Flitting about Nitrozian Plaza (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Alenias on December 30th, 2010, 4:26 pm

Alenias blinked at Tenebrae's words, tilting her head slightly. She'd thought he was a dog, not a wolf. She wasn't even sure what a wolf was. Maybe a larger dog? Giving a small shrug she pointed at the nearby canal in response to Tenebrae's question.

"The canal is cool but clear. Maybe you should was up some?" With a stretch she stood up again, and then looked back at the various stalls in the plaza, "I'm going to go get something to eat, since you had my breakfast."

Without waiting for much of a reply from Tenebrae she started winding her way back towards the stalls, wondering if she should try and get more bread from the same merchant, or look somewhere else for her morning meal.
Alenias
Naive Thief

Words: 97478
Joined roleplay: December 16th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Verilian on March 2nd, 2011, 1:11 am

Alenias

• +1 Stealth
  • +1 Larceny
  • +1 Investigation
  • +1 Medicine
  • +1 Socialization

Lores: Beggar's Clothing = Invisibility, Sharing is Caring, Lore of First Aid - Basic

Tenembrae

• +1 Larceny
  • +1 Socialization
  • +1 Investigation

Lores: Sticks and Stones May Break Your Bones..., Unexpected Kindness, Learning to Speak... Again

You Question My Logic? :
Okay, so Alenias, you did a lot of stuff in a small amount of time. Stealing, being stealthy, cleaning up a wound. +1 to everything! (everything meaning what I listed) Tenembrae, you didn't do as much, but still get a few points of stuff. As always, if you feel I have left anything out or short handed you in any way, please send a pm. thankyou.

Notes: A nice little thread, too bad it died out.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous