[Kalea OOC Chat] Where the Wild Things are

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The vast mountain range of Kalea is home of secret valleys, dead-end canyons, and passes that lead to places long forgotten or yet to be discovered.

Postby Turrin on July 28th, 2014, 2:20 am

I guess bats are cute...Should we start comparing you to a hamster with wings Bran? :P j/king

Honestly, I kind am going to be doing some hunting missions into the Unforgiving, Bran if you want Turrin could encounter you in the wilderness. He could bring you to Wind Reach for a price and whole lot of convincing.
Myrian, Common, Nari , Aponivi, Turrin

Thank you Nyxie Nadira Draer for the posting template.
Turrin
No Chains will Hold Me

Words: 581340
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2013, 1:13 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Khara on July 28th, 2014, 2:46 am

A batty? Can we train him like one of the falcons? Night hunting? :D
Image Image Image
Khara
Lost Little Sparrow

Words: 660741
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2014, 6:17 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

[Kalea OOC Chat] Where the Wild Things are WILD!

Postby Brandon Blackwing on July 28th, 2014, 10:55 am

Hm.... Nah, thanks for the offer Turrin, but I think Bran would only ask for directions and should he come in human shape, he'd come by boat.

There might be another reason for Bran to come to WR though, given that everything that I am plotting works out. Either way, it will still take a good while before you guys notice someone stole the shirt of your backs :p Don't expect me to visit soon
Fighting Style and Techniques

Credit for this awesome sig goes to Estrellir Konrath
Brandon Blackwing
The master thief Incognito

Words: 1496963
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2013, 3:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Aranta on July 28th, 2014, 1:24 pm

Hello! I'm a Zith character, currently in Kalinor--but Kalinor's kind of... dead, haha. If anyone wants to thread with me, I'd be happy to do one outside of any cities, or maybe move to another city-- Aranta is a Zith who's more curious than violent, but he's still impulsive. The slaves his family owned sparked his curiosity about the rest of the non-Zith, so he's been trying to find out more, but I kind of dropped off the face of the planet for the last bit of school around January(I hardly even spoke to family and real life friends) but now I'm back!
Zithanese
Common
Symenos
Aranta
Player

Words: 64715
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2013, 7:30 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Mirage on July 28th, 2014, 2:41 pm

Hello everyone!

OK I have caught up on Seasonal Wages, or at least the ones that have been posted thus far! I am also going through the grade requests daily to delete graded threads, and to edit posts when players get a thread graded as well. All in all it's going well!

Now then, as RS I am in charge of every city in the region. Keep in mind that up until this point I have not done any deep investigation into some of the cities, or its been a long while since I last looked over them. Thus I am doing a LOT of reading. I am no where close to being an expert on everything, so if you have any questions and I cannot answer them do not despair! There are plenty of players here who have extensive knowledge of their home cities, so please feel free to go to them and ask and then come back to confirm with me if you are not sure. If I do not know an answer I guarantee I can find out ^.^

I have also lately been getting requests for modded threads and Gnosis. For now I am not taking on any more threads besides the ones I have on Sahova simply because I do not yet have all the knowledge I need of every city to be accurate with any individual modded threads, and I also do not have the time to take on as many threads as I am being asked about lol. My goal right now is to finish off these grades and then get ST's in every city so that THEY can provide you your needed modded threads lol. For now if you need a thread to obtain a job/get into the city please be patient until I can find someone to help you out, OR we can work something out Via PM's to keep you content until an ST can come in and handle some of the details.

Some of you may know, but for those that you don't this is my last week in my Master's degree. I am finishing papers, doing presentations and wrapping up projects while I take my final exams. There is a lot going on in my life this week so if I do not get back to you right away (which is rare even now) just assume I am caught up with something related to that. All of your PM's get sent directly to my phone so I usually open them when I am on the go and answer them later on when I get home. Finally, the weekends I am usually away out enjoying life in the outdoors (Weird right?) and usually I do not get a signal. On those days there is a good chance that I will not reply until I get back on Monday. Starting NEXT WEEK my schedule will be changing as I wont be in school anymore and I will be mostly job searching, so hopefully that will mean I will have a lot more time to dedicate to getting Kalea on its feet :)

I think that just about covers it! Keep up the good work! Also, ALL of the graders deserve congratulations, not just the ones who are beast graders haha. Every little bit helps, even one thread a week is fantastic! I will soon be adding my own efforts to the collective so soon everything will be caught up and we will be ready to start fresh and new!

Thank you all for hanging in there for me ^.^. We are very quickly rising from the ashes! New players are coming daily, new ST's are possible around the corner, grades are getting done. Kalea is FAR from dead. Its undergoing a rebirth, and its the players that really make it happen. SO thank you everyone for this opportunity to RS in this amazing region :)

As always my lovelies, Happy Writing!

Question your Reality,
Mirage
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)

Postby Brandon Blackwing on July 28th, 2014, 2:47 pm

Mirage.... That is a gorgeous boxcode!

Also, good luck with those exams!

Whooohoo Rebirth whooo!
Fighting Style and Techniques

Credit for this awesome sig goes to Estrellir Konrath
Brandon Blackwing
The master thief Incognito

Words: 1496963
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2013, 3:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Valdr on July 28th, 2014, 7:26 pm

Hello Kalea!

I have recently just got back from a long trip and will be active once more!

The heat of my forge will once again rise.
Valdr
Player

Words: 16905
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2014, 7:14 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Raien Ironarm Pitrius on July 29th, 2014, 12:22 am

Rising from the ashes are we now, eh?.... Well it's about petching time! Here's to Kalea, my fellow Graders, Mirage! And more importantly the players that give us all jobs, a reason to play, and just generally make Mizahar the astoundingly creative place it is!

*Raises a Glass*
Raien Ironarm Pitrius
Blackarm the Strong

Words: 109742
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2014, 8:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Khara on July 29th, 2014, 12:45 am

Good luck on everything, Mirage!

And yes, a toast to the graders, you guys are rocking it!
Image Image Image
Khara
Lost Little Sparrow

Words: 660741
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2014, 6:17 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Neoma Gerbera on July 29th, 2014, 1:01 am

Hello all you fellow Kaleans! (Or is it Kaleanites?)

Regardless of our name, I am proud to be part of the rebirth. So here's to Mirage, the wonderful graders, and all the players who keep the place alive! Cheers!

I will be in Kalinor for a good while, so if any of you happen to be in town feel free to drop me a PM. Neoma and I are both notorious chatterboxes. :D
Neoma Gerbera
Player

Words: 11576
Joined roleplay: July 23rd, 2013, 10:42 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext