No place for me..?[Open]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Stag Fern on October 26th, 2010, 11:23 am

"Oh my name is Stag Fern you must have remebered it by now maybe anyway I'm no Kelvic just because my name I'm human like Big one here" said Stag replying to Tomas "well thank you anyway Do you know which way to Sylirias I am dead lost and because of the thickness of these trees I can't see the light" said Stag. Stag then got out his flint and knife and began scraping the two together to make sparks. Some of the others moved back by his others like himself mesmerised with the sparks himself that he didn't notice the sparks hitting his boot. Stag smelled something..burning then he felt hot in his foot, put two and two together and you have a screaming Stag jumping and rolling around trying to get the now forming embers to stop. When the chaos subsided he noticed several pairs of eyes even the sleeping fox woke up "Ta-Da" Stag said. Great now my boot is semi burned..actually I like the colour very nice though it does stink "Well it was nice knowing all of you but I have to leave now it is getting late maybe we'll meet each other later oh and Tomas please put on some clothes" said Stag, he gave a little bow and he was off through the trees no idea on which way to go but straight.

The noises of the forest didnt seem to stop nor will it, it actually became louder. The sound of branches and leaves falling combined with Stag's own yelling and curses filled the air maybe this forest is Haunted or maybe he should have asked and waited for directions.
Stag Fern
Wildling

Words: 39022
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2010, 9:24 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Previous