[Alvadas OOC Thread] Alvadas Character Cast

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Cadence on November 26th, 2010, 1:03 am

This is the place to introduce yourself to your fellow Alvadas roleplayers. Brilliant idea, isn’t it? Of course it is, and it happens to be one of Gossamer’s. Whether you’re a permanent resident of only visiting, please fill out this form and post it here. You’ll get to know other characters, their motivations, and what they like to thread about. Then, you’ll know who your character will want to become best friends with and who he/she would like to kill. Don’t we all want to know who we’d want to kill in advance?

PC Name: Words have meaning and names have power.
Age & Sex: Your PCs age and gender goes here.
Reason for Being in Alvadas: Are you here to learn about illusion, go on an epic quest, or eat some carrot cake? Other reasons are also acceptable.
Things I Like to Thread About: We all have thread themes we prefer. What are yours?
Things I Dislike To Thread About: Do you hate cuddling in threads? Have issues with murder? Write what you don’t like to thread about here.
Additional Comments: Are you looking to write some threads in particular? Looking for a soul mate, rival, acquaintance, or need some mod assistance? Put any other information you'd like to mention here.
Your Favorite Fruit: This may be the most important field to fill out. Do not neglect it.
Cadence
Musical Silence

Words: 88873
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2010, 7:11 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Enit on December 8th, 2010, 5:56 pm

PC Name: Enit Slayne
Age & Sex: 23, Female
Reason for Being in Alvadas: Enit grew up outside of the city, she was always forbidden to enter the city, so naturally she must go in and see it now.
Things I Like to Thread About: Adventure, drama, mischief...I'm really not all too horribly sure.
Things I Dislike To Thread About: politics....I very much dislike politics fictional or not.
Additional Comments: I'm hoping to gain a friend someone who may let me act through them on some occasions, and someone to show Enit the ropes, because at the moment she's highly confused and lost.
Your Favorite Fruit: Pomegranate!!! <3
Enit
The Lost

Words: 13962
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2010, 4:50 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Postby Chantilas Trevayne on December 9th, 2010, 3:36 am

PC Name: Chantilas Trevayne
Age & Sex: 22, Man parts
Reason for Being in Alvadas: The art and magic of Illusion has become an obsession, as well as his way of life. Where else could he belong?
Things I Like to Thread About: Oh, there are no limits to how high and how low I can take Chantilas.
Things I Dislike To Thread About: Things that border on stepping outside of the lore in this universe.
Additional Comments: I really want to have the chance to write with all of you fantastic writers and am excited to toss this basket case into the works.
Your Favorite Fruit:Quite possibly coconut. Though if there were kiwis that tasted like coconut....
Chantilas Trevayne
Player

Words: 10777
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2010, 2:11 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Vizyous Aconitum on December 20th, 2010, 6:22 pm

PC Name: Vizyous Aconitum
Age & Sex: 21, Male
Reason for Being in Alvadas: Vizyous wants to immerse himself in Illusion to discover more about himself.
Things I Like to Thread About: Befriending, fighting, stalking, adventuring and giggling are all perfectly fine with me and Vizyous.
Things I Dislike To Thread About: I can't think of anything at the moment, but as long as the threads are well rounded, Vizyous will be entertained.
Additional Comments: I want to find a friend and also a rival. Vizyous also enjoys stalking, so if anyone is looking for a stalker... hehe.
Your Favorite Fruit: Clementine!
Vizyous Aconitum
Harmless Trickster

Words: 94651
Joined roleplay: December 16th, 2010, 12:47 am
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Malanos on January 5th, 2011, 9:08 pm

PC Name: Malanos "Ironfist" Pitrius

Age & Sex: 45, Male

Reason for Being in Alvadas: I'm here because I ran away from Sultros (reasons shall not be disclosed).

Things I Like To Thread About: Combat of any sort, casual meetings, really anything.

Things I Dislike To Thread About: I haven't found anything yet.

Additional Comments: If you want to meet up don't be offended by my Isurian attitude. He has a very strong superiority complex, and it's not personal ;)

Your Favorite Fruit: Will I be in trouble if I say all fruit? Hmm... well pomegranates are pretty good. Ah! Strawberries, strawberries are my favorite fruit.
Malanos
Player

Words: 9129
Joined roleplay: December 2nd, 2010, 8:30 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Navir on January 6th, 2011, 7:30 pm

PC Name: Navir "Firmhand" Pitrius
Age & Sex: Male 56
Reason for Being in Alvadas: I am here because my cousin (the guy above ran away.)
Things I Like to Thread About: Well a lot, not really anything specific though.
Things I Dislike To Thread About: Smutty romance scenes and pointless training treads.
Additional Comments: Well It would be nice to find someone who could teach me more about weaponsmithing,alchemy and armorsmithing. I might wanna have some trouble find me to :D
Your Favorite Fruit: I like mushrooms not fruit :P
Navir
Player

Words: 13909
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2011, 10:26 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sage Eleanor on January 19th, 2011, 5:12 am

PC Name: Rosa
Age & Sex: 3 (looks 16), female
Reason for Being in Alvadas: Traveler, looking to learn about illusion
Things I Like to Thread About: Just about anything
Things I Dislike To Thread About: I don't like having to wait forever for replies...
Additional Comments: Looking for friendship and a possible romance.
Your Favorite Fruit: Apples!
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic6948.htmlLink to Rosa Magpie Thief of the North character sheet.
Sage Eleanor
Player

Words: 3941
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2010, 4:29 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Hadrian on January 21st, 2011, 7:32 am

PC Name: Hadrian Aelius
Age & Sex: Male, and he will have turned 22 by the time the ship lands in Alvadas.
Reason for Being in Alvadas: Hadrian's drive is always to learn. He has degrees in Magic and Anthropology from the University of Zeltiva, so that is what he studies most, but he is also trying to figure out illusion v. reality and stuff. You know, light fare.
Things I Like to Thread About: I am pretty open and eclectic. I already have a few threads going and am down for whatever, whether it be merely social or lots of drama and skill-building.
Things I Dislike To Thread About: Unicorns.
Additional Comments: I'd like him to meet Ionu. If he doesn't get gnosis out of it, whatever, but I think it'd be interesting for him to have a conversation with the deity of illusion. He might end up with Eyris' gnosis, so you'd think he'd be wise... But maybe he'll thereby understand the nature of illusion on another level, which might intrigue Ionu. Who knows?
Your Favorite Fruit: Beans, beans, the musical fruit; the more you eat, the more you toot; the more you toot the better you smell, so eat more beans to keep you well. Actually, ...pineapple.
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Nezuel on January 23rd, 2011, 10:08 pm

PC Name: Nezuel
Age & Sex: 18 and male
Reason for Being in Alvadas: Has heard that Alvadas is a magical center and is interested in checking it out. Also possibly see Ionu as his first god.
Things I Like to Thread About: Fighting, magic, learning, teaching, new friends...
Things I Dislike To Thread About: Stupid people, racism, slaves.
Additional Comments: I'd like to meet a mentor of magic or a friend.
Your Favorite Fruit: Green apples.
Nezuel
Player

Words: 4548
Joined roleplay: January 15th, 2011, 11:43 pm
Character sheet

Postby Julius Aldoid on January 26th, 2011, 6:25 pm

PC Name: Julius Aldoid
Age & Sex: 25, Dandy
Reason for Being in Alvadas: Julius is a born and raised native of Alvadas, having lived in the city all his life.
Things I Like to Thread About: Magic, Mind-bending weirdness, silliness, wonder, exploration of the world and the mind.
Things I Dislike To Thread About: not much.
Additional Comments: Hope to get my residence established, level a bit in my gadgeteering, and then set up a clockwork shop. Maybe trade with traveling mages to learn magic in return for timepieces maybe :3
Your Favorite Fruit: Pickled Currant
Julius Aldoid
He who hunts hats.

Words: 38677
Joined roleplay: December 5th, 2010, 10:10 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next