Gardening Interest?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Gardening Interest?

Postby Crystal Nightshade on September 6th, 2016, 11:30 pm

Sorry for the hiatus guys and girls. I've been busy with school, either way I'm making room.

I'm removing the region specific flora and fauna due to Attutements very accurate point.

I'll be working on this again in my free time, so if anyone has any other suggestions of what to add please let me know~
0/2 Threads
Have time to visit the Gardening skill?
Crystal Nightshade
Intellectual Seeker

Words: 79860
Joined roleplay: August 28th, 2015, 9:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Gardening Interest?

Postby Crystal Nightshade on November 26th, 2016, 9:29 pm

So I've made slow progress on actually writing out the article and progress can be found here. I'm taking my time, but I'd also like to know if anyone has anything else they'd like to add. I've thought of a few more things but I'm not certain if I should add them.

One being something Firenze suggested. Gardening with magical properties. I'm not sure how I would go about this, but I feel it could be important to list.

Again if anyone has any suggestions feel free to pm them to me or post it here. Thanks!
0/2 Threads
Have time to visit the Gardening skill?
Crystal Nightshade
Intellectual Seeker

Words: 79860
Joined roleplay: August 28th, 2015, 9:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous