PM to join (The Alements) A Unique Bard for a Unique Place (Caelum, Cal

Lyn'nice brings a new bard to Caelum

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

(The Alements) A Unique Bard for a Unique Place (Caelum, Cal

Postby Lyn'nice on October 19th, 2014, 8:34 pm

Lyn'nice listened to the song. It was beautiful... She had only heard the Akvatari sing before this and that had been a joy to listen to... But this song was beautiful, no other word would summarize this sound. It held feeling, as if Calters could speak through his ocarina and share his purest thoughts and feelings that words normally might muck up. Watching Cal play you could see that he put all of himself into the song, eyes closed and rocking side to side. If this performance didn't seal his job application for the Alements, nothing could.

As the song was finished Lyn'nice got to her feet in such a hurry she almost tipped her chair over luckily the Konti caught the chair and looked around embarrassed and then began her cheering and clapping. It seemed that even the child sleeping with her belly had taken notice as it's normal movements and kicking seemed to stop to pay respect to Calters' song.

"That was...wow! I can't even find words for it! Caelum, what did you think? Beautiful, right? He's got a great voice too. I've heard him sing." She turned to Calters, "You did great! Here let me pour you some more tea..." She picked up the teapot and poured him another cup. "After you played that, you should dink something to keep your throat nice." Lyn'nice smiled.
Lyn'nice
Player

Words: 62054
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2013, 11:28 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous