PM to join [Training Ground] To Change Oneself [Treachery]

Treachery and Vivienne meet, And Train

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Training Ground] To Change Oneself [Treachery]

Postby Vivienne Clarissa on January 4th, 2016, 6:07 am

Vivienne Clarissa
5Th of Winter 515 Dusk

Vivienne sighed nervously trying to shake the fear of practicing magic from her mindI Have to Get this over with eventualy i cant wait for the training ground to be empty everytime i practice like this. The Young Symenestra sat down and tried to clear her mind of all thoguhts and breathed softly, She had waited till the training ground had cleared of all people to practice scared of the thought of making others nervous when she practice her magic, Breathing in and out and focusing on her mind becoming still as her mentor had always told her.

Vivienne sighed after her meditation she stood slowly and examined the stones of the courtyard and focused on acessing her Djed within her exhaling softly she examined her hand deciding to practice the one thing she had realy used her morphing for. Suddenly she was startled by an aproaching noise she exhaled and her clear mind vanished instantly losing track of what she was doing she snapped back to reality and gasped out suddenly "Hello...Who is there" Perhaps vivienne was simply hearing something that wasnt there as an excuse to distract her from her practice perhaps it was the other Squire her Patron had told her about that he had wanted her to train with, if so he was later than expected or maybe she had started her practice to early or impatiently waiting for him she was told he was not human and was prepared for almost anything unless the man was 10 feet tall and had massive muscles and a giant beard down his chest, She chuckled at the thought and finaly saw the aproaching figure through the trees. "Hello there" She called to the figure and looked to him.
I Regret to inform any and all users i have posted with that i am retiring this charecter and from Mizahar for a time until i see my health is in a better place.

I Apologize to all who i have posted with and wished to post with me currently i cannot devote any time to this site as my health has left me behind mentally and physically i am sad to say it may be a long time before i return and likely it will be under a new charecter title

Too cut myself short i will miss you all and i will miss Mizahar Goodbye too all you lovely writers out there.
Vivienne Clarissa
Player

Words: 15600
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2015, 4:25 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Treachery on January 29th, 2016, 5:43 pm

OOCSorry for the delay!

Sera Kovan didn't often question Treachery about his morphing abilities, even less common was for him to get asked to show them to anyone. It seemed that showing them to her at their first training session had been enough for the isur. However his patron had never forgotten about them and now he was set up to train them with some mage squire. Well this was going to be fun. The squire in question was supposed to meet him in the training grounds around about dusk And he was late. Racing up the steps, taking them two at a time, Treachery breathing was horribly audible. His wings were kept up in an awkward pose to keep them out from under his feet. This, however, didn't stop him face-planting into the stairs when he inevitably tripped over a step. Hissing at the new bruises on his face, elbows and shins, the zith got up again and took the stairs a bit slower this time.

Reaching the top of the stairs and the start of the training grounds, the squire softly rubbed at the beautiful blue mark probably forming under his fur. Letting his wings drop down into a more comfortable position, he looked about him for whoever this mage squire was. His patron had been very sparing on the details. He knew that this Viviene was young, not human and had white hair but that was about it. Spotting a pale figure in the more woody area, Treachery slowly wandered over to the figure. As he got closer it became apparent that the figure was a female child dressed in clothes that same colour as he hair sitting among the trees. Seems his aproach had been less that silent and she soon called out to him. Walking over to where she sat, he joined her on the ground giving the child a few feet distance in case she had issues with his species. Though then again his patron had said she wasn't human? She looked human enough although unhealthily pale. Letting his muddle of in his mind the zith addressed the mage squire roughly.

“Hello. You Viviene? I Treachery. Here about morphing, yes?”
Due to exams probably won't be posting again until after the 20th of May
Common | Others talking Common | Zithanese | Others talking Zithanese
8/8 threads
Treachery
The Treacherous Zith

Words: 64860
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2014, 10:19 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Vivienne Clarissa on April 11th, 2016, 6:09 am

Vivienne Clarissa
There were few enough morphers to train her let alone one with a competent level of skill in the art,Viviennnes patron knight instructed her that there was another squire at the beginning level of the magic that she could train with and befriend but that the squire in question may unnerve her,
She was prepared for someone other than a human but was not expecting her training partner to be this winged man covered in fur.Thinking herself dreaming she examined the man more closely and finally clearing her throat she spoke to hi. “Yes Morphing my teacher was hoping to find someone to instruct me” she stammered slightly on the words struggling to not gawk at his appearance although she was fascinated rather than horrified she did not wish to offend this man, he seemed as though able to tear her apart with his bare hands.

“My name is Vivienne and yours is Treachery” Vivienne smiled at him knowing she might be able to show her true self to this man, assuming the humans treated him the same as her perhaps based on appearances or maybe racial prejudices. “It is nice to make your acquaintance you are a fellow squire i am guessing ?,Most who practice magic in this city are i would assume” Vivienne hoped she could get behind his thoughts for a moment before the training exercise as she had never met a member of his race before. “Also as a rule before training magic i usually do a small physical workout would you like to do some sparring or perhaps something of the sort”, she paused mid sentence realizing she had just begun asking a man of a completely unknown race who may be ten times stronger than the average humans who bruise her during sparring matches to a sparring session and she gulped.

“That is well not at full strength of course i'm not very skilled at physical combat i am a Symenestra, that is well i bruise easier than humans do.” Vivienne decided prattling on any further would do more harm than good and stretched out in anticipation of the training regardless of physical exercise or not she was going to be doing something major tonight.
I Regret to inform any and all users i have posted with that i am retiring this charecter and from Mizahar for a time until i see my health is in a better place.

I Apologize to all who i have posted with and wished to post with me currently i cannot devote any time to this site as my health has left me behind mentally and physically i am sad to say it may be a long time before i return and likely it will be under a new charecter title

Too cut myself short i will miss you all and i will miss Mizahar Goodbye too all you lovely writers out there.
Vivienne Clarissa
Player

Words: 15600
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2015, 4:25 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets