Completed [Scarlet Cavern] Rumors Of The Undead (Evalin)

Rumors of an undead monster roaming the caverns... who was this 'monster'?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

[Scarlet Cavern] Rumors Of The Undead (Evalin)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on March 6th, 2014, 4:36 pm

Scarlet Cavern, 23rd of Bell, 20th of Spring 514 A.V

The Viper was lying on her lavish bed with red sheets, surrounded by crimson curtains, as a master reimancer, she was paid well for her abilities, resulting her in amassing quite amount of wealth. Being a small girl with a big ego, Aka wanted to flaunt her wealth to her cousins, back in Fall, she purchased for the construction of her cavern with herself being one of the builders. By Ivak, she loved every mizas spent, now she was not sleeping in some small dark cave anymore, decorated furnitures and crimson glowstones marred her abode, it was her little piece of paradise in the cruel, harsh, jungle. Of course, one couldn't fully enjoy all of this without a companion.

"Eva..." The Viper cooed as she shifted in her bed, inching herself closer to the Nuit girl who was laying beneath the covers beside her, Aka extended her right hand as it wrapped around Evalin's wrist, pulling her close, giving her gnosis-fueled warmth to the cold undead. Evalin was no longer her slave or doll, but a lover and partner, together, they would change the very course of destiny, severing the hands of fate. The Dhani opened her scarlet slitted eyes as she gazed upon Evalin, using her left hand to brush away a strand of brown hair from her face. She giggled, a giggle that she wouldn't show in public, then slowly leaned in to kiss her.

However, she suddenly went alert as the sound of rough scraping of a heavy objects on stones echoed in her eardrums, her keen senses picked it up, someone or something was entering her cavern unannounced, in the middle of the night to boot, the Viper sat up as she crawled to the side of her wide bed then pulled open its curtain, eager to see one daring to enter the home of a master reimancer without permission.

OOCSince he's your NPC. I leave the control of Gres to you, Eva. :)

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Evalin on March 6th, 2014, 5:36 pm

It was a strange thing for the nuit, to languish so lavishly in a bed of such refinement. This wealth, and decoration, was all beyond her knowledge. For as long as Evalin could remember she had to live off of as little as possible. Back when she was yet still living her father made only a very meager sum of Miza's as a fisherman. He could provide little for his daughter, in food or time, and such it was that Evalin simply thought it was normal to be without. Throughout her undead life as well she had gone without. She did not frivolously spend Mizas here or there. She did not bother with the latest fashions, with expensive things that held no purpose to her. She rarely kept anything with her given the fragility of most things in this world when time was upon them. SO it was rather like culture shock then to be thrown into the lap of luxury as a close confident of the Mistress Aka.

Evalin smiled at the hand on her waist, no longer resistant to the intimacy by which she was address. Gentle touches, soft caresses
, all of these things had become so natural to her now. She easily leaned into the kiss that was offered to her, no longer bashful or shy. She was almost starting to enjoy the attention, this feeling that some might call 'love'. All that she was, all she wanted in the world, it was like in these last few, short seasons all of it no longer mattered. Hate did not consume her as it once did, and it was almost liberating to feel a release from the burning passion that plagued her for so long.

When Aka first stirred Evalin would shift as well, raising onto one elbow as she asked softly, "What is it Mistress?" but then she found that oh so familiar prickling at the base of her spine, a tingle of someone approaching... Someone who held the mark just as hers. Thus it was that as Aka moved to the curtain Evalin slowly moved to hover just behind the girl, draping her arms around Aka's neck as she too peered through the curtains. What she saw made her eyes narrow.

A large body slithered in, a Constrictor in Dhani form surely. Scales slick and polished, hands folded over his chest, a large creature, with eye that seemed bound with a purpose. Stopping some distance away the Dhani lowered his head respectfully, "Forgive the lateness of my call. I am going from cave to cave to spread the word that isss beginning to run rampant in Zinrah."

Evalin's eyes flicked to Vino who sat in his cage as always. His legs here pulled up, his arms folded on top and his head resting on those. He remained perfectly motionless at most times, but now his head was raised ever so slightly so that his red eyes could be seen, staring intently and unblinkingly at the new arrival. Gresshal did not look at either Vino or Eva, but kept his eyes firmly on Aka as he continued, "There are rumorss that begin to sspread, that there isss an... undead hiding within the cavess. I come to offer you forewarning to sssee to your safety in the dayss ahead." Even then he did not turn his eyes on Evailn, but bowed his head once more, "With your permission, I will take my leave and let you return to your ressst."

Vino's eyes moved to catch Evalin's, and he shrugged his large shoulders and rested his head once more. Evalin, however, did not look at either man in the room, carefully leaning more heavily on Aka as she absently fingered a stray hair that fell over the girl's shoulder.

It begins...

Indeed. So it does.
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on March 24th, 2014, 3:03 am

The small Viper Dhani female hissed in comfort as Evalin slowly, gently, changed her position, closing her eyes momentarily when the Nuit wrapped her arms around her. "Eva... not now..." Aka desperately wanted to push Evalin back into the bed and tightly hugged her, the Nuit might not be able to receive carnal pleasure, but Aka could always ask Eva to play with her body, surely her lover would derive her own kind of pleasure from pleasing her partner. However, they got an uninvited guest now and Aka wasn't fond of lavishing her affections before unauthorized eyes.

What came to her room turned out to be one of her giant cousins, a large Constrictor in Dhani form, his name was... "Gresshal" if Aka remembered correctly and for some reason, this Constrictor pledged her utmost loyalty to both of them. The Viper didn't know if Eva influenced him with her strange ancient magic or Gres simply respected the Viper female due to her immense reimantic prowess. "...Ssspeak." The small Dhani hissed in slight annoyance, if he was going to tell something important, then he should go on ahead already.

The Viper didn't even take a glance at Vino who was trapped in the cage, replacing Evalin's past role as a decorative doll, truth to be told, the hulking body of his made a rather poor display, also, she didn't really appreciate anyone invading her precious time together with Evalin. Still, he was her lover's slave, Aka could make due. The Viper turned her head back to Gresshal as he spoke, "..." Aka went silent, she looked calm, but she was worried inside, she just didn't want to appear 'weak' in front of this Constrictor. "...Leave." She just waved her hand, allowing Gress to get out of their sight. She didn't feel the need to treat Gress as her equal, he was a male after all, males were servants and helpers in Dhani society.

"Eva," The Viper tried to suppress her voice from raising, hissing in pleasure as the Nuit leaned heavily on her and played with her hair, the nimble Viper then proceeded to change their position by allowing herself to drop fully on the bed, taking them both with it, then Aka would move to mount Evalin, pinning both of Eva's hands above her head with both of her hands in a dominating gesture, the Viper's face looming over the Nuits by a few inches and long black hair draping beside Eva's head. Evalin might be her lover now, but that didn't mean she has to be the "dominant" partner in her relationship, no, she would always submit to Aka. The Viper knew what must be done, she must search for help, from the Dhani she could trust, Dhani that were not so fickle about the unknown... of course, mages, starting from Sister Aspia. It was time for her to consider gaining political power in Zinrah.

She had very little experience in actual politics since for a decade and more, her life was spent traveling. This must be rectified. That would be for later, for now, Aka wanted Eva to remind herself of her position here, "I can gather help, but before that..." The Viper's scarlet slitted eyes glinted dangerously, She bent down then placed her lips just beside Evalin's ear, "Pleassse beg me for it, my 'pet'." Every now and then, her inherent Viper instincts surfaced, including to the ones she loved - no, especially to the ones she loved.

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on March 24th, 2014, 3:57 am

No sooner had Gresshal reported his message and left did Evalin then find her world turning again, upon her back and hands pinned up over her head as she gazed into the eyes of the girl who would be her Mistress. It was a terribly weak position, undignified, and rather insulting. Still, Evalin could not help a smile that came to her lips in response.

"Oh Mistress know you better than that... I could never be forced to beg or grovel for any mortal... besides my Mistress of course." She wriggled beneath the girl's weight, flexing her wrists out of habit but not actually trying to to get away. Evalin felt... protected in a way, sheltered as she never had before.

It is fleeting... Take heart and comfort in only your own strength.

Looking briefly to the side, Evalin struggled to form the words which were like a complete contradiction to her very nature. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Vino, staring at her. his eyes, mocking... Evalin's eyes narrowed as she looked up at the ceiling. He would pay for this.

It took a couple of tick, but Evalin would finally master her pride, biting her lip as she looked up at Aka, "Mistress... Please lend me your aid. I... I need you more than I have ever needed another person."

Evalin let the words hang in the air as she tried to figure out how much of what she said was actually true. Looking away, embarrassed and somewhat ashamed for her weakness, Evalin asked softly, "What does my Mistress think must be done?"
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on March 25th, 2014, 8:44 am

Permission :
Permission granted by Traverse to use Hyssypiavaazier, the Viper Dhani Ambassador.

The Nuit tried to wriggle her way out of Aka's hold and to be frank, she could so easily with her superior strength. Vipers weren't exactly the paragon of brawn and Aka was short even for a Viper, it would only take a push from Eva to throw her off, but the fact that she allowed the Dhani to hold her in such a submissive position meant a lot, Eva trusted her, more than anyone else. The Viper smirked as Evalin smiled, the submissive words that left her lips were like a soothing symphony. In this Scarlet Cavern, she was the matriarch, no one was higher than her. Evalin's statement indirectly meant Aka was the only 'mortal' Evalin ever submit herself to. the centuries old ancient sorceress whose age dwarfed even the over-a-century old Viper, was now beneath her, 'pinned' in a submissive positioned.

The Viper took in Evalin's hesitation with delight as she broke eye contact, how she loved to drive Evalin like this, to make her act more 'human', unlike her stoic hatred-filled undead sorceress self. The Viper giggled sinisterly - though good in nature - when Eva finally begged to her for assistance, Aka kept pinning the Nuit's hands as her head bent down further, nuzzling the Nuit's neck before her tongue peaked out to lustfully caress her neck, coating the dead skin with her saliva, then Aka moved up to gently lick the Nuit until just below her lips, "Very good, my 'pet'... Your mistress ssshall help you..." Aka let her words hang as to allow the sense of gratitude to sink into the Nuit's mind, "I need you too, Evalin, more than ever..." Aka then shifted her mouth to nibble at Evalin's right earlobe, not bothering to hide her desire for the Nuit.

She didn't answer Evalin at first, but simply moving in to softly kiss the Nuit on her lips, but this time, she kept it brief... because she heard another slither approaching her cavern. "Another disssturbance..." A flash of annoyance directed at the intruder, Aka slowly released Evalin as she climbed down from her bed, then moved to leave her lavish master bedroom into the Common room or living room in her large cavern-home. The living room were connected to all other sections, including the main entrance. There sitting on one of the cough was a rather small - compared to Constrictor - Dhani with lush green scales and yellow slitted eyes, "Wh-" Aka was about to ask, but the Dhani interrupted her.

"Well, well, well, quite a nice home you got here, Sissster." The hissing Common voice was distinctly male, the green-scaled Dhani then stood up, then offered a rather elegant greeting by bowing slightly, "Let me introduce myssself, I am Hyssypiavaazier, Viper Ambassador from Eyktol, you may call me Vaazier." The Viper Dhani smirked, completely confident that Aka knew her.

"..." And he was right, Aka had heard about one very influential Dhani in the nest spoken by some of her cousins, Vaazier was his name, he was the connection between Zinrah's Constrictors and the Eyktolian Vipers. The Viper felt a lump on her throat, no wonder he strolled in without so much as a hesitation, even to the home of a Master Reimancer.

"I heard about you, Sister Soshakuakamamushi," He spoke her long tongue-twister name without difficulty, then slithered closer to the female Viper, "You are quite famousss... or infamousss depending on who you asssk, asss for what I think..." Vaazier deliberately paused to dramatize the situation, the tense look on the female told him it was working, then he suddenly bowed his head again, "I think you are a tessstament to Viper power in thisss nessst of Constrictorsss, dear Sister."

"Ha... haha, I sssee..." Aka gave him an awkward chuckle. This male was a crafty one, she couldn't see whether he was seeing her as a tool or truly respected her, Aka simply pulled Evalin close as she crossed her free arm over her waist, "Ssso, why are you here?"

"Oh, but of courssse, Sissster..." Vaazier gave a curious look at the red-eyed taller girl beside the Viper, "As fellow Vipersss, we ssshould look out for each other, I heard that a rumor isss ssspreading in the Nessst, about 'undead monssster' ssso they ssspeak, I wonder..." Vaazier's slitted eyes then examined Evalin from head to toe, "Do you know anything about it?"

"That'sss..." Aka made an audible gulp, the male Viper was either bluffing or testing her and even though he said such words, she didn't know where his loyalty truly lay. Aka hesitated as she tried to come up with an explanation, then something came to her. Of course, this undead 'monster' surely was the giant multi-headed thing that Evalin tamed last season, "Brother Vaazier, it'sss about the thing, isn't it? The one that we hunted, let it live, ressst assured, I have it under control."

Vaazier gave a knowing smirk, "Perhapsss it isss so, perhapsss it isss not, but that assside, you do realize that even with your great magic, Sissster, you are ssstill nothing in the eyesss of the Queensss."

"..." Aka couldn't retort back, of course, Female Dhani were known for their pride and to be frank, she never dabbled in Zinrah politics... yet. This must be rectified if she wanted to keep Evalin safe in this nest, she couldn't careless about Vino or the monster.

Vaazier took Aka's silence as a 'yes', then he slithered closer, "I can help you, dear Sister, but..." his tongue slithered out then went back in, "You will owe me, I ssscratch your back, I ssscratch yoursss, ssso, what would it be?"

Aka's breath hitched, it was an interesting offer but only Ivak knew what kind of 'favor' did this male Dhani would take hold. He was an influential figure, no doubts about it, but was it worth the risk? Aka gave a look at Evalin, then led her back into the bedroom as she told Vaazier to wait for a moment. The male Dhani simply kept his mysterious smirk.

"Eva, thisss..." Aka huffed, "isssn't what I planned, I wanted to talk with Sister Aspia." Eva needed to know that Vaazier's sudden appearance was merely a forced coincidence, then Aka's hands reached out to grab at Evalin's shoulders, "What ssshould I do?" Now, who was the Mistress again?

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on March 27th, 2014, 6:02 pm

Evalin's eyes flickered to the entrance as she too heard the sounds of another approaching, but just as before Aka showed no signs of having invited any guests. Thus she followed close behind Aka, standing behind and slightly to the side the girl as she let her eyes rove over the new Dhani that so arrogantly made himself at home in the den of another.

Hyssypiavaazier... Heard I not of him.

A figure of some importance it seems. The girl has become... agitated. Caution is advised.

Evalin carefully caressed the gem at her throat, red eyes roaming over this Vaazier, unblinking and with a bit of disinterest. They spoke and spoke of politics and words which were, in a way, of no concern to Evalin. The nuit had lived through centuries of plots and cons, played the games of politics and had in the end decided they were quite boring. Still, there was something to be said about the situation. It was clear this man held some ulterior motives, and most likely had some information, but clearly not all of it. She knew his type, the way he bent and twisted words to baffle and confuse the mind. Rather dull in Evalin's opinion, and his technique left much to be desired. Yet still she could respect his foolish efforts. She almost smiled at compliments he spewed which seem so obviously to hide a sinister intent, and from the way Aka twined her arm about the nuit's waist Evalin could tell she was not so certain of his integrity either.

Perhaps she is not so foolish after all. At the very least she knows not to trust any pretty words spoken to her.

It means nothing if she still falls for the same trickery...

Evalin's own arm wrapped around Aka's shoulder, absently playing with a strand of hair on the girl's head as she contemplated, Yes perhaps so... but then, I shall not allow that to happen. She is still of use to us. Let us see what might be done for the Mistress.

Aid you a lover, or set up a tool?

Evalin almost frowned, but she resisted, Matter it not my Dear Tsenrika. Matter it not.

The girl was nervous, uncertain and it showed in her body language when the Viper made a wild accusation that he had no means of back up... not yet at least. At this time Evalin's arm gripped firmer on Aka's shoulder, and the nuit did not falter in her gaze at this Ambassador Vaazier. Evalin was not afraid, for fear would give them away. He was playing on their uncertainty, on their lack of knowledge. They had no way of knowing what he actually knew, but then, it worked in reverse. He had no proof to back up his own claims. It was a bluff, and one that Evalin would not succumb to.

As she was lead away Evalin cast one final glance at Vaazier, raising one eyebrow before turning away to follow close to Aka to the bedchamber. As she past the curtains Evailn would undo whatever ties there were, closing the flap to the other chambers to give them as much privacy as possible. Then, the nuit would straighten her back, pick up her staff which leaned against a wall close to the bed, and when Aka reached for her Evalin would raise a hand, looking on the girl with calm, yet cold eyes as she spoke softly, "Be still the wild beatings of your heart. Fear and uncertainty does not become you my Mistress. Calm yourself... This situation perhaps shall play well in our favor." She smiled as she leaned on her staff, looking in the direction of the visitor, "This Ambassador... He is quite a foolish man. He comes to play the game with only half the cards in his deck. Sahovan politics would have seen him cast down in a matter of ticks."

Reaching up Evalin pushed back a strand of hair behind her ear, a small smile touching her lips as she felt a familiar rush course through her, a sense of pleasure at a challenge to overcome. A chance to show her true abilities. She looked down at Aka, eyeing the girl up and down as she pondered the best action, "Know you that I think of you in the highest regard... That I respect and... love... you more than any other being in this world. You are my Mistress, forever more, but for now I ask you to follow my advice. Of this world of words and twisted logic I am well acquainted. It is a game, large and complicated, which takes many years of patience and practice to master. Mistress, allow me to show you the way. Allow the Immortal Witch Evalin, sorceress of flame and shadow, be your grand adviser in this troubling time." She bowed her head slightly, a grin lighting her features.

If she were allowed then to continue speaking Evalin would raise a finger, "First and foremost, my Mistress should become dressed in her finest clothes, and when we next venture out to meet with him do not let uncertainty or weakness show to this man. Straighten your back, speak boldly and confidently. Appearances are your greatest weapon in this game." She raised a second finger, "Secondly, speak what I tell you now to turn the tides in our favor. We cannot allow him to control the flow of the tides. We shall wrestle control of this situation from him..."

The nuit then carefully stroked her chin, somehow feeling comfortable in this role of instructor, of adviser, of teacher. She was in thought for a few ticks before she finally continued, "Let us... accept his offer. His tongue wags and speaks lies as easily as you or I speak lovingly to one another. Trust he we must not... So, let us set the terms." She smiled at Aka, "When you address him again be respectful of his title and position, and politely request that you be given till tomorrow night to come to a final decision. After all, such a possibly life altering choice must be carefully considered. I task you this Mistress, convince him to give us until tomorrow night. Then, we shall turn this all to our favor. This I do promise you."

Eavlin nodded to Aka, beginning to dress in her own wizard robes and cloak, pulling her hood low and looking out from the darkness with her glimmering red eyes, "Remember..." Evalin whispered softly under her breath, leaning closer to Aka when she was ready to walk out to confront this man once more, "Do not falter. Be confident, pridful but not arrogant in your words. Show respect, but speak with unwavering resolve. Even if you fear for your life, do not let it show. Show him the powerful Mistress that you are, and he will succumb to your wishes." Evalin chuckled as she took her position at Aka's right shoulder, slightly behind. Her staff was in hand, clunking with every step, hood pulled up to cast her form into darkness, the picture of the Immortal witch that she was, "Fear not, for I am here. Have you need of me, I shall act. Victory will be ours."

OOCMight have gone a bit overboard with this lol. if you want me to edit anything let me know. This is the kind of thing I have always wanted to RP with Evalin :). Ill let you handle the rest of this interaction! Evalin is here if Aka needs it :)
ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on April 2nd, 2014, 3:39 pm

Aka let out a nervous sigh as her slitted crimson eyes silently begged for Evalin to provide with some kind of advice or wise words, Eva did say she was from the undead island of Sahova after all where politics and intrigue were commonplace, surely it couldn't be all that different from Zinrah. When the Nuit draped down her thick crimson curtains, separating the master bedchamber from the living room, Aka assumed Eva indeed had something to say. "..." At her words, Aka tried her best to calm herself, raising her left hand to caress her own chest as her heartbeat slowed to a degree, Aka slightly turned her head at the curtain, where Vaazier was waiting. Aka turned her gaze back at Eva as she continued.

"W-well... I won't exactly call him 'foolish'..." If he was, he wouldn't be famous and one of the most trusted 'small fries' in Zinrah, he also had amazing navigation skills if what she heard about his achievements of constantly navigating between Zinrah and Eyktol, carrying news, tidings, all the while escaping the notice of Myrians and traversing miles and miles of distance. Aka didn't make a comment when Eva compared him to Sahovan politicians, she had zero knowledge about them after all and Eva was the mentor here, it was better to let her speak. Aka noted Eva's gesture of pushing her hair back with a small smirk, her slitted eyes took comfort in the sight of Evalin's earlobe, how she loved to nibble on it, but now was not the time.

"I... love you too..." She gave a sheepish answer, fueled by her current anxiety and affections for the Nuit, to know that Evalin saw her as her Mistress and lover forever and ever eased the Viper's heart. Though she had been living for over a century, Aka was a snakeling in terms of politics as she didn't have much chance to live her adult life with her nest, she spent the last decade of traveling the world with Galbern. This 'game', she couldn't help but intrigued by it, she wanted to learn, she wanted Evalin to teach her. The Viper gave a slow nod, but that one gesture alone meant so much, she was basically handling the helm to Evalin now. The Viper owed the Nuit, without Eva's presence, she might be trapped into a debt bondage by that green-scaled male.

"Clothesss? Ah..." Then Aka recalled on how Evalin said that appearance does matter in this 'game' of intrigue, even as she listened, Aka was already walking towards her walk-in closet, assuming Evalin would keep mentoring her. The Viper opted to pick the fine elegant black dress that she received from Tryllissle, proprietor of the True Beauty shop and then she procured the beetle choker and bangles from her intricate wooden jewelry box, also courtesy of the True Beauty. "Hmm..." Since they are going to meet someone important, Aka supposed she must hold nothing back, the Viper also took out her small golden jewelries she ordered from the fence, there were earrings and an armbands. She then put her dress on and wore her jewelries as she kept listenting to Evalin, "I undersstand, Eva, but I don't think he'sss lying..." She muttered, not really sure herself, but she supposed buying some time was a good plan indeed, "Very well, I'll tell him that."

Aka then stood before her mirror as she examined herself, now she looked very different from the usual plain looking small girl in simple black robe, she now looked like a petite adult woman with a regal appearance, befitting for a Queen consort or at least someone with wealth, Aka smirked, she had to admit, she looked damn fine. She could feel her head being figurative bloated due to her own image, Aka gave Eva an arrogant chuckle as she stood beside the Nuit, who was now wearing her wizard robes and cloak, "Let'sss do thisss..." She was the female Dhani here, not Vaazier, in the end, males would always be under her heel. It should be blasphemous for a male to play this word games with a proud female. Aka then strode forward with confidence with Eva by her side, venturing out of her bedchamber to the living room, where Vaazier was waiting, lounging on her couch.

"Oh?" Vaazier's slitted eyes roamed over the female's new look, not bothering to hide his interest and delight in seeing a female of his fellow sub-race all dressed up, "What might be the occasssion, Sissster?" He gave a seducing chuckle, his Dhani form rose up as he slithered closer to Aka. "Have you pondered about my offer carefully, Sister?" The Ambassador leaned in, his split-tongue almost brushing Aka's cheek.

"..." Aka had to swallow mentally, this was it, she had to be brave, no more hiding behind denials and insecurities, she was a female for Ivak's sake, she should be in control, "I have, Ambassador," Aka raised her right hand to her hip, giving Vaazier a firm look, but she kept her tone polite, "I suppossse I ssshould honor your presssence by dressing appropriately." She didn't like it how his eyes seemed to undress her in his mind, while she loved the attention from a male, she had Evalin by her side.

Vaazier gave a raise of his right eyebrow though, chuckling in curiosity, "No need to go that far, Sister, I..." He gave her a smirk with his serpentine features, "would love your Dhani form jussst fine, without all of thisss encumbering fabricsss..." Heedless of Evalin's presence, Vaazier's right hand trailed up to graze Aka's dress strap in which was stopped by the Viper rising her right hand to clasp his scaly one.

"I... appreciate the thought, Brother, but now isss not the time..." Her voice was faltering, his hot breath washed over her features, and the smell of his male hormones prickled her senses. Now was Spring, which meant mating season for the serpentine race, Aka herself should be emitting pheromones, a natural carnal reaction to attract males, in a way, Vaazier's demeanor must be influenced by the smell of her pheromones, but Aka didn't realize it, lust was beginning to cloud their minds, both of them. Aka gritted her teeth as his scaly hand continued to caress her shoulder, "Not the time... I have to give you... my anssswer... ha..." She gave a subtle moan of longing, which she felt horrible in an instant, Evalin was watching her! She shouldn't be doing this! But of course, her inherent Dhani open-minded nature of sexual matters was pushing her embarrassment back.

"What might be this... anssswer be?" Vaazier gave Aka a slow, hissing, seductive tone, he didn't plan this, but the Viper was too enticing to be passed up, her pheromones certainly didn't help. Evalin's goal for Aka to dress herself to influence the Ambassador was working, but not exactly how it was planned, Vaazier's hand then trailed to the Viper's lacking chest, rubbing them over the fabric, while his right hand reached out to grab at her waist, pulling the human formed Dhani close, "Sissster," He gave her a hard gaze, "Asss fellow Vipersss, we ssshould help each other, including..." His tongue slithered outwards, licking at Aka's cheek, brushing at the corner of her lips, "Keeping out sub-race thriving." Of course, he was indirectly saying 'breeding'. If Evalin didn't intervene, they both would be too caught up in their mating season lust and escalated.

OOC*Sigh* Dhani and their mating seasons... >.>

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on April 4th, 2014, 4:08 am

This was a turn of events that Evalin could never have foreseen. The actions of the serpents was off putting to say the least, their sense of decency and awareness of the situation quickly dissolving into lustful banter, rapid breathing and quickening pulse.

Is this what it is to be living? If such things were to occur between those of opposite sex upon each meeting then never would a thing be done.

Procreation is a matter of necessity, especially for those who worry of their own races number.

Perhaps, Evalin returned, already moving into action, but for the time being it is but a hindrance to my designs.

Her staff was in her right hand, and spinning it in her hands she thrusted the end of the item between the small space that still separated the two Vipers. At the same time her left hand reached out, grasping Aka by the collar of her dress and pulling her back, nimbly interjecting herself between Aka and the other Viper before setting the end of the staff against the man's chest and pushing in back slightly.

"Really now Ambassador, this is no way to behave in such a situation. Have you no respect for yourself or your title?" Perhaps this was a bit too far, but to Evalin it was a matter of fact. This man, no matter how important, could not disrupt her plans so easily without her stepping in to set the course back how it was. Evalin was old, and had seen and experienced far too much to let a simple matter of 'arousal' to distract the conversation any further, "Be it not proper to throw yourself at a woman after having invaded her bed chambers without permission even, and when you are on official business of your trade! Shame not my Mistress with your hasty actions, and do not lower her opinion of you and your courtly graces."

Evalin looked out from the darkness of her hood, her red eyes and just a bit of her face visible in the shadows that were cast in the dark space. As she paused she reached to that quiet place where her djed hummed and sang, and there she followed the course of her threads and played with that which molded her teeth, taking these in with her mental will to sharpen those teeth to obvious points as she continued, "The Mistress wishes to offer you her deepest appreciation for your approach in person to her this night, when she is sure your time is very precious. She requests that she be given until the the evening of tomorrow to think over that which you offer her, for it is a gracious offer and she wishes not to squander it by acting hastily." Evalin moved to the side then, letting him get a view of Aka once more while the nuit gently placed a hand on the girl's shoulder, both a protective and stern motion, "In that time, should you grant it, my Mistress has expressed her interest to entertain you once more within these chambers, after she has prepared herself a bit more for your arrival." Evalin carefully brushed the hair over Aka's shoulder, revealing the gentle curve of the girl's neck. For all intensive purposes Evalin was selling Aka to this Ambassador, but then perhaps that was the only way to get what they wanted.

Evalin's eyes flicked back up to the Ambassadors, smiling slowly to reveal her now sharpened teeth, "Of this I do promise you, what you might take tonight would be a far cry less than what you might find should my Mistress be given the time to prepare for your... arrival." She held the Viper's gaze a tick longer before looking at Aka, "Is that not so Mistress?"

The nuit had taken on the role of caretaker in this instance, both acting to ensure Aka's success in negotiations as well as to protect her 'purity' as it were. The nuit's words and actions were stern, filled with authority and her words dripped with experience for this was indeed so. Evalin was not one to be intimidated, or to be ignored so easily. Never could she allow such an opportunity as this slip between her fingers. Now, however, it was up to Aka. Could the Dhani regain her composure long enough to put credence to her words? The nuit would simply have to wait and see.
ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on April 8th, 2014, 4:14 pm

"Wha-?!"

"Hsss?!"

A startled gasp from Aka and an annoyed hiss from Vaazier were all Evalin got when she crashed upon the two Dhani's parade of lust, Vaazier's kiss so rudely interrupted by this hooded figure's staff, his slitted eyes flashed dangerously at Evalin, the look of a male beast being denied of a mate when she was so close to him. Still, the Ambassador kept silent as he watched Aka being pulled away by the figure, which was Aka's retinue most likely. He crossed his arms over his chest, his features clearly demanded explanation, from either Aka or Evalin.

"E-eva... I..." Aka wanted to speak, she wanted to explain about her uncouth behavior, she raised her right hand to hold Eva's shoulder but hesitated as the Nuit began to speak. "..." The Viper agreed with Evalin, what they did was not right for the moment, they just met each other and this should be an official business, not lustful banters leading to mating, the Viper closed her lips as she looked at Vaazier, letting Eva took control of the situation... for now.

Vaazier was clearly not pleased by this unknown - in his eyes - woman's brazen attitude combined with her fluent common flowing from her lips, but everything Evalin said was true, especially in the matriarchal Dhani society, as such, the Ambassador just kept his perpetual slitted glare at Evalin as she spoke, he gave a glance at Aka and saw the female Viper was fidgeting as well, most likely in guilt. He snickered in his mind, who was this staff-holding woman daring to interrupt them? She called the female Viper 'mistress' though, Vaazier made a mental note, Aka's servant held the potential to be an obstacle in his plans. Vaazier, being a Dhani in Dhani form with sharp teeth and two elongated fangs filled with Venom, wasn't all that intimidated by Evalin's display of morphing, it was her words that stopped him from acting. Evalin was turning the situation against him.

Aka made a gulp as she reached out behind Evalin and whispered in her ear, "T-that'sss enough..." but of course, the Nuit continued, defending Aka's honor. In a way, Aka was grateful though her mating season-fueled lust betrayed her as her special place ached for attention, an attention that was just denied from her. However, without Evalin's presence, they might have escalated further and there would not be going back, especially if Vaazier's seeds ended up impregnating her. Aka had never been pregnant before, the few times she met another Dhani and petched them, they were all of different sub-races, Urisu was a Constrictor, Svansan was a Rattler, but Vaazier... Vaazierr was a male Viper. Nevertheless, Aka nodded when Evalin proposed, no, demanded that Vaazier gave them a night to think about this. "Indeed, do give usss a sssingle night to think about your... proposssal, Ambasssador." Her Common was not as fluent as Evalin, but she tried her best.

Vaazier quirked a figurative eyebrow, he questioned on who was truly in control, the Viper or her servant? It seemed to be the latter from what he had seen, with the servant pulling Aka's strings from behind the curtains, but no matter, he could handle her, if they wanted to play at this game, they made a grave mistake, his decades of political experience would crush these two females. Aka would further his own goals while she achieved her own, a win-win situation and something the Viper would not refuse unless she was an imbecile. The male Viper's gaze shifted to Aka's neck when Evalin revealed the pale skin of the human-formed Viper, a flash of hungry look on his features before it returned to his usual polite demeanor.

"Indeed, Katherine, and thank you, Ambassador." Aka broke out of her trance and answered Evalin, nodding at them both then gave a firm look with her crimson slits, a full five ticks of silence passed in the cavern, before Vaazier hissed in acceptance.

"Very well, Sissster," then he stared at Evalin, "Retinue. I shall return tomorrow night..." With a huff, he slithered away from the Scarlet Cavern.

"Ha..." Once Vaazier was out of earshot, Aka slumped over, her dressed form sat on her couch, her right hand reached out to touch her earrings, finally, it was done... for now, he would be back tomorrow night and she would have to face him on her own. Vaazier was her opportunity to gain political power in Zinrah, but... if she didn't play her hand well, she would end up to being his tool, the male Viper was crafty, that much was obvious, and he was not a Constrictor, the females of this nest wouldn't care much if he approached another female Viper with more vigor than usual, let those 'small fries' mingled with their own, is what they would think. "Evalin..." Aka gave a tired look at the Nuit as she worked to remove her jeweleries, then putting it above her living room table, "T-thank you..." She averted her gaze from the Nuit, appreciating her effort and for protecting her 'purity'.

However, her body still ached for attention as Aka winced in pain. She lied on her couch, with both of her hands roaming her body, one stopped at her chest while one journeyed to the place between her legs, "Ha... t-this... what isss happening to me?" She knew it was mating season, but she still cursed it, the lust was too great to ignore, she needed to vent if off, "Ha..." Aka half-closed her eyes as she gave a moan of lustful agony, her head slumping to her side, "I can't... I can't take thisss, E-eva... c-can you," Blush crept at her cheeks as she looked at the glowstone-adorned ceiling, "leave me alone for a while? I uh... I want... I want releassse..." Aka would practically beg with her slitted eyes for Evalin to leave her alone as she took care of her own lust, if she bottled it in, she would go insane.

OOCShould we skip to tomorrow night in my next post? :)

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on April 9th, 2014, 7:02 pm

Evalin would watch as the other Viper left, his promises of returning not going unnoticed. This entire situation was inconvenient certainly, however, all things could be twisted to the nuit's advantage. The Witch absently stroked her pendent as she ensured the snake slithered completely from the room, her eyes only turning to Aka when she finally spoke.

"Thank me not Mistress, for the game has only just begun."

But soon, very soon, it shall come to a close in my own favor.

A plan you have then?

Indeed... As I always do my dear Tsenrika. Evalin eyed the dhani, and she could not help it. She raised an eyebrow at the girl's request. She paused in her actions, seeming in thought a moment before she looked away, "Very well Mistress." The nuit made her way toward the door, stopping at the entrance to look back, "Do what you wish, and shall I return come morning. Preparations must be made for our guest tomorrow evening." She smiled, a mysterious look in her eyes as she offered a wave to Aka, "Worry not, for I shall see to this for my Mistress' sake." and then she turned and walked from the room, disappearing for the night.

OOCThese preparations I will do in solos :)

Evalin would return in the early morning, staff in hand as she walked through the entrance. She would sit upon the ground, back against the wall and eyes closed, meditating until the girl awoke and they could speak.
ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Next