Completed A Quiet Place Outside Bedlam [Lenz]

Let us meet and converse upon good things here and to come.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

A Quiet Place Outside Bedlam [Lenz]

Postby Noaru on April 25th, 2014, 12:45 am

e

The End

There were so few good souls in the world—Noaru had met only a few of them in this era. However, was glad to have met one in the graveyard on the first day of spring: when the hour was good and with that said, he watches his companion leave. Noaru was sure that his soulmists appearance was suitable for the moment and levitates in place, completely puzzled by his companion’s sudden hastiness. He turns and faces the tombs of the sleeping dead.

“ Silence returns, filling this empty grave where I remain.”

Noaru vanishes and heads back into the forest: where he would continue to roam, searching for what fate had in store for him. He assumes that he was the cause of fair soul’s sudden departure: his presence being too cold and empty. Noaru looks over the entire day, studying his responses to Lenz and her responses to him. The problem he found was simple; he lacked emotion and feeling within his words. He needed to add emotion and use a more human appearance. While thinking of the ways he could improve his appearance, Noaru disappears into the forest, completely unseen.

e
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Words: 261739
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2012, 6:17 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Lenz on April 27th, 2014, 4:45 am

LENZ
2nd of Spring, 514 AV

Lenz managed to attain some amount of balance after her fall. She was acting savage, as if something she had seen had scared the living essence out from her living vessel. She was sure the shivers that were continuously rippling down her spine had shattered the hold of her back bone from the tendons that held it in place.

She meant no disrespect to the ghost of course, for he seemed like a relatively nice and caring spirit. However, it was as if she had just been told a haunted story about the massacre of a family whilst living in a house viciously protected by the undead.

Another several chills sped down her spine at rapid speeds as she struggled to take another few hasty steps backwards.

“I’m sorry,” she mumbled again as she finally struggled to pivot of her heel. She was now facing the opposite direction of Noaru, her destination made obvious by the never flickering gaze her orbs had locked onto.

“I’m very sorry,” she apologised yet another time, without the knowledge that the wandering ethereal fog had dissipated into the horizon.

She managed to gain some ground as she raced through the cemetery. She propelled herself forward by taking a large step forward with one foot and another with the other. She was running with the wind before she knew it, without looking back. She would sprint out of there whether she died trying or not.

It was spooky and she had officially been terrified.

She needed a drink.

ooc :
Alright, this is my last post. If it's alright with you, I will post it up for grading! Thank you so much for this wonderful time threading with you. ;)

Lenz
A Lost Survivor

Words: 528134
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2013, 9:04 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Zandelia on May 16th, 2014, 12:35 am

Noaru :
Skills
Soulmist Projection – 3

Lores
Lhex: Why Me?
Sunberth: The Cemetery
The Living Often Forget The Dead

Lenz :
Skills
Observation – 3
Socialization – 2
Interrogation – 1

Lores
Sunberth: The Cemetery
Mother I Mourn You
The Dead Should Be Visited More
Soulmist: What Is It?

Notes :
Shame this ended so abruptly, would like to have read more. Well written.

Any problems with my grade? Please me at any time. Keep Writing!
Zandelia
I Aim To Misbehave

Words: 1798131
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2011, 12:35 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous