Completed Damasked Charoda Chatter [The Distillery]

Ayszel Parts With Her Miza to Befriend Some of the Charodean Traders

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

Damasked Charoda Chatter [The Distillery]

Postby Katelyn Marks on May 4th, 2015, 8:34 pm

Due Rewards

“After nourishment, shelter, and companionship, stories are the thing we need most in the world.”
― Philip Pullman

Ayszel
Skills
➢ Socialization +5
➢ Observation +5
➢ Investigation +4
➢ Negotiation +5
➢ Interrogation +2
➢ Rhetoric +1
➢ Research +2
➢ Singing +2

Lores
➢ Location: The Distillery
➢ Fargholian Cattle: Origins, Uses, and Appearance
➢ Seahorses: Appearance and Uses
➢ Konti: All Women
➢ Konti: Aquatic Race
➢ Dhani Lullaby: Hush Little Snakeling
➢ Paper from Aenbult Reeds

Loot: Watercolor painting of a seahorse.

Comments: This was a very good thread, but there is a problem with the books you are wanting to purchase here. I messaged Traverse about them, and this was his verdict.

"I would not approve of either of the two non-wiki books because Zinrah isn't a good place for books period, and both of those would be very rare finds, and in addtion most likely they would not be written in Common if they were personal journals."

If you want to discuss this, he says to feel free and PM him. Aside from that, I enjoyed reading this one. You did well with haggling.

If you have any concerns or questions about your rewards please feel free to send me a message. Also, please edit your original grade request and mark it as graded. Thank you and enjoy!
Katelyn Marks
Gingersnap

Words: 226535
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2014, 10:58 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Previous