[Taloba] Character Registry - Spring 514

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Taloba, home to the Myrians, is the thriving core of Falyndar. Inhabited by a fierce and savage tribe where blood sacrifices are normal and a way of life, they are untamed and proud of it. Warlike, and with their numbers growing, the Myrians are set on reclaiming what is rightfully theirs. [Lore]

Postby Traverse on March 1st, 2014, 5:27 am

Ah, Taloba. Described as "the darkly radiant heart of the Myrian empire" by one noted and experienced traveler and "argh! argh! Oh Gods help m-!" by another... less experienced one.

If you're going to be hanging around our fair city (mind the spikes and skulls) for the Spring time, please post here using the format detailed below. Just so we know who we're dealing with and, if we can, we can put some like-minded players together and create some literary amore. And if not, at least we can keep track of who's here.

Please be as broad as you can in your answers, give us as much information as you can, especially the last one. Don't be shy. ;)

Code: Select all
[b]PC Name:[/b] Your PC's Name Goes here.
[b]Age & Sex:[/b] This should be obvious.
[b]Purpose of Being In Taloba:[/b] Resident, Visitor, Came to Trade?
[b]Likes To Thread About:[/b] Anything you'd like in your threads.
[b]Dislikes To Thread About:[/b] Anything you don't want in your threads.
[b]Character Goals This Season:[/b] What are you bound and determined to get accomplished?
[b]Needs Training/Moderator Assistance:[/b] Be specific! Do you need to learn something or have something moderated? Let us know!
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] Yes, no, maybe with help?
[b]Additional Comments:[/b] Anything else you'd like to add?
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Tazi on March 1st, 2014, 6:51 am

PC Name: Tazi of the Shattered Bones
Age & Sex: 25, Female
Purpose of Being In Taloba: Resident

Likes To Thread About: Pretty much anything at this moment since I am new. I am an experienced RPer, just new to Mizahar. I'm looking forward to what it has in store for me. My character is calm and likes to learn, especially herbalism and medicine.

Dislikes To Thread About: I would prefer that my character not get killed off in the first season if that's possible, since I just made her. That's pretty much it. Write away.

Character Goals This Season: Other than getting the hang of the forum, historical features, and concepts in general? I would very much like to do the following:
    Prepare to set out on an adventure with Asar (my friend's future PC)
    Try and attain an audience with Myri, if possible
    Plot the road to Mura through Riverfall for following seasons
    Learn some new skills
    Gain experience in others
    Have fun

Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: I'm going with, I'll let you know because I am still figuring all of this out. So in general, yes, I need help. Just don't know with what yet.

Willing to Guest Moderate?: Maybe with help, but probably better for a later season.

Additional Comments: I am very happy to have stumbled upon Mizahar. I enjoy writing online and have been seriously deprived since I came to college. I am looking forward to getting to know this forum, its people, and the characters that are written here. Any help or advice is appreciated, and I am incredibly impressed with the amount of work that has gone into this. I hope to one day be able to help maintain and add to the entire concept. So thank you.
Tazi
of the Scattered Bones

Words: 123604
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2014, 4:16 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Oryani on March 2nd, 2014, 7:53 pm

PC Name: Oryani Darkeye
Age & Sex: 20 turning 21, Female
Purpose of Being In Taloba: Visitor, mostly by accident
Likes To Thread About: At this time period, Oryani learning about Taloba, especially the language.
Dislikes To Thread About: Threads with nothing accomplished
Character Goals This Season: Get Oryani to Taloba alive, work out a job and living spaces for her in the city, and start to understand the culture and language. Brew a slight hatred for Myrians, but especially Dhani.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Possibly. There will be one scene just before Oryani arrives that may need moderation. She'll also need a job... with horses or birds?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No.
Additional Comments: Oryani will arrive in Taloba on about the 74th,so threads will have to be set a few days after that. I'll also need to arrange a bunch of stuff with Traverse before starting anything :)
Oryani
I'm still a Drykas

Words: 225246
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2013, 11:30 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Endrykas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Kwantu on March 7th, 2014, 3:30 pm

Name: Kwantu of the Sunken Scars.
Reason for Visit: To join the Taloban Army, of course!

Likes To Thread About: Fighting, Training, Myri.. pretty much anything really!
Dislikes To Thread About: Can't think of anything to put in here really.. hahaha.
Character Goals This Season: Assure a place in the Taliban Army, build up relations and skills.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Still struggling a little to get used to the Myrians, attitudes and the different clans inside getting along. Fairly used to the general system of Mizahar, though.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure - if you want me to!
Additional Comments: Hoping that I can add as much as possible to this place. C:
Kwantu
The Shooting Spear.

Words: 49673
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2013, 4:55 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kol on March 18th, 2014, 10:48 pm

PC Name: Kol [of the Tempered Steel]
Age & Sex: 25, Male
Purpose of Being In Taloba: Resident, but may be one day leaving.
Likes To Thread About: Kol's inability to talk to people, action, adventure, romance (if that's even possible for my PC).
Dislikes To Thread About: N/A. Character death would like to be avoided in my character's first season.
Character Goals This Season: Get in a brawl, talk to a girl, learn a new skill, maybe get Kol a hobby.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Not sure. Might need a thread moderated in the future, though.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes.
Additional Comments: This is my alt. My first PC is Shijara in Riverfall, but I'm dedicated to this character. I also have little to no writing limits and can't wait to meet everyone this season.
Kol
Player

Words: 105290
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2014, 12:11 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Quzon on March 23rd, 2014, 8:57 pm

PC Name: Quzon
Age & Sex: 26; Male.

Likes To Thread About: Anything

Dislikes To Thread About: Depends.

Character Goals This Season: Animals husbandry stuff. Catch animals, hunt things, get Chakram and unarmed combat skills up.

Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Possibly.

Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes

Additional Comments: Feel Free to PM me for any threads. I'll be working to get some past seasons backlogged threads done, however I am still open for plotting and play. :)
Quzon
Victory & Power

Words: 271667
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2013, 11:30 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Zoe Hunt on March 25th, 2014, 5:46 pm

PC Name: Zoë Hunt
Age & Sex: 4 & female.
Purpose of Being In Taloba: Visitor from time to time
Likes To Thread About: Mostly Combat
Dislikes To Thread About: N/A
Character Goals This Season: Learn a few things from the myrians
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: No, not now.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No.
Additional Comments: Pm me if you want to thread!
Zoe Hunt
Player

Words: 5615
Joined roleplay: March 17th, 2014, 12:36 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Zuuk on April 27th, 2014, 7:19 am

PC Name: Zuuk of the Jagged Blade
Age & Sex: 18, Male
Likes To Thread About: Anything really, for this character I'm looking for a little more combat however.
Dislikes To Thread About:
Character Goals This Season: Try to earn his stripes before he turns 19 to honor his clan. But that isn't until Winter. This season, his goals are to spend time with the tigers, and improve his fighting abilities.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: I should be good. New account, not a new player.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Additional Comments: Myrians Rule!! That is all :P
Zuuk
Player

Words: 1261
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2014, 6:39 pm
Character sheet

Postby Vitri on April 30th, 2014, 11:49 pm

PC Name: Vitri of The Crested Bones
Age & Sex: 25 Male
Likes To Thread About: Don't think I have a preference at the moment, pretty much anything goes!
Dislikes To Thread About:
Character Goals This Season: Don't think I have any specific character goals in mind for this season other than learning my way around, getting familiar with my PC and maybe up his hunting skills abit!
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Maybe at some point but probably not to start out with, if I do I'll be in touch!
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Probably not a good idea just yet.
Additional Comments: Try to be patient with me as I learn the ropes. ^^

"Myrian" "Common" "Thoughts"

I do apologize to my current threadpartners. I had not expected work to become so overbearing, we usually have alot to do in summer but we've never had this much to do. It's taking up most of both my days and evenings. I'll try to respond to the current threads if I find some time.
Vitri
Player

Words: 18220
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2014, 3:44 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Donor (1)

Postby Ravashta on May 10th, 2014, 9:22 pm

PC Name: Ravashta of the Tiger Eyed
Age & Sex: 19 year old female
Likes To Thread About: Hunting, combat, divination, exploration and social. I love to watch my character grow, succeed and fail. I'm especially interested in long plots over multiple threads, making friends and enemies gallon the way.
Dislikes To Thread About: Nothing comes to mind.
Character Goals This Season: Since I joined a little late in the season I'm gonna keep my unrelenting ambition at bay. I'd like to learn some new skills, meet new people and form strong relationships ready for next season.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Training in hunting would be lovely <3
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yep :) and have previous experience
Additional Comments: My character is very much fallowing the lore because I made her to relish in the Myrian culture but this doesn't mean I'm not planning to shape and change her IC ;) If you'd like to thread with me please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM so that we can plot ^^ Every PM is greatly appreciated and makes me super happy :D! Ca't wait to IC meet you all.
Ravashta
Player

Words: 4530
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2014, 4:53 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets