[Kalea OOC Chat] Where the Wild Things are

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The vast mountain range of Kalea is home of secret valleys, dead-end canyons, and passes that lead to places long forgotten or yet to be discovered.

Postby Azira on July 25th, 2014, 3:59 pm

Running away won't be much of an option for you, Batbrain, or flying either. Nowhere would be safe! :P Although by the time you get to WR, she might have mellowed out a bit. Although having threaded with me, Turrin, you might not be able to believe that mellowing is possible. Still stranger things have happened.

Turrin, why is it always next season with you? This trip has been in the works since when? Last fall? Talk about keeping a girl waiting. Unless the real punishment for insulting Turrin and throwing kitchenware at his head is death by slow expectation? Knew there had to be a catch somewhere in that hunting trip offer. :P
4 out of 5 active threads

Azira
Prodigal Daughter

Words: 907811
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2013, 3:43 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Brandon Blackwing on July 25th, 2014, 4:34 pm

Running? Ha, hell no! You will feel the fangs of the bat, Az! (Maybe not the fangs, but you get the idea) Bran is, strangely enough, always up for a fight -if he can win ;)

Hmmm... Tsundere huh? Haha! I'm getting excited Az, this might get really interesting. For some reason, Raien excluded, people have been nice to Bran, not one PC has thought him to be annoying or a pain in the butt or whatever. Well, except Chari, but she mellowed a bit too.... Ah, Bran still misses her. Then he replaced Chari with Enggy, but now she has left as well... Bran is lonely :'(
But that's the fate of being a *ahem* badass thief :paranoid:
Fighting Style and Techniques

Credit for this awesome sig goes to Estrellir Konrath
Brandon Blackwing
The master thief Incognito

Words: 1496963
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2013, 3:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Sal Mander on July 25th, 2014, 4:52 pm

Sal finds Bran terribly annoying. He just hasn't said so IC. Yet :p
Sal Mander
Azenth

Words: 287206
Joined roleplay: January 14th, 2014, 1:40 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Turrin on July 25th, 2014, 4:57 pm

You know Bran if you start stealing in Wind Reach. Turrin will more than likely have to deal with you. :) At least there will be plenty places to hide since the city is a gaint network of caves.

Lol Azira.. i got nothing. :D
Myrian, Common, Nari , Aponivi, Turrin

Thank you Nyxie Nadira Draer for the posting template.
Turrin
No Chains will Hold Me

Words: 581340
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2013, 1:13 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Brandon Blackwing on July 25th, 2014, 5:02 pm

Hehehehehe!!! I will definitely come to WR and do some thieving! I am really getting psyched here, this is really becoming interesting!

Thank you Mir for creating this thread!!!

Brandon Blackwing

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Raien Ironarm Pitrius on July 25th, 2014, 6:53 pm

I know the feeling Sal, Raien thinks he's an "arrogant prick", at least I do think those were his words/thoughts. :P
Raien Ironarm Pitrius
Blackarm the Strong

Words: 109742
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2014, 8:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Turrin on July 25th, 2014, 7:01 pm

He would fit well in Wind Reach since the city is runned by a bunch of egomanics. :P
Myrian, Common, Nari , Aponivi, Turrin

Thank you Nyxie Nadira Draer for the posting template.
Turrin
No Chains will Hold Me

Words: 581340
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2013, 1:13 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Mirage on July 25th, 2014, 8:26 pm

Hello Everyone!

Ok first off I would like to say that the Graders out there have done an AMAZING, absolutely AMAZING job! When we first started only 5 days ago we had threads in the request threads that were dated back in September, but now the oldest thread (which is in WR by the way) is from March! We are clearing everything out remarkably well, the graders see the grades and the day of usually when they are posted in the new grade requests they are already on it. These individuals are highly motivated, and amazing workers. If I could give you all cake for this great job you all are doing I most certainly would. So please thank your graders today!

In other news please welcome JrST Neologism to Kalinor! She will be taking over the spidery city before too much longer, after she finishes up her projects left over from Zeltiva. She is wide eyed and busy tailed and a talented writer as well. WIth her help we will start bringing this wonderful city back to life, so give her a warm welcome! Be nice to her now, shiny hew JrST's are hard to come by ;)

Finally a real annoucement. Those of you who are in need of seasonal wages please post in your cities Grade Request thread. Put in big letters at the top of your request "Seasonal Wages [insert season/year]" and list your 2 job threads, the position you are applying for, and your current wages (e.g. 6GM/day). I will start going through all of those next week, so graders don't worry about them!

I think that is it for now, Keep up the great work! If we keep pushing I think we can clear out all of the grades before August comes. Then we will all turn toward staffing these awesome cities! I am happy to say we have 2 new hopeful ST's for the future! No spoilers though, if they decide they want to step up you will see them in the forums before long. As always my lovelies, Happy Writing!

Question your Reality,
Mirage
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)

Postby Brandon Blackwing on July 25th, 2014, 9:19 pm

First of all, I am too slow to be one.of those mentioned ones, so to the rest of you grading machines: good job!

Raien: Bran IS an arrogant prick and the feeling is mutual :)

Brandon Blackwing

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Azira on July 25th, 2014, 10:17 pm

Woo graders! I am not one of those mad grader peoples. I did grade two in Alvadas today (as Caela) but I didn't grade at all yesterday, at least not in Kalea. I have an idea of who some of those peoples might be though.

And yay for Neologism! I'm not in Kalinor but I'm glad it's getting some love. It's been quite dead me thinks.

Raien: I've decided that I quite like your character. :) Now you've got more going for you than the visibility of your 3 names (as mentioned in chat) in my eyes.

Bran: You know the travel time from Lhavit to WR is 87 days so just under a season so you have no excuse not to visit us soon, even if it does mean robbing us. :P Also Turrin neglected to mention that certain tunnels in WR are associated with people being driven mad or disappearing without a trace. But I'm sure you'd be just grand! ;)
4 out of 5 active threads

Azira
Prodigal Daughter

Words: 907811
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2013, 3:43 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

PreviousNext