[Group Plotnotes] The Numerous Musketeers

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Postby Aventis on March 24th, 2015, 11:53 pm

We know when everyone is ready and I PM Knightmare. I'm not gonna make him work around us c:

Credit to: Rhys for picture edit, Redd and Estellir Konrath for Boxcodes, and Fallon for Signature

Shameless self advertising. Feel free to make a request!

Aventis
Your brother in multiple arms

Words: 158586
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2014, 9:14 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Nivel on March 24th, 2015, 11:57 pm

Sorry I should have sent a pm, I was just like O__O.
Well if it doesn't work with what I have planed I need to drop, so I guess I'll say yes but if the date given doesn't add up I'm a no.
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Aventis on March 24th, 2015, 11:58 pm

As soon as he makes the thread we're all locked in. What're your plans?

Credit to: Rhys for picture edit, Redd and Estellir Konrath for Boxcodes, and Fallon for Signature

Aventis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Iskessah on March 25th, 2015, 12:03 am

So, yeah, don't expect much. Iskessah didn't see much when she went to Darva, and she doesn't really care about any of you :P Also, the odds of her thinking to retain the map are a bit slim, but I'll leave it up to Liminal. Technically it was Lucas's map, and Liminal didn't award it to me in my grade, so I'm inclined to think I don't have it, and I don't have any lores about island layout, so yeah, I might be aware of cliffs, mountain path and a bit of jungle, but that's about it. ;P

Also, just so you're all aware, I'm only in this for the bare minimum posting required to count as "participating" until further notice, because I have had a crazy month and I want to go crawl in a cave but I can't because I still have things to do <.<
Iskessah
Player

Words: 140537
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 12:09 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nivel on March 25th, 2015, 12:05 am

Learning magic on the 66th (which I guess I can change if that's too late.)
I'm also helping Marrick with his psycho mom not sure on the dates, and I wanted to fly with Treachery I think he was going to do it on the 84th (Which I don't really need to do, but I'd really like to)

Edit: I went into this thinking I would have a lot of this season to milk (mostly because I'm certain you said it would) and you said you would try to get the date for me. I don't want to get that info the moment I'm locked in.
Last edited by Nivel on March 25th, 2015, 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Sayana on March 25th, 2015, 12:06 am

*Pops in*

So I was reading Isolde's brilliant research on the whole Darva aspect and I wanted to point out a possible idea to this point of hers:

It would be cool if one of our characters could get their hands on either An Account of the Circumnavigation of Mizahar, which supposedly you can find in any library in a lot of the countries, so the Knights should likely have a copy, or even a copy of the map of Darva that Charm had before she vanished. Iskessah might even still have the copy that was made last time she went to the island.

First off, books are expensive, so you might not be able to convince the knighthood to part with such an important book.

However, books can be copied. And paper is not as expensive. Also, if you have 10 PCs copying a single book, then it wouldn't be much time spent for each character.

This is just a thought that you can either take or not. I kind of borrowed this idea from medieval scholars who did not have enough money to buy their textbooks, but they could buy paper and rent out sections of a single textbook to copy down. A textbook might be divided into several sections that multiple students would borrow at the same time to copy. Or Lorden could just copy the whole thing ;) I know he was working on some copying skills at one point and he might pick up some navigation skills if he's reading and copying this book.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Aventis on March 25th, 2015, 12:18 am

I see a few issues with that.
1. We don't know we're going to Darva.
2. Not all of us are literate.
3. The Knighthood would probably part with a book.
BUT! Feel free to post here again. And Nivz all those dates work fine except perhaps the Treachery one.

Aventis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Nivel on March 25th, 2015, 12:23 am

aww poo...I guess I can fly on a Zith another time.
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Aventis on March 25th, 2015, 12:24 am

Depending on Knighty's reply, you might be able to.

Aventis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Nivel on March 25th, 2015, 6:37 am

Alexander Ross wrote:Okay, steering the conversation back to the trip... would anyone be willing to apprentice Ross in Unarmed and magics? :D

Nightmare said I don't need his approval to teach you guys (though you still need approval to learn from npc's), so Nivel can teach your character Aurisitcs magic if you want to learn. Although the conditions are that your character will have to get to know Nivel first, have a reason why he would need magic and show her that you are responsible enough to handle it. They will probably spend most of the thread discussing the dangers and such, and doing a lot of meditation.

Nivel can't really "teach unarmed but she can have a sparing match with you.
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)