A broken Sword (Solo)

Tiath helps repair a bridge.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

A broken Sword (Solo)

Postby Katelyn Marks on April 16th, 2015, 11:48 am

Due Rewards

“After nourishment, shelter, and companionship, stories are the thing we need most in the world.”
― Philip Pullman

Tiath
Skills
➢ Blacksmithing +4
➢ Observation +4
➢ Investigation +2
➢ Socialization +5
➢ Planning +2
➢ Philosophy +1
➢ Rhetoric +1
➢ Longsword +1

Lores
➢ Blacksmithing: Using Bellows
➢ Blacksmithing: Creating a Horseshoe
➢ Blacksmithing: The Wrong Way to Make a Sword
➢ Ros Vizerian: Highly Respected Smith
➢ Ros Vizerian: Do Not Disturb
➢ Location: The Mithryn Outpost
➢ Ser Brendan: Family Friend
➢ Kurger: Old Teacher
➢ Location: Kurger's Forge

Comments: This was a good solo. I liked it. I felt really sorry for Tiath when he confronted his parents. His father is a real piece of work--instantly hated him. Just as a reminder though there are no hours, minutes, or seconds in Mizahar. There are bells for hours, chimes for minutes, and ticks for seconds. Other than that, good job. Maybe proof read your posts a little more thoroughly in the future, but other than those small things, I have no complaints!

Consequences: Tiath will now have a prominent scar on his jaw where his father cut him. It will heal in two weeks unless tended by gnosis.

If you have any concerns or questions about your rewards please feel free to send me a message. Also, please edit your original grade request and mark it as graded. Thank you and enjoy!
Katelyn Marks
Gingersnap

Words: 226535
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2014, 10:58 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Previous