OOC Info The Common Room

Zeltiva's OOC thread! OOC chatter should go here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Common Room

Postby Oleander Soleran on April 29th, 2017, 10:49 am

Oleander
Hi Tollivan, and welcome to Zeltiva!

For the duration of the season (until the 31st of May), Zeltiva is an open city in which you may play your character. Your threads will be graded, there is just no telling how long it will take. Even the submitted threads in closed domains get graded.

I'm not sure whether grandfathered threads in closed domains may still be finished after season change. It might be wise to get anything you wish to write done before summer.

To my knowledge, you are not required to write out each and every purchase you make in a thread, as long as the items you buy are not terribly exotic. But the fact that Zeltiva will close in summer should not keep you from writing spring threads.

I hope this helped!
Oleander Soleran
"Herb Boy"

Words: 87933
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2017, 2:59 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

The Common Room

Postby Prophet on April 29th, 2017, 11:07 am

Grandfathered threads- those started within a past season- can be added to/edited whenever. That is why people use placeholders. So long as your thread is started before the season change, you may write for Spring.

You do not have to write out every or any purchase but you do have to keep accurate records on your CS's ledger.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

The Common Room

Postby Miralyn on May 3rd, 2017, 4:49 pm

Hi all! If anyone is interested in flashbacks here let me know. She was here from the 89th summer 516AV to the 1st of Winter 516AV
Miralyn
Player

Words: 20797
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2017, 7:19 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Common Room

Postby Salara Kel'Halavath on May 5th, 2017, 6:53 pm

Hi Marilyn,

I'm sorry I haven't reached out sooner to welcome you and then at the same time give you a heads up if you haven't heard. Zeltiva is closing down so we've all been asked to vacate. Perhaps since you just started you can select and relocate all brand new without having to compensate for already being in Zeltiva.
If you come through Syliras or if it closes before the caravan gets there... where ever we all end up...give me a hollar and maybe Salara and Marilyn can get into something. Safe travels!
Salara Kel'Halavath
What would She do?

Words: 225508
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Previous