I know you...

Dream meeting between two Symenestra

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

I know you...

Postby Sunette on May 31st, 2014, 4:52 am

Date: 52nd of Spring, 514 AV

Sunette found herself in a deep sleep, finally. It had been days since she'd gotten a full nights rest, and it was no surprise that it took her into a dream.

She stood in a city she didn't recognize, streets empty as she took her first couple of steps. Each one boomed on the ground as though her presence needed to be known by someone, something. The sun was up. Where was everyone? She continued to walk, each step a boom on the ground as her steps quickened into a run. The booming echoed as she quickly made her way down each street, frantically trying to find someone that knew what was going on.

Hello?! Anyone?! Please!

She stopped walking, looking around. It was exactly where she had been, or at least she thought it looked like it was the same place. Sunette grasped her head with both hands, closing her eyes tight. She was truly alone, and even with the sound of her feet bouncing off of every building, no one answered. Tears began to fall and her words were breathy.

Someone… Please…

As she spoke, silhouettes of six men appeared before her in a line. Seven men she knew.

The seven men she'd killed. They each began making their way toward her, their steps silent as compared to her. She felt their presence and looked up, her eyes darting from one to the other.

I don't… I don't understand… How…

You wouldn't be alone if you had let us live. They all said, their voices spectral in sound.

Sunette lashed at arm out, swatting at them as her anger began to bubble in her stomach.

I didn't need any of you! I didn't want any of you! I regret nothing!

With that swing and her harsh words, the figures stopped and dissipated.

And she found herself alone, again.

Thread List
Spring 514
Thread Date XP Earned
Touch The Waves (Midday) 29th of Spring, 514 AV In progress
A New Beginning Amongst The Blue Men (Midnight) 28th-29th of Spring, 514 AV In Progress
Always My Thoughts And The Moon (Midnight) 31st of Spring, 514 AV In Progress
Shop Till You Drop (Midday) 32st of Spring, 514 AV In progress
The Fairer Sex (Night) 35th of Spring, 514 AV In Progress
Friendship and Cravings 42nd of Spring, 514 AV In Progress
Sunette
The kiss of death is soft and sweet

Words: 43708
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2014, 7:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

I know you...

Postby Vien Lotus on May 31st, 2014, 6:55 pm

Vien woke with a start. His breathing heavy and clothes were drenched in sweat. His eyes had a wild look about them. One of pure terror, as he reached down and began to examine his body. He poked and prodded his arms, and legs yet the pain that he had been there moments before was gone. Confused he looked around and was startled. The room he was looked similar to Miro's accommodations; however, they were some obvious differences. For starters there was no door out of the room and upon further inspection, Vien realized the the paper's that normally litter the desk as well as everything else of Miro's was not there. Confused, Vien gets out of bed and headed toward the window. As he looked out he realized that this room was much higher than Miro's room had been and the city he now saw was vast. Farther than his eyes could ever hope to see.

He looked back into the room. The emptiness that room represented felt like his heart. Empty and devoid of all love. He refused to stay there any longer than he had to. He pulled off his shoes and with a nimble grace, he knew he did not have, he climbed out of the window and down the wall. About a chime later he heard something. He looked down and saw a woman standing there. She was obviously angry and distraught but he could not make out her words. Then she screamed scaring him enough to lose his grip on the wall. He had only scaled half of the way down and there was still quite a distance to the ground. As he fell backwards his eyes looked up to the sky. It was the most beautiful sky he had ever seen. Instead of it being the usual blue hue this sky was instead a rainbow of colors. The colors rippled endlessly as he continued to fall. Well I guess this is it. he thought to himself. He wanted to keep looking at the sky but a wave of sadness and fear took him and his squeezed his eyes shut.

After what seemed like a lifetime he opened his eyes again confused. Was he dead? He should be but for some reason the rainbow sky was still quite visible in the sky. He looked around and his decent to the ground had decreased to that of a crawl. He was literally floating in mid-air several feet above the ground. The woman was no longer talking merely standing there looking into the distance.

"Uh, hello?" he asked as his feet planted themselves firm on the ground. "Sorry to interrupt, but can you tell me where this place is?" he asked.
Vien Lotus
Player

Words: 23057
Joined roleplay: December 20th, 2013, 4:47 am
Character sheet

I know you...

Postby Sunette on May 31st, 2014, 7:14 pm

Sunette was startled by the voice that appeared beside her, not actually hearing a word he said, her gaze snapping to him. She didn't move her head, simply looked through the corner of her eye. The anger in her stomach continued to bubble, not recognizing this man at all. Strange place, strange man, but familiar ghosts. She turned toward the newcomer, her feet not making a sound this time around. Her amethyst eyes pierced him as she briskly made her way toward him, yelling once more.

And who are you?! I never killed you, so why are you here?!

She reached him and immediately shoved him, both hands pushing at his shoulders.

Are you here to try to make me realize my wrongdoings? Are you here to make me feel bad?! It won't work, so don't bother! I don't need someone else here to make this place more Hell than it already is! I don't need someone telling me the cravings are wrong! I don't care!

Her last sentence was more of a scream than anything, shrill and echoing through the empty city around them. Her eyes had closed with the outburst, and she waited a split second in silence before opening them again, eyes angled down. Every emotion inside of her that was a fire in her stomach moved to her heart and her eyes, tears welling up at the corners.

They weren't worth my time. They were nothing more than fodder.

She looked up at him, her eyes shining with those unshed tears that only made them more beautiful to look at. She believed her words, that the people she killed weren't good enough for her, but the people that were good enough would run if they knew what she did. Killing was wrong, but she couldn't fight the urges she had for the taste, the rush, the whole experience that she craved so much. She knew it was why no one stayed. Would someone ever stay? Her voice came out as a soft and sad chain of questions rather than her angry accusations before, her mood shift obvious.

So, is that why you're here? Are you here to convince me that killing people is wrong? …Is it why I'm alone?

Thread List
Spring 514
Thread Date XP Earned
Touch The Waves (Midday) 29th of Spring, 514 AV In progress
A New Beginning Amongst The Blue Men (Midnight) 28th-29th of Spring, 514 AV In Progress
Always My Thoughts And The Moon (Midnight) 31st of Spring, 514 AV In Progress
Shop Till You Drop (Midday) 32st of Spring, 514 AV In progress
The Fairer Sex (Night) 35th of Spring, 514 AV In Progress
Friendship and Cravings 42nd of Spring, 514 AV In Progress
Sunette
The kiss of death is soft and sweet

Words: 43708
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2014, 7:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Character sheet