Closed The Beginning of the Hunt.

Knights, Squires and more are gathered in response to the spotting of a deadly beast.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

The Beginning of the Hunt.

Postby Treachery on April 27th, 2016, 10:03 pm

Their arrive was greeted warmly by some and warily by others. One of the strangers in the group, approached and circled the zith. Confused Treachery turned his head to follow the man as he was circled, his wings shifting out the man's way as he went. He seemed to give up after a few circles and returned to bench he had been sitting at, a pondering look upon his features. Treachery not quite understanding what had just happened glared as the bald male, almost as if daring him to confuse him more. The angry gaze was broken when Arch and Irathia both began to take it in turns to describe the creature they were about to hunt.

A huge black feathered bird with a skull on it's head. That didn't sound like the usual hunt. The zith grinned at the thought of taking such a large and powerful thing down. Plus if it killed deer with such ease maybe they could luck out and catch it mid lunch and get a deer carcass out of the hunt as well. But he was getting ahead of himself. Arch continued by describing the equipment that they might need and began assigning off tasks. The bald man, his name was apparently Shimoje and Poppy, a happy looking prey huntress were tasked with uncovering more about their hunt's prey. The squirrel had wisdom. It was hard hunting something which you were not knowledgeable of.

After that was done, the topic of the conversation turned to hunting down the thing and all attention seemed to turn to the zith. Oh dear. He seemed to deflate a little going back to a standard zith size. He hadn't hunted birds before. Never had really seen the point. Ground animals were easier and there wasn't the risk of falling out the sky too. And yet they all expected him to know how to do it. Bother. His patron seemed to sense something was off. Giving him a curious look, her squire eventually gave up the truth to the group.

“Actually I never hunt bird before. Hunt lots ground animal but never bird. So maybe we find someone that hunt bird often.”

Sera Kovan next to him nodded silently at his suggestion, bring up her own skill with javelins when the topic turned to how to take the thing down. Garland seemed to agree with him as he stated finding an 'Alex' to help take the thing down. Hopefully that wasn't the Alexander Faircroft he had chosen to taunt one night. It was around about then that Treachery spotted the strange bald man from earlier leave just as another member of the order joined them. Chuckling lightly when the man asked if he was late, the zith just shock his head at the man's folly. Seeing the others begin to head off to sort out their preparations, the Isur signalled her squire to follow her out as they went to check over his old camping equipment.

IMPORTANTExams are on the horizon so my posting rate is gonna be even more awful than normal. If I take longer than a week to get around to replying, Do Not Wait For Me. Just skip me and I'll post when I can. Sorry if this causes any issues. :S But it better than you guys waiting a month to continue this thread.
Due to exams probably won't be posting again until after the 20th of May
Common | Others talking Common | Zithanese | Others talking Zithanese
8/8 threads
Treachery
The Treacherous Zith

Words: 64860
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2014, 10:19 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes