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook

Previous