Springtime in Kenash

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Springtime in Kenash

Postby Adrian Morealis on February 9th, 2016, 7:26 pm

Good citizens of Mizahar! The end of winter is fast approaching, and with it comes the promise of spring! And with the spring, so comes the re-opening of Kenash, under the lovely Cocoon!

Adrian will be frolicking about in the City of Sin for the foreseeable future, and would much appreciate thread partners of all sorts---slaves, freeborn and Dynasty brats alike! He’ll attend your parties, shop in your places of commerce or order you about as you please. Don’t be fooled by the Morealis title; Adrian may be polite, but he certainly isn’t boring (I hope!) He can draw your picture, he can argue with you, he can go for a lovely walk in the park. Spring isn’t here yet, but it isn’t far away!

So, anyone else who will be staying in the lovely City of Sin this coming, send me a PM or drop a line here! Let’s get plotting!
Adrian Morealis
Player

Words: 7381
Joined roleplay: August 7th, 2015, 10:49 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Springtime in Kenash

Postby Verena Lorak on February 11th, 2016, 5:48 am

Hey Adrian!

Great to see another Dynasty brat around! Verena will be in Kenash during Spring and I hope we'll have the chance to thread about Dynasty brat things! Let's plot indeed!

Shoot me a PM if you're interested!
Verena Lorak
Detached Doctor

Words: 234038
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2013, 1:17 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Springtime in Kenash

Postby Tanith Sitai on February 11th, 2016, 1:50 pm

If all goes well, I should be starting Tanith in Kenash this Spring! Wooo! I'd be more than interested in a thread!

4/6 Threads

The Raven's Rose | Boxcode's | Adoptable's | Art
Tanith Sitai
Spitfire

Words: 24594
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2015, 3:51 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Springtime in Kenash

Postby Tail on February 19th, 2016, 2:30 am

There might be a possibility that I may have Tail travel to Kenash. And it'll give me a good outlook of the city overlay as well before I RP with my primary with fb's. It'll possibly be a definite yes, once I finish my current threads in Lhavit. So, you could possibly count me in as well. :)

And, since there'll be some other interesting characters whom are entering the city, it'll give me some interesting plot ideas. And a nice storyline as well. :)
"It's not where the journey takes you. It's where you take the journey."

Secret :
Credits to Avatar go to Nivel.
Tail
Player

Words: 81228
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2016, 12:49 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets