[Flashback] Me and..Him?[CLOSED]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

[Flashback] Me and..Him?[Cheshire]

Postby Diane on October 1st, 2010, 9:11 pm

Diane smiled a bit more,taking the mixing and added to the forms,round and heart shape.Vanilla,chocolate flavored with vanilla cream mostly,pink,yellow and with tiny small sparkles on them,the best from the best.She was proud most of these cookies,Diane's cheeks got into a soft pink as she heard him singing once again and those lyrics were said from the heart.
At least that fact she could tell very well,the words were flowing around dazing Diane's mind,like getting drown by them and taken to a total new world.

However,she did blushed hearing them and her heart begun to race faster,finishing the cookies and turned to face him at her back with a big smile.She didn't want him to think that was foolish or anything in that matter,stepped closer and sat down near him on her knees,just that clumsiness was with her on that day.
She lost her balance and with the plate of cookies managed to hold them and not to fall,but she fell all over him,practically knocking him down as the plate with the cookies was safe in her left hand.

"Oh,..I uh am so sorry,I uhm..didn't..I just hm "mumbled a few words,as then noticed that their faces were very close only at a few inches and he could feel her warm breath tickling his lips.Her heart was like beating very fast,and the iris took a deep purple nuance with small reflexes of blue shade.She just gazed at him,almost forgetting that was over him.Oh..ahh!! what am I doing?My chest feels like burning and my heart as if popping out of my chest.Need to calm down and breathe..thought to herself and slowly was getting up from him.

"I am..really sorry,the cookies are do-one.."said on a low tone to him,still all red in face and very embarrassed by the moment.

Secret :

""If I let you love me..be the one Adored -will you go all the way ?.."
Diane
Though One..

Words: 68175
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2010, 7:21 pm
Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Cheshire on October 2nd, 2010, 5:47 pm

The cookies that Diane was making looked delicious and Baylor could not take his eyes off of them, or her. Either senario seemed likely. Baylor usually did not easily fall for girls, especially this quickly. He could not stop watching her stirring her batter and the thoughts of her singing filled his mind. He had always been very connected to music due to his hold. Because of that fact he thought he would be destined to fall in love and marry a Snowsong. Never did he think that he would find himself here with a Winterflame and feel this strong of a connection. What would his parents think? They wanted him to marry a nice Snowsong girl. In truth, the majority of the hold wanted him to marry Kanava, Layoda Snowsong's daughter. As her husband he would have a higher chance of becoming the leader of Snowsong but now he didn't want it. He knew Kanava and he wanted no part of her. She was manipulative and bossy, at least in Baylor's opinion. Besides, Rakku Skyglow had all but branded Kanava as his romantic interest and Baylor did not want to deal with Rakku's crazy territorial personality.

Once again Baylor had fallen deep into thought. As he saw Diane falling he shot out of his deep daydreams. The very same girl was thinking about had fallen on top of him. A deep blush was spread across her cheeks. Baylor's face mirrored hers as an embarassed hue stained his face. "I-I-It's no problem." Thoughts rushed through his head. Should he get up? Should he kiss her? He was not sure. He had never been in this kind of situation. He ran his fingers through her hair and his eyes turned a light shade of green. He bit his lip in indecision and then finally got up his courage. He leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the lips. The green hue in his eyes grew more bright and bold and he bit his lip once again. "Sorry..., that was innopropriate..." He looked at Diane blushing. What would his mother think if he knew he was kissing a Winterflame? He worried for a second and then noticed something. He didn't care.
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)

Postby Diane on October 2nd, 2010, 6:17 pm

The situation looked rather promising.For her and..him.So she thought,and her eyes were looking at him once again,trying still to calm her breath.If dad fins this out..I don't know how pleased he will be,I mean..it's not like he wants me exactly to get married with a Winterflame boy,but yet..I am a bit scared of his reaction.In either case,he is a very nice and well mannered guy that I ever met. her mind racing at all sort of things,and his small words as for it was nothing for her falling over him,were like a small echo inside her mind.

"Hm..I really didn't mea-"was about to say,but his gesture took her by surprise.His warm lips pressed over hers,getting warmer and in a tender approach,Diane closed her eyes for a moment ,with him brushing her hair in a gentle manner.It was as if time stopped.Everything stopped around her.The first kiss.First guy and first loud heart beating..

However,Baylor backed down a bit excusing himself,with his nice coloring eyes and her cheeks once turned pinkish,letting the iris to be colored in a vivid yellow-orange state,she slowly reached for his right cheek and touched it with her slender fingers,still a bit insecure looking back at his eyes.Diane got so lost into his gaze,she felt like flying and all sorts of emotions passed over her,giving her small chills.A total new feelings.She couldn't explained it..at all.

"I..nmm..c-an y-ou kiss me again?It..uh - w-aas sweet,as the cookies." asked him on a calm,lower voice as faintly some music was heard from the city and more people's voice wondering around.She wasn't sure if that was an appropriate question for the moment,but the kiss was to sweet and wanted to experience it once more.It was like,around him she could be more of herself and didn't care to much about the others.She wanted to bring him back to the hill and show him the nice view of the Aurora there and tell stories,but that was far from her mind right now..Things can get easy or not.It all depends of the people.

"I..uh -I-I li-i-kee you Ba-ylor.." said getting all red in her face and the eyes were like a light blue,still with a strong heart racing as never before.She couldn't believe herself that she actually said that.Not that she regretted.Not at all.

Diane
Though One..

Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Cheshire on October 5th, 2010, 11:23 pm

The kiss, despite what Baylor had expected had gone perfectly. He had expected a slap to the face or a few rude words in his favor but he was met with kind eyes. What surprised him was that Diane asked for another kiss. He blushed and his eyes turned a light purple. She wanted another kiss! He gave her a shy smile. "I would be more than happy to." He leaned into her and kissed her again on the lips. A warm blush spread across his cheeks. When he was done he looked at her and smiled. "I like you too. I'm glad I chose your shop to play in front of." He brushed the hair out of her face and his eyes turned a beautiful shade of ice blue.

Suddenly an angry man stormed through the doors of the shop. "Baylor Snowsong get your ass over here right now." Baylor's eyes turned a brilliant shade of blood red and a cold shiver shot down his spine. It was his father Neska. Baylor shot to his feet with his eyes focused on his angry father. "Yes father?" Neska walked to the counter, his eyes an angry shade of orange. He looked at Diane and then back at Baylor. "What are you doing here with this Winterflame?" Baylor swallowed hard and looked from Diane to his father. If there was one thing in the world that Baylor was afraid of it was his father. His temper was quick and fierce. "We were just talking… and kissing." Baylor looked down at the floor in embarrassment at his father's outburst. Neska looked at Diane with eyes blazing. "Winterflame's should do what they do best, cook. Stay away from my son." Neska was a serious man and when he made an order one would be smart to follow it. Of course, only two voices spoke louder in his opinion. Layota the leader of his hold and Morwen. He was a man of tradition and he would have rather killed himself than break Avanthal order.
They said I'd be a gem.
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Diane on October 5th, 2010, 11:58 pm

Diane felt so nervous,as never before in her entire life;after all this time she found a nice boy whom likes her as she was,even though he was from a different Hold.She blushed herself,and maintain the color in her eyes to the light blue,but soon closed them while Baylor's lips came in contact with her once more.More feeling,emotions passed and happened in her insides giving her butterflies and small chills over her spine.

Diane opened in slow motion her eyelashes,with her lips very pink and the cheeks red as a cherry,smiled gently at him and touched her warm cheek with her fingers.
"I uh..am glad as well."managed to said with all the nervousness,and Diane winced,jumping over as man entered at the shop calling Baylor's name.It was his father.Diane,stood up firmly looking at Baylor as well,and saw his fear in those eyes as they changed their color.Baylor's reply almost made her giggled,about the kissing part,but she knew that it wasn't time for a joke.His father seemed so authoritative.

The father begun to speak as about being a Winterflame is All about cooking,as that is the only thing they know for the best and to keep herself away from Baylor.Diane let out a sigh escape her lips,her iris turned into a deep dark- blue color looking at his father.

"Exactly.We do know how to cook,but despite all that..we still have feelings,same as your son and even you,Sir."replied to him all serious and showed no fear in her words,pausing a bit by looking back at Baylor with a smile.

"Also,we do know how to do other things.Other than cooking that is..plus,I don't think that having feelings for other persons,even from other Holds is wrong.Your way of thinking is far to Old for this era."said to him,angered herself and let her eyes to turn almost to black color,with her breath quicker.
Never defended someone so badly in her entire life,now this was a first even for Diane,but in such short amount of time she got to know so much about him and had these strange feelings for him,she didn't want to let go.She for certain,didn't want to get to know the pain as it happened with her parents.This is gonna be different.

"I think it is your son's decision regarding his feelings,emotions and whom to like.You can't control All of his life.It's not fair!"said sharply to him,with a more sadden expression and squeezed her both hands.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Cheshire on October 9th, 2010, 3:48 am

Had Diane really just stood up against Neska? Baylor felt fear racing through him. He knew his father and he always got his way. The last time he stood up to his father it had ended in violence. Not terrible violence but it stuck with him. There was a reason Baylor was so shy and quiet.

Tints of yellow seeped into and orange hue in Neska's eyes. He was not going to let his future in his hold and in all of Avanthal be ruined by a meer Winterflame. "Have you ever heard of a saying called 'respect your elders'?" Neska felt his anger welling up and if the girl had been his son she would have gotten a smack across the face. He could not do that to a stranger let alone a younger girl of a seperate hold. That was the type of thing that would start people talking. Avanthal was not a huge city and that meant word spread fast. If he laid a hand on the girl now word would reach Jedara Whitevine faster than he could run to ask for a pardon. He was very clearly beat, although when Baylor got home there was no telling of what would happen. 

After contemplating his actions for a few more chimes Neska's eyes settled on Baylor. "When you get home i'd like a word with you son." It was all he said and then he was gone. Baylor knew that that meant. His father's anger was going to be taken out on him. "Better me than mom or Diane." Baylor looked at Diane and hugged her. He was so embarassed at his father's out burst. Diane did not deserve to see that. "Diane, I'm sorry for my father's behavior. He is very used to things going his way. I swear at times he thinks he is in charge instead of Layoda." He tried to a joke to lighten the mood. He wanted things to go back to normal again. He wanted his nice, happy day with Diane to return. He took her hands in his and gave a small smile. "Can we start over? I really enjoyed being with you today and I don't want my father ruining this. I really like you." Baylor leaned over and kissed Diane on the lips. This was worth whatever pain may come.
They said I'd be a gem.
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Diane on October 9th, 2010, 4:20 am

Diane's eyes turned into a more pale,calmer nuance listening to Baylor's Father voice about respect for the elders.
"I do respect the elders.The one that deserve."said on a lower tone,still she was afraid of his behavior,reaction as she stormed from there saying that him and Baylor will have a talk at home.She turned at Baylor,more calmly getting a pale orange color at her iris,yet with a heavy breathing and listened to his words of excuse.

"Hm..it's fine.No need to apologize.I never knew your Dad was so harsh,as if he indeed is in Lead around here and has his own laws or something."replied to him,with a smile then looked down at the cookies.It was fair what his father was doing to him,she knew it and deep inside,feared for his Life at back home.
Diane,put a gentle smile at him,when he embraces her,felt as if her entire world was sinning in happiness.

"It's ok..nmm.we can start over,anytime.."mumbled to him,a bright pink color turned for her cheeks,when he took her hand and then leaned over kissing her on the lips.It was like she forgot to breathe.her heart stopped beating for that moment.what just happened?did he..kissed me again?whow! I need to calm down,my chest feels hot and my face as if is on fire..He is soft and tender,but his Dad.It's exactly the opposite. racing thoughts all over,and gripped his hand tightly,interlocking fingers with his and feeling the warmth from it.
After a short while she pulled back from the kiss,looking at his eyes with a light blue color this time and smiling at him,happy.

"Hmm..whaat was that for?"asked still blushing,holding his hand and turned a bit away all ashamed."I mean..nmm..I -uh,I like you to.Why..nm don't you sing something nice in front of the shop,so we can attract more people?said with a wider smile,trying to hide her nervousness.It can lighten more the mood.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Cheshire on October 10th, 2010, 2:52 pm

A dull purple color filled Baylor's eyes. Diane didn't want him to kiss her? He was confused. At first she seemed so interested in him and now she was telling him to go outside and play music. Of course he had no problem with sining. He loved it with all his heart. He would have much rather stayed in the store with Diane though. For the first time in his life he found something he wanted to do in place of music. He wanted to be with Diane. She wanted him out though. He could understand why but it just made him angered. It was his father. It was always his father. He would never have a day of peace as long as that man controlled his every move. For a few chimes in the store he had felt happy and free and now his father had ruined it. Baylor looked at Diane. "Don't worry about me okay? I'll be fine. I'm a man and at times a man has to take a good hit or two for the things he cares deeply for." With that he left Diane's store. He had music to play.

Outside the air was cold and crisp. Baylor gave a silent prayer of thanks to Morwen for her gnosis gift that kept him warm in the cold air. He sat down in front of Diane's shop and began to strum quietly. He wanted to cry but it was not unhonorable to let tears fall for things like this. He began to quietly sing.
All though dreams do come
Twist and turn as they may
The influences of where I have come from
Will forever make them go away
At times may have sung praise
I thought I saw a little fleck of light
Now my lovin' is lost in the snowy days
And things will never again be right
Honor is wasted on me father
I have nothing for you to give
So why do you continue to bother
Why can't you let me live?

The words felt so true to him. All things that he played on his guitar were as close to his soul as he could show. He was not sure if he wanted Diane to hear the words. He didn't want to make her sad. He just could not get his mind off of her. There was nothing wrong with marrying out of one's hold. Jedara Whitevine did it! No one judged her and her husband Kayin Frostfawn because of it. Why Baylor then? Why did it have to be so difficult for him. A he constinued to play all he could think was "I hope Diane comes out to hear me play."
They said I'd be a gem.
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Diane on October 10th, 2010, 5:14 pm

Diane smiled warmly at him,still feeling all nervous about the small commotion with his father from earlier and didn't knew how exactly to react.She did said what she thought and how she truly feel,but his father was indeed to much.Who he thought he was?The King of the ever winter lands?That place for sure isn't for him.He was to off.

She looked with her eyes,getting into a light blue over Baylor's words,and of course couldn't not to worry about him and the up coming situation at his house,when he will get home.She was against violence,as many from the Vantha's,when at her family indeed it happened something similar and seeing the family family falling apart,was to much for her to handle.

"I understand,I just hope that..the things which you care for are worth such treatment." said on a low tone,just when he went out so she wasn't sure if he did heard her.A small,yet deep sigh released from her lips and then took a plate,adding on it some cookies, the few muffins and brownies put some colorful sparkles on the top of them all,some sugar and vanilla.
Diane went close to the door,and heard him singing;she just stood there for a short while,only to hear his singing voice and the strings from the guitar as she felt the sadness within the lyrics;shaking her head,Diane opened the door and slowly got out,and smiled looking down at him,when herself lowered more to be at the same level.

"I thought..some cookies and muffins would be good." sat near him and took a deep breath and looked over to the people.
"A lofty, brilliant sign
Even if I get lost, or cry with grief, or get hurt, or fall down
I want to keep singing
I want to sing
Until you hear my song..

Ah, time passes far away
Even if every tangible thing disappears,
I will be there by your side to hold your hand
in the though times or happy times,
even in the weakness there is strength.."
continued with her soft voice,as in the same time she touched softly his hand with teary eyes.Diane last time when she felt so sad and felt like crying,was when her mother left her.Since then,not a single tear was falling on her face.She just gazed at Baylor for a moment,with the iris turning in shades of blue and vivid green nuance,with a strong heart beat.

"I..uh nmm..cookies?"said all of the sudden,turning red in her cheeks as her nervousness was easily read all over her face.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Cheshire on October 11th, 2010, 8:05 pm

Baylor did not expect Diane to return to him. He knew how it went in romance. Things were nice until there was drama. He had been sure that his father's outburst would have marked the end of his time with Diane. What girl would stick around with a guy who's family was as crazy as his? Baylor cursed under his breath at his father. He had finally pushed him over the edge. There was not much the young Snowsong could do, he would never dream of hurting someone. He had lost faith in his father though. He had always dreamed that someday his father would see how hard he tried for him. It was evident now. His father did not care, he just wanted a bloodline to brag about.

The strumming of Baylor's guitar got more sad and dragged out. He was letting all his emotions out through Tevis' six strings. Nothing felt better than when it was just him and his guitar. To his surprise a few people handed him mizas. He had not expected money, he just wanted to play for Morwen's festival. He focused on his music and the strumming got faster and more aggressive with his mood. He was angry at his father and the streets of Avanthal would know. Amdist his furious strumming a smell came to him. Cookies and Muffins, it had to be Diane. Baylor focused on his music and the tempo increased. He did not want her sympathy, he wanted peace and love.

To Baylor's surprise Diane was not looking to comfort the angry Snowsong. She just wanted to be near. Although Baylor was upset he could not resist Diane's cooking. He had quite the sweet tooth. A smile broke it's way through Baylor's anger. Diane was singing again. He loved when she sang. As her song ended Baylor kissed her on the cheek. "I might not be able to have a realtionship with you but there are no rules to showing you affection, right?" Baylor blushed and his eyes turned a light purple. "If it's okay with you lets say we are... friends with potential! That way if anyone asks we can deny everything and not be lieing." Baylor liked Diane and he would make it work if he could.
They said I'd be a gem.
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire

Office
Scrapbook

PreviousNext