Closed Where Desires May Lead... (Sayana)

Raylan and Sayana meet when she seeks a massage. (Raylan's Job thread)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Where Desires May Lead... (Sayana)

Postby Raylan Ramsey on October 20th, 2015, 10:44 pm

66th Day of Fall, 515 AV.

“I wonder where he could be?” A sultry voice spoke out. Typically, Raylan could be found within any one of the many private massage rooms of the bathhouse. But his employers current problem was he constantly kept changing rooms. “Sweet-talker? Wheerrree are youuu~?” She repeated softly, questioning the likelihood of actually finding him beyond the maroon red door of that specific room. The Ethaefal's red painted lips lifted into a soft smile once she realized that she had found him.

Raylan stood in front of a high quality wooden dresser befitting the bathhouses superb interior. The dresser contained various massage supplies that he might need to preform his job. Leaning against it on the ground also laid his backpack and mandolin. The dresser counter was used as a table where two candlesticks were placed on both ends of it. It gave the dresser the vague appearance of some type of alter. At the center of the counter laid a neatly folded pile of different sized linens that were stacked on top of each other in a pyramid shape.

He stood at the far end of the candle lit room singing a song to himself. "Everything I do, Every little thing I do~ " He opened a dresser drawer to retrieve a small clay bowl in preparation of burning incense. "Everything I do, Every little thing, Every little Thin-ah-ing~." He sung the sweet melody with a delicate tenderness. "For you oo oou~"

As he sang he set the clay bowl down beside the linens. Raylan always enjoyed singing to pass the time whenever he was alone. It calmed him to a point where each lyric sounded like he had been singing to a lover sleeping next to him that he did not wish to awaken. However, once he knew Vela was behind him the tone in his voice grew louder for the woman to hear it.

"Everything I do, Every little thing I do, Every little thing~." He sung the sweet melody with a with a delicate tenderness. " Every little th-ah-ing~"

He reached into another drawer to pull out a small burlap bag. He opened it to pour a small amount of dried flower buds of lavender into the palm of his other hand. The bag was quickly returned from where he had taken it, and placed the herbs held in his palm into the bowl. To bring out the scent he used one of the many candles to ignite the lavender. As the flower buds burned they exuded a sweet smelling scent that wafted through the room.

The repetitive phrase he sung stopped once he turned around to greet his visitor. He moved pass the comfortable massage bench at the center of the room on his way to the entrance. “Vela, like sunshine,you always brighten up my day. And as always, I am ready to please.” The words were spoken with the faintest hint of passionate innuendo. “Oh? An amusing offer... Maybe later? Right now there are others who seek the pleasures you have to offer.” The elegant Ethaefal curiously stated before poking him on the chest with a finger.

"And tag.You're it." She taunted before she exited the room, the then woman absently spoke towards someone in the hallway who remained hidden from his view. "Welcome and Enjoy." The horned woman said as she made her way back to the Stark Naked's lobby.

Raylan kept his eyes locked onto the doorway as he awaited his guests entrance. He stood bare chested, wearing only a pair of black boots and breeches. The only noticeable accessory on his person consisted of a black leather mask that hid most of his facial features.
Raylan Ramsey
Insane On A Good Day

Words: 50459
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2012, 2:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Sayana on October 24th, 2015, 3:48 pm

Getting home from work was a nightmare. Sayana thought she was getting better at traversing the mountainous slopes but today proved far more difficult and even impossible at times. When the Eypharian first left the Crooked Playhouse, the entrance seemed to be built upon a sheer cliff with no way down. Upon further inspection, she noticed that on the far corner it was only a six foot drop to a ledge underneath. She sat down with her legs over the edge and carefully turned her body so that she could descend. Sayana gripped the top edge with two pairs of hands to slow her descent, then let go to jump the last foot. It was narrow and she kept as close as she could to the mountain side as she walked. Soon it jutted into the mountain opening into a cave. There were only specks of light to see by, but fortunately Sayana only had to dodge around large boulders to make her way through.

At last the cavern ended and Sayana breathed a sigh of relief when she saw a normal looking trail to follow. The mountain trail winded this way and that, and for several chimes she was able to make her way without too much difficulty. However when she turned at a fork, the mountain closed in on her and she reached a dead end with vertical rock walls on either side of the path. When she tried another route, it soon ended with sheer drop. Just as she was about to go back to the cave, she spotted a pile of rubble and large rocks. It merely led to the mountainside but it was flat enough (as in not vertical), that it looked like it had potential. Taking a deep breath she started climbing up the small rocks, careful to check if they wobbled before putting her full weight on them. There were a couple tricky spots where she had to reach a high gripping stone, or scramble up quickly lest she lose the momentum to keep going, but she slowly made progress. At last she reached the upper mountainside and scaled the sloped surface on her hands and knees before finding a proper flat spot to rest.

And then there was more. After over two bells of climbing up and down the mountainside and going in and out of caves, she was exhausted and her muscles ached all over. She was fortunate that her red skirt and top hadn’t ripped in the process but her hands were scratched and dirty and her armpits more than a little fragrant from the exertion. “Please… just get me somewhere that I can relax and no longer feel my muscles aching,” she murmured under her breath. Home was clearly what she had in mind, but Alvadas would not give her that satisfaction. Not yet.

As she rounded the corner of yet another narrow mountain trail she smelled the sweet fragrances of lavender mixed with hot steamy air. For a moment she thought she was imagining things but then the Stark Naked bathhouse came into view nestled into the mountain. There was even a little singing coming from inside. Sayana didn’t have to think twice before striding towards the inviting establishment.

Inside, the owner was a fiery looking woman and Sayana couldn’t quite tell if the horns were an illusion or not. Regardless, in her exhausted state her request was clear and simple. “A bath and a massage. And anything else you might have.” The owner replied with a few words of welcome and gestured to one of the rooms.

As Sayana entered the steamy room her expression was that of exhaustion and fatigue. However, upon spotting the man who she assumed would be her attendant, a sultry smile lit upon her face. Now that was a nice body to put her hands upon. “Are you the man who will be helping me undress before I relax in a steamy tub of water?” She asked holding nothing back in terms of her implied request. She stopped in front of him and reached out a high hand to gently cup the side of his face. She was curious what sort of face he had beneath the mask, and yet it made things oddly more exotic.

She dropped her hand and gave an inviting smile. The hardest garment to remove would likely be her set of red sleeves since they were designed to fit snuggly and there were six of them held together by a shawl-like piece of material at the back. Then she simply had her top, skirt, and boots as well as her black belt that held four daggers at her hip. Absently she flicked her long brown hair to one side, revealing the tender skin of her neck. Yet it also revealed her chevas mark, the small stylized ball of flame on the left side of her neck. However, one would have to look carefully since throughout the season it had gradually been fading.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Karin on December 20th, 2015, 5:46 pm

XP Award!

Name: Raylan Ramsey

XP Award:
  • Flirting: +1
  • Observation: +2
  • Planning: +1
  • Singing: +1
Lore:
  • Massage: Preparing the room with incense

Notes:
Please remember that you are a novice in singing, so perhaps Raylan’s tone wouldn’t be quite so sweet or have such a delicate tone! :)

Name: Sayana

XP Award:
  • Flirting: +1
  • Mountaineering: +2
Lore:
  • Alvadas Location: Stark Naked and Starstruck Bathhouse
  • Alvadas: Sometimes helpful in times of need
  • Self: Chevas mark is fading (Fall 515 AV)

Notes: None!

Additional Comments:Nice little thread, although it's a shame that it wasn't developed further. The atmosphere created by the mountains and the smell of lavender and the relaxation is wonderful you two :)

10/7/17- All my threads are marked [open] and as such are open to all. :)
Karin
Ocean gazing

Words: 384298
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 10:05 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Overlored (1)