[Flashback]All Alone[CLOSED]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Postby Diane on September 16th, 2010, 7:15 pm

507 AV,23th of Spring

It was dawn.The never ending icy cold winter,had it's presence even in the spring.It was all over the place,where you were looking with your eyes,snow everywhere.Trees covered in a heavy snow,making their empty branches to hung over as the sky's color had a nice vivid,greenish and dark blue nuance.The aurora sky never did look better,than so early in the mornings.It's more something which you can't describe in words..you just keep staring at it and feel like it's taking away your breath.

Diane took a deep breath,feeling the chilly air getting into her lungs and got pink cheeks,with her both hands stretching she looked outside at the beautiful scenario.The cold breeze made her to pull down the hood,covering her long,dark hair and kept her a little more warm.She walked over on the small path,which was set up in front of the Hold and saw Syn at a near distance crawling on his back down into the snow.He seemed happy.

"That horse..is really something." said Diane giggling for herself,as the turned her face back,saw her Dad coming out with a serious face and made a sign to come over.She stepped back towards her Father,holding tight the bow in her right hand and smiled at him,with her eyes color turning into an pale nuance of orange.

"It's time for you to go.I can't go with you today,but you can do it yourself..Take syn with you." said on a serious and severe tone of voice,making her a sign to go already.

She nodded her head and made a small bow to her father,for the respect holding for him and left to get Syn.Diane knew deep inside,this was the right thing to do and the training will be necessary and might come in handy sooner or later.Syn,soon got up from the snowy ground shaking his head and she pulled the harness,getting on top of him and let him to run off from there.The wind made the horse's hair to fly more as he was breathing heavy due the running,getting closer to a near forest and a bit far from the Hold.The time had arrived.
Last edited by Diane on September 30th, 2010, 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

""If I let you love me..be the one Adored -will you go all the way ?.."
Diane
Though One..

Words: 68175
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2010, 7:21 pm
Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (1)

[Flashback]All Alone[solo]

Postby Diane on September 21st, 2010, 2:48 pm

It didn't took for to long,until Diane got to the small forest filled with very big trees as their branches were all covered with the heavy snow.
"OK,I guess this place may be a good spot."said Diane getting down from Syn and landed on the snow,with her fur-leather boots,which indeed kept her feet really warm.Putting down her hood,revealing her nice dark hair and her skin,she smiled and took the bow walking over to a near tree.

"If I start messing up this stuff,I am doomed..and you,better don't laugh at me.Heard me"? said to Syn with a giggle,placing the bow in her left hand as with the right one,using two fingers by pulling the string way back,holding the arrow she looked at the tree."Now,you are my victim today..sorry." said as just released the arrow aiming right at the middle of the tree.A small smile of satisfaction formed from her pink lips,being all proud of what she did.

However,after a few more shots she had one more arrow,once again pulled the string at maximum with trembling fingers,as they had some small wounds squeezing hard and closing one eye she aimed for the tree.By releasing the arrow,it went pass the tree landing in the snow.

"Damn it.!..argh,I am out of arrows to." complained to herself,but then thought she could use the same arrows which were in the tree.so,went over trying to get them out of the tree,without breaking them,

Diane
Though One..

Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Diane on September 24th, 2010, 5:36 pm

"Great..I can practice for a bit more.I wonder if I should use a bigger distance and try to aim from Syn?Hm.." said to herself Diane,getting back where Syn was located and hoped over on him,putting slowly an arrow in between her fingers also by pulling the string she looked over to a certain tree.She sighed and put away the arrow,grabbed the harness from Syn and made him to go a bit more further in the back.

"ok..boy,ow stay still for one moment." said calm and took a deep breath,aiming again a tree with her eyes,pulled the string as hard as she could and released the arrow.It went fast as the wind and got stuck in the tree.A smile full of satisfaction grew from her lips and felt happy by her accomplishment.Diane look above on the sky and saw small traces of the aurora,orange and greenish colors were seen,which made her smile honest.

"Syn..we will be just fine.I need a bit more time with the arrows and not missing from time to time." patting him,Diane put the bow in it's special place and went for a small walk with Syn around there.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Diane on September 29th, 2010, 9:46 pm

507 AV,23th of Spring -late afternoon.

The ground was filled with heavy snow,so the horse walked slower even if the underground had a plat form,from the snow made it to seem like hills all around the place.They headed over across the forest,going along side with it and not through it,as at some point small sounds broke the silence.Syn stopped also moving his ears and breathing in the cold air,Diane took a glace around them but for now nothing was seen,only snow.

"That is weird,I think I heard a sound..Shh,let's move on Syn." said Diane still double checking the surroundings with her eyes,now turning into a deep ruby color still being aware of someone or something being out there.It didn't last for to long,until another sound in the snow,near the forest was heard.Diane didn't thought twice and pulled the bow in her left hand,letting Syn to walk quietly as possible,looking at the trees from the forest.

"I think it might be an animal..I don't think it's a person,I doubt it."said on a low tone,when she saw something jumping in the snow around,it seemed like something rather small and not to colorful.It was white as the snow.A small rabbit which she spotted and a grin formed from her lips,pulling more the string of the bow holding the arrow between her two fingers.

"You are mine little one..Syn,we can get some extra food today for Dad.Just that lucky..huh?"while her horse stopped shaking his head from the small amount of snow gathered on his long hair,and Diane saw again the little animal shooting the arrow at him,but missed it.
"Damn it!I can't believe that I missed him..Syn,let's go! I am not gonna let the training to go to a waste,this is my chance to prove myself the skills." taking the harness in her right hand,pulled it to the left side entering in the forest as only the breeze form the cold wind was heard now.

I wonder where did that rabbit went?I swear I did saw him around here,it's still hard to catch him with this heavy snow and him being all white,couldn't he be at least gray?geez..! thought to herself when once again heard movements in the snow,not to far from her;quickly took out 2 arrows with the fingers hold onto them,form the right hand the long bow arched pretty much waiting for him to appear.
"Come on..out where ever you are,Rabbit,I know you're out there."with a small smile,Diane then spotted his long ears,and just when the rabbit jumped once again she shot the arrows at a like 45 degrees right to him,heard small faint sound and then silence.

"Oh..I think I got it Syn!"said all excited,the ruby nuance turned to a more deep color and walked over there with her horse,but decided it will be best if she will go on foot from that certain distance.She searched for a short while,walking carefully through the snow when found the rabbit,picked it up still his body a bit warm and carried it to the horse.Also,of course took out the two arrows,with small trails of blood on them;she put them back in the backpack along with the bow and tied the rabbit by the back of it.

"Dad will be so happy about this..Though somehow I do feel sorry for this poor rabbit.Oh,well.."said sighing a bit and hopped on Syn,he galloped faster and faster with the cold wind blowing in their faces,but she was pleased.
After a while,they got back home while Syn was tied up by the tree as usual and Diane took the backpack and the rabbit,stepping faster to the home,where she was her father outside getting ready to go to the shop.

"Father!!I am home..look what I got due the training!"shouted Diane all happy and joyful,like a small child.Her father couldn't believe his eyes what he saw,but made him happy and proud of his daughter and her accomplishment,that brought a few tears to his eyes.
"I am proud of you Diane..you did a great job.That's my daughter!" exclaimed her Dad and kissed her forehead,taking the rabbit inside as both went in the house and begun to talk about how did she do it and drank some warm tea.More memories were told at that small table,in the warm room..even though snow outside covered everything in sight.More adventures will await this young lady.Dun-dun.

The End.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Cheshire on September 30th, 2010, 9:31 pm

Character:Diane
Experience:Riding +2, Archery +3, Hunting +1
Lore: Talderian Hunting

Additional Note: Super cute post. Feel free to add to it if you would like more points!
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)