Open Get in Losers

Jessor is going shopping.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Get in Losers

Postby Sh'Ky Naes on August 13th, 2014, 9:27 am

Sh'Ky Naes

“Oh yes I am! You’ll never see a finer fellow in all of Mizahar.” Chuckling, he kept that same smirk on his face. “Spose you think otherwise, am I right? What is it you want? Hn?” Breaking out in a smile, Sh'Ky genuinely laughed at the man's words. "A'course I think otherwise, mate!" Raising his hands and spinning around for emphasis, he said, "This is Sunberth, in case you've forgotten. I find it hard to believe that someone other than a bilker would try to 'help' someone." Even though he found the man's words funny, Sh'Ky thought about the other man's attitude for a moment. It was most likely an act, but... Could it be real, in Sunberth? A genuinely good person? No. If it was an act, then he was some sort of creep who went around, trying to... He didn't even want to think it.

Distaste for the man growing as he 'realized' that this man was some sort of sexual predator, his thoughts were interrupted by Jessor's words. "I'm only 'fraid of petchers like you catchin' me off guard. I dunno 'bout you, but Arvo here's a man, an' he ain't afraid to help me. We's going to find me a weapon so I can fend for myself."

Laughing again at Jessor's attitude towards the hunter, Sh'Ky leaned into her ear, whispering, "Listen, miss, this man is most likely some sorta pervert. And I don't have much patience for those types. And why yes, he is a man! At least, in gender." Turning back to the hunter, he said, "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch your name? And how do you know Miss Jessor? Because last I saw her, she was drunk in the Pig's Foot. And I think that she's still new to the city, besides."

Other's Words My Words NPC's Words
Alt:
Dallen McHenderson
College is picking up, sorry if I'm not on for long periods of time.

How did you know that what you sought was redemption and not righteous vengeance?
Redemptio et quomodo iusti non quod petitur intelligis quia quod vindicta?

ImageImageImage
Sh'Ky Naes
Sometimes good people do horrible things.

Words: 82544
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2014, 12:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Get in Losers

Postby Arvo on August 13th, 2014, 10:26 am

“Ah, I see, so YOU’RE, the upstanding citizen then, come to protect this ‘ere lady from the likes of me. Thanks for clearing that up.” Arvo replied as the clown made some big hand gestures and accused him of being a bilker. “But since anyone trying to help another out MUST have other motives, does that not include you?" Seriously, this was ridiculous. From the looks of it, and by what Jessor said next, the two of them barely knew eachother. This was later confirmed when he mentioned catching her drunk. This was already looking to be not worth the effort. Jessor was gorgeous, and he definitely wanted to seduce her, but with this asshole here draping his arm around her shoulders, it was going to be a lot more difficult.

Jessor spoke once they’d finished, finally finding her voice and declaring Arvo was trying to help her. This brought on more laughter from the man standing too close to her, and then he leant down to whisper something into her ear. Arvo didn’t quite catch it, but it was pretty obvious he was talking about him.

Arvo’s patience with the man were wearing thin, but he couldn’t let that show. The Inarten in him probably would have, but that side of him had been severed, and for good reason: The Inartens were some of the most reckless, hotheaded cretins on the planet, and that blunt attitude would not go so well for him here in Sunberth. “Oh right. So you met ‘er drunk at a bar and now you're her sworn protector, yeah?” Arvo chuckled dryly “My name has already been thrown, aint my fault you didn’t catch it. Besides, You aint given me yer own name.”

Arvo shifted his weight from one foot to another, watching the man’s reactions as he continued with his light-hearted tone-of-voice. “To answer your question, we met just now. And yeah, it’s pretty obvious she’s new to the city.” He looked at Jessor “No offence” He added with a shrug. Still looking at Jess he motioned for her to come look at the weapons on sake “Knuckledusters, you said yeah? I need some stuff too, so come, and we’ll ask” He suggested, hoping to provide her an oppitunity to get away from the Vagik’s slimy mitts.

Other character(s)
Billie
Arvo
A Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing

Words: 47221
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2014, 6:47 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Previous