No place for me..?[Open]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Jaeden Kincade on October 5th, 2010, 1:01 am

Jaeden’s hands dropped to his waste for a moment, looking over Lelio as he stepped up in front of Red and him from behind, shooting questions and observations as he tilted his head at the inquisitive nature he displayed. Ha sidelong glance was directed down towards Red who looked back up to Jaeden with a moment of silence. “Yeah, I got that sense too.” Jaeden said idly to Red before looking back to Lelio with a smile. “I’m Jaeden, this is Red. What’s your name, inquisitive one?”

Jaeden shook his head to the offering of berries but gave a thankful nod. It would be long before he soon found himself a nice low rock to sit upon, an amused smirk forming over onto his face. It was like a gathering of the socially awkward, save for the one who stepped up to Jaeden himself directly first off. Red quickly crawled up into Jaeden’s lap, laying down as she observed the ongoings in relaxed contentment as Jaeden ran his hand along her fur, scratching lightly. Jaeden’s hand slipped over his shoulder, rooting around in his back for a moment before a blanket roll was pulled from within. The roll was tossed to Tomas, hitting lightly along his shoulder. “I’ll be expecting that back though sometime in the future.” Jaeden said casully.

His gaze soon followed each Kelvic in the area, offering them a greeting smile, if not amused, when one of them met his gaze. Overall, he found a certain sense of curiosity as to how the Kelvics would react with one another, having not seen this large a gathering of them in one place.

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Tasha on October 5th, 2010, 6:28 am

Tasha took a quick glace,as the place got even more crowded and couldn't help herself not to sigh,yet alone a small,gentle smile formed from her pink lips looking up at everyone.Maybe this after all will be a nice experience and won't be that bad,on a second thought that it is.

She watched over to the girl,heard curious her words about the traveling part and going to Syliras,also her curiosity made Tasha to ruffle her long,red hair.
"I don't give yet my name,only to the one with whom I am personally attached.Therefore,nobody is at it for now..as for myself,I am only flying around to get to know the parts of the map well and to explore."replied to the girl in her more respectful and nicest way possible.

I think can be more than enough as reply from my part.I don't wanna get into to much conversation for now,as for that guy with the fox,he does look interesting enough.he really caught my attention. thought for herself,seeing the man sitting on the shaped stone,from which behind Tomas was hiding for not having clothing.A small chuckle escaped her lips,gazing with her deep green eyes over the new guy,looking with interest.For some odd reason,she felt a bit jealous of the fox,which was give so much attention from him,being petted over her silky fur.

Tasha stepped more forward,towards the people and got a little more close to the guy with the fox with a smile,looking at them and then took another look over the sky,slowly sight dropped over the Everstone Forest.
"This is such a beautiful place.I must say that this is indeed rare to me so many Kelvic's around her and..a master."said Tasha pausing for a bit and fixed her skirt,from the waving wind,causing it to rise more and tried to make it stay still so her underwear won't be shown of.

"Can I say that you two look very good together.Strong bond,isn't it..Mister?"looked over to Jaeden with her green eyes sparkling and smiling wider.For some odd reason,has this spark looking at him,the heart level begun to slowly rise and has this feeling..as there was a connection.Then again,she may be wrong,but for sure that man,had something to make her let the guard a bit lower,as Tasha sat on another stone near him and played with the tips of her hair,in between her slender fingers.

"Also I think,Syliras is on the other side..going for the southern path.You should be able to get there,also I think..if you get right through the forest."said with her eyes over to Tohka.However,once again her eyes turned at Jaeden,crossing her legs together and tied more some of the braids from the corset.Nice view around there,along with the people..Good sight with the Everstone Forest.
I don't know what is wrong with this guy,but for sure I sense something strong about him.never had this feeling before.I wonder what it is..? gave a small thought smiling again at Jaeden.
"Do you wanna..stay?"~

Tasha
Lonely Lover..

Words: 27611
Joined roleplay: September 29th, 2010, 4:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Lelio on October 5th, 2010, 7:39 am

Inquisitive? What's that? he asked in an innocent way as he head tilted sideway, his eyes blinking with wonder.

No matter, he grabbed a handful of berries himself and stuffed them into his mouth, chewing happily as the small juicy fruits were crushed into oblivion, surely crying for mercy in their silent and unknown berry language.

Name's Lelio though! Nice ta meetcha! he went on with a wide smile - though still munching berries in the left corner of his mouth.

He too sat next to Jaeden, not bothering to find a good rock or fallen tree and just put his bottom on whatever the ground had to offer (mainly moss if you're wondering). The relationship between Red and Jaeden seemed to intrigue him to the highest point, and his gaze often darted from the scene to the little fox lying comfortably on the human's lap.

Dawwwww that looks comfy, he said with almost a little envy in his voice.

He was really fond of foxes, probably because he was one himself. To him, Red looked cuter than any human girls he ever met, and he was almost dying to pat her head... And he did just that.

His eyes then focused on the others. Oh well, perhaps not "focus", that would be exaggeration. Lelio couldn't focus on anything anyway. First was the nude guy - that meant Kelvic in Lelio's beginner guide to who is what. Then was Tohka, who he liked quite a lot since she talked funny. But not talking to people often? Man that's impossible, he couldn't even begin to imagine how hard it would be for him to muster enough strength to do that (keeping his mouth shut, that is). At last was the girl with red hair, who spoke in a strange and not-so-easy-to-understand way.

Waaaaaaa wait a minute, you said fly? But how? And why is your hair red? he asked in unhidden wonder.

Humans can fly? I didn't know that. That's so awesome! he added while turning to Jaeden for confirmation.

For Tasha wasn't naked, so she probably wasn't a Kelvic, Lelio labeled her as a human. But seriously? A flying red-hair human? That would be the most incredible thing he had to see.
Lelio
Wanderer

Words: 17333
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2010, 9:19 am
Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Tohka on October 5th, 2010, 8:53 pm

"Humans can fly?! When did they do that?!" Tohka had only met one human. She really had zero experence with them. She stared at Tasha with shock. "You you fly?" She said pointing at Tasha. She was sure that wasn't normal. Then again this was her first time with humans so could humans really fly? Was she even a human? This puzzled Tohka. So she just point and stared. Wait. I don't think humans can fly. She thought reasuring herself. That's just messed up. I mean I'm sure I would have learned this. Tohka was lost in thought, in this state not even sound could break through to her. The forest fadded away. All that was left was Tohka.

She spent the next few minutes thinking. Humans shouldn't fly. It goes against nature.Then again there are other races. I wonder what she is. She was in a a very deep thought. Something she had did alot in her year of traveling. She leaned on the tree. Not even it's rough bark bothered her. She stared down at the forest floor. She muttered alot then sudenly looked up. "I don't think everybody here is human."

In this state of deep thought her mind was clear. The scents were obvious to her. The patch of dug up dirt, slightly smelled of wolf. The tree that the girl was on, it smelled like a bird had been there. The man with the fox, was defently human. The hyper active one was probably human too.

So it seemed this place was full of animals. The scents are so freash. Were did they all go? she thought. She grined widely, unknowingly showing her jaged teath. "Well this is certanly interesting."
Tohka
Explorer

Words: 7712
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2010, 10:51 pm
Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Jaeden Kincade on October 6th, 2010, 12:19 am

Jaeden sat there, that amused smirk along his face as the others slowly began to move closer. Red gave a slight yawn, a little squeak escaping her as she reached the climax of it before she laid her head back down along Jaeden’s lap, slowly closing her eyes. Jaeden planted his hand along the stone, leaning back into it for a moment as his other remained preoccupied with stroking Red’s back. His gaze slipped over towards Tasha first, giving a slow shake of his head at the phrase “Master” that had been used to single him out. “I would prefer you just call me by my name, Jaeden.” He said with a nod of greeting. “Master would indicate Red is my possession in a manner, and I don’t really see our relationship that way.”

He then gave a slow nod when Tasha mentioned the bond between Red and him. “Only a little over a season, and she saw me at my worst, yet didn’t give up on me.” Jaeden replied to Tasha, looking down to Red with appreciation as she napped. “It’s as strong as it can be.”

Jaeden then looked to Lelio with a smirk as he commented on the lap napping, giving a slight chuckle. “Well, there’s room for another if your animal form is small enough.” Jaeden offered, almost testing Lelio’s inquisitive nature and short attention span. He was likely a Kelvic that most often looked before he leapt, and he might have words of advice for the Kelvic if that were the case.

Jaeden’s eyes then drifted past the three, looking to Tomas before giving him an encouraging wave to join the rest of them, after he had covered up with the blanket of course to give those who were uncomfortable with such. His brow then quirked and a quick chuckle escaped his lips as he watched Tohka and Lelia suddenly blitz Tasha with questions regarding flight, and her ability to do so. Jaeden’s hand raised into the air, his fingers snapping loudly a few times to garner attention before it was lowered to rest along Red’s back once again. “Alright everyone, before we begin just blurting questions out randomly and quickly,” Jaeden said as his gaze traveled over each of them for a moment, “how about we each take a moment to introduce ourselves, and let everyone know a little bit about us. It will save on the questions, and then we can simply move on to pleasant conversation.”

Jaeden raised his hand, his fingers touching against his chest as he motioned towards himself. “I can start just so everyone can get into the flow of it.” Jaeden then continued, looking over each of them again. “I am Jaeden Kincade. I am a Wilderness Guide, Hunter, occasional citizen of Syliras if I’m not out in the wild. This lovely little Kelvic in my lap here is named Red. She and I have been enjoying one another’s company for a little over a season now. Forgive her if she doesn’t wake to greet you though, she’s more preferable to her animal form.”

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Tomas on October 6th, 2010, 5:17 pm

Tomas accepted Tasha's answer about the clothing issue and was grateful when Jaeden tossed him the blanket. At least now he didn't have to cower behind a rock while everybody else got to walk around freely. As for Tohka's question as to why exactly he was nude, Tomas only shrugged and wrapped the blanket around himself, "Not nude anymore."

This was certainly proving to be an interesting day. Tomas had not planned on running into so many people this far from home, but he wasn't about to pass up the opportunity now. Following Jaeden's lead Tomas steps out from behind the rock, now covered, and joins the group. "Nice to meet you Jaeden, and Red. Not very often I get to see another Kelvic.. to bad she's sleeping."

Tomas paused for a moment and turned to Tohka, "Oh, and I'm pretty sure they can't fly. I grew up around humans and I never saw them do that. Unless they did it while I was asleep... which was a lot. Hmm... still, I'm pretty sure they can't fly. She's probably a Kelvic too, even if she doesn't want to admit it. Smells like one, anyway. Uh.. not to say that you smell bad! Just... um.. I have a really good nose." Tomas grinned, tapping his nose, and gave Tasha a wink.
"Honest! I didn't know I was supposed to go in the bathroom. At home they always made me go outside!"
Tomas
Player

Words: 32648
Joined roleplay: February 21st, 2010, 6:02 am
Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Tasha on October 6th, 2010, 6:54 pm

Tasha looked over to the guy,at his words of "master" and not his fox of being his possession,and as well said his name.Everything begun to move more faster around there,as soon Jaeden made an announcement that everyone should just introduce themselves.Just a moment before this,tons of questions were lunched towards Tasha and her way to fly.Some of the people there,thought she was human and could fly as well.

Now that is a first..humans can fly?That would be a first,unlucky I ain't human,so this doesn't apply to me so far.Sure,these "persons" are weird asking these kind of questions.. gave a thought and sighed looking at the sky with a smile.She didn't knew exactly what she was supposed to tell them,about her and why she was there in the first place;with a slow movements turned her face as Tomas got closer to them wearing a blanket around him,and a loud giggle brought Tasha more into a laugh.

"I think that blanket suits you so well.You should be thankful for that."said to Tomas,her deep green eyes then looked at Jaeden.Slowly,closed her eyelashes taking a deep breath and supported her hands by the rock.

"Flying is the most amazing thing,you can see everything form up there." said pointing to the sky,this time with her eyes wide open and smiling wider.
"I am Tasha,aand..I uhm- I am a Kelvic, Black Hawk to be more precise.This matter of me being around here, is just to explore and find good companions to speak with about other places,like this Forest here." brushing her red hair, using her fingers and took a moment of silence looking at her feet.

"I..am not in a need of a Master or how you call that.My previous one was pretty harsh, so not very good being held in one place nor forced to do things." spoke Tasha with seriousness in her voice,pausing a bit. "My hair is red,cause I know from my master that he dyed it to..plus I got a pierce to!" said showing off her tongue pierce towards Jaeden, pointing at it as then turned for the others to see.

"Believe me..it hurt as hell.And of course being in a cage isn't a pleasant feeling as well.I am more than glad to be able to fly now once again." continued her speech when she stopped,standing up and stretched a little,her hands and arched her back upfront.The weather was nice, sunny and a bit windy.Her clothing started to swing around from the breeze,along with her long hair putting a small,fake smile around to everyone.

"Nice meeting you all..Pleasure is mine." said Tasha with a lady-like bow before the guys,holding her skirt in one place from the wind,trying not to look more sadden,nor worried.
This is so weird..so many Kelvics in one place,and this man..I bet he does know the places around here,since he is a Guide.I wanna explore some of the things around here.Maybe he can help me out..

However,Tasha reached with her left hand at Jaeden,whispering something at his ear,softly breathing and brushing her hair to one side,smirking.
"why..don't you show me around the Forest?Just you and me.." said to him backing down and gazed upon him.She had this weird attracting towards him,couldn't explain what exactly but wanted to find out somehow;it was a good chance indeed.Dun-dun.
"Do you wanna..stay?"~

Tasha
Lonely Lover..

Words: 27611
Joined roleplay: September 29th, 2010, 4:30 pm
Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Lelio on October 6th, 2010, 11:03 pm

Ooooohhh... So there are bird Kelvics as well? That I didn't know, Lelio wondered aloud with almost stars in his eyes.

He quickly shook his head off his daydream and got back to Earth in no time though.

Ok my turn! My turn! he jumped with uncontained enthusiasm.

I'm Lelio, and I'm a fox too! I mean, uh, Kelvic fox, not fox fox else I would be a tad bit smaller with some fur around my neck I suppose but anyway! Annnd for what I do hummm... I like to travel! he concluded with a childish smile.

Go around the world, talk to funny people, things like that. Having a master sure sounds like a huge pain though, he said rising an eyebrow after Tasha's explanations.

He did wonder why in the world would some people have a master - Lelio wasn't really capable of thinking very far, or if he was he didn't use enough brainpower to actually make his mind fully function. Living in a cage? Brrrrr, what a frightening thought. But dying his hair red? Totally awesome. Perhaps he should try one day - though it is highly likely he would forget that idea as soon as he would leave the forest.

Sooooo nice meeting you, big one, sleepy one, naked one, funny one and flying one, he added in turn, waving his hand at Jaeden, Red (who probably didn't see anything anyway since she was as he had described her - sleeping), Tomas, Tohka and Tasha.
Lelio
Wanderer

Words: 17333
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2010, 9:19 am
Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Tohka on October 6th, 2010, 11:28 pm

"Funny one." That was what she was labled as. Ater all that courage to make a good impresion she was had a hard time dealing with her lable. "So we only have one human among us. I too am Kelvic. A kelvic wolf that is." She noticed Tashas intrest in the human, and how she used to have a master.

This brought her back to her memories of her master, and how he had cruely killed her parents. That selfish jerk. She quickly shooked these thoughts away. After all she had left many years ago, at first she was scared that she was followed but now her fears were gone. Tohka turned her attention to the hyper active Lileo. Tohka had never seen a kelvic that had a small animal form. And the other fox she was kelvic. Foxs are quite annoying to hunt, they're fast and aren't really worth the effort of the chase. Most times they would lose intrest and slow down sudenly. That's when Tohka got them. She gigled thinking about how his animal side matched his personality so well.
Tohka
Explorer

Words: 7712
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2010, 10:51 pm
Character sheet

No place for me..?[Open]

Postby Jaeden Kincade on October 7th, 2010, 5:20 am

Jaeden smiled as he leaned forward, his chin dropping down into the open palm of his hand as his elbow rested along his knee, just in front of Red’s sleeping frame. His eyes went to each in the group as they introduced themselves. His gave a slow nod to Tomas as he offered Jaeden his thanks for the blanket to cover up with, before looking to Tasha as she began to speak, following Jaeden’s suggestion and example. He watched as she spoke with Tomas briefly, her hands in full motion as she spoke, her frame relaxed as though she were having a casual conversation. “Understanding, soft hearted, calm. A peaceful and open mind, left relatively undamaged by the mistreatment of her former bondmate.” Jaeden then thought, a smile forming on his face as he listened with interest. “She’s likely the most relaxed one here so far. However, she is reserved to an extent, wary of forming a bond with another due to the one she had in the past. One can only hope that when the bond drives her to seek out another, it won’t lead her to someone similar.”

Jaeden’s gaze then fell to Lelio, that same smile on his face as the Kelvic seemed to be in constant motion, unable to stand still for a moment, save for when he may have been sleeping. “Lelio, a fox Kelvic, though with a personality much more energetic than Red’s own nature. Inquisitive, friendly, a hint of mischief in his eyes and an overall lust for life and new things. His enjoyment of travel could lead him to be a scholar of several different cultures and lands,” Jaeden commented to himself mentally as he watched Lelio almost bounce around the area as he explained, “if his attention span could keep him in the moment long enough to learn of such. His instincts will be his most important safeguard in those travels when it comes to undesirable individuals, let’s hope he follows them.”

Jaeden’s eyes then settled on Tohka, as she looked to Lelio, questioning his manner of distinguishing her from the others. His ears twitched at the soft spoken words and the way she seemed to keep both of her hands together, her gaze moving over the group, but not exactly meeting the gaze of others. “Curious, but cautious.” Jaeden then though to Tohka as he sat strait up once again, opening and closing his hand as it had began to fall asleep with his chin resting in it for a time. “She’s willing to encounters others, but she remains guarded, likely something to do with her past. Everyone has one, after all, in these lands. Still, she’s traveling to Syliras, which means she seeks out civilization. Her Kelvic nature to bond is likely driving her to seek such most likely. Still, with her reserved nature, she could very well find someone decent for her.”

Jaeden then gave a nod and friendly smile to each of them. “There we are, a little bit learned about each other is the starting steps of becoming friends.” Jaeden said before his gaze moved over to Tasha, giving a slow nod. "Sure, we can take a little walk soon, but with this many people around, how about we take this opportunity to learn. It's rare enough to find friendly and pleasant company in the wild, so one should grasp it when it comes."

Jaeden's gaze then finally settled to Tomas, his hand stretching out to him in a motion for him to follow suit with the same. “And you? Mind sharing a little bit about yourself with the rest of us?”

Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Power Fork (1)

PreviousNext