Closed The Summer Breeze (Tazi)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Falyndar at its finest. Danger lurks everywhere - in the ground, in the trees, in the bush. Only the strongest survive...

Moderator: Gossamer

The Summer Breeze (Tazi)

Postby Evalin on August 11th, 2014, 6:33 pm

Evalin smiled broader, "Then the contract is made. You will be of use to me, I am certain." Already her mind was turning to other matters as she pulled away from Tsenrika to wonder to the side, eyes looking up at the sky a she fell to thought.

Tsenrika watched her go, but his eyes came back to Tazi as the question was posed. He did not smile though. In fact, his expression never changed. He tilted one head to the side and said in his usual cold voice, "I am my Master's Servant. I am her hands when she cannot reach, her eyes when she cannot see, her voice when she cannot speak. I am the heart of her heart, keeper of her true soul. I am the ice that flows in her veins as she is the fire in mine. We are as one, yet two bodies containing a single soul."

"Come then my dear Tserika, we have other matters to attend." The Familiar stood and looked at Tazi one last time, "I am Tsenrika, Familiar of the Immortal Witch, Sorceress of Flame and Shadow. Remember you well that what my master commands you are to obey, or I will dispose of you myself so that she might not taint her hands with unworthy flesh."

With that Tsenrika returned to Evalin's side and the Witch looked back at Tazi, "Go you now, find a place to hide closer to the ruins of Zinrah. Let none see you, and dare you not be called to Dira's arms. I will come for you when I have need of you to witness things to come." She raised a hand and waved her fingers at the girl with a laugh, "Be assured we shall meet again, sooner than you might believe."

The pair then began toward the jungle, letting the leaves and wild nature consume them in darkness, leaving Tazi with a memory and the ache from the spot which Evalin drank from. There was a promise there however, of a future to come very soon. Very soon indeed.
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Summer Breeze (Tazi)

Postby Tazi on August 15th, 2014, 1:18 am

The contract was struck, simple and to the point. Evalin did not say much else, but it was the man that said something. Tazi listened, captivated by his words. A servant, someone who completed the immortal wish. A single soul, two bodies. Tazi brought a hand up to her chest, casting her eyes to the ground here and there. Tsenrika had promised her a swift death it seemed. Even if his cold voice did not share his emotions, Tazi commended this action. Clearly he cared for his mistress. As he turned from her, she felt her lips curl up just a little. The thought of having another, so happy to serve and be around you, that was something she craved.

When Evalin addressed her, she used what little strength she had to looked at Evalin. Her first command, and it chilled her heart. She needed to get close to Zinrah, to the land of the serpents. Not only was she bid to go that direction, but she was also bid to stay alive and out of Dira’s grasp. Well, this just got interesting. The little wiggle of her fingers sealed that. Tazi could not even bring herself to wave in farewell. Just as Evalin disappeared, Tazi slumped over to the side, to rest. The last thing she remembered seeing was the hem of the child’s skirts and the sole of her familiar’s feet as they entered the darkness.

OOCThread completed. I have added it to the grading queue. Sadly, we will have to wait for someone to grade it since I cannot. I'll PM you the new link for the new thread.
Tazi
of the Scattered Bones

Words: 123604
Joined roleplay: February 24th, 2014, 4:16 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

The Summer Breeze (Tazi)

Postby Traverse on September 8th, 2014, 7:07 pm

C
Evalin

Experience:

• Acting 1
  • Familiary 1
  • Intimidation 2
  • Observation 1
  • Rhetoric 1
  • Socialization 2

Lore:

• Tazi: A Curious Find
  • Goddess: A Wondrous Term
  • Acquiring Another Tool for the Time Ahead

Tazi

Experience:

• Acrobatics 1
  • Endurance 1
  • Observation 5
  • Socialization 2
  • Wilderness Survival 1

Lore:

• The Immortal Witch: Evalin
  • Evalin: A Goddess?
  • Evalin: A Being Steeped in Death
  • Tsenrika: Evalin's Devote Familiar
  • Becoming a Servant of Evalin

Additional Notes :
Apologies guys for not getting to this grade sooner. So this was a pretty sweet, albeit exceptionally creepy thread. I gave the point in acrobatics, Tazi, for the initial tumble, and the WS just for being in the jungle so long. A couple things I wanted to note, Tazi's speech goes from what I would see as basic to fluent quite rapidly, a few complete sentences for basic is fine, but there is a noticeable jump that I'd just be wary of in future threads. Also, Evalin I didn't award any Morphing this thread because the tooth thing is pretty basic and you didn't note anything about working to maintain her previous child form, which I was willing to give points for if you had thrown something out there.

As always, if you have questions or concerns, or felt I missed something and whatnot, shoot me a PM. I'm very interested to see where this relationship goes... :)

C
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous