New Svefra looking for a Pod!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Veer Draer on February 27th, 2016, 6:29 pm

Before I get working on making a CS i was wondering if there were any active Svefra's out there that would like to have Veer part of their pod?

"Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay."
Veer Draer
Player

Words: 4867
Joined roleplay: February 27th, 2016, 6:22 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Postby Kai' on March 1st, 2016, 6:30 pm

Hey there Veer! So excited to see another Svefra come to Miz!! :D I may not be very active atm (Will be returning to this character in the Summer) but Kai is apart of the NPC Pod the Tidalwaves if they are of any interest to you? :D

This is the official Suvan Sea Master NPC list and NPC Pod List, it gives a few basics.

Though I am kinda working on trying to expand on the Tidalwave Pod, currently not very detailed - My Developments so far, it's all still just in the works right now.

There is also the option of creating your own if you wish btw! :) You can make up their mandates, members etc etc all to your own ideas.

Ooor here are a few of the NPC Pods in some more detail:

Hope this helps and if you have any questions I'll try my best to answer them and if you have any ideas or input or even criticisms of my development of the Tidalwave Pod so far, please don't hestitate to PM me!! :D :thumbsup:

Kai'
Retired

Words: 70361
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2015, 9:28 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)