Foxes and Thieves (Garett, Jokor)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Niera on November 6th, 2010, 6:05 pm

With a smile Niera ignored Garett's comment and got up out of her position looking at Jokor, who was sitting comfortable in the corner curiousity "Running wouldn't have worked, your ankle was weak and I wasn't willing to carry you up a bunch of crates, you may be small but i'm not that strong." she pointed over to Garett with a small laugh "I could hardly life him!"

Now turning to reply to Jokor with a concearned frown "I checked out the alleyway from the roof top. The next corner was a dead end, I did what I thought necessary at the time." The boy decided to throw an insult at Garett, the boy was bold to say the least.

"What's isn't appropriate for my ears anyway?" the boy looked a little confused. With a smile Niera gracefully stood up and made her way toward the boy in the corner. Sitting herself next to him Niera went to pull the boy toward her large bust "Do you really want to know?"
Niera
The Fox

Words: 27471
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 12:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Garett on November 6th, 2010, 7:30 pm

Niera ignored Garett's comment, and told the boy, "Running wouldn't have worked, your ankle was weak and I wasn't willing to carry you up a bunch of crates, you may be small but I'm not that strong." Pointing at Garett, she she gave a small laugh. "I could hardly life him!" She finished.

At the same time, the boy said, "Call me Jokor, thats what everyone calls me what's is yours or do I need to keep calling you Idiot." Garett gave him a glare, but he didn't mind too much. He'd been called worse things than idiot before.

"My name is Garett," Garett said dully, "And if you had been a proper eavesdropper, you would have figured that out by now."

"What isn't appropriate for my ears anyway?" Jokor asked them, and Garett gave a small laugh.

But to Garett's surprise, Niera walked to Jokor, sat down next to him, and pulled him towards her chest, saying, "Do you really want to know?"

Garett was surprised that Niera would do that, or that any woman would do that. Well, almost any woman. But Niera wouldn't be on his list. But still, Garett thought, I don't know her that well. And Jokor did say that she's not human. Maybe this is normal for her? Wait a minute...

"Hey Niera," Garett said skeptically, "I know Jokor said that you aren't human. But if you're not human, what are you?"

((OOC: Sorry for the short post, I couldn't figure out what to say here very well.))
Garett
The Rogue

Words: 16542
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2010, 10:41 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Jokor on November 6th, 2010, 8:08 pm

Jokor went completely red in the face, "wh-what the heck do you think you are doing!" He stammered out pushing her away while he did. "And why the hell wouldn't I wan't to know in the first place."
"Hey Niera," Garett said skeptically, "I know Jokor said that you aren't human. But if you're not human, what are you?"
Jokor turned his head back towards Niera, only to turn away again when he looked straight to her bust. "That would be something I would like to know to." He stammered out. trying to get his blush away.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on November 6th, 2010, 8:52 pm

Something about this siutation made Niera laugh "I know Jokor said that you aren't human. But if you're not human, what are you" she was pushed away from Jokor. The boy was blushing, good. The two men in the room bought Niera endless amusement, for some reason. Niera sighed at Garett's question "What is this? an interrorgation? am I really that much of a mystery to you two?" Looking around the room she wanted a place to sit. The bed was an option but she'd be going back to the same palce over and over again. Niera looked at Garett for a moment and stood there with her arms crossed.

Garett had the chair, ah well he'll make a good seat. Niera placed herself on Garett's lap making sure not to sit on his bad leg and putting on arm around the back of his neck to support her weight, knowing she wasn't heavy. "I'm what you call a Kelvic, a race of shapeshifters. Half human half animal. We are known for having animalistic traits and searching for partners. I have no interest in this though, I was alone from the beggining, I only search for a purpose to live and while doing so to amuse myself I spice things up a bit."
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Garett on November 6th, 2010, 10:37 pm

Much to Garett's amusement, Jokor's face went completely red. "Wh-what the heck do you think you are doing!" He stammered, pushing Niera away. After Garett asked his question, Joker turned to Niera and said, "That would be something I would like to know to." He turned away from Niera almost as soon as he had turned towards her, though, due to him being so close to her chest. Garett stifled a laugh, even though he knew that he would feel the exact same way in that position.

Niera got up and looked around the room, finally settling her eyes on Garett, arms crossed. Niera went over to Garett and sat in his lap, putting her arm around his neck. Garett just sat there, confusedly shocked. Here he had a naked woman sitting in his lap, arm around his neck. Yet she was probably just teasing him. Niera probably knew what kind of situation that she was putting Garett in, and probably wanted to do that exact thing. She then began to explain, "I'm what you call a Kelvic, a race of shapeshifters. Half human half animal. We are known for having animalistic traits and searching for partners. I have no interest in this though, I was alone from the beginning, I only search for a purpose to live and while doing so to amuse myself I spice things up a bit."

Garett felt that he finally understood Niera, at least a part of her. "So," Garett said, "All you do is search for a goal in life?" Garett pondered that for a moment. All I do is live my day-to-day life, hoping that I'll see the next sunrise. "Maybe I should try to find a goal in my life as well..." Garett mumbled, and then realized that he had accidentally said the last part out loud.
Garett
The Rogue

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on November 6th, 2010, 11:33 pm

Jokor let out a breath of relief when Niera stood up, he really disliked Niera doing stuff like that. He burst out laughing though when he saw her sit down on Garrett's lap and put her arm around his neck.
"I'm what you call a Kelvic, a race of shapeshifters. Half human half animal. We are known for having animalistic traits and searching for partners. I have no interest in this though, I was alone from the begining, I only search for a purpose to live and while doing so to amuse myself I spice things up a bit."
Jokor tried to shut up after Niera's statement of her race, But when then he Garett's expression again and he burst out laughing again. "You should use garett as a partner." He managed to spit out between bouts of laughter. "He is already trained as your whipping boy." He continued to laugh, Not really knowing or caring why he laughed, it just felt good for once.
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on November 6th, 2010, 11:56 pm

The boy burst out in laughter as Niera sat down on Garrett’s lap. "You should use Garett as a partner" the boy spluttered out as he was laughing "He is already trained as your whipping boy" the boy continued to laugh. With a smile Niera laughed too, not as loud as Jokor. Only gently then stopping, she smiled at Jokor and then at Garett her arm still around him, his expression was confused. "He's not my whipping boy at all. Although I'm sure he wouldn't be against the idea, I just decided to sit her because I didn't feel like sitting on the bed and he has taken the only chair."

For some reason Niera suddenly felt a little drained, she wasn't used to talking to people so much. It was strange; removing her arm from around Garett's neck she placed her hands to his chest and laid her gently on his shoulder making herself comfortable against him. Closing her eyes, her breathing became relaxed, she hadn't rested for a while and these two interrupted her earlier. Niera could feel the outline of Garret's chest the muscles were strong and sturdy. Her heart pounded. Why? What was this? She couldn't tell. It was alien to her, she felt hot all of a sudden.

Niera kept her eyes clothes and her breathing steady, she didn't want either Jokor or Garett to know what she was thinking. Knowing if she woke up that it would be written all over her face. Was this what the many men who had been pleasured by her in the past felt when around her? The men who took her as a slave and used her? Niera felt foolish, she was thinking like an adolescent pup.
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

Postby Garett on November 7th, 2010, 1:04 am

Jokor burst out laughing at the scene in front of him. "You should use Garett as a partner," He said between laughs, "He is already trained as your whipping boy." He continued laughing, laughing so hard that if he had been sitting on a chair, he would have fallen off.

Niera laughed as well, only a little more softly. At this point, Garett wasn't sure whether to be embarrassed or annoyed. She gently stopped laughing, and smiled at Jokor then Garett. "He's not my whipping boy at all. Although I'm sure he wouldn't be against the idea, I just decided to sit her because I didn't feel like sitting on the bed and he has taken the only chair." Niera said.

"Aw come on," Garett complained, but he didn't really mean it. He normally displayed very little emotion, but today, he was showing sides of himself that he didn't know he had. He was feeling happy for the first time in years. And not just regular happiness, he was feeling the kind of happiness that you could only feel around good friends... Wait, friends? How did he know that? He had never in his life had friends. But around these two, he felt... Open. Yes, open was the best word to describe it.

Garett then noticed that Niera had retracted her arm from his shoulders, but put both her hands on his chest and her head on his shoulders. She closed her eyes, and her breath became more relaxed. She almost seemed asleep, but didn't look to be quite there yet. "Err, Niera..." Garett said, but cut himself off. So what if she was peacefully sleeping on him? Sure, it was a bit awkward, but at the same time, it was... Nice. While Niera was lying on him, he took the chance to consider what he should do next. Well, He thought, I still like this place. Maybe I can stay here. Maybe Niera could stay here too... Wait, what am I thinking? Well, it is a nice place, I guess, and she might need somewhere to stay...

"Hey Niera," Garett said, "I had an idea. I was going to change my... Err... Place of residence soon, and I figured that this building might be good. And I was wondering if... Maybe... You would want to stay here too? At least for a bit. There are probably some other rooms that are still functional. But you could have this room, if you want..." Garett stopped, realizing that he was rambling.
Garett
The Rogue

Character sheet

Postby Jokor on November 7th, 2010, 6:48 pm

Jokor finaly got himself back under enough control to manage to stop laughing and gave Niera a devious smile. "Right, keep telling yourself that."
He wrapped his blancket a bit tighter around himself. "You still owe me for that knife stunt though so don't think you got away with it for nothing." He pulled the remainder of the sheet instinctualy over his head, forgetting there was a roof over it already. "I need some stuff so you could get me that as my favor, Now would you guys be quiet? I wanna catch some sleept."
Jokor
Streetrat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Niera on November 7th, 2010, 9:03 pm

Finally the boy had stopped laughing and Garett decided to ramble about having a house together. Niera carried on sleeping for a minute; the two human's voices rang in her head like a bell that had rung right next to her ears. Good lord did it hurt.

Carefully thinking about Garett's proposal she didn't bother to reply for a while and just lay there quietly. Finally, the boy spoke again "I need some stuff so you could get me that as my favor, now would you guys be quiet? I wanna catch some sleep" at this Niera awoke, removing her head from Garett's shoulder with a sleepy expression she yawned. These two were so noisy and the boy was telling her to shut up?

Arising from her comfortable seat on Garett's lap Niera walked over to door, she was a little more awake now; but still feeling a little dizzy from getting up so fast. Leaning her weight against the side of the door, Niera looked at Garett and smiled "I'll try living with you for a while Garett but if I don't like it I wil disappear." She then turned toward Jokor and thought for a second maybe she would copy what most people thought was a loving gesture "Sweetie, sleep on the bed. If you stay in the corner you'll just moan about your back in the morning and I personally don't want to hear it." she looked at Garett with a small smile it was a smile that said 'Play along' but could of been mistaken as a loving smile.

Now with a calm expression, Niera turned back to Jokor "I will move to another room and so will Garett. Rest assured, Jokor. If anybody tries to get in here I will be able to hear them from miles away" for some reason Niera suddenly felt obliged to Jokor. Like a mother would to her cub? What had gotten into her? Ah well it didn't matter.

Niera wandered off into a room three doors away; she walked in and uncovered the sheet off of the large bed in the centre of the room as well as the rest of the furniture. It was exquisite; although dusty which made Niera sneeze once or twice it was decorated with beautiful crimson reds and golds. A large mirror hanging on the wall covered in dust; but none the less, beautiful with intricate patterns of creatures going around the outside. The room also contained two luxurious chairs and an old fire place. This must be the master bedroom she thought to herself as she marveled at her surroundings.
Niera
The Fox

Character sheet

PreviousNext