A Night for Remembrance. (Sophita/Jade)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on March 4th, 2016, 9:58 pm

02, Spring,516AV

Slowly the days passed, gracefully fortunate were they. Those somewhat harsh like days of cold chilling winter. Still though, winter was merely about to end and the season of spring was so close, one could almost sense the drafty changes through the temperature. The temperature that brings every mammal alike to enjoy and feel free in a way. The warmth exposed to ones skin the touch if Synas light. Would soon fill with eccentric calamity. Not only was it that it was Spring. It was also the new hear as well.

So much history fore goes all other current events. The history of the Valterrian. Mizahar had lived five hundred and sixteen years long after the Valterrian. It still thrived with essential life and beauty. The perfection of each and every city that managed to remain in tact. Fully. The dwellers, of Mizahar, changed very little over generation and the next. Still, people take their days with generosity, mostly and most usually tend to follow the flow. As if it were some natural current, a wave of each day passing as the waters brushed lightly or heavily for different people, heavily it lightly against the beaches or rocks that lined the edges.

Mid afternoon.

The seat that Ferrin sat at in his apartment was comfortable enough, for only a short while. The ticks seemed to pass on slowly and Jade and Ferrin were sipping tea. Fortunately, for them the taverns were within the same District. The Nettle District. Which stored the Taverns/Inns. Ferrins stomach rumbled with hunger. It was mid afternoon. And without a meal, his stomach could rumble all night.

"Hey Jade, are you hungry. We could possibly head out to the Rearing Stallion. Maybe things won't end up as bad this time, plus meals are less expensive. " Ferrin smiled warmly as he spoke gingerly. He stood up and stepped towards the wash basin. And cleaned out his cup of what once had the tea. Fortunately, he was already done with it after that last sip prior." We can gather our things and head out."

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Jade Laken on March 5th, 2016, 8:59 pm

J A D E L A K E N

Cold winds had slowly turned into pleasantly cool winds. Spring was upon the city and it's inhabitants.
She was sure to notice the slightly warmer weather was sure to make the horses at the stables more frisky and excited than usual. Jade looked over to the young man beside her gently. Smiling softly Jaded as she had just taken a sip of her tea. She was happy that the pair had gone to the bazaar and stocked up on everything they needed for tea and a few things to go with some meat. The day off was nice. The pair didn't have to worry about work or hunting for several more days.

“Sure Ferrin I would love to,” Jade said with a smile looking at him as he seemed stiff.

“Floor not feeling to hot?” Jade asked with a giggle as he had insisted on taking the floor last night and allowing her the bed.

Jade had tried to protest, but instead lamented when the man refused to take no for an answer. The bed was nice, and in time she will love to get a bed for the extra room that they have. Jade smiles gently thinking of looking for a strider to come through the stables this season.

“Let me get the tea kettle moved off the heat, and we should be ready to go,” Jade said with a smile.

She had grown accustomed to the young man's presence. Jade was excited that he had finally been accepted into the Knighthood or rather had been approved as a squire. Though it would mean many a day of hard training and long days. Shew as sure he would make a great knight. It amused the woman when people assumed the pair were married. Even the old man at Undeniable Interests the season prior had said the two were a good. The blond couldn't hold back the giggle as Ferrin's face had turned a new shade of red.

Jade Laken
Even the most confident fall to fear

Words: 194195
Joined roleplay: September 12th, 2014, 2:03 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes