A Proficiency Examination in Flirting...Naked [Finished]

A foray into the baths reveals a few interesting dynamics between amorous but unskilled youths

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

A Proficiency Examination in Flirting...Naked (Open)

Postby Aidara on October 24th, 2010, 11:21 pm

Aidara nodded slowly as she listened to the strange, pale man talk. He did have a rather strange accent and he refused to meet her eye, twisting this way and that as he vigorously scrubbed himself. She didn't miss his gaze as it slid over her body, however. That brought a teasing smile to her lips.

"Ah...I see. Well work isn't that hard to find, if you know where to go. You must have passed the Valintar's office in the way into the city, yes? That is where you should go." A nod as she finished this statement. Spontaneously, Addy took a huge breath and ducked herself completely underwater. Surfacing only a few seconds later, she swiped wet strands of hair from her face and scrubbed away the water that dripped into her eyes. "My hair was starting to dry, it was an uncomfortable feeling." Addy explained to no one in particular, watching the curious outsider from the corner of her eye. She left him to his scrubbing, under the impression that he really didn't want to have anything to do with her.

So, with a luxurious stretch Addy lounged against the edge of the pool, a mirror to the way he sister floated just a few feet away. They were creepy like that sometimes, saying or doing the same things at the same exact time, though neither of them would have given a second thought to it if it wasn't for everyone else's awe-struck reactions. She closed her eyes as she floated, her brows pinching together as she listened to her sister's angry rant. Renol kept his own opinion to himself, for the moment. Maybe he would step in between her sisters scorn and the object of her disapproval this time...or maybe he would agree. Either way, Addy was staying out of it. Then, just when the slender woman was beginning to wonder if Kellan had left the pool, she heard his voice once more.

"Trust me girl, I play."

Her lips curved into a smile as she laughed lightly at his honesty. "I can respect that, stranger. I'm Aidara." By the time she had finished her sentence, he had already moved to her side. Addy turned her head as she spoke to him, a sparkling good humor in her eyes as they held his gaze. Giving in, just for now, she allowed him to slip his arm around the edge of the pool behind her head. Kellan had begun to speak to the man with whom she had just broken off a conversation with, and she giggled again as he leaned over her as he spoke, unsure whether he was really interested in the stranger or if this was an excuse to get closer to her. She opened her mouth to comment on the smooth way he worked his way into her space, but that was when the other strange man, with writing utensiles, entered their baths.

Aidara could not help but laugh this time, rather loudly. Baths were not for writing. These men had it all wrong. But he was stairing at her, and taking notes. That could either be a good, or bad thing. Her laughter subsided to little giggles, and she reached over and placed a hand on Kellans chest, nodding to the new comer.

"I wonder if hes drawing me. Should I stand up? Otherwise he'll only be able to capture my face" She joked, of course, for when she tore her gaze away from the furiously scribbling man, she saw her sister glaring at the man as well.

"Sai, I think he likes us" She called over to her sister. If the drawing man looked up, he would see the friendly grin and wink that she threw his way. She and her sister were twins, though not identical because of their hair colors and the minescule amount of freckles dotting Addys nose, anyone could tell they were related.
Last edited by Aidara on November 5th, 2010, 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Words: 946840
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 5:20 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 10
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Renol on October 25th, 2010, 7:46 am

OOCSorry my post are a bit short right now. I'm up at the families place and my creativity is a little dulled right now. I should be back home in a few days and be able to get on and get some real typing done up.

Renol smiled a little more as Sairque glided through the water to where Aidara had been resting, watching her carefully without staring. He didn’t want to seem creepy or anything. But he did allow himself another look over her figure through the rippling distortion of the water that waved over her. He smiled brightly at the bobbing islands of her toes and hands sliding through the surface of the water before being drawn back down. But Renol’s head bobbed back and forth as he noted some of the truths of her statements, nodding slightly as she finished her reasoning ,” Point taken. But perhaps what he is writing down could be some study of our society that might help future visitors help to… contribute better during their stays. It might be some kind of study to see what we do so that long term visitors can more easily blend in and contribute to our way of life.” He smiled for a second. He loved playing the devil’s advocate now and then. After all, they didn’t know exactly what he was writing or anything like that,” Could be that he is writing funny jokes about how we all parade around naked in our communal baths. You never know. But I have to say that, whatever reason the outsiders stay here, I do appreciate that they use the baths. I’d rather have them clean than stinking up Wind Reach with foul body odor, you know?”

Renol nodded again to her statement about the chokecherry mead, smiling as he watched her take a drink from the offered glass,” I’ve heard good things about it, but I have yet to try it. Sometimes I’m a creature of habit, sticking to things that I already now. It can be a little bit of a trick to get me away from the ‘usual’ thing. But I should try it some time, before they do away with it.” He took the glass back from her, taking another long drink from it before setting it down on the lip of the pool once more. And as she asked her question about the next newcomer, he pried his eyes away from her once again, looking over to the other man, who was also scribbling on a stone slate. Renol shrugged slightly,” Not really sure, to tell the truth. I’ve never seen him before. But there are still several people around here that I don’t know yet. So he could be one of those unlucky few.” He grinned playfully to her again, leaning his head toward her for a second as it rested back against the stone edge of the pool.
Renol
The Be All and Endal...

Words: 68637
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2010, 2:07 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Tiradus on October 26th, 2010, 1:30 am

Several minutes had passed before Tiradus thought he had enough notes on the face, and he got to work on sketching on another stone, despite his lack of drawing talent. He didn't need to look up to tell that several of the other inarta had been watching him, though. After drawing a quick, relatively egg-shaped head, the gazing began to annoy him, so he brought his head up from his work.

One of his watchers was a young woman with dark red hair and freckles on her nose who delivered him a friendly wink and grin. Another was a muscular man with gold eyes that seemed indifferent about his presence. The third was another woman, much like the first despite a few differences, who stared at him as most on the street did whenever they saw him reading while walking the streets, moving without looking up from his book. None of them seemed harmful to him, so he decided to wave slightly at them, to let them know he was aware of them, and then continued drawing. When it came to strangers, he believed that "if not a foe, then a friend", so he would possibly greet them formally later.
Tiradus
Thirsting for knowledge

Words: 1807
Joined roleplay: October 15th, 2010, 11:12 pm
Character sheet

Postby Sairque on November 2nd, 2010, 4:37 pm

oocSooo...to move things along. If you got skipped, just hop back in.

Sai stared at Renol for a scant second after he tried to point out other options for the pasty boy's behavior. Her lips twitched in what might have become a smile had she not turned away to stare at her twin. Visible on her face wasn't any disgust at Addy's friendliness to Pasty-Boy, her brows furrowed and lips tightened. She was...concentrating. She was trying to build up all the curiosity she had for what Pasty-Boy was writing and force it on her twin. Like unwanted attentions, these were unsolicited emotions. Rape? Not that anyone else knew that. They just saw Sai lean forward, her muscles slowly tightening, bottom lip caught between her teeth, eyes narrowed at the girl. Well, Addy would know what was going on, because they tended to do this a lot...and Addy tended to look very similar to this when she was the one trying to send something voluntarily along their connection.

So curious. Curiosity for Pasty-Boy's scribblings. Was he even literate? Maybe he was just scribbling gibberish in an attempt to look busy and feel more comfortable. Want to look at the paper. So badly. Need to look at it. Pasty Boy's scribblings, what are they? She thought at Addy, trying to well up as much curiosity as she could. And...it would work or it wouldn't, Sai turned back to Renol and the other scribbling fellow.

"What do you think he's doing?" Sai asked without taking her eyes off the fellow. Scrutinizing the movements of his hand, he wasn't writing. Or, at least, he wasn't writing in their language. His hand was moving in too many directions without really making any progress across the page. "Do you think he's drawing one of us?" Then he waved. Sai waved back without a change in her curious expression. "Do you want to model with me?" Yellow eyes darted to his, a mischievous twinkle brightening them.
"Oneday I wished upon a star
And woke up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me."
Sairque
It's so empty in here

Words: 424341
Joined roleplay: October 7th, 2010, 12:15 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Aidara on November 2nd, 2010, 8:28 pm

Goosebumps had begun to raise on Addy's exposed flesh as she leaned forward around Kellan to call towards Sai. Tucking herself back under Kellan's arm and against his side, Addy submerged herself up to her neck in the deliciously warm water. A contented sigh, and green eyes continued to watch the second scribbling man, who still did not offer his name, while listening to her sister and Renol's animated banter. She smiled. Very rarely did Sai let herself loosen up so, nor did she often openly flirt. She must really like Renol. The womans smile turned into a smirk. She would have to make sure this relationship happened. Ever meddling, Addy basked in the warm water against the handsome man, and contemplated potential relationship-forming tactics.

And then she sat bolt upright, her eyes swinging suddenly back to the symestra. She was overcome with an extreme and undeniable urge to find out what he was writing. Pulling herself away from Kellans one-armed embrace, Addy glided through the water towards the man. But something felt wrong. She didn't really care what he was writing about, it was none of her business. Stopping in her tracks, a completely confused look on her face, and Addy slid back to her position against the wall.

It wasn't but a few moments later that the intense curiosty overcame her again. The woman figited as she tried to suppress the urge, and the feeling that something wasn't quite right. In attempt for a distraction, Aidara turned her gaze up at Kellan and started to speak.

"So, handsome, what do you like-" And she stopped. Out of the corner of her eye, she had seen Sai look away. That was it. The feeling wasn't even hers. What a sneaky little.... Wow, her sister was getting good at that. Aidara was almost convinced it was a feeling of her own. Time to mess.

Addy peered inconspicuously past Kellans shoulder at the back of her sister's head. She was almost convinced that this wouldn't work, but maybe she would be distracted enough by Renol's easy charm to fall for it. Focusing all her attentions on her twin, Aidara fed all the frustration and sexual appeal she'd felt through out the day into the channel labeled "Sairque". You want him, but you can't have him. You're a flight leader, You don't think he's good enough, you don't want to ruin your working relationship....but you want him. Yes, you want him. You can't even concentrate you want him so badly.. Over and over again Addy repeated this, pushing with all her mental might towards her sister. She, however, had much more flair. She needed not glare or hunch or strain. In fact, Addy even broke her gaze from the back of her sisters head and focused on Kellan's face while she emotionally raped her sister in return. You're welcome.
Last edited by Aidara on November 5th, 2010, 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aidara
The "i" is silent

Words: 946840
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 5:20 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 10
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Renol on November 3rd, 2010, 6:31 am

OOCSorry, kind of a short post. need to get going to sleep here....

Renol continued to watch both of the other men in the pool, watching their actions and where they were looking, anything that might hint to what they were doing. He didn’t know why he was curious. It was probably from talking about the other two with Sairque. But he shrugged it off after a second, turning to look at Sairque beside him once more. His eyebrow perked up quizzically once more as he saw her leaning toward her sister. He couldn’t see the expression on her face, but she wasn’t saying anything, and he was pretty certain that her gaze was fixed on the other woman. He wanted to ask what she was doing, but decided that it was probably best left alone. He wasn’t even sure he wanted to know, to tell the truth. Things between twins could get ‘interesting’ sometimes, and he didn’t mean that in any kind of kinky way, either.

So, sighing, he set his head back against the edge of the pool once more and taking another drink from the glass, draining down all but one last drink before setting it back on the side of the pool. He figured he’d offer the last to Sairque to see if she wanted it. He’d let her finish whatever hex she was putting on her sister before he said anything, just letting himself relax further in the temperate water of the pool. He let his mind wander for a moment off to memories of his past and to things he still needed to get done. Nothing in particular, really, just day dreaming while he lounged against the side of the pool.

It wasn’t until the beautiful flight leader next to him spoke once more that he came back to the present, peeking open one eye to glance over to her and then over to the other Inarta male that she was talking about,” Judging by the sweeping movement of his hand, I’d guess him to be drawing, yes. Not sure who he is drawing, to tell the truth. But I don’t see why he would draw me when he has someone like you, who is much more pleasing to the eye, to draw. I would simply detract from that picture.” His hand reached over again and brought the cup, and the last of its contents to her once more,” Would you like the last drink?” His eyes studied her face once more for a second before locking eyes with her. He didn’t want to sound like Kellan with his flirting. He hoped his comment wasn’t to brash like the young man’s were. He watched her, smiling as he studied her reaction to see what she thought of his words.
Renol
The Be All and Endal...

Words: 68637
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2010, 2:07 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Damal on November 7th, 2010, 9:31 pm

Damal noticed the girl wander away from him it seemed his responce wasn't what she wanted to here.
A man walked in and went into the pool and started observing people he pulled out some sort of writing material
and begun drawing or writing the difference didn't really matter to him.

It seemed He was the only symenestra in the pool which made him scrub himself
harder so the pale flesh became red the Inarta who was flirting with the girls
walked over to him and said "Hello stranger!
I'm Kellan. Why are you all the way over there by yourself?"
"I'm a student here and I'm just stopping by to bathe then I'll be
looking for work. He could hear the girl's prejudice words and it seemed the Inarta man wandered off.
He payed more attention to the man who was drawing which was now obvious that was due to all the attention he payed to
Aidara. Cause in Damal's experience if he was a just admiring a naked body he wouldn't bother to continue
writing or drawing. The other Inarta man talked to the prejudice girl but Damal couldn't hear what he said. Damal returned to writing after most of his pale flesh was red with hard scrubbing.
Damal
Philanthropist and Agriculturist

Words: 8701
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2010, 10:33 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Kellan Lucia on November 10th, 2010, 3:05 am

Although at first Kellan did not think he would get much out of Aidara and Sairque but a smile spread across his lips as Aidara started to actually accept a bit of his affection. A quick look at the Symestra man once again reminded the Endal of his friend Drusilla. He spoke of how he needed to get a job. Maybe he could work as a weaver with Drusilla! "I know of another Symenstra. Her name is Drusilla and she is a spinner of cloth. Maybe she can help you!" Kellan did not think much about the fact that the man might not even be interested in the art of weaving. Kellan did not know much about Symenstra and what he did know was based soley off of Drusilla. For Damal's sake he better have hoped that Drusilla was a perfect specimen of Symenstra-like behavior. It was quite evident that Kellan did not get out much. Of course not many people in Wind Reach did. There was too much to do here and there was too little time to fret about what went on outside Mount Skyinarta.

Next Kellan's attention fell upon Aidara, as he had wanted it to all along. He smiled as her face turned up to his to speak. She started to talk but she cut off mid-sentence. It had gotten him all excited because she had called him handsome. He was starting to feel a little bit of resentment toward Aidara's sister. It was not that she was a bad person. Far from it actually! He just did not like that her issue with the Symenstra man was taking time away from Kellan's flirt session with Aidara. He looked over at Sairque and sighed. He was not going to show any ill will toward the endal. It was not honorable and besides, Aidara was her sister. Her twin sister in fact! Although Toran was long dead Kellan still felt his brotherly pull even now that he was in the Ukalas. Siblings were special but twins, there was something magic between them.

To Kellan's happiness Aidara did return to him. With a small smile he replaced his arm around her shoulders and looked down at her. "Is your sister okay? I know us Inarta tend to get a little riled up at times but there seems to be something else here at play." Kellan thought over his words and then shook his head. "Sorry, it is not right of me to ask about her personal feelings. If I was meant to know she would tell me." Kellan now took a few strands of Aidara's hair in his hand and played with her red curls in his fingers. "So what were you going to ask me earlier? Something starting with 'So, handsome…?'"
Daylight again, following me to bed
I think about a hundred years ago, how my fathers bled
I think I see a valley, covered with bones in blue
All the brave soldiers that cannot get older been asking after you
Hear the past a calling, from Valterian's side
When everyone's talking and no one is listening, how can we decide?
Kellan Lucia
5'6 OF GINGER FURY!!!!!

Words: 113386
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2010, 7:05 pm
Character sheet

Postby Dreamcatcher on November 12th, 2010, 7:22 pm

Character: Sairque

Experience: +4 Socializing
Lore: Putting off Male Suitors

Character: Aidara

Experience: +4 Socializing, +2 Seduction
Lore: Watching Eye Candy, Flaunting The Good Stuff

Additional Note: The twins have pushed open their bond a little bit more.

Aidara and Sairque have formed an empathic link. Without concentration, either one of can tell instantly when the other dies. With concentration and both of you within eye contact, you can experience a small feeling of the other persons emotions. Their emotions must be strong for you to detect them. The emotion will appear powerful to you, but blurry. You can now tell who the others emotion is focused on, and in general what they desire from them. Examples: Love, Hate, Fear, Lust, and Intense Happiness.

Dangers: Now that the bond has increased, if one of you should die, there is a chance that you will absorb the soul, removing the other from the Reincarnation Cycle.

Character: Kellan

Experience: +4Socializing, +2 Seduction
Lore: Awkward Naked Greetings

Character: Renol

Experience: +4 Socializing, +2 Seduction
Lore: Keeping an Eye out for Dangerous Bathers

Additional Note: Costs -1 Pinion

Character: Damal

Experience: +1 Socializing
Lore: Being Naked, Dark, and Brooding, Keeping Clean

Character: Tiradus

Experience: +1 Socializing
Lore:

Additional Note: If you feel that I missed something please PM me with the details on what I missed and I will review it.
Dreamcatcher
Retired Staff

Words: 120506
Joined roleplay: July 19th, 2010, 4:27 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous