Closed [Sayana's Apartment] Party Prep (Orin)

Orin helps Sayana get food preparations done before her big party.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Sayana's Apartment] Party Prep (Orin)

Postby Marrick Corvis on March 18th, 2015, 6:12 pm

Sayana

Skills Earned
Cooking +4xp
Observation +5xp
Organization +1xp
Socialization +3xp
flirting +1xp
Planning +1xp

Lores Learned

Lore – How to Filet a Fish
Lore – Spices with fish
Lore – Garlic with Ham

Notes – Ahh, nothing more entertaining that reading the temptress. Great posts. I might make one little suggestion regarding quoting another characters Dialogue. You may have already started doing this, but I’d recommend explaining the other author’s dialogue. It allows for more character introspection in regard to what the other author wrote. Or so I’ve found. A sort of… Analysis portion. Oft times it also nets you a few more observation points.

Orin

Skills Earned
Land Navigation +1xp
Socialization +5xp
Observation +2xp
Cooking +3xp
Teaching +3xp
Planning +2xp

Lores Learned

Lore – Eypherians keep slaves.
Social Lore – Tease back… Its safe… I swear!

Notes- Orin my friend, between the first thread of yours I graded and this one I noticed vast improvements. Well done. I truly enjoyed reading this. You write awkward Very well.
Marrick Corvis
Rest under my Wing

Words: 268368
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2013, 12:29 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Previous