Flashback Mischief also comes in small packages (Fallon)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

Mischief also comes in small packages (Fallon)

Postby S'Essy on May 7th, 2014, 5:53 pm

AV 505, Spring 45th [Silverwood]

The weather was perfect, the Silverwoods were calm, nothing could disturb S'Essy there. She was out at the forest in the afternoon, making a little walk there and find a spot where she could meditate. But not because she was a seer, she wanted to practise her shielding magic. She brought her comb which was little enough to try on it. She had high hopes that she could be succesful today, everything was in perfect place.

She also find the perfect spot. Syna's light was shining there and nobody was around, not even her sisters. She took of her sandals and sat down there enjoying the warmth which Syna gave to Mura. She closed her eyes and was enjoying it for a few chimes. Yes, she needed that. There was silence, only silence. She was holding her comb in her hands and was ready to go into a calmer state.

She was slowing down her breathing. She took a deep breath and blow it out. In and out. Her mind was only focusing on the shielding task, on her djed. She was doing the breathing technique till she felt more relaxed than ever. It also helped that she didn't hear any noise that would distract her. She was holding her comb with one hand and she felt ready to start the process. With her breathing she imagined that she was blowing out the gas which she wanted to transform.

With her other hand she started to form that djed so she could put it on the surface of that comb. She opened her eyes, still breathing slowly, she paid her full attention on that task. She was forming it, slowly putting that djed on every part of the comb. She could see the color it took. It was as blue as the sea and there were waves on it. She did it slowly but surely. She knew it was a perfect day.
Unless I promised one, I can not accept any more threads at the moment! I'm sorry.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Words: 267181
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 6:16 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on May 11th, 2014, 1:58 pm

Today, Fallon was a mighty warrior. She prowled through the undergrowth, form low, the grasp upon the mentor’s kukri – that she had happened to ‘acquire’ when he was not looking – and set herself on an adventure through the island. It was perhaps an unusual that the girl of such an age set such a moment of imagination upon herself, but right now that did not matter. She was bored, lacking on the social front and craving some form of interaction. Of course, it would not just simply come. It was something that required her to put in effort – a difficult task when a majority were busy with their more adult driven tasks.

Lips twitched, the child sliding her way on through. It was cool, for spring. Or at least that was what she felt. So, as she slunk past the foliage, form bent double in her sneaking, did the bold ‘adventurer’ step forth. A gentle push with the blade tip, she gave a peer between the budding branches. Nothing, for the moment. Apart from the rustling of leaves and the swaying of grass. Ducking down once more, she slipped the kukri into her sash, hands scrabbling and pushing through. A dash, quick steps and a loud foot fall.

Freedom, to escape the word open before her to explore. And it was with that in mind that she pressed deeper. Trees, tall, spindly. Different from those on the mainland, calmer and less wild. Maintained sprung to mind. Eyes blinked, a step behind one of the larger trees. A crouch, it was her eyes that peeked around the edge, her form crouching down as she looked. A woman was there, by the looks of things.

Lips pursed into a line, her eyes blinking as she focused upon who was there. That pause, whatever she was doing she was obviously deeply focused. Or, at least, it seemed that way. Her head leaned out slightly further, chin lifting to take a proper look upon the woman. Human or Konti? Either way, she was pretty to look at, that much was solved within the mind of the child Fallon. But what in the name of the Gods was she doing?

And then mischief began to rear its head. Quietly she snuck forward, form low, a gentle pad against the ground as she closed in. Fingers wriggled, the grin breaking out onto her face. Words turned within, the fabric of the imagination rippling against her mind. Of course, the brave heroine now had a fearsome foe – or more correctly, an unlucky victim brought into her antics – and it was such a creature that guarded a sacred treasure. Okay, so the treasure was a comb, what of it? It was the target for this strange adventure. She paused for a moment, eyes bright with the prospect of some amusement. She was close now, every step slowing as she prowled. Knees bent, a gentle bend down as perched the opposite side of the woman with a large grin upon her face. And from there, she leaned over and whispered, ”Hey, you want to play a game?”
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby S'Essy on May 14th, 2014, 1:50 pm

She had trouble to form the shield in a way to layer it on the brush. She was focusing on her djed more and more. She did it slowly though she didn't want to rush it and ruin her work. She was slowly and carefully placing the sea blue shield on it. Then she got scared of the whisper. Everything was suddenly gone.

Her precious djed flew away, she dropped the brush. Her work was incomplete. She was mad and disappointed in the same time. she thought she got used to get disturbed during the process because it happened often. She didn't turn around to see whose child her was at first because she didn't want to scare her away with her moody attitude. She was a kid, she was only playing. She put a not-so honest smile on her face.

Then she realized she heard Common tongue not Kontinese. She was suprised and when she turned around she saw a human girl. She looked around automatically if her parents were around. But no one else she saw. She turned her attention at the kid. "Are.." she started in Kontinese but quickly changed to Common and started it again. "Erm.. Are you lost?" First question came to mind.

Then her fake smile turned into an honest one. A bright one. she already liked the fact that she wasn't a Konti. She was curious about her reaction about her forehead. Others knew it was Rak'keli's mark but did she? Not like it mattered that much. She let out a joyful laugh. "I'm S'Essy What's your name? And what do you want to play?"

Unless I promised one, I can not accept any more threads at the moment! I'm sorry.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on May 19th, 2014, 5:25 pm

Fallon’s eyes were locked, staring deeply into those deep swirling shades of indigo and refusing to budge. Even as the false twisted, the clicking of the tongue of her people, one that faltered and changed. The head continued its cocking to one side, a brief dart down to the comb that sat between them. With a cocking to one side, she gave a shuffle forward, a blink as she flickered the gaze up to the woman’s forehead. An unusual mark, a glistening and an off glow. There was only the stretch forward of the finger, the seemingly ignoring of the originally posed question before she gave it a curious tap.

A thoughtful frown, she leaned away and let her mind place it to some part of the imagination. So the villain of this story had some unusual mark, a blessing of sorts? Her lips pursed into a line, and the eyes met the Konti’s once more. She gave an answer, fingers wriggling in the air, ”I’m not lost. Not at all. For I am a fearless adventurer, and adventurers never get lost.” This outburst of mischief was indeed becoming entertaining, it sent her blood pulsing and the feeling of excitement on through her very core. Laughter was also a good sign of things, and whilst her grin returned once more.

”Fallon is the name, and exploring is the game!” she gave a chirp, the rolling lilt of excitement trembling in the back. The eyes turned wicked, some mighty scheme playing before her eyes. Hands came clapping together, a wetting of lips as she dragged this complete stranger into her antics, ”And you, esteemed one, are the villain in this tale.” Her eyes flickered down to the comb – the treasure as she dubbed it mentally – and then back up to the woman. Play, concepts of fun and energy ran through her, lips moving as she moved her hand forward, fingers padding towards the comb, ”T’is up to the adventurer to steal the treasure from the Villain. And for you… to try and get it back…”

In a flash her hand darted forward, grasping upon the comb whilst her entire body lurched away. With a scrabble, it was toes that pressed up beneath her, the grip tightening around it as she pulled away. A mad cackle escaped, the urges to run filling her lungs. The whooping cry escaped, only a quick pivot round to see if the woman was following and going to attempt to make chase, ”Bet you can’t catch me!”
FALLON

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on May 24th, 2014, 11:06 am

She was smiling brightly and was amused by the little girl who was standing in front of her. Such a spirit she had and she was also brave. But she was advanturer wasn't she? She had to be brave. Memories of her childhood came to her mind, how easy joyful it was to be a kid and worry about nothing just play and live.

And she got her name though she was wondering if it was a name she made up for the game or it was her real name. Not like it mattered but she was invited to play with her, and she was part of it. And she was quite suprised that she had to be a villain. Didn't expect that, so she didn't mind, in fact somehow she liked the idea. Kids were always creative and had a wonderful imagination, her comb would be a treasure.

And before she could say anything or do anything, Fallon already stole her comb. S'Essy was slowly and was stunned for a moment, but a grin came on her face, stood up and was ready to run. She was heading to the direction towards the little girl. "You dare to steal from me? Of course I will catch you, I never failed to catch any thief who tried to steal my treasure!" She responded, now trying to get into her role.

Fallon was fast, she was faster than S'Essy. Surely did that more often than the Konti. She didn't remember when was the last time, she ran and played a game with someone. Long time ago. But she felt good... in fact she enjoyed this child game. How odd, but S'Essy was not always acting as an adult, she could be really childish."No matter where you go, I'll get my treasure back!" She yelled after her.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on May 28th, 2014, 4:06 pm

And with that Fallon was gone. There was the loud trail of raucous laughter as she raised her legs to speed away. Somewhere behind her the Konti gave a holler of amusement, the attempting to act the designated part of the 'villain' in this scenario. Although in the back of her mind she knew the difference between that of fantasy and reality, she could not help but allow herself to be taken in the moment and to simply run. Energy beating, it was toes pressing upon the earth as the adventurer sped away.

There was a rustle, the snapping of twigs under foot as she ran. Hot breath caught the cool spring air, the scents alive and the sounds twittering around her ears. There was a push away of fauna, her head turning back to see if she was still being chased down, which - to her joy - she was. Taking a duck beneath a branch she gave a spin, followed by a pause as she looked either direction. The comb was still tight within her grasp, that was the important bit. It was after all the target, and it would only cause a lot of trouble if it was lost.

Lungs inhaled the air, a look back at the Konti - S'Essy was the name if she heard it correctly - that was still chasing by the looks of things. There was a skip backwards, her eyes looking and lifting with the plastering of a big grin upon her face. Childish, she knew it was - and no doubt her mentor would let her know that later. Right now though? She was having fun, something she thought was not possible to do in Mura for a very long time. How wrong she was.

With a laboured breath she gave a shout back, "You're really slow you know! Won't ever be able to keep up with legs like that! Come on, faster!" She gained a spring in her step and bounded between the trees once more, a quick leap over a low log as she made speed. There was a wobble as she gave a scrabble, her free hand pressing onto the bark of the tree a heavy heave before she pushed on. Somewhere beyond she caught the glimmer of a silver lake, mirror like in appearance and with that becoming her new target she made a beeline for it. At least, that was until she leapt into the undergrowth.

Form curling up, her arms raising to protect her face she jumped into the thicket - shuffling and moving around. She brought her form to still, only the quite raise of toes as she attempted to remain silent. Hunched low, she starred up between the branches and waited to see if she had been spotted.
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on June 8th, 2014, 8:23 pm

The running was somewhat tiring for her. She didn't do that often, she got tired pretty quickly. But she tried to keep up with her. Didn't want to lose her in the forest. But she became slower and slower, while Fallon could still run fast. Kids and their undying energies. However S'Essy tried to do her best and was running till she could.

But Fallon must have noticed as well that she was slow. She was shouting back to run faster and how slow she was. Great. That helped her. But it was part of the game and she was still enjoying it. She did as the girl yelled back and was increasing her speed slightly. Not too much but she did what she could. She also shout back. "Worry about yourself, I will get my treasure back!"

But the little girl was too fast and before S'Essy knew it, she disappeared from her sight between the trees. Not a good news, S'Essy was worried a bit. She ran still a bit, but slowed down and stopped completely. They were around the Silver Lake. She succesfully managed to do what she didn't want. Lost the track of that child. She was still worrying a bit she was sure at least that they were at a safe place and not many things could harm her in here.

Although she heard noises from somewhere. Fallon was hiding around there. On S'Essy's face a smile appeared. She was walking around and was looking where the girl could hide. Trying to listen any little sounds and with her eyes moving around for any movements. She noticed a thicket which was 'trembling' a bit. Got her. She went back on her role. "Dang, she managed to escape from me." While she slowly walked towards there and leaned closer to her hiding spot. "Or probably not."
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on June 9th, 2014, 5:33 pm

Sucking in the air, she worked at filling her lungs and reducing that starved state. Somewhere beyond she heard the Konti shout out, an attempted impersonation of the villain that she had been titled as. Trembling within the undergrowth she focused, attempting to still the adrenal filled limbs and shake off that bitter taste that formed in her mouth. She might have been younger and full of more energy, but that didn't mean she was capable of running vast expanses. Hands clapping over her mouth to reduce the noise she stared.

Somewhere beyond the crunch of leaves and snapping of twigs from just beyond. Peaking through the spindly ticket branches she looked up, watching the shadow pass on by and the tell tale signs of someone searching. Holding back a giggle, she shifted her weight, a gentle slide of her form. She got into position to spring out, fingers gently curling around the branches to pull them out the way and clear her path to freedom. That pause, that lean in to the hiding spot she held her breath for a tick. The creak, the notice of her position as readied herself to pounce.

Surging forward, Fallon ripped herself free of the thicket. A mighty spring out into the cool spring air once more. Feet raised, knees bending as she leapt out, the entire form brought into a crouch and the comb still being tightly held within her grasp. There was a broad grin, a thud as she gave a trip, rolled across the ground. She curled inwards, shoulders caressing against it and a layer of discarded leaves and dirt picking up on her clothing. There was laughter, barely a breath between her stumbled roll before she clambered up to her feet.

Shaking it off she, gave a few steps away a pivot round as she looked upon S'Essy. Eyes were still bright and full of mischief, the hair having become tangled with stray leaves - but she was unphased, dirt never hurt anyone. Besides, it was expected if one was to be running about between the trees and stamping upon the earth. With a grin she looked back only briefly, voice high and pitched, "Close but not close enough! Hark, will the villain of this tale ever steer the hero into the corner and snatch victory away?"

Stepping behind a tree, she craned her head round. Eyes were burning and full of mischief, weighing up almost what to do next. With a flicker upon her face she spoke, narrative almost, "Will the hero simply flee into the day? Escape with the prize and never be seen again?" her entire form twisted, fingers pressing against the rough bark and her head gazing around the other wise, "Or will the villain obtain her revenge and forever serve a reminder onto the hero?" A quick series of steps away, circling almost as she twiddled the comb between her fingers. At least until she paused to brush away a small fleck of dirt upon one of its teeth.

Satisfied that it was clean once more, she returned her gaze onto the Konti. Her entire form dropped to the left, the foot slamming down before once more she threw her weight to the right and darted off once more. Greater strides this time, a skip and a twist as she looked back. Feet snagged upon the undergrowth, the crunch of branches as she treaded over them and gave bigger bounds over logs. At least until her toes snagged up on the wood. There was a tumble, feet lost upon the air and the arms flailing madly. A loud thump against the ground shoulders first, a moment of daze as the back of her head hit the earth. The rest of her fell flat after that.
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on June 10th, 2014, 6:25 pm

She was right that Fallon was hiding there. She came out from the thicket pretty quickly. S'Essy's smiled vanished, she couldn't react properly and that quickly. She didn't have the energy of a child like the girl had. Fallon was rolling, running, bending on knees, every tick she had a new position. How could she keep up with that? She was all dirty which made S'Essy chuckle a bit and her smile to come back.

Fallon didn't stop the game, she was still in her role, the adventurer. She was laughing and was holding S'Essy's comb like it was a real treasure. Kid's imagination and creativity and their dedication were amazing to S'Essy. Made S'Essy wish a bit to be a child again. She loved to play games as well. Her speech made S'Essy chuckle again. "Big words, big words do you want to test it?"

The Konti was following around the Fallon, she wasn't as quick but tried to keep up with her. Going around, going through the trees she wasn't sure where they were anymore. Then a bad feeling got into her. These games often ended with injuries. She knew, she was a healer ever since she was born. She remembered, the memories were there. She was about to stop to Fallon or at least catch her.

She didn't have to be seer to see that coming. She was too slow to get her, as Fallon was busy with getting away from S'Essy and holding that comb while giving a speech, she fell on her shoulder. A loud thump, and the child was already lying on the ground. The healer ran there immediately. Her worries were right, she needed her power. "Oh dear!"

She kneeled down to her, her arms went around Fallon and was carefully pulling her up. While that she sat down to the ground and gently placed the girl on her lap. "It's okay, I promise the pain will go away in this moment." She was comforting Fallon as S'Essy's eyes were already investigating her head which hit the ground hard. With her right hand she was brushing through Fallon's hair. She didn't see any wound there for their luck. Then she was checking the arms and legs. Her shoulder had minor bruises, nothing she couldn't handle. She was smiling at Fallon, not showing any sign of worrying, trying to make her calm that way also.

She placed her hand on Fallon's shoulder and with Rak'keli's power she healed the area. She took away her hand. It was no more. Her arms went back around the child pulling her in an embrace. She placed a kiss on the top of her head. "Do you feel pain anywhere else? I can cure it."
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on June 13th, 2014, 12:45 pm

Fallon laid there stunned for a while, eyes wide and her form trembling upon the cool earth of the floor. Her tiny fingers were still clenching tightly onto the comb, a faulter in her process of thought as she tried to grasp some sense of reality. What happened? She fell, or more completely tumbled and landed flat upon her back. Surprised almost that such a thing occurred, that clumsiness and injury would take the scene and she would be left there sprawled. Her head hurt a little, the dull aches working their way through her head and shoulders - the tell tale signs of bruising flaring up on her skin.

It was more a tremble, a rapid blink of eyes as they begun to truly register what was going on. She did not want to play any more, not with the way she was right now. There was hurried steps, the Konti towering over her with a worried expression on her face. With the hurried hands, Fallon tried to squirm, tiny form writhing as she was taken up into a hold. It was perhaps only then that she registered how small she was, scrawny and barely peaking over four feet - even she had the feeling she was small for her age. Still, she sat where she was patient and unmoving.

There was a subtle flinch when the hand brushed through her hair, a moment of tensing and those soothing words escaping. Her lids gave a narrow, the eyes looking and searching the face for an answer to something. Memories gave a flicker, then died away and was replaced with the pleasant. It was calming, gentle, even if it was purely for medical reasons. A crease as the fingers traced, a stiffening as she glanced up to the woman, blinking away the accumulation of damp and she forced a brave face on. There was a small nod, and 'begrudgingly' the heroine of the tale allowed the villain to help. For a moment there was the screwing up of the face, a shudder to the pain before it slipped away. There was a confused blink, and she turned her head up to the Konti and the smile.

Fallon's face screwed up when the Konti kissed her forehead, a small shirk away and her features dipping into that of childish disgust. Her lips pursed together into a line, the back of her hands wiping away where the lips had touched and her cheeks tinting into a red hue, "Ew! You... That's disgusting! Urgh!" Her hands raised up between them, "Why did you do that?" Eyes gave a narrow, a register to the arms that were wrapped around tightly, the subtle warmth of skin and the sounds that buzzed beyond. There was no more pain, so she shook her head. It was gently that she shuffled, the comb offered back to S'Essy with the subtle curling of lips, "Sorry for taking your comb lady. You can't be the villain with... whatever you just did."

With that she promptly allowed herself to relax, her hand rubbing at her jaw as she drunk the scene in, eyes blinking and her ears twitching. This was nature, this was the silence and calm she preferred to the bustling of the city. People, noise, the closed in walls only to be replaced with the open air and skies. There was a blink, a brushing of thumbs as she looked about with a thoughtful expression, "So, if you're not the villain, then there must be the actual one out there, right?" She paused for barely a beat, "Want to help me find them?"
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Next