[Game] Truth or Dare ... Mizahar Style!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Postby Tsukiko on June 23rd, 2014, 2:38 am

Both please~ ;)

Nuuuuuuuu!
Why all the embarrassing things???

Truth: So far... she's been in a racy dre- *cough* I mean... she tied a bunch of slipknots while fishing, and didn't realize until she had lost a bunch of lours?
Dare: I accept both XD

To the next- Truth or Dare?

Hmmm

Truth: Would Ranayel ever explore crafts other than glasswork?

Dare: Smash something in the heat of the moment, and then turn it into a new creation.
Last edited by Tsukiko on June 24th, 2014, 4:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
Credits to Shausha
Tsukiko
Sings both night & noon, dreaming of the moon

Words: 123880
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2013, 1:15 am
Blog: View Blog (6)
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ranayel Silverleaf on June 23rd, 2014, 2:49 am

Both for me, if you would! ouo

That's a really awesome question. Actually maybe painting.

Truth or dare?

If Timothy had to lose a vital organ, what would it be and why?
Last edited by Ranayel Silverleaf on June 23rd, 2014, 3:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ranayel Silverleaf
Player

Words: 11917
Joined roleplay: June 9th, 2014, 12:13 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Timothy Mered on June 23rd, 2014, 3:02 am

Truth this time!

Who'll be my next victim? ^.^

Truth: "Lose vital organs? Are you shyking me? I don't want to die!"

@Roderick I dare you to answer Ser Erik in the Syliran recruitment office in the most long-winded way possible. Just keep rattling on without getting to the point and then ask what the question was again. If you don't want to blow your chances with the knights completely then you may try this on the next person who asks a question, any question, from you!
Last edited by Timothy Mered on June 24th, 2014, 3:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Timothy Mered
Determined

Words: 296697
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2014, 1:43 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Roderick on June 23rd, 2014, 9:32 am

It appears it would be me, Tim.

Dare, please.

You evil little... :disgust:

I'm tempted to actually ramble to Ser Erik, but then there's the chance that could backfire badly. I'll ramble in the next thread I can.

@Natsu

Truth: if he woke up as a different race what would be the first thing he would do?

Dare: Show us how much of a troublemaker he is. Have him walk into a bar, proclaim undying love to the first person to speak to him and then start a brawl in 'defense' of said person. It can be for shykes and giggles or for something else - just do it.

:) I hope I'm doing okay so far.
Last edited by Roderick on June 24th, 2014, 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thoughts
"Speech"
Standard text

If there is ever a time when I don't post within a thread - or create one - within a few days, send me a PM; the chances are I may have accidentally forgotten.
Roderick
Player

Words: 294797
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2013, 9:10 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Natsu Nendo on June 24th, 2014, 12:10 am

To travel the world may seem a worthy quest
but the true challange is leaving those you have come to love

With a new image as a header I will accept both a truth and a dare (^.^)

Hmm... I think the first thing Natsu would do is panic slightly, but after that he would attempt to find a clothing vendor without flashing the entirety of Riverfall :-P
As to the dare, come on he's like four inches tall, he would get murdered in a brawl... ah well, if I must.

And to the next, the decision becomes yours between truth and dare!
Hmm.. Truth: Now if your hair randomly began to change colors, what would be the one color you prayed it would not turn?
Dare: lets keep it pretty simple... run into someone in the street and try to keep your composure while speaking complete gibberish :-)
Last edited by Natsu Nendo on June 27th, 2014, 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I wish to see the world, yes that much is true. It is also true that one such as myself will have a much better view on the shoulder of a close friend
--- Natsu Nendo

Natsu's Common Natsu's Thoughts NPC/other
Natsu Nendo
Small in size, big in heart!

Words: 35514
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2014, 5:56 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Ranayel Silverleaf on June 24th, 2014, 12:14 am

Ooh, ooh! Both please. c:

You know, I don't think Rana would mind as long as her hair went back to its original color at some point. It'd be pretty cool to have color-changing hair.

That's a great dare!

Truth or daaaaaare~?

If Roderick had the chance to visit one city in Mizahar at no cost to himself, where would he go and why?
Last edited by Ranayel Silverleaf on June 28th, 2014, 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ranayel Silverleaf
Player

Words: 11917
Joined roleplay: June 9th, 2014, 12:13 am
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Roderick on June 24th, 2014, 7:57 pm

I shall take a truth from you Rana.

That's a good question. I've not really read up too much on the other cities so that's kind of hard to answer, actually. He'd probably go to Lhavit, because its all purty and also a centre of knowledge and I imagine he'd be like a kid in a candy store.

Truth or dare?

Shikoba:

Truth: If Shikoba had to date either Tsukiko, Ranayel Silverleaf or Roderick, who would she pick and why?

Dare: Shikoba must steal something that a thief normally wouldn't go for e.g. she makes off with a pig. She can be drunk if you like.
Last edited by Roderick on July 2nd, 2014, 11:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Thoughts
"Speech"
Standard text

If there is ever a time when I don't post within a thread - or create one - within a few days, send me a PM; the chances are I may have accidentally forgotten.
Roderick
Player

Words: 294797
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2013, 9:10 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Shikoba on June 24th, 2014, 11:51 pm

Both please!

Truth:... interesting choice of question~ She would pick Roderick, as Ranayel would seem like more of a big sister, someone who she would look up to and be awestruck by, while Tsukiko would be a bit too... out there for her. Roderick would also pique her curiosity with his past experiences, occupation and views on others... doesn't hurt that he is good looking. ;)

Dare: Ooo~ fun, fun, fun :D

To the next, ToD?

Ah, sorry for the wait!

Hmmm...

Truth: Has Natsu ever regretted a prank he has pulled?
and....
Dare: Find someone who captures Natsu's curiosity and fascination?
Last edited by Shikoba on July 2nd, 2014, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Credits to Avarice for the Sig!
Shikoba
Shikoba the Wanderer

Words: 34869
Joined roleplay: February 20th, 2013, 7:50 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Natsu Nendo on June 27th, 2014, 7:01 pm

Hello, sorry I didn't want to wait too long before jumping back in... please may I have a truth and a dare? Pretty please?

Regretted it? Very often. He seems to enjoy pranking women, and it usually ends with him apologizing repeatedly.

As to the dare, as a matter of fact he just met an adorable Akvatari who seems to have completely captured his attention ^.^

And to the next, which will you choose? TRUTH OR DARE???

I am a mouse if you please madam, but I shall not hold it against you.

Truth: I wish to know only one thing currently: if Aislyn were to wake one morning as any other race, which would she like to be?

Dare: hmmm... let's have Aislyn hit her head and for a few bells not know who she is, it could be fun ^.^
Last edited by Natsu Nendo on July 2nd, 2014, 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I wish to see the world, yes that much is true. It is also true that one such as myself will have a much better view on the shoulder of a close friend
--- Natsu Nendo

Natsu's Common Natsu's Thoughts NPC/other
Natsu Nendo
Small in size, big in heart!

Words: 35514
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2014, 5:56 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Aislyn Leavold on June 27th, 2014, 7:08 pm

Natsu:
Truth- ...Probably scream, freak out a little bit, make sure her gnosis mark is still there, disguise herself as herself again and go back to sleep.
That is, as long as she didn't have wings or a tail. Humanoid race, OK. Waking up part-seal or 100% Zith, not okay.
Dare- I like you. When you give nice dares, you give interesting ones. WILL DO!

Sidenote, we've already gone over this after my failure at making a mouse-related box code. I shall continue calling Natsu a squirrel, no matter how hard I try. I apologize for this in advance.
Still sorry about the box code fiasco, but it's still hard for me to imagine Natsu without clay buck teeth and a bushy tail :)

Both.
Be kind to me, tiny squirrel.
Or I will be very sad.

NEXT?

Rana: Ahaha! My revenge!
Truth- What would Rana do if she found herself mysteriously unable to create ANYTHING artistic, be it metalwork, glasswork, even a drawing?
Dare- Have a thread where Rana works very hard (Roleplayed out or merely mentioned, your choice) on a glass piece, and, as she presents it to whoever ordered it, accidentally shatter it. Be it the customer does something stupid, Rana accidentally drops it, etc. I really don't mind, as long as something Rana really likes gets shattered <3
You're welcome, I've given you the plot line for your first job thread :)
Last edited by Aislyn Leavold on June 28th, 2014, 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aislyn Leavold
Just an illusion.

Words: 647829
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 9:23 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)
2016 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2016 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

PreviousNext