Closed forming the ranks.

Tydus returns and the real business is finally discussed.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

forming the ranks.

Postby Caelum on July 14th, 2014, 10:55 pm

Satisfaction filled Caelum like breath, elucidating an interminably complicated mire of conflicting needs and desires stewing within him. For the space between heartbeats, all within was still. The contagion of need ceased to evolve and expand and instead it held itself suspended and he was silent.

Blessedly, blessedly silent.

It collapsed when he exhaled, the immortal echoes of as of yet unmet needs slithered into his skin churning on; but that moment when Tydus said I'm in drew an X upon the map of Caelum's ambitions so as to mark his achievement of the next rung up the ladder. He was less a spider weaving his web and more a vanquisher ever expounding upon the wishes of his masters. (And though he had many masters, he liked to think very few had ever mastered him. There was a difference, one so significant it actually maintained his sense of self.)

"Good," he said. The smile he gave Tydus crinkled his eyes, their dark now backlit with daylight.

He gestured to the stack of coins in humble invitation for Tydus to take them. There was nothing but absolute confidence in the svefra's ability evident in Caelum's reply.

"I'm very glad you've agreed and I trust I don't need to stress the need for secrecy in these matters. It is still a delicate situation."

When Tydus agreed and collected the coins, Caelum walked with him to the door and saw him out with a cork stoppered bottle of spiced rum and seven hundred and fifty gold mizas worth of his hopes and ambitions. He slumped for awhile in the open half of Alements double door, thumbs hooked into the low sling of his belt, watching the svefra disappear into the night.

Ledger- 500 gm for potential slave purpose & - 250 gm half payment to Tydus for services = 750 gm deduction.
Caelum
The best way out is through.

Words: 1093768
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2010, 10:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

forming the ranks.

Postby Ragdoll on September 10th, 2014, 5:59 pm

A Pawful of Goodies!

Caelum :
Skills
Skill Points
Intelligence 2
Hosting 2
Subterfuge 1
Planning 1
Negotiation 1

Lores

• The Price of Kenashian Rum
  • Tydus' Views on Slavery

Loot

-775 GM

Comments

Cae has a devious side, and I got to see that today. c: Great thread!

Tydus :
Skills
Skill Points
Negotiation 1
Observation 3
Socialization 2
Impersonation 1

Lores

• Recognizing Caelum at Any Hour
  • Kenash: Stupid Fashions
  • Kenashians are Strange People Indeed
  • Impersonating the Rich
  • Hiding an Accent
  • Paying Attention to Word Choice
  • Slavery: Wrong, but it's a Damn Good Way to Make a Living
  • Caelum: Not a Fool, but Shrewd
  • The Kabrin Road
  • Caelum's Plan

Loot

+750 GM (but 500 GM's for the slave, Ty. Remember that.)
+1 Bottle of Spiced Rum
Fluency in Common

Comments

A nice peek inside Ty's head. Enjoy your loot!

Don't forget to edit your grading request! Though I try my hardest to award you what you deserve, I may occasionally mess things up! If there's something you'd like to discuss about your grade, then please don't hesitate to send me a PM and I'll be happy to work things out with you.

Riverfall - Behind the Waterfall - Mod Request Thread - Codex - OOC
Because of RL issues and a lack of energy that I can devote to Mizahar, I've decided to step down as an AS. I'm sorry to leave so suddenly, but it's truly been fun while it lasted. Hopefully I can come back some day.
Ragdoll
To err is human; to forgive is feline.

Words: 53704
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2014, 2:19 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous