OOC Info Quest: The Extermination

Taloba quest thread sign-ups

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Taloba, home to the Myrians, is the thriving core of Falyndar. Inhabited by a fierce and savage tribe where blood sacrifices are normal and a way of life, they are untamed and proud of it. Warlike, and with their numbers growing, the Myrians are set on reclaiming what is rightfully theirs. [Lore]

Quest: The Extermination

Postby Voodoo on July 3rd, 2014, 4:47 am

Greetings my Myrian Brethren:

At the present, I am working on a nifty thread for some of our Taloban residents to take a part of. I am looking for a maximum of THREE, ACTIVE PCs. The only specifics I will give you on the thread is that it is a hunt to exterminate a menace that has been causing Taloba recent problems. If you are interested, reply here within the next week. I am hoping to have everything organized to start shortly there after.

Criteria:
    You must be active - I will not take PCs that are not able to be around. I want PCs that can keep up with one another so we can complete this quest in a timely matter.

It is not required, but encouraged, that you are in the Taloban military in some fashion. This was designed for our warriors, but we will take PCs out of the military as well. If I get multiple active PCs in the military, they will get first priority since this was designed for the military. Otherwise, it is open to any and all players.

Although Myrian PCs are preferred, we will take any race; however, don't expect your comrades to be nice to you. This is for the few mixed or exotic races we have in Taloba. I won't leave you out if you are really interested.

You will have to fight in some fashion. It is encouraged, but not required, that you have some sort of skill in a weapon or fighting style. Otherwise, this may be difficult.

If you have NPCs that you think would be helpful in this quest, add them to your application. I may allow you to bring them.

There will be rewards, experience, and lores for the PCs involved. I am looking forward to seeing who we will get involved. If you have any question, please feel free to respond here and I shall reply as quickly as I can. Don't ask for specifics about the question for it is a surprise. One I don't wish to spoil. Here is the application:

Code: Select all
[indent][b]Name and Clan:[/b]
[b]Are you a part of the Taloban Army?:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]NPC(s) if any:[/b]
[b]Ability to be Active?:[/b][/indent]

~ Voodoo
Voodoo
I'm known for ma graveside manner...

Words: 73986
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2014, 4:50 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Oryani on July 3rd, 2014, 12:50 pm

Aha! Quest!

Name and Clan Pavilion: Oryani Darkeye :)
Are you a part of the Taloban Army?: Sadly not...
Race: Chatakwe! Nope, sadly not a Myrian. She'll be trying to prove that she's as good as any one, though.
NPC(s) if any: Depending on the date, maybe... but that same NPC will probably face a lot of discrimination as well, despite being a Myrian
Ability to be Active?: I'll be pretty active, with the exception of a three week period at the end of June - August, where I can't post... so if you don't want to take me because of that, I understand!

PS. The coding of the last question is a little funny... there's a '/' in the first [b] :)
Oryani
I'm still a Drykas

Words: 225246
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2013, 11:30 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Endrykas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Ezitli on July 4th, 2014, 3:19 am

Name and Clan: Ezitli of the Broken Spear
Are you a part of the Taloban Army?: Yes, as of the 48th. Prior to then, no, but it is known that she intends to enlist immediately after her Blooding.
Race: Myrian
NPC(s) if any: None
Ability to be Active?: Absolute
Ezitli
Of the Broken Spear

Words: 4963
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2014, 4:55 am
Character sheet

Postby Kwantu on July 4th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Name and Clan: Kwantu of the Sunken Scars.
Are you a part of the Taloban Army?: Yes.
Race: Myrian (Otherwise known as 'The Best Ones'.)
NPC(s) if any: Reiki of the Blackened Claws, found here
Ability to be Active?: I can have replies within the same day.
Kwantu
The Shooting Spear.

Words: 49673
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2013, 4:55 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Zemeia on July 5th, 2014, 7:28 pm

Name and Clan: Zemeia of the Red Orchid.
Are you a part of the Taloban Army?: Retired.
Race: Myrian.
NPC(s) if any: None.
Ability to be Active?: Daily.
Last edited by Zemeia on July 13th, 2014, 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zemeia
of the Red Orchid

Words: 19852
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2014, 7:20 pm
Character sheet

Postby Kol on July 7th, 2014, 4:31 pm

Name and Clan: Kol of The Tempered Steel
Are you a part of the Taloban Army?: Was in his past, but not currently. Will reenlist during this season.
NPC(s) if any: Kol's sisters, Peia & Dahlia, but they are stationary.
Ability to be Active?: Of course. I just moved so that means I'll have internet access about every other day, but can and will be around every day.

Looks like I'm late to the party. Sorry about that. If someone drops out or can't, I'm willing. Kol will need to find ways to deal with his anger in productive ways. lol
Kol
Player

Words: 105290
Joined roleplay: March 7th, 2014, 12:11 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Voodoo on July 10th, 2014, 4:45 am

My Myrian Brethren:

It makes my heart swell with such joy to see such enthusiasm for this. It pained me to have to pick and choose. You will all be happy to know that the Falyndar STs have decided to allow all of you to play a role. We will be dividing you into two groups to deal with two separate tasks.

I will no longer be accepting applications for the quest. The five PCs we have can refer to this thread for further updates. I will PM you all when we can start so you can come take a look here. I am working as quickly as we can to get it rolling. Stay tuned.

~Voodoo
Voodoo

Office

Postby Voodoo on July 18th, 2014, 2:24 am

My Myrian Brethren,

It is finally time to get started! I will be posting links this evening for you to join in on, but I wanted to get the set-up for you. The first thread, all of you will be posting to. You will have a 72 Hour Timer placed on the first thread. The time is to make sure you are committed to the quest before it gets started and to get the quest moving to the next stage in which I will allow you all to be more free with your posting. If I see you being incredibly slow, I will have to remove you for the sake of the other players. Please don't make me have to do that.

There will be two separate quests designed for each groups. Here is the group breakdown:

Group 1: The Jungle Group
    Kol
    Kwantu
    Ezitli

Group 2: The City Group
    Oryani
    Zemeia

I divided this based on whether or not you were in the military. You will find that it makes the most sense as the quests unfold. I hope you all will enjoy what I have in mind for each of you. The last thing is to be aware of the NPC I will be using. Naekasi will be your guide in the first thread. Your PCs may or may not know of her, as she is a ranking officer in the army. Please take that into consideration when you reply.

Let the fun begin. I hope you all are as excited as I am.

~Voodoo

EDIT: The Extermination Pt. 1: The Call
Voodoo

Office