PM to join A leisurely walk in the darkness...( L'orlei)

Ashe first meets L'orlei

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

A leisurely walk in the darkness...( L'orlei)

Postby Ashe on August 3rd, 2015, 10:38 pm

Ashe continued with the brisk pace L'orlei set for the two, It had been a while since she last moved this fast and it appeared that her partner was not used to moving at this rapid pace very often, So she slowed down for a moment to give the konti more time to recover. With the moment of silence a thought of Ashe's deceased family crossed Ashe's mind and a chill slid down her back as the young woman imagined their mangled corpses being pulled from the wreckage of the terrible storm years ago. The moment of discovery continued to haunt her to this day even though the thought became a less frequent visitor.

The sound of the konti's voice snapped the young woman away from her thoughts and Ashe turned her attention back to L'orlei. "My own mother was Called away when I was young, and I never knew my father. That's not that unusual on Mura though. We are all usually raised by our mothers" The konti said. 'Then who raised you?' Ashe thought to herself, not sure if it was wise to ask a foreigner about parents, and soon the foreigner moved onto Reimancy.

"I can only use water, and I am not very good with it"

The phrase made Ashe suddenly think about sharing her knowledge of using water as a focus of reimancy and she made a furtive whisper at the edge of a slight grin "I could possibly share some pointers if you are interested."
Ashe
The closet mage

Words: 33740
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2015, 3:03 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

A leisurely walk in the darkness...( L'orlei)

Postby Royal on January 22nd, 2016, 10:26 am

Ashe
If you return to Mizahar, please PM me and I’ll upload your grade :)

Lorlei
Skills
Philosophy +3
Land Navigation +1
Rhetoric +2
Leadership +1
Reimancy +1
Anthropology +2
Geography +1
Teaching +1
Observation +4
Endurance +1

Lores
Ashe Fallwood: Reimancer
Sunberth: A deadly place to use magic
Konti Gift: A blessing and a curse
Ashe: Sunberth residence since birth
Philosophy: Trust in a fellow magic user
Anthropology: Mura versus Sunberth
Philosophy: Does magic make evil?

Comments
Just FYI: In your ledger, you’ve written 0gm for inactivity in Fall 516AV. It should be 515AV :)

Questions? Comments? Please don't hesitate to PM me!
Royal
You can call me Queen Bee

Words: 65918
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2015, 9:27 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous