Foxes and Thieves (Garett, Jokor)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Foxes and Thieves (Garret, Jokor)

Postby Jokor on November 5th, 2010, 9:52 pm

"If you were looking at the situation carefully enough, boy. You would realise that I saved you, you were about to get killed so I handed back the blanket. Then you tried to get me killed so I had to save myself and flirt with an ugly brute to save you in the process, i had to slash at you or the brute would think I was lying and would have gotten us both killed. Think things over before you spurt out threats"
Jokor scoffed at the explination. "RIght just like you were trying to help me with those slavers, Now let me telly you.." He was cut of by the man.
"Okay, I don't care what's happened between you two in the past, but for now, we're just going to sit down and have a nice talk. If not..." The man put his hand on the hilt of his dagger. Jokor descided to follow through for the moment, he didn't wan't another slash on his chest. "Now, you," The man pointed at him. "Take a seat. Same for you." He pointed towards neira. Jokor grumbled some nasty insults under his breath. "I rather stand if its the same to you, easier to get out if it gets mad again." He glared at Niera.
The man turned towards niera. "He called you 'it'. Care to explain why?"

"Its because it's an IT." Jokor said keeping an eye on both of them. "Because even if it looks like that," he gestured towards Niera. " I'l eat my own clothes if it is one. Normal humans don't change into a fricking fox!" He snapped at Niera. "The first time I helped it it sold me out to some slavers!"
Jokor carefully moved his hand towards the splinters hiding place prepared to stab Niera if she tried to attack him.

OOC: No problem, But most people hold a posting rotation around here so I thought I should say something about it.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on November 5th, 2010, 10:20 pm

Niera looked from Garret to Jokor. Noticing Garrets movement to his dagger as he spoke Niera couldn't help but smile, she was calm. The boy was obviously upset, maybe she'd hurt him more than she'd thought.

Arising from her position on the bed she moved toward the window and looked out of it, not preparing for an attack if one came. She wasn't afraid of death, it wasn't a part of her nature, she had no reason for wanting to live. Choosing her words carefully she spoke calmly folding her arms and relaxing against the side of the wall.

"I'm sorry, child. It seems in our last meeting I upset you more than I intended you." Niera didn't want to explain to Garret, she didn't know him really and she didn't think she'd meet him again, especially if one of them decided to kill her."I won't comply to your request Garret, the boy is right to call me a fox because that is exactly what I am." she sighed with a small smile on her face, she didn't bother to look back at them. Her hair waved in the wind, standing silently for a moment and then speaking again "...If either of you wish to kill me. Take you chance now." Niera turned around to them briefly, with a sad lonely smile. "...But please do so knowing in your heart that you killed somebody who has saved your life...in some cases more than once."
Niera
The Fox

Words: 27471
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 12:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Garett on November 5th, 2010, 11:23 pm

The boy answered his question for him. "Its because it's an IT." The boy said while keeping an eye on both Garett and Niera. "Because even if it looks like that," The boy gestured at Niera, "I'll eat my own clothes if it is one. Normal humans don't change into a fricking fox!" Again, the boy glared at Niera. "The first time I helped it it sold me out to some slavers!"

Garett looked at the boy, then Niera, then the boy again. His words seemed to be truthful, and he had a suspicion that Niera wasn't human since he had entered the room and found her naked, but he doubted that she would sell someone out to the slavers... Would she?

Niera got up, and moved towards the window. She then said, "I'm sorry, child. It seems in our last meeting I upset you more than I intended you. I won't comply to your request Garret, the boy is right to call me a fox because that is exactly what I am." Niera gave a small smile, then continued, "...If either of you wish to kill me. Take you chance now." Niera turned to face them, having a sad and lonely smile on her face. "...But please do so knowing in your heart that you killed somebody who has saved your life... In some cases more than once." The room went silent.

Garett's heart was probably stronger than almost all the metals in the world, but at that moment, it almost shattered. It was the saddest thing that he had ever heard, and coming from a woman he... Liked? Loved? He didn't know. All he knew was that he would do anything for her, and at that moment, he finally decided his feelings for her. He loved her. He loved her with all his cold uncompassionate heart. To think, that in this week, he had released more emotions than he had in the last year. Garett broke the silence by saying, "Niera, I would never hurt you. I... I..." Garett broke off, unable to say the thing that he had wanted to say the most. Finally, he was able to blurt out, "I love you!". He froze, blushing. It was the most awkward moment of his life. Yet he felt... Happy. Happier than he had been for as long as he could remember. He then remembered that there was someone else in the room, and blushed even harder. It was embarrassing enough to confess to someone after being known as a cold person, but to have someone else in the room...? That was beyond embarrassing.

((OOC: I think I might have forced the situation a bit, but I feel that it'll be more entertaining this way. Plus, it makes everyone feel awkward, which just adds to the fun!))
Garett
The Rogue

Words: 16542
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2010, 10:41 pm
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on November 5th, 2010, 11:50 pm

"I'm sorry, child. It seems in our last meeting I upset you more than I intended you." Niera didn't want to explain to Garret, she didn't know him really and she didn't think she'd meet him again, especially if one of them decided to kill her."I won't comply to your request Garret, the boy is right to call me a fox because that is exactly what I am." she sighed with a small smile on her face, she didn't bother to look back at them. Her hair waved in the wind, standing silently for a moment and then speaking again "...If either of you wish to kill me. Take you chance now." Niera turned around to them briefly, with a sad lonely smile. "...But please do so knowing in your heart that you killed somebody who has saved your life...in some cases more than once."

Jokor was about to chew Niera out for trying to win him over with some untrue words when the other man suddenly blurted out that he loved her.
Jokor slowly blinked and looked at the man with a look of shock on his face.
"What.The.Hell?" Jokor said in confusion as the man blushed.
"I just told she gave me away to slavers and you say you love her."
He gave a confused look towards Niera his anger overshadowed by confusion.
"Did you do something to him or is he just that stupid?" Jokor said in a deadpan voice.

OOC: Yep Jokor is going to make fun of you for a VERY long time :)
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on November 6th, 2010, 9:22 am

"Niera I would never hurt you. I...I.." the man stopped for a second almost nervously "I love you!" slowly turning around Niera looked at Garret with a shocked expression. Ah dog crap, what do I do? I know nothing about love. Niera had to come up with something soon or she'd look like an idiot. Thankfully the boy saved her with his confusion "I just told she gave me away to slavers and you say you love her" the boy was looking at her confused "Did you do something to him or is he just stupid?"

Trying not to laugh Niera held it back and instead blushed. That was rude of him to say so but it was hilrarious none the less, besides she didn't want to get killed by a man who had just confessed to her. What is love? she looked at Garret with a unsure smile "I'm sorry Garret, I have no Idea how to reply to your confession. I have seen others do so before but I have never known what it is to be loved, so if you feel obliged you are welcome to teach me." she then turned back to Jokor to answer his amusing question she couldn't help but giggle she moved next to Jokor and examined Garret from head to toe and then looked at the boy with a smile "I honestly don't know what he's thinking I havn't done anything to him but he's definately not stupid. I am as you are stumped as to why anybody would love me...but that aside I did get you out of that place." she explained to Garret "He was a little rude to me when I met him, bumping into me and telling me to cough it up trying to get me involved without explaining anything. So I gave him everything he deserved and told the men where he was they went after me and I got away. The fact he got captured is his own fault for not being fast enough"

OOC: Niera or Garret? Jeez why does you character have to be so stubborn Jokor *pouts* lol
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Garett on November 6th, 2010, 12:05 pm

"What. The. Hell?" The boy said in confusion. "I just told she gave me away to slavers and you say you love her." The boy looked towards Niera, and anger replaced confusion. "Did you do something to him or is he just that stupid?"

When Garett looked at Niera, he saw that she was blushing as well now. She also looked like she was trying to hold in laughter. It was kind of weird. She looked at Garett, gave him a somewhat confused smile, and said, "I'm sorry Garret, I have no idea how to reply to your confession. I have seen others do so before but I have never known what it is to be loved, so if you feel obliged you are welcome to teach me." At this point, Niera moved closer to the boy, examined Garett, then looked at the boy, giggling, and said, "I honestly don't know what he's thinking; I haven't done anything to him but he's definitely not stupid. I am as you are stumped as to why anybody would love me... But that aside I did get you out of that place." At this point, she started talking to Garett instead of the boy. "He was a little rude to me when I met him, bumping into me and telling me to cough it up trying to get me involved without explaining anything. So I gave him everything he deserved and told the men where he was they went after me and I got away. The fact he got captured is his own fault for not being fast enough."

"Well, that's... Err... Interesting," Garett said, "But I honestly don't know much about love. Or anything about it, in fact. I guess that I just love you for some unexplainable reason. Or maybe it is explainable, but we just don't have that explanation. I don't know exactly what this means, but all I want from you is love in return. I'm rambling, aren't I?" Garett gave a nervous, humorless laugh. "I have a feeling that I'm lovesick. What else could explain this?" A crack of thunder burst through the sky, and Garett glanced out the window. The rain was coming down in sheets. "I think that I'm staying the night here, and if you two are sane, you probably will too."

((OOC: Looks like the storm is underway, and things are getting interesting! Also, I've noticed that you've been misspelling my name. It's Garett, not Garret. Just for future reference.))
Garett
The Rogue

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on November 6th, 2010, 1:09 pm

Jokor growled at Niera when he heard her explination, completely ignoring the other man."No't fast enough?Get what I deserved?" Anger pushed the confusion back aside.
"Who the heck do you think you are! you come walking into the streets where I live doing I don't know what, I help you being undetected from those assholes and you stab me in the freaking back! Maybe I should have use you as bait, would have save me from a lot of trouble." Jokor looked towards the only window in the room when the telltale sounds of a thunderstorm. Seeing the pouring rain. "Ahh fuck."
"I think that I'm staying the night here, and if you two are sane, you probably will too." He heard the man say and Jokor knew he was right, if you got outside now you would be soaked in a few moments.
He gave a glare towards neira. "Great now I am stuck here with a freak and an idiot. Somebody up there must really hate me."
He walked towards the bed and pulled of the sheets and walked towards one of the corners before throwing the bunch of sheets on the ground, he gave a small glance at the makeshift bandage wrapped around his hand, the thing was barely holding together. He ripped of a piece of the blanket and wrapped it around his hand, not bothering removing the old one. before he wrapped the blanket around himself and made himself comfortable int the corner.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on November 6th, 2010, 3:14 pm

The boy moved over to the corner making himself a blanket, forgetting the boy for a moment she looked at Garett and listened to his explanation closely. Wanting love in return, huh? The man commented on the weather outside "I got here before either of you two of course I'm staying" she paused for a moment. Niera was deep in thought for a minute she looked at Jokor in the corner then back at Garett "Can we discuss this another time? It’s not appropriate for the ears that are present" she was referring to Jokor being as young as he was.

Now her thoughts were back on the boy she looked at him with a raised eyebrow and addressed him, the sound of the thunder was a loud crack. it hurt her ears a little but she managed to block most of it out "Think about it. How could I get you away from that situation without the brute killing you without a small stab to chest? It wasn't a deep cut and besides you tried to kill me remember? You threw rocks in my eyes and attempted to rip at my throat out, thanks to my many talents I managed to get away and so did you. We're even." her tone was calm, although it was a little annoying that two people had decided to invade her quiet residence maybe it'd be better to have company "Believe it or not, I care about you, kid. Whether you are willing to accept that or not well that's your own fault. I don't know about my feelings for Garett because to be honest I don't really know him that well..."

Niera sat herself on the bed again a lay herself down facing the ceiling; she closed her eyes for a moment to settle herself from the thunder and the annoying pattering of rain falling on the ground. She turned her head toward the man who confessed to her she smiled, it was a rare sincere smile. "Maybe I do have a place for you somewhere in my mischievous heart. I can't figure out why I saved you that day, that's for sure...There may be an aspect of myself I am unaware of. Until you and Stumpy Grumps over in the corner showed up; the only person I’ve looked out for is myself."
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Garett on November 6th, 2010, 5:00 pm

The boy glared at Niera, saying, "Great now I am stuck here with a freak and an idiot. Somebody up there must really hate me." He then went to the bed, tore off a sheet, and went to the corner.

Niera looked from the boy to Garett, and said, "Can we discuss this another time? It’s not appropriate for the ears that are present." Referring to the boy in the corner.

"Okay, I guess..." Garett said, and to be honest, the subject was awkward at best. They were both coldhearted loners, yet he loved her for some unexplainable reason. He watched as Niera turned towards the boy and explained to him, in a rather convincing argument, why she had actually helped him, and not harmed him.

Garett wasn't focused much on the conversation, but get the general gist of it. He heard his name mentioned, and focused a bit more on the conversation. "I don't know about my feelings for Garett because to be honest I don't really know him that well..." Niera said, and then went and sat down on the bed. She looked at Garett and smiled a sincere smile. "Maybe I do have a place for you somewhere in my mischievous heart," Niera told Garett, "I can't figure out why I saved you that day, that's for sure... There may be an aspect of myself I am unaware of. Until you and Stumpy Grumps over in the corner showed up; the only person I’ve looked out for is myself."

Garett looked Niera in the eye, and said, "Well, I'm glad that the barfight happened. Normally nothing good ever comes out of those, but I found you. Now," Garett glanced at the boy in the corner, remembering what Niera had said earlier, "I think that we should get off the topic of... Well... You know. By the way," He looked at the boy, "I never caught your name. Care to tell us?"

((OOC: I've really got to stop repeating every little bit of talking that happens.))
Garett
The Rogue

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on November 6th, 2010, 5:34 pm

Jokor simpely looked at niera as she argued that it was the only way.
"Never heard of running I suppose? I heard it works great to get out of situations you rather don't be in most of the time." He scratched the makeshiftbandage around his left hand. "And you sure have a strange way of showing that you care about me if you almost cut me open." Jokor blinked,"Grumpy? I am not grumpy Niera!" Muttering some other nasty things under his breath. Before looking at the man that asked for his name.
"Call me Jokor, thats what everyone calls me what's is yours or do I need to keep calling you Idiot." Jokor paused for a short while thinking about something. "What isn't appropriate for my ears anyway?" A slight look of confusion on his face.

OOC: Garett remove one of your posts, you posted the same thing twice.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext