Closed Team fight ( nivel)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Team fight ( nivel)

Postby Aldhran on January 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm

64th of winter 514th

After the amount of time he had spend around his patron. He knew enough about him and his training methods to know exactly in how much pain he would be at the end of the day. So when he told him to go ahead to the training grounds in full armor and with weapons. He knew that he was gonna hobble to his bed and beg one of the caretakers for a hot water bottle to curl around so he wasn't all cramped up the next morning.

But still, he knew that despite his rough methods his patron had his best intrests at hearth. He was a a lot behind on squires who joined the knighthood as a page when they were 13 or so. The crash course was necessary.

It didn't take him long to armor up and make his way to the training ground and thesection that his patron had told him to go towards. From what he could see it was a rather large part. Corridors and rooms had been build in the section. Making it obvious that this part was used to train knights to fight indoors. It was way to large for just two squires though.

He looked around a bit and his patron was nowhere to be found. So all that he could do now was wait.
Aldhran
Player

Words: 9178
Joined roleplay: December 13th, 2014, 9:36 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Team fight ( nivel)

Postby Nivel on January 4th, 2015, 6:15 am

"Another foul beast falls to the might of the great Emerald Princess Mage Knight NIIIVEL!! HAHA!" The pycon proclaimed loudly as she held up her key shaped pypole in triumph.

"What are you doing in there?" the perplexed voice of Sera Grey came from the other side of the wooden door.

"Thwarting evil in the name of peace and mighty justice!" Nivel replied with comic level seriousness and large amounts of theatric posturing.

"Wonderful.." The patron said in a Genteel manner, almost to the point of being Ostentatious "May I come in?"

"Sure!" The pycon shouted back happily. Sera Grey walked in to see the rare sight of her squire in armour. It wasn't everyday that Nivel wore the custom tea pot helmet and leather dress that her patron had procured for her.

"Oh you are in your armour!" The women clapped her hands together in subdued joy "Excellent I was actually going to ask you to put it on for your special training today"

"Special training?" The squire replied in confusion "What kind of special training?" Nivel realized as she asked the question how futile it was, Sera Grey loved suspense and surprises too much to ever tell the pycon a thing.

"It is a surprise of course!" The masked women said with a pleasant flourish "Now head to the training grounds and meet your new partner Aldhran"

"Oh I know him!" Nivel cheered

"Yes you do, you should meet him at the training grounds" Grey said as she headed for the door "Details to come shortly after"

Nivel nodded her head in acceptance as her patron left her to get ready. Nivel immediately took off her armour, since it was completely useless to her. Armour would most definitely get in the way of may of her Pyken moves. It would also slow her movement which was a great asset to someone that can easily be crushed with a well aimed stomp of the foot. She did take her pypole named Grick, not because she planned to fight with him but because he was her constant companion, other than her kelvic mount Patcha of course.

When she arrived at the training grounds she quickly found the other squire.
"Hey Aldy!" She called out to him as she waved her arms and by extension Grick to gain the tall folks attention. "Looks like we're training partners today..Are you Ready?"

Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Team fight ( nivel)

Postby Aldhran on January 6th, 2015, 1:13 pm

Aldhran looked around when he heard somebody call for him. Only one person called him that could it be? He looked downwards and just as he thought, there was nivel waving her arms as she came up to him.

“I'm as ready as I'll ever going to be before one of my patron's training exercises nivel. How about you?” He flipped up his helmets vizier and gave her a smile. Sparring against a pycon would be hard but at least he could count on her not to break his bones like another pycon that he heard about in rumors.

He looked around a bit, if nivel was going to be his opponent, then why wasn't his patron here yet? Wasn't he picking up nivel? What else could he be doing?

Just as that thought went through his head his patron arrived, with two other squires in full plate armor and weapons following behind him. He himself was carrying a brown bag. When his patron saw nivel he gave her a broad smile. “Ah good to see you made it nivel. This is Anna and Wilhelm.” He gestured towards the two squires behind him. Wilhelm just gave a wave and a smile.

“Nice meeting you.”
Anna said.

“So the exercise is a team fight. Fighting together with your fellow knights is something that comes up often. So it's important to train in it. Wilhelm and Anna are one team and nivel and aldheran one as well.”

“The goal of today's training exercise is easy.” He lifted up a brown bag he had been holding. “One team will defend this bag while the other team tries to get their hands on it and bring it back out of the training ground. The defending team wins if they take out the opponents or the time limit runs out. Before that the bag isn't allowed to leave the training ground or it's a loss for the defending team. So you can't hide the bag there. Don't try to fool me. I'll know.”
Bertrund said before throwing the bag at aldhran who barely caught it.

“ You two are the defending team. So any questions?”

“One. How long is the time limit?” If they were the defending team and the time limit was long they would be at a massive disadvantage. Especially since both wilhelm and anna looked like they were squires a lot longer then he was. He didn't know how far Nivel was in her training. But he was far behind.

His patron just grinned. “Half a bell, give or take some chimes. Any other questions?”

“Petch.” That was a long time to play keepaway with the bag. He gave a look at the equipment of the other two squires. Both were using the same large shields that he was using. Anna had a dagger and hammer. While Wilhelm had a longsword on him.
Aldhran
Player

Words: 9178
Joined roleplay: December 13th, 2014, 9:36 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Team fight ( nivel)

Postby Nivel on January 8th, 2015, 4:48 am

"I was born ready" Nivel proclaimed thrusting a tiny fist in the air. The statement wasn't to farfetched since it didn't take long after birth for her to speak and walk around. She even started combat training when she was only a season old which was not something many could boast about.

The pycon returned his smile with much better accuracy than she normally did, her new cat like face made smiling much easier that it was previously. It was strange that she owed her perpetually smiling cat face to being crushed during a sparing match but it was impossible for a pycon to tell what form they would take next.

She followed Aldrans gaze towards the arriving squires and patron Knight. Nivel couldn't quite remember the name of Aldrans Patron..was it Sir Bertrund..yah that was probably it.
"Nice to see you too..Sir..Ber...trund" She replied hesitantly still unsure if she was saying the right name. The Patron had introduced the two squires in his company as Anna and Wilhelm, Anna seemed friendly while Wilhelm seemed more reserved.
"Oh and you as well Anna and Wilhelm" Nivel said with a slow bow and a happy flap of her wings.

Nivel listened to the Knight as he explained the rules of the game they were about to play. She liked what she was hearing, and it made her excited to start.
After Aldran asked some questions about the rules she thought she would get her wish but instead Sera Grey showed up.

"I apologize for my tardiness, I was held up with some business I needed to take care of" She explained as she joined the group. Directing her attention to her Squire she noticed something missing. "Nivel..I though I told you to wear your armour?" There was disappointment in her voice but deep down Grey knew her squire would opt out of the armour.

"Oh I can't fight in armour, It just gets in the way." Nivel replied like Grey was speaking nonsense.

Grey sighed "It cannot be helped" She directed her attention to her fellow Knight "Should we let them start now?"

Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Team fight ( nivel)

Postby Sayana on June 4th, 2015, 11:08 pm

Aldhran

Comments :
If you return to Mizahar, PM me and I’ll award you grades.

Nivel

Skills:
Skill EXP
Storytelling +1
Acting +1
Planning +1
Socialization +1

Lores:
  • Aldhran: Fellow squire
  • Importance of teamwork for knights

Shield Points:
Shield Points Earned Reason
+1 Training
+1 Patron

Total: +2 Shield Points

Comments :
Too bad this didn’t get very far. But I still love reading Nivel’s adorable personality. There wasn’t that much I could award for this one.

Don't forget to edit/delete your grade request in the grade request thread. However, make sure to keep the link so that the DS can review graded threads with ease.

If you have any questions or concerns about your grade please feel free to send me a message (like really, I’m all ears if you feel like I missed something).

Enjoy.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)