Open Making Survival Easier

Kelski decides to get her human side is frail and that she needs a sort of survival kit for it. There may or may not be some monkeying around with building a shelter.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Making Survival Easier

Postby Kelski on March 5th, 2016, 7:41 pm

Timestamp : 10th of Spring, 515 AV

Kelski had grown more and more aware of the fact that she relied on her Kelvicness to survive in the wilderness. But there was half of her that was vulnerable, the human half. It was the half that needed her cave for shelter and needed fresh greens and medicine a Sea Eagle tended not to need. Kelski was acutely aware she had to take care of both her halves if they were ever to be blended into a whole.

That meant doing some planning. Kelski liked planning. She was good at it. And because she had traversed the wilderness to get from Alvadas to Lhavit, she knew a few things she needed. For one she needed a sturdy pack, far better than her pack she had now. She needed something of oilskin that was waterproof to protect the contents. So it was off to The Azure Market to find what she was looking for.

It would be a new step for Kelski, talking to people, vendors even, and looking for the pack she needed to travel with in her human form. She also had a list of things for the pack, things she needed to fill it with so that Kelski the human could survive with.

So Kelski traversed the market, looking at this booth and that, searching. She found nothing of what she was looking for, not really, until she spotted the huge hairy humanoid. She stopped in her tracks, almost running into the back of him, then carefully circled around to the front still staring.

Kelski couldn't help it. She'd caught glimpses of Jamoura before, once in Alvadas and once traveling. But she'd never seen one up close. The Kelvic came to a stop in front of the Jamoura and smiled. She tilted her head first one way then the the other and smiled.

"Hello. Are you really a Jamoura? I don't mean to interrupt your day, but I've always wanted to see one of your kind." The jeweler said, smiling again, and coming close to touch the hair on his arm. "You are really real. What are you doing in the market?" Words tumbled out, one after another, and the Kelvic couldn't seem to take a breath. "I came to get some supplies then go out into the woods. Do you like the woods? I love them. I want to practice surviving in the wilds while its peaceful so in case it becomes dangerous I can do it without distract. I came for supplies, but I can't find what I'm looking for. Can you help me?" She asked, quite certain the Jamoura would have the answers.

"I need to find a big oilskin pack, one that is waterproof I can keep my things dry in." She added, in case the Jamoura had no idea what she was talking about.
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Painted Sky Jewelry (The Wildlands) | Crossroads Jewelry (The Outpost)
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 2015452
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)

Making Survival Easier

Postby Kelski on January 21st, 2018, 10:59 pm

Kelski

Experience: Observation +1, Planning +1
They laugh at me because I am different.
I laugh at them because they are all the same.

Painted Sky Jewelry (The Wildlands) | Crossroads Jewelry (The Outpost)
Kelski
Freedom is earned. Fight for it.

Words: 2015452
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2014, 11:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Mizahar Grader (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)