Solo The World Wants to be Deceived...

Ayszel flees the mountains to Lhavit and spends the day on a Lhavitian tour.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

The World Wants to be Deceived...

Postby Ayszel on November 21st, 2015, 4:33 am

Tenten stretched out beneath their feet making Ayszel dizzy as she gazed down the steeply stretching streets. Ayszel tried to stare at the back of Oishi's head to keep her stomach down. "Do you tour often?" she asked. "Give tours often? Not too, Kalea is pretty isolated. I usually give Botany tours."

"Botany tours?" intrigued, Ayszels voice rose.

"Yes, I show people the gardens and introduce them to the native species." He explained, head wiggling with pride.

"Could you show me some the plants in this tour?"

"Uhm...I'm not sure if we have time. I have lots of places to show you so you can navigate Lhavit. Foreigners always find the levels of Lhavit difficult to learn. I'll show you some plants as we come across them though, and I can substitute the restaurants and bars, which people usually prefer, for the parks."

"Thank you," she bowed her head as they approached a small shop, "What's here?"

"Here, we get you some clothes." He opened the door for her and she stepped into the warmth. A furnace lay frothing and bubbling with flames that made even her perspire. Both her and Oishi immediately stripped off their outer layers to avoid the uncomfortable warmth.

"I'll wait here for you," He took a seat near the entrance twisting his toes in the familiar twitchiness of youth. He may mimic an adult well but he's still a kid, she chuckled to herself.

An elegant sleek woman approached her, her wide hips weaving between the stands that held the long sheets of fabric. She wore the traditional multi-layered dresses and drapes of most Lhavitian woman, although they were far more summery than the weather outside prescribed. In fact, the entire shop was a dazzle of summer, Ayszel realized. Tall pale rose and white vases held long tall flowers that spread the sweet scent of summer through the summery warm air. It was like being transported in time.

"Your shop is beautiful..." Ayszel murmured when the woman had drawn close enough.

"Thank you. I like to enjoy a little bit of summer everyday. Shall I get you some tea while we discuss your wardrobe? I don't like browsers, sticky little fingers all over my clothes. Besides, every woman desires a closet that speaks to whom she is, and people simply don't know what looks best on them." She explained quickly, wasting no time.

"U-uh...yes, that would be...good? lovely?" She murmured, "I don't know much about clothes," she conceded, having never worn clothes before this moment.

"Not many do,"

Ayszel took the proffered seat, an elegantly carved chair with a creamy pale embroidered fabric. Never had she seen such furniture. While she had grown up in the relative sparsity of Zinrah they had loved extravagance. Though fabrics weren't practical in the jungle humidity they had still managed to embrace the elegance through intricate and elaborate jewelry.

"So, where are you from?"

"Is it obvious...that obvious...I am foreign?"

"Haha, if your lack of competency in common weren't indication enough, your accent would give you away." She chuckled, her laugh high pitched and sharp like bells. Ayszel lingered on her more carefully this time, she carried herself like the queens of Zinrah, with as much pomp and circumstance.

"I am Myrian, I am from the jungle." She lied, sinking into her new identity. "My name is Litka of the Blooded Fangs."

"Well Litka, you will probably be most comfortable in some greens...maybe some olives and browns like some terra cotta and sorrel...hmm" she tapped her chin delicately with her long painted nails. "But you would look marvelous in some golds, butter and tuscan sun." As she spoke she began ruffling through some clothes.

"You can go in there and undress my dear, I'll bring you clothes one at a time and we can see what cut looks best. You have a very thick athletic build so we have to be careful to put you in something that will accentuate your femininity." She decided, thinking aloud to herself.

"Thank you," Ayszel flushed at the compliment and received a puzzled expression in reply.

"Right...Myrian..." she whispered as she disappeared into the forest of clothes. Ayszel slipped into the curtained changing room. Inside were three full length mirrors and a plush lounge loveseat against one wall. She suddenly felt grungy and filthy as she shed the rough layers, laying them across the much finer fabric of the loveseat.

The woman reached an arm into the dressing room without peeking herself. "Here, try this first." her voice left no room for argument. Ayszel took the long light green gown from her fingers. It was made of several light layers of increasing transparency and lightness of colour. The layers were clipped together on the hanger from the underneath and as they moved up the layers lay over the previous.

The first was a rich basil green that buttoned along the right side of her ribcage making her wince as the fabric pressed against her wound. Fortunately, the wound was crusted over with clotted blood and grass keeping her from beginning to bleed again. The next layer was a lighter billowing light green draped only over one shoulder and flowing down much lower than the last. The final layer was like gossamer in its lightness and was as pale as a fern.

"Come out my dear, come out." She ushered. Ayszel moved out, feeling both regal and delightfully unimpaired by the fabric.

"As I suspected, you look delightful in that shade of green. A great winter outfit, we'll have to get you some matching gloves, and a hat, and a jacket and some stockings and shoes..."

"I'm sorry miss, but this looks like it's getting rather expensive..."

"Well yes, but if you plan on staying in Lhavit and getting a job you'll have to look the part. What better way to look capable than to dress the part. Besides, what else do you need your Kina for? Pamper yourself my dear. After such a long journey in such arduous settings, you deserve to surround yourself with a little elegance," She persuaded. Ayszel found herself nodding along. Her power had been ripped away from her from when she had been forced from Zinrah by her best friend, she had had all the comforts of home stolen forever. Here was the promise of a little comfort, a little touch of community. Maybe this would make her whole.

She wouldn't realize, perhaps for years, what leaving home had done to her. What calling herself Litka had done to her sense of identity. What not being able to access her res was doing to her soul. What she did know, was what she yearned for again and the hope that this may be a portal to that sense of self. And so, she indulged. Over-indulged. She wrapped herself in the cocoons of fabric the woman promised and the many bangles and circlets she proffered and parted with her Kina as easily as if her hand were covered in oil.

Sale Receipt :
Beltx5= 2smx5=1 Kina
-Rope belts made my weaving several thin ropes together and several moderately intricate knotting.
Blousex3=8smx3=2.4 kina
-Blouses for underneath scarves. 1 cream, 1 white, and 1 a very pale mint green.
Boots, high=5sm
Trousersx3=3x8sm= 2.4 kina
Chemisex4=4x1sm=4sm
-Undergarment for the light dresses: 1 mint green, 1 black, 1 deep yellow, 1 cream
Dressx4-4x8sm=3.2 kina
-The above described dress, 2 coloured dresses that open in the front and are bound closed by a rope belt, and a couple other dresses of various colours.
Glovesx1=5sm
-Brown elbow length gloves
Lhavitian Jacketx1=6sm
-Brown
Shoesx2=3x2sm=0.6 kina
-2 embroidered soft soled slippers. One cream coloured for indoor wear, the other a pale brown.
Scarves & Shawlsx5=5x2sm=1 kina
-Green, purple, red, silver, gold, white

TOTAL=12.6 kina

Jewelry:
Copper Braceletsx10=10x1sm= 1 kina
Seashell Braceletsx5=5x50cm= 0.25 kina
Copper Torc=5sm
Copper Torc with Okomo head carving on one side=10sm
Mountain goat Torc=2.5sm
Copper Armband (woven copper wire into shapes of okomo foot prints)=15cm
Copper Armband (woven copper wire into shapes of flowers)=20cm
Copper circlet (one with a large copper circle in the center and smaller copper circles extending back toward the hair line, one a simple fine copper line, the other with small flower shapes)x3=3x4sm
Broochx4 (set in copper, they are images engraved in seashells (purple/white tone): one of a bear, one of a rose, one of an okomo, one of one of the Lhavitian boats)=4x45cm=1.8
Copper Ringx5 (simple copper bands with copper knots on the top)=5x3cm=0.15
Copper Ring (Bat)=1sm
Jewelry Box=2gm

TOTAL: 14.05 Kina

Complete TOTAL: 26.65 Kina

Last edited by Ayszel on November 28th, 2015, 3:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Thoughts
Snake-Tongue
Common
Ayszel
Taint is in the air

Words: 154389
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 4:36 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ayszel on November 23rd, 2015, 2:55 am

"This is Lhavit's education center. This is where I go to school, they also have classes for adults if you're interested. The teachers also have their research labs here. Each professor runs their own lab with assistants and publishes research to the library here. You need special permission to access the information there, it takes a couple of days to process." Oishi explained, gesturing at the most intriguingly complex architecture she had seen in Lhavit thus far. What seemed like several dozen chimneys spilling smoke into the sky.

"So many chimneys?"

"It keeps all the classrooms warm, the classrooms are fairly large and can be very looong." He drew it out, with a faint whine that spoke to experience. As they talked, Oishi gesturing at different areas of the school as he explained how the education system worked in Lhavit, a statuesque woman strode toward them. She moved toward them as if she didn't see them, but so intently along the steps Oishi and Ayszel both fell silent to watch her trajectory. When she finally seemed to be on an unfaltering path passed them, the conversation began again. Until, she stopped just before Ayszels left shoulder.

Oishi seemed to have no idea who the woman was, Not a teacher of his I'm guessing... as they both turned to look at her.

"Is that a tattoo?" The woman asked. Her hotspring blue eyes peered out from under heavy black kohl and her lips were stained such a luscious red Ayszel wondered if she wasn't much more than a prostitute angling on a potential client. If it wasn't for the power and prestige that exuded from her immaculate visages Ayszel would have hurried her along immediately.

Following her gaze Ayszel eyed the gnosis peeking out from above her elbow-length gloves. Because of the elaborate shards of stone peeking out from her shoulder she couldn't wear the long sleeves of the traditional Lhavitian jacket. Instead she had had the sleeves removed and gotten long elbow length gloves to cover the majority of the pebbly skin on her one hand. However, it was impossible this way to hide the repercussions of overgiving and the gnosis.

"No, it is Caiyha's gift," She explained briefly. It had been her excuse to be granted access to Lhavit, hiding it wouldn't serve her, she reasoned. She gathered from the Okomo story she would be under little superstition so long as she bore that mark.

The woman pursed her lips before she spoke, "...I am a professor at the Academy, I do research on Lhavitian mammals and I'm looking for an assistant. Do you plan on staying in Lhavit long?" She inquired as she glanced at Oishi knowingly. So she recognizes we're on a tour...she must be a born and bred Lhavitian to be so keen. She's evidently gauging my interest in such a position...I have no desire to research on the goddesses great creations, only to learn more about those that live here... she would have voiced it too if she hadn't been well adapted to the deference and snake gave to a queen. Though this woman was evidently human and desired nary a fraction of that respect she still reeked of power. In a hostile city, it would do no good to anger someone in power.

"Yes. As long as I am required," It insinuated that it was as long as Caiyha required, when in fact it was truly as long as Morwen required, or as long as she desired and could still be of service to Caiyha.

"Would you be interested in using your gnosis to do research on Lhavitian mammals?" She cut right to the chase. Ayszel smiled, admiring her brevity and candidness. Ah. As I thought. Not that the woman had been subtle.

"I am here to serve Caiyha after all...perhaps this is what she meant." She added the latter, hoping it didn't sound as evasive as she intended. ...I don't wish to give these humans any more insight into Caiyha than I can, but if they have some insight to grant me...then I might as well use my gnosis to curry favour...

"Come here tomorrow for an interview. You can tell the receptionist you have a meeting with Kystrel Amaryllis." She declared and then resumed her march.

Ayszel glanced back at Oishi, "Is that typical?"

"No...but then nothing is typical with Kystrel...or when you have a gnosis..." he added, glancing at her arm in wonder. "So...you're a witch and a sorceress?" He asked hesitantly, glancing at each of her arms in turn. Ayszel grunted, purposefully not commenting. "What next?"

"Next is the Basilika. We'll see the Temple of the Sun on the way. Then we'll be on our way to the Catholican."

"What's that?"

"What's what?"

"The Basyliko...The Catho-olikan?"

"The Basilika is a place for intellectual discussion, it's beside the library. The Catholican is the medicinal center. Ms.Persephini told me about the injury." He added, glancing at her side and making Ayszel blush. In the cacophony of colours and fabrics she hadn't been as careful as she probably should have been. Nudity was so second nature to her she hadn't even been phased by being fully exposed before the older woman.

However, the wound on her side was beyond distracting and she couldn't help but welcome the chance for some pain relief.

Last edited by Ayszel on November 28th, 2015, 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thoughts
Snake-Tongue
Common
Ayszel
Taint is in the air

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ayszel on November 23rd, 2015, 8:25 am

"I hurt it in my travels..." She made the excuse too quickly, the weight of the numerous lies making her snippier than usual. While her previous lies had been true enough that they'd been convincing this lie, to her, was a blatant lie. True, she had hurt herself during her travels, but it hadn't been due to her travels. It had been granted by the goddesses themselves.

"Of course," Oishi assured her. He had already explained the wound to himself but this time his eye raised skeptically. He knows I'm hiding something... exhaustion made her increasingly paranoid. She glanced back at him, changing the topic. "Alright, Baslica..."

"Basilika," he corrected as they moved through Tenten.

"Basilika," She repeated slowly, her mind as tired as her body from translating common to snake-tongue to understand.

As they walked they passed the temple of the sun and several small gardens each of which Oishi pointed out in a running monologue. At this point Ayszel was far too tired and aware to hear or pay attention to much and even when they reached the Basilika she paid little attention to his stories. Instead she focused her attention on orienting herself on the mountain, desperately trying to remember her way through the complex pathways throughout the city. While she was beginning to become familiar with the main roadways running between each mountain to the bridges, the network of cobbled pathways coming off of them however were much more complex and evasive.

Thinking back over their course she tried to recreate a mental image of the last two mountains. She drew Sartu mountain in her mind easily, relating everything to the cosmos center and segmenting several areas simply as convoluted living avenues. Tenten mountain was a little more convoluted, while she had a visual of the upper tiers, the lower living areas where they had found the local gadgeteer and the seamstress were a haze. Using the Dawn Tower she traced their path to the Alluvian Academy and its relation to Basilika, Bharani Library, and the Temple of the Sun. She'd been paying attention more closely to the stories earlier than the buildings relations to each other, but seeing as I have to find the Academy tomorrow morning...I should probably make sure I know how to get there...

"I'll think you'll like the next place," Oishi murmured, a concerned expression glancing over his mouth.

"Catokilin?"

"Catholicon,"

"Catholicon," she repeated slowly, "Oh yes, I think I will like," she replied, smiling appreciatively as she held her side.

Ayszel leaned on Oishi as the climbed the narrow staircase into the Ukalas. "This seems...ridiculous...to have the medicine so out of the way...how do emergencies get up here?" She complained as her legs cramped and her side ached.

They had finally made it to the hospital, an old precarious building wobbling on the top of a ridge. They walked along an expensive marble corridor, the luxury of even this place making Ayszel scowl to herself. Too beautiful again....

"Do you find...the beauty pleasant?" She asked as they moved toward the door.

"What do you mean?"

"Lhavit is beautiful. Do you like it?"

"Yes, I like beautiful..." He replied, looking at her in confusion, "I think something is lost in translation...who wouldn't like beauty...that's what beauty means..."

"...Never mind," Maybe it was a human thing...

A large domed room opened before them, vaulted elaborate ceilings so high and wide and ornate it looked as if they had recreated the dome of the world itself. It was like being beneath the clouds but with the pleasant warmth of the indoors. Ladders leaned on all the walls making it easier to access the menagerie of supplies and books available.

Once Ayszel was admitted she waited patiently on a lightly bedded futon for the doctor while Oishi waited in the waiting room downstairs. While Ayszel was eyeing her surroundings she felt the first tweaks of nervousness. What if my body doesn't heal like a human...even in this form. What if they can tell? she queried, wishing she knew her body better.

The bleached white coat was made dull by the sunniness of the woman that entered. Her hair was an obnoxious coppery gold and twisted into such an ornate braid Ayszel didn't doubt her medical nimbleness. However, even brighter than that was her smile and bleached bone white teeth. Too beautiful... Ayszel complained to herself. The dreary red eyed doctor she had passed on the way up had looked much more promising, her darkness was exuded from the outside.

Ayszel had already removed the several scarves and light dress layers of the outfit she had just bought to expose her side. She had purposefully not looked at it too carefully till now, but when she finally did, she winced. It was red and puffy, packed with dirt and grass.

"Hello dear, now what's bothering you today, hm?" She asked while practically skipping over to the stool and jumping upon it like a pampered well groomed cat. Ayszel groaned to herself and pointed at the exposed wound on her side.

"Let's have a lookey looksie then," she scooted forward to look at the wound. "Tut tut, this has been dirty for a while. You really shouldn't have let it get like this!" She chirped.

"Sorry for the itsy bitsy bit of pain," She warned as she began cleaning the wound out with...the most delicate hand I've ever felt Ayszel realized with delight as her gentle repetitive scrubbing and scooping was only moderately painful. Ayszel gritted her teeth but kept her mouth shut, internalizing the grunt of pain and the ensuing swears. Grabbing a bowl of water, Ayszel watched her wipe away the debris for several minutes before she poked and prodded the edges for a few chimes.

"What are you doing now?"

"Hm tootsie? Oh well, I'm looking to see how deep the injury is and whether there are any puncture wounds playing hide and seek in here. If there are, we would treat it a little bit differently, but fortunately for you there are no hidey holes in here. Now, normally I would stitch a wound this deep, but you've been a very bad patient and left this far too long to heal all on its own so we're going to need to help it along. You'll see some guckey ucky stuff come out over the next few days, like pus and debris. I'll put some cream on it and bandage it up so you don't ruin your pretty dress but you'll need to remove the bandage when you get home and leave it unbound as much as possible. You'll have to put new cream on it every morning and take some more medicine, okay tootsie? Then you need to come back in 10 little days for us to check it out and make sure that bad swelling stuff is coming down." She explained, speaking out of a permanent grin.

"I'll just go and get some nifty supplies to bandage you all up dearie," she explained as she scooted backward and skittered off. Ayszel released a large happy sigh. Reentering with a bin of supplies she plopped her fanny on the top of the stool and placed a thick bandage and container to her left.

Taking the container she unscrewed the top to remove a generous wad of green sweet smelling cream. "Careful now sweetie, it'll be a little cold," she warned as she smeared it generously across the open gash. Ayszel hissed and jerked away still, her reptilian nerves more sensitive to cold than humans. "What is it?"

"An Antiseptic Cream my dear,"

"What is Antiseptic?"

"Well, with all that grass and gunk in there the wound will get all hot and swollen. Even more than it is now, the antiseptic cream is a mixture of herbs that cools it and helps it heal faster." She explained as she finished.

"What's in it?"

"Curious one we got here," She laughed, "Do you know much about plants?"

"A touch here and there," Ayszel replied, "I'm learning," she elaborated when the woman simply continued to smile at her.

"Oh well, it's made from two plants. Leiyona, a Lhavitian rose, and Staphysagria, a herb found all over Kalea. You'll have to reapply it every day little miss, and don't forget!"

Goddess visionOf course this isn't actually a vision from the goddesses, it's just the way she interpreted the hallucination. :) Just to make that clear.
Last edited by Ayszel on November 28th, 2015, 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thoughts
Snake-Tongue
Common
Ayszel
Taint is in the air

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ayszel on November 24th, 2015, 7:52 am

"A touch here and there," Ayszel replied, "I'm learning," she elaborated when the woman simply continued to smile at her.

"Oh well, it's made from two plants. Leiyona, a Lhavitian rose, and Staphysagria, a herb found all over Kalea. You'll have to reapply it every day little miss, and don't forget!"

"I wont," Ayszel said with mocking sunniness as she drew her finger in a cross over her chest, "cross my heart,"

"Oh great!" she replied, not catching the mocking tone. or not caring...

"I'll also write you a prescription for Kariino Tea and Takaboru cream. The creams are the same colour so don't mix them up!" She said wagging her finger cheekily.

"What are they for?"

"Kariino Tea will help you sleep, sometimes the other medication or the pain can keep patients up all night. I don't like my little patients to be uncomfortable. The cream is made from Taka Moss and Bulboru, since you seem like such a keen bunny. Taka Moss is for muscle pain relief and we use the roots of Bulboru to reduce inflammation a wound like this can cause. Now this one, you don't put on the wound directly" She gestured at the wound, "You can put it on your legs or on the muscles near the wound. It'll ease the pain and swelling" She explained more clearly.

Reaching out she took the bandage and demonstrated how to wrap it in layers angular around her abdomen, each layer laying only halfway across the previous one before fastening it with a flat piece of metal with pairs of small hooks on either end that held the end of an earlier place in the fabric.

Ayszel watched carefully, knowing that she'd have to repeat it tomorrow. Afterwards she was handed three small slips of paper, each with a messily scribbled prescription. "What do I do with this..." She asked, flipping it around confused.

"You can give it to the pharmacist downstairs, she'll fill it for you." She explained with that unfathomable smile. Ayszel felt it boring into her back as she retreated from the exam room.

Back downstairs she handed the frowning pharmacist the sheath of papers. A quick glance sent the woman scuttling among the shelves and emerging with 3 containers of various colours.

"You can pay at the front desk," was all she said before returning to the stack of papers before her.

"Uhm...actually. I've say never anything similar to this...do you make these?" Ayszel asked waving one of the containers.

"Yes," she replied, her brown hair covering her eyes which did not raise from the paper.

"W-would it be possible to volunteer here?" She asked, thinking back to the hole in Zinrah forlornly.

"No,"

Ayszel continued to watch her until she finally lifted her head with a deeper frown, "Why?"

I could mirror her brevity...perhaps she'd appreciate it...or she'll think I'm mocking her. Perhaps flattery? she weighed pensively.

"I am here on Caiyha's behest, to serve the people of Lhavit and their Okomo. You're philtering skills are simply dazzling, I would love to be allowed in your presence to learn. Would that be possible? I don't mind helping with just the grinding and toil while I watch!" she gushed overdramatically.

"Thank you," although, the philterer was too shrewd to be won over quite as easily as Kystrel was with her gnosis or Oishi with her shared love of plants. Although, apparently flattery seemed to do the trick...or the obvious desperation. "If you bring ingredients with you, I will allow you to watch while you do the tedium," She compromised, her frown never lifting.

"Thank you, I look forward to the opportunity," Ayszel bowed low. I think I'm getting the hang of this Lhavitian culture thing...lots of flattery, politeness and bowing...at least some of these humans are worth some respect. Afterall, they are quite impressive for being human. She decided. Not realizing how pathetic she had sounded to the pharmacist.

As they left the Catholican Ayszel glanced over her shoulder, watching it recede from them as they moved toward the next bridge, the pain in her side already dulling as the cream worked its wonders and Ayszel began to smile, wondering if maybe this could be her new Zinrah after all.

...even if it was inhabited with inferior creatures...

Receipt :
Exam - 5 Kina
Prescription - 3 Kina x 3 = 6 Kina
Total = 11 Kina

Thoughts
Snake-Tongue
Common
Ayszel
Taint is in the air

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Elysium on February 8th, 2016, 7:14 am

Ayszel

XP:
Observation +4
Riding +1
Subterfuge +2
Wilderness Survival +1
Socialization +5
Medicine +1

Lore:
Observation: Snow
Animal: Okomo
Culture of Lhavit (Basic)
Observation: Skyglass
Oishi Sakana, the Guide
Currency: Kina
Geography of Lhavit (Basic)
Laws of Lhavit (Basic)
Herbalism: Recipe for Antiseptic

Notes: Wow! This was very long and very thorough.. Something that I enjoy about your writing is how you spare very few details. I like how you misdirected your identity as a Dhani by posing as a Myrian. There's actually a trope out there that applies. Its called "Sure Let's Go With That."

I do have some feedback for you however. First, a lot of your writing with Ayszel seems to be largely improvisational. She figures things out as she goes along. There is merit to that but I can't award very many skill points in these instances. A structured learning environment will always yield more or doing flashbacks that help you draw upon foundational knowledge are also beneficial in these situations.

Finally, I noticed that your Common got better and better as the thread went on. By the end, you were able to put together a whole paragraph of flawless speech. I'm sure you can see the error in that.

I'm not trying to nitpick you! There was a lot of wonderful character development here that I really enjoyed. But it is also my job to maintain consistency when it comes to people writing in the city. :) If you have any questions, complaints or concerns feel free to send me a message!

and so, the journey continues...
Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Previous