PM to join Celebrations (Various)

Sayana and Aren's Wedding Reception [Syliras Theatre]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Celebrations (Various)

Postby Ball on November 9th, 2015, 1:33 pm

Header

As you all can tell, there isn't much listed for XP or Lores in this thread. It is a really short one (on purpose I do believe). Any questions, please let me know.

Sayana, as usual please mark this request in the queue as graded.

-Ball

Sayana
Dancing +1

• Aren and Sayana: First Dance as a married couple
  • Leading a giant in dance

Nivel
Sculpting +1
Sewing +1
Dancing+1
Cosmetology +1

• Sayana and Aren's Wedding Reception (Guest)

(I gave ya a point of Cosmetology due to giving the Plushie Isolde some make up =D)

Gwin
Musical Instrument (Violin) +1

• Playing for a crowd of people
  • Musical Instrument (Violin): Soft and poetic, perfect for a wedding
  • Sayana and Aren's Wedding Reception (Musician)

Beodan Clathony
Observation +1

Terag
Observation +1

• Sayana and Aren's Wedding Music different than Isurian Wedding music

Devi
Observation +1

Aren
When you have returned and would like to receive your grade. Please update your CS to the last active season you played in and PM to receive your grade.

Calisto
Please update your ledger to adhere to the seasonal wages required to survive. If you are a squire, please remember that even though the Order pays for your seasonal expenses you must still record it on your CS

Once you have done so, please PM me for your grade in regards to this thread.

Kayuqtuq Snowsong
In order to recieve your grade for this thread you must list where you received your XP in your CS. This can be done by either just listing the grade of each thread with the thread, or by attaching the link of the thread to each recieved XP. Please let me know when you have completed this and I will give you your grade.

I have also PM'd you the same message Kayuqtuq.

CreditGoes to Lisana for this beautiful post template
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes