No place for me..?[Open]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Tohka on October 10th, 2010, 10:07 pm

After all that exciment Tohka was quite bored and very hungry. Maybe she should hunt then again she does not know the area will and does not want to add lost on her list of current problems. She stared at Lelio, he was a fox kelvic. Foxs are filling. She saw a small fox scamper throught the clearing. The words "Do not hunt an animal that is of the present kelvic's animal side infront of them." Echoed in her head. She had once met a rabbit kelvic when she was hunting a rabbit. If she had caught it infront of the kelvic, well that would have been ackwared.

So she diged through her backpack and unpacked her muddy jacket. "Hey. Do you know if there are any lakes or streams around here?" The chill of the fall air was getting to her and now she had added cold to her list of curent problems.
Tohka
Explorer

Words: 7712
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2010, 10:51 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Tomas on October 11th, 2010, 1:12 am

Tomas grined at Tasha at her comment about the blanket and gave a little bow. "Thankyou, I'll keep that in mind next time I go shopping for clothes." Tomas nodded quietly when Tasha revealed that she was actually a kelvic, having figured as much, and chuckled at the name he was given by Lelio.

When Jaeden asks about his past he stammers at first, seeming a bit surprised about the inquiry. "Oh.. um.. Well, not much to say. I was born in Sunberth, I think. Sold to a merchant as a pup and given as a gift to his daughter, where I spent most of my life as her pet. She didn't know what I was until... well, lets just say things went wrong and I had to leave town. So I came to Sylira, and have pretty much been trying to find something to do ever since."
"Honest! I didn't know I was supposed to go in the bathroom. At home they always made me go outside!"
Tomas
Player

Words: 32648
Joined roleplay: February 21st, 2010, 6:02 am
Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Stag Fern on October 12th, 2010, 1:01 pm

Stag was busy walking forward. Lost, perhaps panicking, not at all pissed, yes and like a fire he was red-hot. it's been a week and a few days since he left Ravok and he was heading south towards Sylirias but when he decided to go straight like an arrow he got lost as the plains turned to forests. "There is too much branches here " he thought and got his axe out and started cleaving his way through. On several occasions he heard people talking. "It's just the heat nothing more" he thought. He reached for his waterskin and drank just a bit but then that raised another problem when was the last time he ate. He searched his backpack for anything edible all he found was rope, a flint and his purse. He then spied, on a tree a fruit what fruit it was he didn't care.

He started climbing that tree finding anything he can cling to a branch a twig but the tree had other ideas it launched out it's own "defenses". The first was a barrage of nuts that fell on his head the next was a squirrel he saw that was tickling him to death literally if he falls he dies. Stag gave up on getting the fruit but then tried the nuts that fell. Moving ever so slowly towards the ground he spied five people talking to each other.From his distance he saw that one was a female red head the other had a wolf on his lap, one of them was wrapped around in a blanket, one was eating berries and one had white hair. He sat on the branch and watched them from his vantage point. From his branch he could also see a fruit right there just in front of him from this height he proably won't die it was proably 10-15ft from the ground and he was surrounded by leaves that even he belived that none of them can see him. Oh but the fruit tempted him so" food or hide...FOOD or hide " he thought and he reached out to grab the fruit when he heard a loud crack coming from a branch...his branch. The cracks grew louder and louder when it snapped
"GODS BE GOOD!!" he yelled as he fell. The gods must have heard him because the other branches and twigs slowed his fall down. When he picked himself up he was right there in front of five people.

OOCSorry for comming late and putting my character in late so sorry and forgive me :)
Stag Fern
Wildling

Words: 39022
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2010, 9:24 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Tasha on October 12th, 2010, 10:24 pm

Tasha smiled as she listened to everyone,still feeling a bit lost and confused with so many people around there.Never was surrounded by so many and in such a wild place.

So far everyone seemed so happy and talkative,for some reason she had no mood now to speak up,when heard a loud crack and a yell,echoing in the forest;slow turned her face towards the group and smiled simply.
"I think we got more company..so it seems,more get down to this area." then let her eyes to look over Jaeden,she stretched once again and eyed over Tomas.Even for a wolf Kelvic,after all he was not that bad as her first impression of him.Still,the nakedness part,was still twitching her senses.

he is a weird guy..I wonder how the city of Sunberth really is?Strange names for these parts of the map.I think everyone from here,has a good part of them,after all..they don't seem bad people. gave a thought and played with her hair for a moment,looking at the view before her eyes trying to figure what she will actually do after this.
"I must say..It's good that some of us from here don't have a Master,or bond.whatever is called.For myself,I think it's better this way.If anyone disagrees,dare to bring up arguments. "spoke Tasha looking at everyone.

Sometimes,even good things do end.Maybe some words or action are left better,unsaid or un-acted.The pages for the journey,are still unwritten.
"Do you wanna..stay?"~

Tasha
Lonely Lover..

Words: 27611
Joined roleplay: September 29th, 2010, 4:30 pm
Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Jaeden Kincade on October 14th, 2010, 5:52 am

Jaeden soon gave a nod, leaning back as Tomas revealed a bit about his past. “Had some bad experiences, but remains confident. He seems to have a strong enough will and adaptability to life.” Jaeden thought to himself as he dipped his hand into his belt pouch, pulling out a small strip of dried beef. “He should do well for himself eventually provided he finds the right bondmate.”

Jaeden’s attention was then drawn away by the sudden snapping of tree branches as a figure came crashing to the ground in front of the entire group. Jaeden gave a curious silent gaze over the figure as he took a slow bite from the dried beef. “Huh,” Jaeden finally echoed out, chewing the rations lightly, “you don’t see that everyday.”

Jaeden the gazed over at Tasha as she continued to conversation, explaining her views on how lack of a Bondmate was good for them at times. Jaeden didn’t disagree with such in the end. He felt it would be better for them overall if the didn’t have to have a bondmate, that the bond drove them to individuals of the unsavory sort sometimes. He could have chimed in on certain aspects, but in the end, he would have just been speaking from a human’s perspective, and not that of a Kelvic. It would have been worlds apart in a way.

Instead, Jaeden’s gaze dropped to the newcomer as he recovered from his fall. Looking over him, he tilted his head, taking another quick bite of his dried beef as his hand stroked along Red’s fur again. “So, who are you and what brings you dropping by, if I may ask?”

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Stag Fern on October 14th, 2010, 10:10 am

Stag pulled himself up, slowly he looked around half angry because he just fell from a tree half awkward he just did fall from a tree while scanning his surroundings when his gaze met a tall man. A new feeling plagued his head first it was anxiety next was hunger and as quickly as it came pain groaning Stag opened his mouth and spoke. Oww, oww leg filled his head but he dare not scream "I..my name is Stag I was on my way to Sylirias when I saw your group from my branch". His gaze then shifted to his arms and then went down, when he went to check himself,he spied several nuts and then swiftly he picked it up, by the time he picked it all up he had two handfuls worth. He then stood upright again to face the tall man for the second time Bloody leg stop hurting there we go now my tummy this time it was directed towards his stomach and it was far worse than before. He then went to check his axe if it was still there yup it was. Stag sat down not waiting for a reply "I was climbing that tree"as he gestured towards the tree he just fell from the next thing that happened was a small grin was on his face for a fruit "if you must know my rations ran out 4 days ago so any chance I have i take"
"anyway enough about me....." Stag then went to eat just one. The taste of it made him tremble and his mouth water. To stop the latter part he simply stuffed an entire handful in his mouth. Mmm much better taste a little like meat and I don't feel pain no more He then felt a little light headed and smiled a big grin.

"who are you" with a mouthful of nuts
Stag Fern
Wildling

Character sheet
Peer Reviewer (1)

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Lelio on October 14th, 2010, 4:00 pm

Lelio noticed Tohka staring at him and gave a her a huge smile in return. The funny one was a wolf Kelvic? Ooooohhh wolfies could be mean when you poked them too much. But that's where the fun lies, nah? Plus, wolfies are only dangerous when in pack. He started to open his mouth to sputter some more gibberish nonsense when Stag Fern's drop (hopefully) cut him short.

His ears perked up in surprise as he dropped into a crouch, head high and almost ears pointing, very similar to a... well, a surprised fox of course. However, it only took about two or three seconds before he went wild with a joyous outburst.

...A...MAZIIIING! So now we have bigonesleepyonenakedoneflyingonefunnyone AANNNND falling one! I gotta love this forest, I feared it would be like the others - bland and boring and... you know, how forest usually are. So where's everybody going? We could travel together and form a Kelvic band! he exclaimed with much excitement.

He then turned his attention to Jaeden and seemed to pause for a little moment.

... Annnnd a human I guess, he added with a little shrug.
Lelio
Wanderer

Words: 17333
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2010, 9:19 am
Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Tohka on October 14th, 2010, 7:02 pm

When Tohka saw the man fall out of the tree, she realised that others have fallen victim to the evil trees. The forest holds grudges, aparently. "Curse the trees." She muttered. This had to be the strangest forest in the world. Maybe the drinking water here was contaminated, that probably was the reason.

Then the hyper active guy burst out some random stuff. Again Tohka backed into another tree, which advenged the one Tohka killed by falling over. Tohka fell along with the tree. As she slowly brought her upper half up, she looked at her many bruises. Then looked out into the opening.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FOREST! THE TREES ARE PHSYCO, THIS PLACE IS CURSED!" She sat on the tree stump fumming with anger.
Tohka
Explorer

Words: 7712
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2010, 10:51 pm
Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Stag Fern on October 17th, 2010, 1:03 pm

Stag's eyes went from the man eating dried meat to the one yelling things so fast he barely picked up anything. Yet he heard him say big one and he stared at the man he was just talking too. Naked one and he knew it was the one wrapped around in a blanket. Flying one he thought was the one with red hair because she looked just like an inarta maybe there was a giant eagle somewhere but the loud one said that they were all kelvics so maybe she was a bird of some sorts. That left only sleeping one and funny one. Sleeping one he thought must be if everyone here was a kelvic besides big one, the fox and funny one he eyed the one with white hair when he heard a tree fall down and she was with the tree. Stag looked at her incredulous he just fell from a tree a chime ago suddenly he burst out laughing so hard that he nearly choked on his nuts. When he finally setteled down he went over to the one with white hair since he fell from a tree he just thought.

"Funny one, right...trees aren't evil...maybe otherwise I would have died a long time ago hey so you know what you just knocked over that's firewood and that's real good one too mind so mind if I take your spoils, may I chop it up " He said with a smile then he glanced at loud one for a moment. He then looked towards everyone and while dragging a chopped piece wood towards the center "We haven't met before so what do I call you or...are you alright with loud ones nicknames" he huffed and struggled with a smile
Stag Fern
Wildling

Character sheet
Peer Reviewer (1)

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Tomas on October 22nd, 2010, 11:43 pm

Tomas also jumped in surprise at the arrival of yet another Kelvic, but he quickly recovered himself only to jump in surprise again at Lelio's sudden outburst. It was all he could do to keep from laughing at the entire situation. Truly this was an amazing forest indeed. One that was apparently filled with cursed trees, according to Tohka. Tomas didn't know anything about curses, or trees for that matter, but he was pretty sure they were usually pretty well mannered. So if this were a forest full of cursed trees, that would just make it even more amazing.

Tasha's comment about the bond brought Tomas back to the present, and he almost argued the point but decided better of it. For him, the bond he had with Melanie all those years had been the happiest time of his life. To say life was better without the bond was lunacy, as far as he was concerned, but he knew others didn't always see things the way he did. Tomas came from a pampered life with little hardship and a master that loved him, but he was discovering that not all bonds were that way.

Lelio's idea of a Kelvic band was intriguing, and Tomas wanted to bring it up again, but the newcomer quickly switched the subject to that of firewood, apparently hardly noticing Lelio's outburst. To Stags question he responded with a large grin and stepped forward to help him pull the wood to the center of the camp. "My name's Tomas, what's yours?"
"Honest! I didn't know I was supposed to go in the bathroom. At home they always made me go outside!"
Tomas
Player

Words: 32648
Joined roleplay: February 21st, 2010, 6:02 am
Character sheet

PreviousNext