[Flashback] Me and..Him?[CLOSED]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

[Flashback] Me and..Him?[CLOSED]

Postby Diane on September 28th, 2010, 8:19 pm

509 AV March 2nd,Dawn.

It has been a long time for sure since Diane had indeed talked with someone about the true problems in her life,the life in the Winterflame Hold and her mother's disappearance.
She was outside,watching the nice sky getting into nice vivid greenish and deep purple colors,small stars were also seen .The snow covered everything in sigh,the wind started to feel more icy than ever,but she didn't mind at all so as for now..decided to go for a small walk,without Syn.This time wanted to be only her,even though all the commotion was all around her.

It was the biggest celebration of them all,the Homecoming,of course held at city wide,but it will be a good opportunity for Diane maybe to meet some new people.The weather was quite nice,even for the ever winter region and city,this was the place where you can truly find yourself and enjoy the pure,white snow all around you.
"Ah..so nice air! I really love this,the best period of the year..Spring.I wonder if my goodies will be good enough." she said to herself and headed back to get Syn.She had to,as for the Festival thought it would be a good idea to get a small shop with goodies get done.

However,after some while Diane was riding Syn towards the centre of the city,with all sorts of ingredients for making some nice and fast sweets.At least at that she was really good and there wasn't any other way around.Diane got there pretty early indeed,only a few people were around and saw a perfect place to set up the small shop;she tied Syn near around there giving him some veggies and got to the area,near a flat hill,as a small forest was seen in sight.

"Ok..I think this might be the perfect spot for it.I see that some others are setting up more shops for the Festival.This will be awesome!"said with a smile and begun to set down the shop,getting all the ingredients there,setting on a small table just behind the actual shop and made some sweets,such as brownies,small cakes.Of course,she had long red pants with her fluffy boots,her hair was let free,also a black blouse with braids and a short red coat above it.

However,after quite some time people begun to gather there,as everyone was just looking around for now,until a bit later when the place at the city will be filed with people from all Holds wondering around there,trying to exchange their experiences from each hold and just to have a good time.

"People are starting to gather here,hehe..I hope the small goodies will attract them enough." said with a smile and placed the brownies up in front,the small salty cakes at the right and more cookies at the left side.
Last edited by Diane on October 30th, 2010, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

""If I let you love me..be the one Adored -will you go all the way ?.."
Diane
Though One..

Words: 68175
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2010, 7:21 pm
Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (1)

[Flashback] Me and..Him?[Cheshire]

Postby Cheshire on September 28th, 2010, 9:05 pm

The Homecoming was the single most important celebration of the Vantha year. It was when Morwen returned to their city after her winter tour of Mizahar. Every Vantha had something to do in the celebration and Baylor had chosen to show off his talents as any person in his hold would, through music. He had set up outside of a small Winterflame shop and was quietly strumming on his guitar. He was unsure what to play. He had a lot of music he had written especially for this occasion but the truth was he was scared to let people hear it. He loved his music but he was very shy about it. He was always scared that people would not like it. His ice blue eyes scanned each person as they walked by. He was trying to gauge the right time to start playing. Baylor sat in front of the shop for what seemed like hours lightly strumming his guitar until a smell hit him. It was sweet and warm smelling. It had to have been coming from the shop he was planted in front of.

With his guitar strapped over his shoulder Baylor walked into the shop. The smell of sweets filled his lungs and his mouth began to water. As he approached the counter his eyes caught the sight of a girl. She was of average height with long dark hair. He searched for things to say to her but all he could not think of a single word. He gave her a shy wave and walked over to the display case full of pastries. He searched all over the case for a frosted brownie. It was his favorite dessert and if he could not talk to the girl on his own he would buy something from her. That had to spark a conversation, or at least he hoped. He looked up at the girl and gave her a shy smile. "Happy Homecoming. Do you have any frosted brownies? Preferably with sprinkles. I know it is odd for a guy my age to request them but they truly make the dessert better, am I right?"
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)

Postby Diane on September 28th, 2010, 9:49 pm

Diane was with her back at the shop,trying to make some small brownies with the people around there,walking off around the small shops.
"Ok,I think these are done..some small sparkles to be added and then-"her voice stopped when a person spoke to her,his voice seemed so calm yet so shyly.It was a sudden reaction,turning quickly she tripped by the small chair placed there and fell off on the ground.

"ouch!that hurt.."said on a lower tone and stood up quickly,fixing her hair and then looked at the guy.His eyes were so deep,made her to blush a bit just by his figures,Diane's eyes turned into a deep purple nuance and took a deep breath.
"Uh..sorry about earlier.I kind of got..nmm surprised.Happy Homecoming to you to.As for the brownies,yes I got them,actually just made them now." said with a warm smile,taking slowly a plate with the brownies,still were warm and handed him to taste some.He really must already think I am stupid or something..How could I just fell in a moment like this,argh!! gave a thought.

"I usually am better at small cakes,but these are very tasty."spoke Diane,still fascinating by his looks and his eyes.For some reason,she begun to feel nervous but tried to keep her cool and act normal.As if that will indeed happen."and yes you are right about that,Sir..?I..uh -I am Diane."continued with a bit of trembling voice,still looking at him with a gentle expression.

"I see that you are a singer?That is so nice.Do you mind if I hear a song from you..if uhm..that isn't to much." asked him shyly herself hoping he will say something in return.Diane felt really nervous for some odd reason,and the fact that her heart beats were so fast..it was enough reason for her to think that this guy may actually be nice.This will turn out to be a good situation.

Diane
Though One..

Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Cheshire on September 29th, 2010, 1:26 am

The girl had caught Baylor's attention. Partially for her looks but mostly because she had tripped. Baylor's eyes erupted into a shade of bright yellow and he raced to Diane's side. "Are you okay?" He knelt at her side and looked into her eyes. They were a beautiful shade of purple. He blushed and smiled at people. "Don't feel embarassed. I am not exactly the most corrdinated Vantha either. On the way here I slipped on some ice and fell into a snow bank. I nearly thought I broke my guitar!" Baylor patted the guitar strapped to his back and smiled. "Tevis and I have been though worse though. Tevis being my guitar that is." He blushed and smiled. It was probably odd to a girl in Winterflame to hear that he named his guitar. He could not help it though. To a Snowsong member their instrament was an extention of them. It was the embodiment of their soul. It was their pride. One could say the Snowsong and their instrument were like bondmates. The connection was that strong. 

The mention of the brownies made Baylor's stomach growl again. He gave Diane a shy smile and sat down next to her on the ground behind the counter. He pulled his guitar around until it rested on his lap. "Tell you what. I'll play you a song and you will give me a brownie. Sound like a deal? I'm Baylor by the way. Baylor Snowsong." It was quite an experience to sit alone with a girl behind a store counter. There was a rebellious feeling of privacy. He knew he was not allowed behind the counter. Only Winterflames were. He liked it though. It was an adventure. Prefect for The Homecoming.
They said I'd be a gem.
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Diane on September 29th, 2010, 1:47 am

She nodded her head at him,and gave away a small shy smile to him,still looking at his eyes."I am fine,really..heh.I get clumsy sometimes."said to him smiling big,as she listened to his story,on the way as he slipped over and made her giggle under her breath.She also noticed a strong bond between him and his guitar,it was nice to see how he cared for it,even named her "Tevis".

"Nice name for your guitar..I can see it's your best friend,so far."smiled at him,sitting there behind the counter of the shop on a small leather carpet,and told her about the small deal.She just couldn't take her eyes away from him and how he was just standing there,aside her,this person had something this amazing which made her heart to skip small beats.

"hmm..sounds like a deal.Nice to meet you,Baylor..Diane is pleased to meet you.Oh,and over there"pointed to the left side to her horse."that's Syn.My precious horse."turned her face at him,with the brownies in her hands,as they were rather close and she could hear her own heart beating.
"Ok,so uhm..I will listen to the song and depends how much I like it,I will give you cookies.Though,you should try the cakes to."a small grin took form from her pink lips,and the color of her eyes took a nice vivid nuance of pale purple,with small blue lines.She felt comfortable so far,and didn't want the warm comfort to disappear so fast.It would be such a shame.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Cheshire on September 29th, 2010, 2:40 am

the deal had been made and Baylor was never one to back out of free food. His ran his fingers over his guitar's body and smiled at the cool feeling of it's, her body. The guitar was not an object, it was the epitome of his soul. "Tev, help me play well and we may not need to shell out any Mizas today." He whispered softly to his guitar as if he was talking to a person. He began to strum on his guitar and the calm, even toned music began to flow. As the strumming continued Baylor began to sing.
Forever it seems
A million seasons and day
Back when a boy could have far fetched dreams
But I wished those away 
Lately the winter claims to tell me so
The snow bites a bit to hard for me
Winds no longer tell me where to go
Voices no longer tell me who to be
And if I keep this pace
I risk everything
I've lost track of the things that make my heart race
I've lost count of the sights that make my soul sing
So I must live on and never forget a thing
For Snowsong man is nothing without is song to sing...

As Baylor sang his eyes quickly shifted through colors as the tone and emotion of the song changed. He was nervous to share his song with Diane although it was over now. Diane had heard him sing and heard the song only he and Tevis could make. It was is very soul that Diane had seen. It was one of the songs that he had been so scared to share with everyone on the streets. Why was it so easy now?

As the song ended Baylor looked over at Diane. "So does that deserve a free dessert?" He absent mindedly plucked at Tevis' strings and rubbed his sleave against her shunting finish. Baylor was a bit anal retentive in that way. He always needed his guitar clean. To a Snowsong, if one's instrument is dirty, they have no pride. Baylor may have been shy and soft spoken but he had pride. There was nothing more on Mizahar he wanted to do more than write music, create poetry, and bounce his emotions off of Tevis and into the ears of his listeners. Maybe someday that listener would be Morwen. For now it was Diane and he could not be happier. Clumsy or not, she had surly cought the young Snowsong's attention.
They said I'd be a gem.
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Diane on September 29th, 2010, 3:39 am

She listened carefully to the song,lyrics..and especially his voice;it completely gave her chills down her spin,trills all over and blushed in the same time,felt paralyzed by Him.His words,the suave voice and the tune from the guitar.She was lost in her own small world by now,softly and slowly was brought back to reality by his question for the free desert.

Diane had teary eyes,tried not to let him notice,but it was more like inevitable,she lift her face more to him and looked at his eyes,getting into small pale different nuance,she smiled gladly at him.
"that was amazing..Really,I hmm "said sobbing a bit,getting all emotional with her yes gotten into a shade of orange and yellow. "I think that is very beautiful!..and yes you can have the cookies!" realized after that,turning her face a bit away at the people passing by,so far nobody was interested in her baking.

Then,on a low tone she let some small words to pass by,closing her eyes,in the hoping that he will hear them :
"Your voice is like the wind that skims the gentle waters
Let me hear it more, forever.

My future that had been lying dormant is now beginning to move,
but the shooting star disappears into a deep,silent darkness
Yet here I stand,with my voice flowing to the sky mixed with the freezing wind..
Your eyes are like a dream
I’ll gaze at the dry colors in them
Forever.."
stopped taking a small deep,breath and let her eyes to set upon his once again,forming a sweet smile from her lips,with small trails of the pink color from her cheeks.
"Sorry,I..uh -got carried away a bit." spoke to Baylor,shyly and still at a nervous state,still was glad she could share with someone this small thing.

Diane never had sang in front of someone,only with her mother,not to long she just disappeared,luckily her mom though her nice tunes and also,to sing from her heart no matter how hard are the times.That was the most precious secret which she held within her.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Cheshire on September 30th, 2010, 10:46 pm

Diane could sing. It was quite the surprise to Baylor. As far as he knew Winterflames did not sing, they cooked! "That was beautiful Diane. You sing just like a Snowsong." Baylor blushed at his words. The words were beautiful and he could not believe a girl who was raised by cooks could create such beautiful words. "One can never get carried away with lyrics. Whatever comes out is meant to be." It was the way of the Snowsong. Music was never to be hidden. To suppress music as a Snowsong was like shunning one's soul.

The thought of cookies invaded Baylor's mind. He was still extremely hungry. "So about those cookies. I was hoping you might have frosted sugar cookies." Baylor had quite the sweet tooth. He had not had breakfast because he wanted to fill up on the Winterflame foods. It was not everyday that he got to have the food of The Homecoming. Vantha were full of passion, especially for Morwen. If there was ever a time to divulge in Winterflame cuisine it as now.
They said I'd be a gem.
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Diane on September 30th, 2010, 11:25 pm

"Hmn...sorry I surprised you?"said on a low tone,blushing herself to looking at his eyes,feeling really nervous.That was the very first time when she sang in front of someone and not being her mother,it was a guy.A Cool,handsome guy which himself had an amazing voice.

"Tha-aank you.I uh..well my mom thought me how to sing since I was little,never told me the secret from where she knew how to sing,even though she was a great cook.As I want to think of myself to.." mumbled a bit and smiled wider at him,then looked over to the cookies,handing him one of the brownies.

"These are with the sparkles on them..the other ones,well they aren't done yet.If you could just wait for a little,you might get some."replied to him and just as the moment was,her body reacted on it's own and Diane's lips pressed over to his cheek,whispering softly at his ear.
"your voice is more amazing.Thank you for sharing this..Baylor."she spoke getting all red,and the iris color took a nice vivid ruby sparkle,shapes of blue as well.She stood up all nervous looking over to the ingredients for the cookies,in the meantime the place was getting crowded than never and started to mix the ingredients for the frozen cookies.

"Excuse me for a bit,I am making them now.Give me a few minutes,you can eat those in the meanwhile,I know you are hungry.."said to him smiling,with her back at him moving her hands with the mixing ingredients,the smell of the vanilla spread around there,singing a low tune.
"Ah, like a shadow of a cloud drifting through the forest at night
If only I could give you my body and quietly melt into you.

Light overflowed, so bright
That I could even believe in miracles,
Like a child who wanted everything
I held you again and again.."
whispered once again,still really nervous that he was there behind her,watching her and hearing her suave voice.Never felt like this before,and of course at this state,the words kept coming out from her mouth.This was completely different.Love is in the air.Dun-dun.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Cheshire on October 1st, 2010, 8:25 pm

The sight of the cookie made a warm smile spread across Baylor's face. He happily bit into the dessert and marveled at the taste. Winterflames truly were masters of their art. "Diane these cookies are wonderful!" He wanted to say more to the Winterflame girl but he was afraid of what he would think of him. Curse him and his shy personality! He had a perfectly nice girl in front of him and he was to scared to say anything. Then as if she was on the same wavelength as him he felt her lips on his cheek. Baylor's face burned bright red with a blush. He had never been kissed before.

As soon as the kiss had landed on his cheek it was over. Like a fleeting dream it made Baylor's heart race and then it was gone. He looked at Diane in longing, he wanted the kiss to be longer. It had never happened to him before but now that it had he wanted it to last. He looked at her baking and his heart fluttered as she made her baked goods. He smiled as he heard her singing again. He had never thought he would find someone outside of his hold that could sing so well. He pulled his guitar to his front and began to strum to her words. The chords rang throughout the store as he lightly played the most beautiful chords he knew. As her song started to fade out Baylor decided to add some words of his own.
Past the great Suvan Sea
Let it ring and roar across Mount Skyinarta
All of this and so much more is yours
If you give yourself to me
No Zith could tear me from your side
No Talderian Bear or Beast
The Southern winds could not stop this feeling
No roarings storms from the East
So Mowen hear me when I say this
Listen to my humble words
My love is more fleet than the wolven pawsteps
It flies higher than the birds.

A scarlet blush spread across Baylor's face. He hoped that Diane would like it. He had completely made the song up on the spot. He began to nervously strum at his guitar stings. He had never put himself out in the open like this before.
They said I'd be a gem.
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire

Office
Scrapbook

Next