An Unexpected Encounter { Nikia }

Ferrin attempts another go for the Mountains to hunt/practice archery. And he meets Nikia during that time.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on September 16th, 2015, 2:44 am

Ferrin
Season of Fall 515 AV, Day 15 Afternoon

Ferrin is excited to take another hunting trip, with his new clothes and all, he left his sword belt at his room where he is currently living in the Heralds Arms. A busy place one might say, since typically the whole city of peace is busy. With people everywhere walking on the cobblestone streets trying to get to certain places.

Ferrin was already on the road to the mountains though after walking through the rivers of people. The road seems peaceful and calm, not much travelers going through here today it seems, but it doesn't hurt to meet new people on the way.

Ferrin stood still staring towards the mountains. It's view seems wondrous, it makes Ferrin feel that painters and artists should capture all of its beauty with their brush and pieces of parchment. The sun always shines with glorious colors. All Ferrin wants to do today is improve his skills with his bow and maybe how quick he can react to things.

Training is all what mostly matters to him today, but if something important comes up Ferrin can take his time later in the day. He heard a few howling noises off in the distance, possibly excitement coursing through the animals veins completing a goal of some sort.

The young hunter began walking towards the mountains, maybe I should practice climbing it? Ferrin thought for a moment 'or I can just walk on the areas that seen to be a clear walkway that works.' But Ferrin decides to practice his archery skills first. The woods cover most of the land for miles upon miles going across the land of Sylrias.

After moments of walking and time passing by, he found a nice looking area to practice. Looking around for no dangerous animals, he drops his quiver and begins picking an arrow out. He knocked it on the bowstring, aiming the bow to a tree as a target, at least 30 yards away, and the path of clear. He pulls the string back tightly with two of his fingers, he let the arrow go from the string with a calmed breath and the arrow whizzed right through the cleared path and hitting the tree that Ferrin was aiming at. The sound that it made when it has impacted the tree was like a loud Thump.

He picks up another arrow, and aims for the same tree just a little higher though than the last arrow he had shot. Ferrin knocks the arrow into the bowstring, then he lifted the longbow up with caution and aimed at the tree.

Boom the arrow hit the tree and one of the closest benches that was hanging on the tree fell off due to the vibration of the impact. When the branch fell, the branch ended up making a few alerting noises to animals that could be around, but Ferrin is hoping that nothing bad can happen.

"Pavi" | "Common"
"Tukant"

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Nikia on September 16th, 2015, 5:43 am

It was in between morning and almost noon when Nikia woke to the sound of knocks on her door. At first, it was faint. But once the young kelvic tossed and turned in her bed, she was becoming alert. She often shelter heavily, but this time was different. And had been waiting for a letter of approval for a job she had requested. The knocks at the door served to be growing louder the more Nikia started waking up. She opened her tired blue eyes the best she could and fought to keep them open. Her silver hair hung over the wolf's have making it hard for her to see. She then extended her hands to get face to move the hair and rub her eyes. "I do not wish to get up just yet." She stated in a groggy voice. Then continued, "You may come back later." Silence filled Nikia's home. She sighed of relief.

After moments of silence, Nikia heard something by her door. She managed to find the strength to unleash herself from the blankets grasp and sat up. Her long hair hung over her shoulders and some rested on the bed behind her. Her pale skin was warm due to the layers of bedding. Her icy blue eyes remained tired and sleepy until she rubbed them to wake them up. Once she was uncovered and up, Nikia made her way to her door to find a letter on the floor. She picked it up and opened it right away. It was the letter she had waited for. Excitement filled her heart as she began reading it. She was now officially employed as a Hunter. "Yes! Finally!" She said full of excitement. Minutes have gone by and Nikia was loosing track of time. She sat the letter down and rushed to get ready for the day.

She bathed herself, got dressed and packed her bag with some items she may need for her outing. Nothing to start the day off like a little hunting. Before she left, she made sure that she had all of the following: a razor, a knife, some rope, a few hooks and some food. When Nikia checked out everything she had, she let out a laugh at herself. She couldn't remember the last time she needed all this stuff for hunting. Her normal routine was to just leave home and head to the forest for her daily run. But, something seemed different. The silver haired girl flung her bag over her shoulder and headed out, locking the door behind her. She quickly made her way through the castle's walls and towards the city.

The day started out like any other walking through the city. Shops were open and always busy. The city center seemed crammed with people. Friends, families and children roamed the streets of the stone walls laughing and smiling to one another. Almost making it impossible for Nikia to get through the maze of people. Along with the beings that surrounded the young wolf, the faint sun had stood above her shoulders peering down within the walls of Syliras. Nikia couldn't help but smile and greet the everyone that walked by her. Her ears were filled with much chatter and spoken words that she almost got distracted from her destination. Syliras is busy. People planning more so then ever now that summer is over. She thought to herself as she made her way to the city gates. There, she approach one of the guards and waved at him. A simple gesture letting him know that she'll return.

After a while of walking, and great distance, Nikia had finally made it to the entrance way of the mountains. Beautiful as always. She stated, with a smile on her face, as she admired the view. Then continued off in search of a good place to unwind. The sun that hung over her head had finally settle in the sky. She could hear birds chirping along with many other animals in the distance. A perfect day for a run. She thought. Not long after moments have passed by, The young kelvic found her spot. It was an enclosed area that looked like a good hiding place. She walked through the tree limbs and placed her bag on the ground. As she started to unwind, she heard noises in the distance. But something seemed off. They weren't animal noises or anything close. So Nikia was gonna start her run early and investigate.

She tucked her long hair behind her ears and began getting undressed. Adrenaline started to consume her. Her heart began to beat rapidly. And excited filled her veins. This was something she missed so much. Although, it had been a while since ran and went out for a hunt. After she took off her clothes and shoes quietly, she placed them right next to her bag with ease. The kelvic maintained stealthy movement as to not spook any other animals nearby. Her eyes peered out from her place, looking around for any uninvited guests. She was very territorial. Nikia then closed her eyes for a few seconds, while she shifted into her wolf form, then continued to make her way through the mountains. Finally! Time for a run! She thought deviously. The warm Fall breeze ran freely through Nikia's silver-white fur. The smell of Pine and Nobel trees filled her nostrils' as she breathed heavily in between each stride. Twigs and dead leaves crushed beneath her paws as if stepping on a sheet of ice. The wolf's crystal blue eyes narrowed down her path as she began to slow down. She caught movement just a few yards from her. She sat and watched.
"There is no stronger bond than a pack of wolves"

"Common" Thoughts

Nikia
The Wolf One

Words: 32333
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2015, 7:28 am
Blog: View Blog (5)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on September 16th, 2015, 11:30 am

Ferrin

As time passes through, Ferrin is still practicing with his bow. He can't forget that dream that he had earlier. But he shouldn't have it bother him now. Something felt wrong, his hairs on the back of his neck stood up and he felt something/someone watching him.

He took another arrow from his quiver and knocked it in the bow. He lifts it up while holding it with his fingers he aimed at the same tree with arrows all over it, at least twenty maybe. His hands start to hurt though, maybe I should get some hunting gloves? Ferrin thought. And added, 'but what is watching me?' Ferrin w nervous and anxious to see what was behind didn't want to find out what was making him so afraid.

But he lets go of the string and the arrow whizzed right through the path of trees this time, Ferrin missed and he curses quietly. He knows now that he has to get the arrows. He picks up his quiver and wraps it behind his shoulder. Afterwards, he takes his bow and holds it in one hand and starts to walk towards the tree that he has been shooting at.

As he walked to the tree he got that same feeling. He ignores it and plucked the arrows out the tree. Leaving little holes in return. Ferrin almost forgot that he had lost that other arrow somewhere as he was plucking the last arrow in the tree. He cursed in stupidity as he walks in to the maze of trees to search for his arrow.

What could that something that is watching him be? Ferrin thought. He scans the forest with his body turning in all directions looking for that pathetic excuse of an arrow. He sighs as he can not find it hidden either beneath piles of leaves and camouflaging with the wood and stone.

He sits down on a near by log to give his legs and hands some rest. His fingers are red from the string, and his feet are sore, but he will keep practicing with his bow. The bow lying next to him on the ground with the quiver laying down as well. It makes of Ferrin wanting to take a nap. But he shouldn't just yet. He still has to find that other arrow.

Now where could it have gone?

"Pavi" | "Common"
"Tukant"

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Nikia on September 17th, 2015, 9:36 am

Nikia watched the man, attentively, as he continued to short his bow. Shot after shot, making his mark each time. The wolf maintained her position behind the tree limbs for only a short while. Time seemed to have moved slowly, making the day seem long. After a few short minutes, Nikia noticed the man's change of pace. The wolf cocked her head and looked with wonder. She changed her stance and stood silently for a moment, curiously. She slowly made her way near the tree, the man had been shooting at, to get a closer look. He seemed nervous. Why? He was in no real danger as far as Nikia was concerned.

The wolf's blue eyes emerged from the flimsy limbs held by the tree next to her. As of she were stalking her prey. Fallen leaves and twigs last beneath her paws. Very little sun shined through the branches that camouflaged the whit wolf. A breezed had started, making Nikia's face barely visible from the coverage that left it's place. She was the predator. The kelvic titled her head and continued to watch the curious man. She faintly caught his scent with the help of the wind. Everything seemed peaceful. Until the man shot his last arrow.

Distraction seemed to take its place, consuming the stranger. His last arrow missed good target and breezed right in between some branches. It wasn't until it wad to late that Nikia had been hit. The arrow had grazed her back left leg and disappeared behind her. The wolf let out a howl of pain then retreated back to her original place watching the stranger. Hey blood seeped out and looked vibrant in comparison to her coat. The kelvic looked around to see where the man had went, but want able to see him anywhere. For the moment, she wiped about herself.

Once Nikia was comfortable, she rested her body on top a fine patch of grass infused with twigs and leaves. Hey breaths becoming short as she panted with panic. The kelvic turned begins herself and begun licking her wound. With the arrow only grazing her leg, it wasn't a serious injury. But, she did need to find a way to treat it without it being infected. After moments of licking her wound, Nikia looked around to see if she could sniff out the stranger. Though only having a faint scene to go on was difficult to track. The wolf carefully got up and went back to the location were she was hit.

The young kelvic managed to limp her way towards the path she came from. She had stopped every few feet to smell the prints left behind to track the stranger. But, something got Nikia's attention. It was shiny and looked pointy the closer she got. Her nose hung above the item, sniffing it. The smell was familiar. It had the man's scent all over it. It was the missing arrow. Now the wolf wad on the right track. After minutes of searching, Nikia had found the stranger. He was sprawled out on a log with his stuff laying along side him.

Nikia limped her way over to him, slowly and carefully, as she whimpered. The lone wolf stood only a few feet from him as she continued to make noises of pain, hoping he would be kind enough to help her. The bleeding only slowed down. After a few short moments, Nikia had rested her body on the ground. Exposing her injured leg.

"Common" Thoughts

Nikia
The Wolf One

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on September 17th, 2015, 12:55 pm

Ferrin

The nervousness messed up his last shot before he put his arrows in the quiver. Before he was going to sit on the log Ferrin heard a howl really close by after that arrow went flying off the tree. 'What, a wolf?'

Ferrin asked himself with curiosity, he couldn't find the arrow anywhere so he decided to take a break with his hands sore from shooting the bow. His ears perked up to a noise of pain from an animal that seems to be coming from behind him.... A whimper.

Ferrin stopped massaging the sore hands and twisted his body around and gasped as a wolf simply spread its body across the ground covered by leaves and twigs. It seems hurt, Ferrin noticed the exposed leg that the wolf is sticking out.

Ferrin thought for a moment that it needs help, so he picked up his bag that he brought with him. Took out the water skin and his old shirt that was hand cleaned by an individual that works at the Heralds Arms. He began walking towards the young wolf carefully as if showing that he doesn't want to be food, or also making sure that Ferrin can be friendly.

He hopes that the wolf isn't playing some trick on him. He bites off a part of his old shirt and places the main piece on the ground next to him after tearing a big enough piece to wrap around the wound. "This might only hurt a bit, but this is alli have and I'm not very much of a healer."

He opens the water skin and pours water onto the wound noticing the wolf wince a bit. But that is not the worst part though. Ferrin rinsed the wound as much as he could before getting ready to wrap the wound. "Now prepare yourself my furry friend." Ferrin gave a reassured smile to show that he means no harm. Hoping that he won't become food.

Ferrin started to wrap the wound with the piece of the cotton shirt kneeling down so he can reach the leg and is carefully lifting it up with caution so he can be able to get it around the leg.

As he was wrapping the piece of clothing he looked up at the young wolf with another smile then went back to focusing on wrapping the leg wound. He finished tying the piece of cloth tightly so that it can contain the blood within the wound.

"There ask better," Ferrin said as he carefully puts down the leg. "Now, do you speak the common language?" it might seem like a stupid question but Ferrin was wondering if it might be another Kelvick.

Because normally wolves would not be this calm around a human when they are alone, but then again this wolf was hurt by something, hope it wasn't Ferrins lost arrow. And now coming to the thought he feels a bit sorry for the young wolf.

"Pavi" | "Common"
"Tukant"

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Nikia on October 30th, 2015, 11:03 am

As Nikia laid on the patch of grass, waiting, she rested her head. She often thought about her father and acted as though not to disappoint him. Even though, he wasn't around anymore. In this moment in time, Nikia was showing weakness. In front of a stranger no less. Letting her guard down and exposing herself. All her life, she was told to act a certain way. Always be strong no matter the circumstances. Raised into becoming a well-founded wolf. But something felt different. This was different.

The young kelvic was nervous. She watched the man attentively as he made his way towards her, bringing his bag along with him. Nikia noticed his smile and cautious body movement as a way to assure no harm would come to her. Each step he took, he was careful. Once he was kneeling down next to her, the stranger spoke to her with a calm and soothing voice. Still the wolf remained a close eye on him. Making sure that he wouldn't try anything funny. She observed him, curiously, as he took out a couple items from the bag next to him.

The white wolf continued to wince whenever she moved her leg. All she could do was focus on the kind soul that was helping her out. After all, it was his fault. As the kelvic stayed still, her blue eyes followed the man's hands. He had set aside a container that kept water and an old looking shirt that he began to tore. "I'm not very much a healer", his words echoed in her mind. She was just happy that he was a kind enough person to help her. Once he put down a piece of the shirt, Nikia flinched. Her damp leg became drenched with water. Rinsing off the blood, dirt and cleaning the wound. For a moment, Nikia had calmed down and her whimper was nothing but a sigh. Of course, that was the easier part.

After a few short moments of calm and collectiveness, Nikia felt a little better. The wound would take a couple of days to heal, but that was alright. All she needed to do was rest. She then began to slowly sit up to get a closer view of her wounded leg. It still hurt, but the bleeding had just about stopped. When the moments were gone, Nikia felt more pain, once again. The man had started to wrap her hurt leg. The injured kelvic winced and howled every time he lifted her leg up and down. Only took a minute, but he was done. Nikia then leaned her head to smell the cloth that clung to her leg. It smelt as the arrow did. It was him.

Nikia positioned herself resting on the man's body and began licking his face to show appreciation for his kindness. The once white wolf was now brown, red and whatever color the cloth was that hugged her leg. Twigs and dirt as well as leaves gripped her coat. The sun's light shined through the opening of the trees and caught Nikia's blue eyes, after she was done licking the stranger's face. The sound in the woods became lively again with birds, other animals and creepy crawlers that lurked beneath the ground. For a days accident, it was memorable.

Nikia almost forgot about the man's question. Although, she couldn't speak to him, she could answer his question by showing him. The kelvic made her way on all fours and headed towards the closest tree to change. Nikia disappeared for only a second or two then came out. She stood 5'4" with her slim and slender body. Her white and silver hair dropped to her waist matching her pale skin. Her icy blue eyes glistened in the sun's light. The once wolf girl stood beautifully against the tree as the women she transformed. Her left leg, still wrapped, gave off the color comparison. She stood silently for a moment longer then spoke with such sincerity, "I do speak common." Then waited patiently for a response. Although, it did seem odd, looking from the different perspective, a women standing nude, Nikia gave a simple smile as she pushed her hair behind her ears and met the strangers eyes with hers.

"Common" Thoughts

Nikia
The Wolf One

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 30th, 2015, 12:04 pm

Ferrin

Ferrin was happily relieved that the young wolf didn't take him as food for its meal. It howled in pain as he tried to mend the wound as best he can. The only reason why he wrapped his tattered clean shirt around the wound, was to prevent any natural infection.

The wolf happily rewarded Ferrin with a couple of warm wet slobbery licks all over Ferrins face. The white wolf, then backed up and went back into the same bush. Only this time revealing... Herself, that she is a Kelvick and not just an original noon morphical animal.

The female came out of the bush, bare and fully stripped from her clothes. For some reason Ferrin didn't want to show any worry or caution, maybe pretending that he can be confident. The female Kelvick seemed confident enough to not turn away in shyness. She stared directly to Ferrins eyes.

She pulled her hair back with her two hands. And she simply spoke "I do speak common," Well that's another relief. Someone that he can understand. Ferrin picked up his things from the ground, and put them in his bag. Ignoring the fact that his face is still slobbered still.

"I apologize about the arrow, I didn't know that you were hiding in that bush." He thought curiously though, 'How come she was watching me that close?' He wasn't sure what would happen next. He wasn't prepared for an encounter like this.

Ferrin wonders what the female is thinking about him. Her icy blue eyes still staring as if watching him when he makes a sudden movement by m she can get him off guard, or at least do something unexpected.

"My name is, Ferrin. What is yours?" A simple question to ask. Ferrin wanted to ask why she was watching him so closely, but he didn't want to harm this conversation and end up as food. A lot of wolves can be blood thirsty, Ferrin just hopes that this Kelvick isn't blood thirsty for him. Unless, she is really interested in Ferrin?

"Pavi" "Common"
"Tukant"

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Nikia on October 31st, 2015, 12:57 am

"It is alright." The women replied back. Then continued, "I should've known not to be so close when one is shooting." Still keeping an eye on him, Nikia began to walk towards him at a normal pace. She was confident much like the predator she was. The hollow ground crushed beneath her bare feet as small twigs and blades of grass were spared but her toes. The breeze in the air washed itself against her body like water hitting the shore line. Then making its way over her pale shoulders and running through her hair. Now that she no longer had a coat to keep her body warm, it was a little difficult to remain at a steady temperature.

Nikia's blue eyes peered down at the man named, Ferrin. She was about a foot or two away from him when she came to a halt and kneeled down next to him. She watched his movements as he picked up his belongings to place them back in its home. The women smiled and let a playful giggle escape her body. His nervousness amused her. Why is he so nervous? Nikia thought with wonder. Had he never seen a women stripped? She thought questioningly once more. Although, looking back on her thought, it seemed rather stupid. The long haired women spoke once more, "My name is, Nikia. It is a pleasure to meet you, Ferrin."

Silence took place for only a short while between Nikia and her new friend, Ferrin. The sounds of the trees and rustled leaves filled the air with soothing noises. It was as though the woods played a perfected rhythm for Nikia's ears. She felt free in such a place full of wonder and adventure. This was her home. The young women lifted her head and closed her eyes. Quietly, she listened to the music from the trees making. She was in perfect harmony.

Time had past what seemed to be forever. The wolf had stopped listening once the wind had slowed. She caught Ferrin's eyes watching her. Though, he still seemed nervous. So there was no harm in keeping his guard up. Finally, Nikia broke the silence and spoke. "Ferrin, why were you just shooting at the tree and not looking to hunt?" She asked him, curiously, then continued, "You did not seem as though you enjoyed it." The women had a puzzled look on her face. Nikia never understood humans. They seemed like the black sheep's in her eyes, even though, she was different. But she did enjoy his company and felt something from him. He seemed curious about her. The puzzled look went away and the smile came to the surface. I almost forgot. She thought. The young women leaned toward him and quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek. Also forgetting that she licked his face. "I never said thank you for helping me."

"Common" Thoughts

Nikia
The Wolf One

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 31st, 2015, 3:02 am

Ferrin

Ferrin finished putting his belongings into his pack. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed Nikia, which is the female. Who crept towards him. She knelt down and decided to ask a couple of questions feeling more comfortable around him so it seems.

Nikia asked Ferrin a couple of questions referring to his shooting. Ferrin answers with a doleful tone as if it would be depressing, "Just needed to get my resentment out that is all." Ferrin didn't want to get into full detail yet.

Would things be better if he told her? Well if he told anyone in fact? His parents are probably at home choosing decisions for other families, that after Ferrin left that can be in serious danger. Before he left though, there were guards who would protect the current magistrates.

Nikia knelt down to his level, leaning in closer to Ferrin. She then kissed him on the cheek, her lips warm and soft, luckily not as slobbery the time either. Although Ferrin did not mind, since his own horse likes to soak his face in saliva.

"I never said thank you for helping me." True, she wasn't able to in her animal form. Ferrin got this weird sensation as if maybe this woman wants to give him something more than a kiss? But would it be inappropriate to ask?

She seems confident enough without her clothes. Should Ferrin take off his clothes or would that be weird, also in the middle of the woods, though it is dark. Ferrin isn't good at picking out that m the right signs that people can give.

Ferrin didn't want to mess things up so, he kept going along with Nikia. 'What kind of signals is she giving?' Ferrin wondered.

"Pavi" | "Common"
"Tukant"

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Nikia on November 1st, 2015, 12:58 am

Ferrin's response wasn't what Nikia was expecting. The tone in his voice sounded much like guilt and his face depressed. Why does he seem so sad? She thought. Then continued, I wonder if something bad happened to him? Curiosity got the best of her and her questions filled her head. Nikia kept to herself for just a moment. Her hopeful eyes maintained his look of despair. She had to know what was the matter. The women leaned in just a few inches and tilted her head to the right. "What was the matter, Ferrin?" She asked. Nikia found humans interesting and wanted to know more. Normally, she'd be more guarded around strangers, but humans seemed different. Not so dangerous like the other people she had encountered. Especially this one. Ferrin was different.

Nikia positioned herself, sitting on her legs and knees with her hands in her lap. Her hair hung down like a blissful waterfall over her shoulders. The tips laying on the twigs and leaves around them. She was interested in Ferrin. But why? All he did for her was clean and wrap her wound. He seems so lost. The wolf thought, sympathetically. She sat in silence just thinking of how she could get to know Ferrin. As lost as Nikia thought Ferrin was, she was lost herself. A simple companion is what she always longed for, but could never have. The lone wolf expression is truly what she was living with.

Everything was quiet. Peaceful even. Nikia hadn't been paying attention to how dark it was getting. She was so fixed on Ferrin that she completely forgot to perform the tasks that she had set out to do. Nonetheless, it was beautiful. All the day animals, birds and rodents had called it a night to let the nocturnal ones roam free. The sounds of howls were like music to Nikia. The day has gracefully ended its journey. Where the sun had shined its light through, the moons surface had appeared. Stars had begun to take its place in the sky as though they were greeting the nightly animals. And the once blue sky was covered by a midnight shade that took over the sun's once sunset evening for itself. Nikia was content.

Now that the sun had said goodbye, a chill represented itself with a cool breeze through out the forest. Nikia had started getting the chills and goose bumps had formed on her skin. Her hair not covering her the best it could, it ran wild with the nightly wind. Maybe I should go get some clothes on. She thought with a smile, almost forgetting that she was naked, but didn't mind it. She was not shameful of the human body.

"Common" Thoughts

Nikia
The Wolf One

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes