No place for me..?[Open]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Tasha on October 3rd, 2010, 2:34 am

Middle fall,45th of 510 AV.Everstone Forest

Everything could end bad.From bad to worse to pretty screwed up things.Up from the sky,almost everything seemed so small,yet so clear.It has been a while since she flew around and decided it was time to rest.At some point,around the vast area,some big trees decorated the view before her eyes,at some sights weird shaped rocks-stones were seen and many more strange formations took place around the greenish part of land.She was carrying her clothing in her talons,which dropped from up above at the tree she spotted.

Flapping her wings,the black Hawk made her way down from the upper sky, getting closer to the ground, to be more specific to the next tree.Tasha got into a good position for landing, moving her black wings into horizontally posture and got her feet slowly on the ground,near a tree.Some small, colorful sparkles spread in the air as slowly, but certain the plume disappeared but not entirely.She revealed herself more, in the human shape with red, long hair and very deep green eyes;she sat down near the tree, trying to catch her breath after all that heavy and exhausting journey.Of course,got fast in her clothes,the blue corset and the short skirt,adding the shoes as well.

"Ah!,this feels good to sit down.It's as if half the map doesn't have a tree to sit on.Geez.."said more to herself, stretching her arms in the air and arched her back and took a glace around her.The odd shapes from the gray stone,gave her some not to pleasant feeling, but indeed it was new to her to see such things within this forest.
"hah..that rock looks like an old man with a beard.Funny thing."giggled to herself and took a deep breath from the fresh, afternoon air as her eyes gazed at the entire scenario.Rocks, stones and green land within the hills covered the sight, like into a nice Garden, but with mysteries around it.Beauty?Yes.All over the place.Not a single place like this one.At least not until now.The entire world is full of surprises.

Even maybe at first sight, the place didn't seemed to friendly,it may challenge you into exploring it and wanting to know what it has hidden and to offer, before judging by it's only appearance.This may be quite interesting, even for someone like me.. she thought supporting her head by the tree, from behind her and put a small smile on her face.
Last edited by Tasha on October 3rd, 2010, 6:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Do you wanna..stay?"~

Tasha
Lonely Lover..

Words: 27611
Joined roleplay: September 29th, 2010, 4:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Tomas on October 3rd, 2010, 4:19 am

Tomas was on the hunt. He had been on the hunt for a while, but was having no luck at all. He was a long way from home and it would do him no good to head back empty handed only to waste what little mizas he had on another hot meal, but he was about to do just that when his keen ears picked up a promising sound. Tomas stopped, cocking his head to the side and turning one ear in the direction of the noise. He waited, not moving a muscle, until he heard it again.

There it was! A rustle, the sound of tiny footsteps darting from rock to rock, tree trunk to tree trunk. It smelled like rabbit, and his nose did not deceive him for soon the rabbit ran right across his view. Tomas darted forward in pursuit, chasing the rabbit around a tree and over a rock. He did not notice the woman standing nearby, his eyes and nose only on the rabbit which was so cunningly eluding him.

The rabbit ran behind another large rock and peeked out at Tomas, taunting him, and the giant wolf fell for it, diving at the rabbit and finding empty air in his jaws. But he did not lose the rabbit, for there it was again, still taunting him. The rabbit ran back the way it had come, and Tomas gave full pursuit, chasing it in circles around the area until finally he was within range. There was no way the rabbit could escape him now. Tomas lunged again, and the rabbit disappeared right beneath him and into a hole in the ground. Tomas kicked up dirt, digging at the hole but he knew the rabbit was gone.

There was a slight wooshing sound, followed by a string of curse words damning all the gods for their cruelty, and then silence. Tomas, now in his human form, froze as his keen nose picked up the scent of another nearby. He was certain he hadn't seen anyone, but then again he was busy chasing a rabbit. Tomas spun around ready for anything but jumped in surprise at the sight of a woman leaning against a tree nearby.

"Oh!! Um... I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. Uh... I guess I probably disturbed you.. um. I can go if you want."

OOC: Post Edited to fix my mistakes... sorry again, don't know what I was thinking last night.
Last edited by Tomas on October 3rd, 2010, 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Honest! I didn't know I was supposed to go in the bathroom. At home they always made me go outside!"
Tomas
Player

Words: 32648
Joined roleplay: February 21st, 2010, 6:02 am
Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Tohka on October 3rd, 2010, 4:32 am

Tohka's first step to exploring the world was adventuring into a city. Sadly her fear was overwelming and she decided to take a long detour. Traveling through where ever she was sounded like a good plan. She threaded carefully through to what looked like a woody area. She was tired and afraid of meeting any humans. So instead of trying to make it to the city she would rest here.

She fond a slightly comfy looking big flat rock. She layed on the flat rock and couldn't stop thinking about incountering a human or anything really. She searved her surondings. Nothing was there, great she thought I'm safe. A small sound made her jump and tumble into a tree. After a few seconds of being stuned she reasest her situation. Sadly it was extremely inacurate. Convenced she was under seige she quickly climbed up a tree and surved her surondings again. Her new conclusion was that it was just an animal. She sighed with relief. As she attemped to climb down from the tree she realised, she was stuck.

"Let go you evil tree!"

Aparently this offended the tree, and it fell over with a loud snap. And of course a very loud scream from Tohka. Her new situation was extremely obvious. She was traped in a branches of an evil tree. She then begins to do the only thing she could do, shout very loudly.
Tohka
Explorer

Words: 7712
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2010, 10:51 pm
Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Jaeden Kincade on October 3rd, 2010, 7:25 am

“No, I did not take a wrong turn.” Jaeden said to Red with a slight tone of denial in his voice. “I know exactly where we are. Aella’s tracks led up into here, your nose confirmed it too.”

The heels of Jaeden’s boots clicked along the hard stone surface that made up most of Everstone forest, it’s unique formation of large stalagmites garnering it such a title. Subtle growths of moss lined the flat and grooved surfaces of some of the large stones with the occasional fungi growing along top of the moss itself. Places that were covered seemed to glimmer in what light that Syna graced that day from the sky overhead. The skitter of little scaled feet echoed out slightly as a newt ran from Jaeden’s approach., seeking shelter in a nearby crevice to small for human hands to reach into. “No, it’s not about that.” Jaeden then said to Red, his gaze dropping to the small fox that walked beside him, looking up to him with curious eyes. “Was I a little flustered that she left me naked and tied up in camp like that? Sure, but I got over that when you came along and untied me. It’s the fact that she took all my underwear that got me.”

The small fox gave a soft little yelp, brushing up against Jaeden’s leg as she continued to walk beside him, her little legs moving close to three times the rate Jaeden’s large range of steps carried. Jaeden just rolled his eyes when she gave her small bark. “Well of course I could go into the city and buy another pair, and it’s not that there is a sentimental attachment to them either. Though, saying they were smelling moldy is really taking it to far love.” Jaeden said, looking down to the fox Kelvic with a mock expression of wounded feelings. “It’s the principle of the matter. If she’s going to take my underwear, I’m going to take hers. This little game of one upping is far from over. I didn‘t take a wrong turn.”

Jaeden took a slow turn, still talking idly with Red as he walked. Eventually, he found himself running face first into one of the many stalagmites that made up Everstone Forest proper. “Bucah!” Jaeden echoed out in reaction as he immediately started rubbing his head. “Gah! I gotta stop doing that. I bet she put that there for me to run into.”

Jaeden’s gaze then slowly followed the scene that was laid out before him. Up above, a female with red hair sat perched along top one of the stone stalagmites, appearing to enjoy the scenery for a moment. Below her a male stood nude, his hands covered in dirt from a patch of earth dug up before him. The male was apparently trying to garner the perched female’s attention. Not far off to the east, another female yelled out, struggling against an entanglement of vine from one of the few natural trees in the area that she had somehow been caught in. Jaeden made a weird face as a awkward moment of silence passed over his lips. His gaze slowly dropped towards Red, who looked up to him in return as if they were both confirming what they saw. Slowly, Jaeden reached up, scratching at that single white streak of hair that ran along the back right of his head. “Am I having one of those weird dreams again, or did we take a wrong turn somewhere back there?” Jaeden then finally asked Red.
Last edited by Jaeden Kincade on October 4th, 2010, 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Tasha on October 3rd, 2010, 6:06 pm

The sight took away all her bad thoughts, a moment of silence set upon the area.To bad it won't last for to long.From the exhaustion, slowly she closed her eyelashes,putting her hands behind her head and tried to relax some more.Her moment of meditating and relaxing, was slightly disturbed by someone.Opening her eyes,Tasha blinked over and over again.

A..a human?and eww.Bloody, must be a Kelvic?I thought we were so rare! I don't know, he seems not to friendly really from here, and walking around naked. thought to herself and turned her face from the naked person before her.She stood up and got her back towards him, facing the nice view before her, while some faint voices were heard from behind.

"I never thought I will get to the day getting to meet another One like me, I thought we were like extinct.But, please..put some clothes on."said serious to him, smiling a bit for herself.Tasha, brushed her red hair with her left hand crossing her hands and supported once again by the tree, of her right side.
Another sounds, more like a voice echoed in the forest, which caught her attention, but wasn't sure if she should just jump into it and to see what was that about.Always, but always think twice and in caution before acting and speaking.That's her way to be.

However, turning a bit her eyes ,looked over to the left side saw more of the beauty of the scenario, the stones indeed were looking strange, but that gave her a good feeling, that this place may not be that searched by others.Except for the person from behind her, she wanted to be alone for a bit.Just her and her own thoughts, but at a second thought..it may not have been a bad idea with some company.A small problem rose in her head.He was a Kelvic, a wolf.Moreover, she didn't actually knew how she could react to that.

"I really think that this world is indeed preparing more surprises on the way.Who would have thought? And yet I thought that this place might be abandoned or something."said to the boy with a sigh, still not turning her body to him.The nakedness from others, did made her feel uncomfortable a little.Never saw someone naked before.Even when turned into human form, she put her clothes fast, double checking everything in sight.

Now that I think about..I wonder did he saw my naked body when I landed her and changed into my clothes?Nah..! I don't think so.I checked the sights, there were no sounds around, plus I was fast in my movements.I so hope so.. gave a thought, a bit worried, yet she was sure that he didn't saw her.Tasha had to trust her instincts more.There was no other way.Smiling always turned to be a good medicine.Even in the most sad situations.
"Do you wanna..stay?"~

Tasha
Lonely Lover..

Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Tohka on October 3rd, 2010, 8:08 pm

As Tohka wreastled with the tree slowy crawling out. After about 30 minutes of strugling she was free, but covered in mud, leafs, and twigs. She quickly brushed her hair out removing the twigs and mud. I'm filthy, she thought. She took of her mudied coat and put it in her backpack. The chill of fall made her cold. She dicided to find a source of running water to wash her coat in. Then again she had no idea where she was, and didn't want to climb any more trees.

She glared at the colapsed tree resisting the urge to kick it. Then she realised her ribon was missing. It was caught in the branches of the now dead tree. "So you still want to fight." Tohka grabed the ribon and tuged with all her might. It wouldn't budge. "Just give up you evil tree!" She tugs forever and then kicks the tree violently. "This forest is evil!" She begins to pull on the ribbon again. The tree then lets go, but Tohka was very off balance and then fell back into more mud. Why did I even come here, she thinks. I'm never going to be able to go to the city I can't even handle a tree. She stays on the ground feeling sorry for herself. Then she picked up a scent. It smelled like human and animals. A wolf and rabbit scent was scent was the strongest. She was scared, this wouls be her first time seeing people.

Should she aproach them? She got up and nervously tried to look through the trees to see anybody. There was a faint outline of what looks like two men and a women. They were a curious bunch and after a long pause the women began to speak. Tohka couldn't hear her from were she was standing. She carefully steped closer. Taking one step at a time she aproached them. One of them was human, one of them was nude, and the other was perched in the tree. People are crazy, she thought then hid behind some bushes. Making quite alot of noise she aproached them slowly while hiding in the bushes. "I can do it. I can talk to them." She entered the clearing bravely and stood there for a few seconds. She didn't say anything because she was frozen from fear. She was about to colapse, her heart beat was loud. Then a word reahced her lips. She manged to speak one word, her voice was high from her throat which was full of fear. "Hello." She swallowed the fear and spoke again.
"Do any of you know where this is?"

A birght smile lit up her face. She was talking to a group of people. Something she hasn't done for a year.
Tohka
Explorer

Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Lelio on October 3rd, 2010, 9:18 pm

Ah, Kelvics, Kelvics, so rare and yet so common. It seemed like either the threads of fate were woven into a big messy ball here or some huge magic black hole was pulling every single Kelvic from Sylira into the Everstone forest. Meh, perhaps the gods had something to do with it? Who cared anyway.

Lelio too was a Kelvic, although a very human-looking one with almost no animal features visible. Furthermore, he almost never turned into his fox shape - why was that, no one really knew and no one really cared. Always smiling, always merry, and always full of energy, he now strode on a path many people took - Everstone forest, that is. He really had no reasons to be here, Lelio just traveled around as he pleased, enjoying every moment of his short life. Patting his side bag filled with wild nuts and berries, he gave it a happy shake to hear once again how full it was. Today was a good day - not unlike yesterday and the day before that but still, it was a good day.

Now not having physical fox-like attributes didn't mean he didn't have anything in common with the little mammal. His peaceful journey was cut short by the chatting of Jaeden and unlike Tohka who almost dropped dead of shyness at each word she could muster, Lelio was a very sociable (and talkative) fellow. Curious like no others were, he quickly changed his path for one that looked more interesting - the one with the most people.

Oh, great idea! What about a little prank. Lelio didn't know nor cared if the human liked that kind of jokes, he tried stalking him anyway... Though not for long, as he realized Jaeden was more than able to do that himself. He laughed heartily as he collided with a stalagmite, and quickly caught the rest of the scene. How lively this forest was. Sure was awesome. Sure was a happy day.

Running toward Jaeden, Lelio stopped at his side and gave both him and the fox a smile and a like hand wave.

My my, it's pretty lively here! Is there some kind of festival going on or something? That would be great! I love festivals. Oh, berries? he asked in rapid succession while taking a handful of small round colorful fruits from his side bag.

Say, what's your name? You're pretty tall, aren't you? What about you? You're pretty small, eh? I guess I'm small too. Berry? he went on while turning his attention to the fox.

Yes, he did have a very low attention span. And no, he wasn't hooked on caffeine or something.
Lelio
Wanderer

Words: 17333
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2010, 9:19 am
Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Tomas on October 4th, 2010, 4:17 am

Tomas' jaw dropped a bit, and he almost forgot to close it as he stared at Tasha with a dumbfounded look on his face. He didn't have any clothes with him, but he couldn't talk if he shifted back. He sometimes forgot that not everyone was as comfortable with his body as he was. "Um... clothes? Well, I uh, I don't have any. Er.. not here, anyway. See, its kind of hard to carry them and hunt at the same time."

His eyes darted around, seeking a solution to his problem, and finally he settled on moving behind a rock, tall enough to cover his lower body and some of his upper from the woman's view. "So... you're a Kelvic? Like me? I didn't realize any of us actually worried about clothes that much." Tomas chuckled to himself a bit then quickly regained his composure. "I'm sorry, that was kind of rude. Um.. do you have anything on you I could wrap around myself. Standing behind this rock feels kind of stupid."

Just then another woman showed up on the scene, and Tomas felt himself feeling even more awkward. The woman seemed a bit shy, and lost too. "Uh, I don't know what they call this place. But I know we're somewhere north of Syliras." Tomas' keen ears picked up the sounds of even more people nearby, and he shook his head in confusion. He was in the wilds. There were never this many people this far away from town. "So... what are all of you doing out here anyway? Uh.. if you don't mind my asking, that it."
"Honest! I didn't know I was supposed to go in the bathroom. At home they always made me go outside!"
Tomas
Player

Words: 32648
Joined roleplay: February 21st, 2010, 6:02 am
Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Tasha on October 4th, 2010, 5:17 pm

Being so perceptive about all things which surround you,for sure isn't an easy task;gazing at the scenario,Tasha heard the man speaking making excuses for not having his clothes and asked if she had any with her.

"What made you think,that I can have clothes for others?I can try to make some,IF I had some material."said to him with a sigh and turned a bit to see where he was located.A grin formed from her lips,and then a chuckle escaped her lips seeing him behind a rock.

I don't exactly what am I supposed to say in this situation..If am or not one of the so rare races,such as Kelvics.I can't just trust him,but what about my instincts?Argh! this is getting frustrating.I need just to be careful,no matter what,maybe it's a trap or something.Then again..he seems preoccupied with the clothing part now,I need to scoop over soon from this place.It's getting crowded. seem in pretty deep thought.

"I don't know if I am One and me personally,I do not want to see naked people around,wondering as if nothing."replied to him stepping from near the tree and heard a more female voice this time,smiled a bit for herself and patted her skirt.She cared a lot about her clothing,since she actually made them,at least those looked good on her.

"This is the Everstone Forest.It was supposed to be a rather quiet place,so you can enjoy the scenario and maybe going into exploring."said to those two,still a little insecure of what where they and exactly,what were they doing in a place like this.Maybe they were just lost or like her,trying to find a escape from all the Insanity across the other map.

Maybe being so close wasn't such a bad idea at first,wasn't very sure how this will work out or if something good will come out from it.She just had to wait and see,and of course was very cautious about every move and word.Life made her in that way and to be frank,there was no other way around it.Still,at same point she desired some company,it had been so long since she had some good conversations,yet again didn't planed to soon to get a new Master.The love,respect and consideration can go to friends to.At least for now.So far so good.

I think this might work after all,hopefully they won't figure what kind of Kelvic am I..I may go for some exploring.For now,I will stick around just a bit longer to see what will happen.Still,I think this is no place for me.. gave a thought and looked up to the clear sky,slowly as a breeze passed by,made her long hair to swing along with her skirt and sighed deeply.
"No place for me..huh?"said on a low tone,more for herself.
"Do you wanna..stay?"~

Tasha
Lonely Lover..

Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Tohka on October 4th, 2010, 8:49 pm

"Everstone forest?" It was great to have a location. If only she had a map. Tohka has been randomly traveling for a year, she was not up to date in the geography of the world. "Everstone." She was searching her memory for any refrence to the place. Has she stared of into space she realised she was still suronded by people.

A little shocked again she was around people she baked into a tree. "Oh I forgot I'm not alone. I wonder why these weirdos are out here anyway." After a few moments of ackward silence she realised she had just called everybody here weird. "Wait I didn't mean that. Oh man what have I done." She was shaking, she had just made fun of everbody there in a few short minutes. She turned and sulked against the tree.

Her first time meeting new people and she had manage to shout how weird they were. She could not let this stop her. She had come so far to get here and she was going to talk to these people no mather what. She turned and faced them again. "I'm sorry." She said in a solid voice. "You will have to excuse me. I don't talk to people often." She had her confedence back. She fealt as if she could do anything. "My name is Tohka. I have been traveling for a year now, and I am headed to a city named Syliras. May I ask who you are, and why are you ummmm nude?" What excatly were these people doing? She ran a list of things through her head. These ideas had sprang more ackwardness into her mind. This was going to be harder then she thought.
Tohka
Explorer

Character sheet

Next