Runaway Retrieval (R & R)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This subforum is for small businesses that do not require extensive subforums for organization. These Small Business Sheets are simply posted records of what a business is for, its expenses, its debt and the profit it makes.

Postby Jay Ackina on April 4th, 2014, 12:42 am

Here is my simplified business proposal. I am starting up a Bounty Hunter Slave Retrieval Service in Kenash for the Ackina Dynasty.

Business Type: Service

Services Offered

Reacquire Run Away Slaves

Field Slave: Commission (Upon Returning Slave Alive) 10 GM + Bounty

House Slave: Commission (Upon Returning Slave Alive) 25 GM + Bounty

Personal Slave: Commission (Upon Returning Slave Alive) 35 GM + Bounty

Professional Slave: Commission (Upon Returning Slave Alive) 50 GM + Bounty

Upon Finding Slave Dead

Contract is void unless previously stating Dead or Alive. Bounty and Commission are void. Labor fee for taking body back is given instead.

Base Income: 6 GM Bounty Hunter (Advanced Missions: Long Sword and Net)

Skill Bonus: 3 GM Competent Longsword (7 / 2 = 3 rounded down)

Sale's Bonus: 1 GM (Owning/Operating Own Business)

Total Income: 10 GM per day/900 GM per season (based on 90 day season)

Assets:

-2 Zavian Horses
-1 Carriage, Armored, Ornate
-3 Rope
-5 Manacles
-2 Nets

Debt:

The Ackina Dynasty loaned 5,000 GM to Jay Ackina to start his Slave Retrieval Business. After expenditures Jay spent 2,318 GM.

Last edited by Jay Ackina on May 6th, 2014, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jay Ackina
Bounty Hunter

Words: 44731
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2014, 3:50 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Gillar on May 6th, 2014, 10:15 am

Business Plan Approved with the following notes and conditions:

First off, Bounty Hunter (newly added) should replace Mercenary for figuring income. Now, considering the fact that retrieving escaped slaves in and around Kenash is not exactly an uncommon occupation due to the presence of so many slaves, I can only approve 6 gm / day from the Bounty Hunter range of 5-7 gm / day. In addition, because the Bounty Hunter occupation was only recently separated from the Mercenary occupation, I am allowing access to this occupation despite the lack of the skills required for Bounty Hunting. I will allow Longsword to be used as your primary skill for initial figuring of income (at business creation) however, you will need to increase your Tracking Skill to L2 and then use that for future income increases beyond business creation.

Thus, Base Income should be 6 gm / day (Bounty Hunter), Skill Bonus is 3 gm / day (Competent Longsword) and Sales Bonus is 1 gm / day for owning/operating your own business for a total Final Income of 10 gm / day.

Don't forget to keep in mind your Living Expenses as well.

I would also suggest doing things in-thread to help make you stand out as a bounty hunter and make you the choice for retrieving escaped slaves.

Disclaimer: The approval of this Business Plan is only for the Business Plan itself. Final approval of the business to be located in a particular city is up to the resident Storyteller as is the final approval of NPC employees.
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Isur
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)